18/10 Desolation/Abaddon's Mouth/Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

EXG what is up with the hate towards our members ? You guys drop everything you are doing just to gank 1 guy and drop siege on him… This has been going on for a week now and it has to stop. Upset that you lost the GvG ? You guys are prbly mad that we made you ragequit the border after wiping your entire guild twice in open field with half the numbers. BTW we are still waiting for you guys to accept the score on the official GvG page,

It will never stop.

that reminds me of the glorious, the great [lion] hunt… which is highly rational and which is celebrated excessively on each rare oppotunity. it’s awefull to see an english lawn full of happy rams placed with a good reason.

you instead give no explanations. do i smell cowardness?

We didn’t lose.

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

EXG what is up with the hate towards our members ?

I saw them handing out these in LA earlier!

Attachments:

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

EXG what is up with the hate towards our members ? You guys drop everything you are doing just to gank 1 guy and drop siege on him… This has been going on for a week now and it has to stop. Upset that you lost the GvG ? You guys are prbly mad that we made you ragequit the border after wiping your entire guild twice in open field with half the numbers. BTW we are still waiting for you guys to accept the score on the official GvG page,

It will never stop.

that reminds me of the glorious, the great [lion] hunt… which is highly rational and which is celebrated excessively on each rare oppotunity. it’s awefull to see an english lawn full of happy rams placed with a good reason.

We didn’t lose.

Show proof.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Haha with all the people chasing after me, after I mentioned that I would be roaming <3 you bunch of Bounty hunters you!
I have no hard feelings towards TDA, but I will hunt your Thieves down for all the ganking you’ve done to me so far this week, even though I know somebody has been trying to stop it!
Hello to you Crow guys atm on Gandara, you guys are frustrating to fight, but I’ve had some fun fights tonight!

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

Some nice fights yesterday against abaddon in Deso BL.
Deso blob is really disgraceful. Not a single roaming group from you, desolation… only a giant blob and some lonely guys tying to join it.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

@ crimson , i cant say we have a hunt on you guys if we did id post it here so you know and to make it harder :P

However i can say that people dont like the easy mode setup you’re runing tho =)
Ah btw if you have a commander tag you’re most likely to be sniped first out of the group so its nothing personal.
On a side note , we do have a hunt this week its one of the AM guilds DP , chose them for a good reason =)

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Enderr.5416

Enderr.5416

Desolation, be proud of this guild ! They kill a lot of players inside the Obs Sancum , for the glory of your server !
Respect (not) !

Attachments:

Kingdom of Dragons [KoD] guild leader – Gandara server
www.kodgw2.webs.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

What on earth happened to Abbadon’s night crew?! We used to get golem rushed constantly pre-season to the point of insanity and now there’s just…nothing.

It’s fun that AM and Gandara are very competitive at the moment though. Looks like the battle for 2nd place will be as interesting as the battle for 3rd

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Desolation, be proud of this guild ! They kill a lot of players inside the Obs Sancum , for the glory of your server !
Respect (not) !

Never seen it and hopefully never will. Don’t bring that PvE player kitten complaining here because it’s not worth it.

We do not encourage that kind of act. Let the PvE players be and if they continue that kitten just blob them.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

Deso blob is really disgraceful. Not a single roaming group from you, desolation… only a giant blob and some lonely guys tying to join it.

That post ain’t true at all. Maybe you should look better. I’m roaming everyday with some guys in every BL.

If you don’t see ‘em that doesn’t mean that there are none :s

in Match-ups

Enderr.5416

Respect (not) !

Never seen it and hopefully never will. Don’t bring that PvE player kitten complaining here because it’s not worth it.

We do not encourage that kind of act. Let the PvE players be and if they continue that kitten just blob them.

