12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Hi all

I’ve played OCX/SEA.

All 3 servers bring the 40-60 mans at those times.

All 3 have 10-20 mans guild untagged.

All have great 5-10mans.

And sometimes each group type meets the wrong group.

It’s a part of T1 wvw meta. Nothing we say or do will change it.

FW

fannywong, join your fellow countrymen and join JQ

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

You guys are failing at utilizing the new template…

You guys are in 3rd place and looking like you will stay there, unless that comment was for your own server i’d shhh if i was you.

You may be reading too much in to whatever I type on these forum things… If whatever I say is bringing tears though, please let me know what it is so I can continue whatever that is!

lol chest thumping while in 3rd place.

Anyone who actually knows Jed, knows he doesn’t engage in chest thumping and lets his actions speak for themselves. Also, are we in 3rd place? I wouldn’t know, and neither would most of my guild because atm we really don’t care and are just going out to find some people to fight. Leagues killed the ppt game for a lot of the player base.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Fuzz,

Thanks for the invite.

I heard that there are quite a few SG folks in JQ and there’s a good community in JQ (and BG) but when I feel frustrated I weigh all the good times and bad times, I realized that the folks I play with on SOR have become friends, friends that I would gladly go to the next wvw game with.

The NA, Ozzie/NZ, SG, Korean, HK, Taiwan and many more folks that populate the TS every night, they make SOR fun. Even Scypy.

FW

Hi all

I’ve played OCX/SEA.

All have great 5-10mans.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Hello Fuzz,

Thanks for the invite.

I heard that there are quite a few SG folks in JQ and there’s a good community in JQ (and BG) but when I feel frustrated I weigh all the good times and bad times, I realized that the folks I play with on SOR have become friends, friends that I would gladly go to the next wvw game with.

The NA, Ozzie/NZ, SG, Korean, HK, Taiwan and many more folks that populate the TS every night, they make SOR fun. Even Scypy.

FW

Hi all

I’ve played OCX/SEA.

All have great 5-10mans.

FW

Ah well, i Tried.

Still someday I will bribe u with bread which u cant resist

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Hello Fuzz,

Thanks for the invite.

FW

Hi all

I’ve played OCX/SEA.

All have great 5-10mans.

FW

Ah well, i Tried.

Bribe him with all the bread you want, but once you taste the SORsage you never go back.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Hi all

I’ve played OCX/SEA.

All have great 5-10mans.

FW

Lol asking commanders to join your server? not only a commander, but a community leader who is in the process of rebuilding the server. I didn’t think you could stoop any lower after going into recruitment threads and trolling. Fannwong, don’t even bother replying next time to the obvious troll.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Seigfried.5938)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I’ll lead it with him. Tarkus and Pryan togeder for karma trains.

Totally wouldn’t try to farm the other train the entire time

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Hi all

I’ve played OCX/SEA.

All have great 5-10mans.

FW

Lol asking commanders to join your server? not only a commander, but a community leader who is in the process of rebuilding the server. I didn’t think you could stoop any lower after going into recruitment threads and trolling. Fannwong, don’t even bother replying next time to the obvious troll.

Joke mate. She and I are both from Singapore.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Hello Fuzz,

Thanks for the invite.

FW

Hi all

I’ve played OCX/SEA.

All have great 5-10mans.

FW

Ah well, i Tried.

Bribe him with all the bread you want, but once you taste the SORsage you never go back.

But bread and SORsage gives u hotdog

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

I’ll lead it with him. Tarkus and Pryan togeder for karma trains.

Totally wouldn’t try to farm the other train the entire time

We can discuss this later. The forums have eyes.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Fannwong.3059

Hello Seigfried,

Noted, and thank you. Btw, just for clarification I am not a community leader, I only help facilitate liaison work for the community. The list of SOR WvW community leaders are as follows (in alphabetical order, and there are a few more). These are the people that keep the SOR WvW community going.

Ace, Aurust Hero of SOR, CJK, Eetal, Evangerion, Fatality, GA, Indo, Lucas, Nyx, Rai, Scypy, Seventh, Snow, Squirrel, Summoners Rift, Tytos.

Hi all

I’ve played OCX/SEA.

All have great 5-10mans.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

humility at its best.

thanks for being part of our community, Fannwong. you contribute more than you’d ever be willing to admit, buddy. ; ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

If you are going to encourage all guilds of a server to run tagless, don’t complain about having lousy coverage in 2-3 months. Without tags, new players can’t learn whats going on, and you will eventually kill your server without fresh blood to counter the attrition.