You might not encourage it, but it still happends. Desolation is by far the less honorable server I ever fought. On our BL I get often into 1 vs 1 fights with players from your server, and when they start to lose they flee like rabbits or come back with more buddys to save their … kitten.
And in Obs Sanctum all players get along, I even was in a party with one guy from Abbadon just to get pass those gankers from your server.
You like it or not, this is the server you represent.
Abbadon is far more honorable in fights and behavior this week, hail to you Abbadon !

www.kodgw2.webs.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

What on earth happened to Abbadon’s night crew?! We used to get golem rushed constantly pre-season to the point of insanity and now there’s just…nothing.

It’s fun that AM and Gandara are very competitive at the moment though. Looks like the battle for 2nd place will be as interesting as the battle for 3rd

Actually we have more people than we had most of the time in ,last matchups but it seems like they are just enough to hold some points on EB and AM BL. I don’t know if your zerg at 4a.m.(GMT+2) is really still so big that you can easily hold most of your border for the most part(but to small to attack anything else because we rarelly see more than 3-4 Gandara on our border when it’s getting late) or if Deso is attacking us most of the time. When we took their t3 bay on our border somewhere between 3-4 a.m. with 16 people while they were attacking our last t2 tower and we went back to garrison they(they capped it to while we got bay but it was nearly wood anyway) rolled over us with 40+ people or something. Deso seems to have a really strong coverage again(we all knew that this would happen, right?) and we still have the curse of a national server: compared to international servers on our level we just don’t have a big coverage.

(edited by Nauda.3678)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

That post ain’t true at all. Maybe you should look better. I’m roaming everyday with some guys in every BL.

I spoke of what i saw yesterday in deso BL.
There were also a lot of EXG running in the blob. I think your guild must be really big to have such a variety of players.
Some of you seems to look for fair/competitive fights, accepting GvG, and, according to you, roaming in small group. On the other hand there are gankers, blobbers and dishonorable players.
Too bad they tarnish your tag.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Dahir.4158

It will never stop.

We didn’t lose.

Show proof.

Why? What for?

Broski

in Match-ups

Weli.4568

Respect (not) !

You might not encourage it, but it still happends. Desolation is by far the less honorable server I ever fought. On our BL I get often into 1 vs 1 fights with players from your server, and when they start to lose they flee like rabbits or come back with more buddys to save their … kitten.
And in Obs Sanctum all players get along, I even was in a party with one guy from Abbadon just to get pass those gankers from your server.
Abbadon is far more honorable in fights and behavior this week, hail to you Abbadon !

I personally do not count them in when talking about desolation. I could say they are the kittened sibling you have but cant get rid of. Mostly fair weather players you could say or PvEers

I hate that kind of action as much as you do but there’s nothing we can really do about it.

When it comes to 1v1 the only thing there’s to say is that WvW is not a place for 1v1 even tho I sometimes end up doing so.

The JP’s in WvW are total bullkitten. Shouldn’t even be part of WvW in any way.

Desolation

in Match-ups

Weli.4568

It will never stop.

We didn’t lose.

Show proof.

Why? What for?

I think they want you to back up your “accusations” with something.

Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victorius.4193

Victorius.4193

Good fights yesterday on AM border! Too bad desolation is so obsessed with ppt and camps cannons and ac’s all the time. At prime time they only come out to pvd some towers or keeps while the other servers are fighting. So boring!

[FSV] Filca Firebral/Vica the Knife
Far shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Dahir.4158

It will never stop.

We didn’t lose.

Show proof.

Why? What for?

I think they want you to back up your “accusations” with something.

BORD knows what happened that day and whether or not they want to acknowledge it is down on them. I highly doubt you’ll be getting that win on the website but all the same, continue hoping.

P.S If you want to ask someone to stop something Prowie, the best way to do that wouldn’t be to trash talk them straight after.

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

I have no hard feelings towards TDA, but I will hunt your Thieves down for all the ganking you’ve done to me so far this week, even though I know somebody has been trying to stop it!