JQ has had the most numerous pugs since this game has started, and I think its a major reason they stay in Tier 1 regardless of what guilds come and go. More recently BG has upped the pug numbers since the Teq kill and I think that also shows.

Following that tag is the first thing you learn how to do when you join WvW the first time (they are trained to do it in PvE). Then skill and TS and builds and scouting and manning siege come later. Seems to me guilds sacrifice the long term health of the game for short term “the fights are better”.

But the nice thing about WvW, is we can play it any way we want to.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

No complaints here as long as the competition is good and friendly in tier 1. Meaning when I log on, i want fights and not have to roam for 20 years before finding someone.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Hi all

I’ve played OCX/SEA.

All have great 5-10mans.

FW

Joke mate. She and I are both from Singapore.

She !??

My whole life is a big kitteny lie !

PS And I thought forum post shouldn’t be take seriously ? hmmm.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Going away for the Holidays. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/or equivalent to the WvWers from JQ, SoR and BG.

You make this game worthwhile.

Random Dec WvW excerpts loading now – mainly of other KnT commanders. Available at approx 5 am Thu 19 Dec AEDST (gg antipodean internet) at http://youtu.be/dq1KhOpauq0

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

Going away for the Holidays. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/or equivalent to the WvWers from JQ, SoR and BG.

Random Dec WvW excerpts loading now – mainly of other KnT commanders. Available at approx 5 am Thu 19 Dec AEDST (gg antipodean internet) at http://youtu.be/dq1KhOpauq0

I’d like to wish you a Happy Kwanzaa and thanks for being such a patient commander

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

Wednesday Morning and only six pages so far in this post. The forum is as empty as WvW.

Stop hacking.

No U

Stop 2 v 1 ing us

No U

Stop Blobbing

No U

Karma Train?

No U

Run Tagless

No U

Yawn

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

We need more hugs in this thread.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Riddles.3892

Crimson Riddles.3892

If you are going to encourage all guilds of a server to run tagless, don’t complain about having lousy coverage in 2-3 months. Without tags, new players can’t learn whats going on, and you will eventually kill your server without fresh blood to counter the attrition.

JQ has had the most numerous pugs since this game has started, and I think its a major reason they stay in Tier 1 regardless of what guilds come and go. More recently BG has upped the pug numbers since the Teq kill and I think that also shows.

Following that tag is the first thing you learn how to do when you join WvW the first time (they are trained to do it in PvE). Then skill and TS and builds and scouting and manning siege come later. Seems to me guilds sacrifice the long term health of the game for short term “the fights are better”.

Stop it Kin, you’re making too much sense!

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

Some fights earlier in SEA time @ JQ BL with SoR.

SoR golems @ NW and JQ golems @ Bay – SoR lost their WP (no idea why SoR didn’t push in from the supply depot).

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

(edited by hints.8036)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

hints.8036

Nice. Somehow the music works really well with the camera shake :-)Btw, you can disable it in the menu if you want.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

Agreed. Tags are important to sustain a WvW population of a server. If it weren’t for tags, I probably would’ve never revisited WvW out of confusion and frustration, and even would’ve quit playing the game shortly after.

If you like running tagless, great. If you like running tagged, great. Just stop accusing others for not doing things your way IMO.

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jorjeis.2169

Jorjeis.2169

This.

Member of [KnT] – Blackgate

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Wilson.7408

Super Wilson.7408

There seems to be a lot of fighting going on … and so close to Christmas. Wilson Claus is here to help you feel better and spread holiday cheer. Come find Wilson Claus to receive your holiday gifts.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ConradR.6940

ConradR.6940

Well if we’re all posting holiday videos I’ll post ours
http://youtu.be/Cp1dR6HaFsU

[ONE] Rabbitz http://fightasone.enjin.com/
“the cutest thief on FA”

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Cheers for the fights on JQ bl JQ.. Its been months since Ive seen commanders taking out there troops for fights like that. Well fought.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

Well if we’re all posting holiday videos I’ll post ours
http://youtu.be/Cp1dR6HaFsU

Best…Fun Christmas Dance…Ever. Well Done ><

Happy Holidays

Clap Along: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

(edited by Bammit.4796)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Cheers for the fights on JQ bl JQ.. Its been months since Ive seen commanders taking out there troops for fights like that. Well fought.