I wish you the best of luck, but don’t be surprised if it doesn’t go the way you want it to

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsYcHoSeAn.4835

PsYcHoSeAn.4835

I really wonder if you are just frustrated because Desolation is winning at the moment or if you really just wear some pink goggles to ignore the fact that every every server has its idiots.

Yesterday on Desolation BL I got chased down by 6 or 7 Gandara players. They kept chasing me for 5 minutes cause they couldn’t kill me. Sadly I ran into more Gandaras and guess what…those 6 or 7 guys then started dancing on my corpse.

A few hours later I went into the JP cause I wanted to do the achievement on your BL and guess what. Even though i was /bowing and /waving the Gandaras there attacked me, pulled me off with mesmer and all those things.

Same happened in AM BL later, too…

So please, for the love of god, accept the fact that absolutely every server has its black sheep. That doesn’t mean that those few guys represent the entire server. It’s just easier to point out the negative stuff than the postive things.

Cause we also had quite some interesting fights in Deso BL last night. Defending Bay against quite some large numbers, running from tower to tower defending it, trying an attack every now and then…it was really fun. We should talk about those kind of things and not give trolls and idiots the attention they want by doing kitten like that.

So stop the whining and focus on the good aspects of the game…eventually the trolls and other negative players will get bored if nobody pays them attention anymore.

Just another hammer swinging warrior from [INVI] on Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: epandi.2748

epandi.2748

Too bad desolation is so obsessed with ppt and camps cannons and ac’s all the time.

ofc we are obsessed by PPT, this is a league, we want to win and finally we have some coverage again. I hope we can keep playing for points and the pugs we attract by trying out WvW for AP keep on playing WvW with us. Finally we can start rebuilding our army instead of losing a lot of WvW guilds.

Necropandi Simplex [EXG]
Guild Recruiter of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

EXG are always roaming around. They are great fun to fight, as in the main they can actually play their classes. Highlights last night include watching a couple of pve scrubs wonder past my dead body without bothering to res, and promptly dieing to the EXG roamers 200 yards away- karma is a wonderful thing!

Had some great small scale fights against them- as many will know I’m not a fan of stealth, but you guys use it well and hats off.

I’m the annoying asura engineer that baits you into following me into guards, groups and other terminal experiences, or if I go on damage build i’m the nader wiping you when you attack the roamers- as stealth isn’t effective when you attack him then get chilled/confusion stacked:-0

I even /bow when I do the dirty and drag you into death- one time in dredges I really felt sorry for your poor guardian who I baited into staying around just long enough for our zerg to appear over the rise and wipe you. Sorry!

ATM running my low damage high survival build as skill lag/unusable skills whenever we get in larger fights means running my usual build gets me dead very quickly.

Been enjoying a lot of this match up especially very late at night when the pve’rs have gone to bed and we can have some proper fights.

Funniest conversation so far this week, me whispering a d/d ele after the 3rd time he had charged in and promptly become a loot bag in a medium fight and saying ‘maybe you should try staff ele and some support skills for the zerg’, to which he replied with a lot of swear words basically saying he would never play a staff ele and support skills weren’t his concern…

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Enderr.5416

This hate goes nowhere, at least we can agree on this . But the fact that a lot of players from Abbadon and Gandara complain about Desolation players should give you a hint about how your server is represented by “some”.
And, unfortunatelly, the JP from EB is part of the WvW season 1 ach, so guess what … a lot of players will want to do it, me included. I can only presume that you did it already or you are about to. Beeing ganked by 2 Deso players who are in a high spot and damage the ones under is not the best way to represent your server, idiots, trolls, whatever you call them.
I got danced on the corpse before, and i danced back when I manage to kill em, but is a practice I don’t like and I discourage. Only thing we can do is to promote honorable fights and behavior on map chat, TS, guild, etc.
On the other side, we have good fights this week, must say, no matter the huge blobs I see specially during the evening. We blob, you blob … everyone is blobing.
As I see it, during the day all 3 servers are pretty even, with Deso a bit above. But in the end, the difference will be made by the night crew’s of the servers, and this is a sad thing :/ .
Last thought : when the PvE players will get their achivements, the wvw will be back to (almost) normal .

www.kodgw2.webs.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nix.3152

Nix.3152

i like when you guys say “pve” players. wvw is a sort of pve in this game.