They sure were good fights Smokee. Nice to see HB out in force. Those fights with our band of BFD around Hills against your HB and RK folks were certainly good for our training

Salute.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: BirdSong.2541

BirdSong.2541

Oh hey guys, I heard you liked posting in your match up thread. Well guess what, they’re deleting it for everyone forever! Yay!
Please read and post your response.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/WvW-subthread-forum-being-wiped/first#post3394368

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild
Northern Shiverpeaks Nightcrew

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

Glad nothing has changed in the few months i havent played. =p

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Suddenly, Emperor BirdSong appear.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

hints.8036

BFD had a lot of fun playing off with RATS tonight. Of all the guilds we faced, I think [LUN] gave us the most trouble. Good work :-)

vs SoR Guilds

vs BG Guilds

We also took JQ BL Bay and SoR Garrison - both from SoR.

(edited by hints.8036)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

Thanks for the GvG [SF]! Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Also, awesome 3 way server brawl after the GvG, was a load of fun. We should make this a weekly cross server brawling event!

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SgtJanitor.3164

SgtJanitor.3164

Thanks for the GvG [SF]! Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Also, awesome 3 way server brawl after the GvG, was a load of fun. We should make this a weekly cross server brawling event!

APeX would gladly throw down for that. Sounds like tons of fun.

Thanks to [FEAR] (TID) for the GvG scrims. It was good fun. Footage coming soon with a few POV’s.

Heurix
Authorized Shoutcaster for ArenaNet, ESL, and DPS

(edited by SgtJanitor.3164)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Oh hey guys, I heard you liked posting in your match up thread. Well guess what, they’re deleting it for everyone forever! Yay!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/WvW-subthread-forum-being-wiped/first#post3394368

It’s not going to matter JQ/SoR/BG will have a thread one way or another. Anet won’t be able to stop that with out banning over half our forum population…

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Someone needs to count the number of BG/SoR/JQ threads created when this subforum gets removed.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

Zikory.6871

BirdSong.2541:

It’s not going to matter JQ/SoR/BG will have a thread one way or another. Anet won’t be able to stop that with out banning over half our forum population…

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

it’s ok every one will just move to a fan site for it, and the forum mods here will be sitting idle twiddling their thumbs.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Ah well the W3 forums were fun while they lasted have fun and enjoy them before the new year.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Let us bow our heads and pray to Jedsus for his protection in this our most dire hour.

Dear Jedsus…

I can’t finish this because the official prayer of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints is not very. G rated so pretend I did.

Jedmen.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Ah well the W3 forums were fun while they lasted have fun and enjoy them before the new year.

I’m pretty sure the HoD/CD/NSP thread was the last straw.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Thanks for the fights tonight @ JQ BL.

Any guilds interested in a GvG for tomorrow evening with [DN]? We’re looking to improve our teamwork and whatnot, hit me up with a mail in game if youre down for some scrims

Also @BFD, no that was me leading. It was a good fight, but after analyzing your video I have identified a couple of mistakes I made during that fight. Wish you guys would have stayed around longer on JQ BL tonight as it became somewhat of a bore after you guys left

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

(edited by Avenge.1478)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Serious question for everyone before I go to bread. Does it seem like the dynamics have shifted a bit? Whereas before people would try to constantly hold their north + their corners of enemy BL, now it seems more like everyone locks down their home BL instead.

OMG GO TO BREAD CUDDLES

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

Serious question for everyone before I go to bread. Does it seem like the dynamics have shifted a bit? Whereas before people would try to constantly hold their north + their corners of enemy BL, now it seems more like everyone locks down their home BL instead.

OMG GO TO BREAD CUDDLES

Most like to lockdown the north part of their BL and the left/right side of enemy BLs before they push anywhere. South camp is always back and forth between the roamers.

Maguuma Guardian

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

OMG GO TO BREAD CUDDLES

The description reminds me of my T3 days on CD. Each server owned their entire home BL; the only points change was in EB.

Good times…

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

(edited by Akio.1749)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Fannwong.3059

Hi,

It works better on a strategic level if the server has a smaller presence. Locking down home BL with waypointed keeps makes for easier defense per manpower expense.

FW

OMG GO TO BREAD CUDDLES

[SoX] – JQ

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

OMG GO TO BREAD CUDDLES

Just a symptom of less players playing in that timezone, as commanders from all three servers log those following either log as well, go to eb or consolidate on another maps pin. Makes sense to consolidate on home bl as floating with low pop tends to make it more of a karma train than a float as you generally dont have the manpower for scouts.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

All is vain.

elite specs ruined pvp.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Wicked response from [BG] rushing our Garry when we broke their waypointed Garry. Probably the fastest retaliation attack I ever saw. You guys must’ve been in a frenzy.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

It was the 4th omega rush I’ve seen on JQ garrison in the last 18 hours or so and I havent even been online half that time.