“You need actively react to the passives” (GW2 PvP 2013)

in Match-ups

Weli.4568

i like when you guys say “pve” players. wvw is a sort of pve in this game.

There’s huge difference between pve and wvw players imo. In pve it doesnt matter what you do. You get it done anyways by doing random things. In wvw you have to know what you are doing and why. Even tho sometimes it comes to pressing autoattack as fast as you can to win.

Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

This hate goes nowhere, at least we can agree on this .

Enjoy it because hate is all this thread is going to be about.

The fun was deleted from this thread but the filth remains.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsYcHoSeAn.4835

PsYcHoSeAn.4835

This hate goes nowhere, at least we can agree on this . But the fact that a lot of players from Abbadon and Gandara complain about Desolation players should give you a hint about how your server is represented by “some”.
And, unfortunatelly, the JP from EB is part of the WvW season 1 ach, so guess what … a lot of players will want to do it, me included. I can only presume that you did it already or you are about to. Beeing ganked by 2 Deso players who are in a high spot and damage the ones under is not the best way to represent your server, idiots, trolls, whatever you call them.
I got danced on the corpse before, and i danced back when I manage to kill em, but is a practice I don’t like and I discourage. Only thing we can do is to promote honorable fights and behavior on map chat, TS, guild, etc.
On the other side, we have good fights this week, must say, no matter the huge blobs I see specially during the evening. We blob, you blob … everyone is blobing.
As I see it, during the day all 3 servers are pretty even, with Deso a bit above. But in the end, the difference will be made by the night crew’s of the servers, and this is a sad thing :/ .
Last thought : when the PvE players will get their achivements, the wvw will be back to (almost) normal .

Maybe people on desolation are also just mature enough to not whine about those things in public or simply don’t care about it since they know that you can’t change it anyway. If people want to act like idiots they will keep doing it until people stop giving them a stage for their behavior.

I haven’t done EB JP yet and i’ll probably wait until the last week, when most of the achievement hunters are gone. Maybe i’ll try it in the middle of the night…who knows. I don’t really care tooo much about it. What I really want is good fights and that people stop acting like kiddies cause they got ganked or because someone used a golem more than the opponent. ’Cause this stuff is going nowhere…

Let’s enjoy this league cause it finally brought back life into something that seemed to be rather boring the last couple of months. Yes, it has its downsides cause it brought a lot of AP hunter in, but it also brought people closer to WvW who were afraid or overwhelmed by WvW until now and who are willing to learn and want to participate in their server to win. And that’s a freakin good thing imho.

Just another hammer swinging warrior from [INVI] on Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MistMirage.4706

MistMirage.4706

Respect (not) !

I was pushed down and died at the end of JP by Abbaddon Legend player. And not only me. So we had to clean the JP from Abbaddon players and finish JP. It was a Saturday morning.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hurtappl.6405

Hurtappl.6405

Love it when you catch a running warrior who is jumping up and down NO BETTER FEELING! He got the ballista on his face for that <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linn.6219

Linn.6219

EXG are always roaming around. They are great fun to fight, as in the main they can actually play their classes. Highlights last night include watching a couple of pve scrubs wonder past my dead body without bothering to res, and promptly dieing to the EXG roamers 200 yards away- karma is a wonderful thing!

Had some great small scale fights against them- as many will know I’m not a fan of stealth, but you guys use it well and hats off.

I’m the annoying asura engineer that baits you into following me into guards, groups and other terminal experiences, or if I go on damage build i’m the nader wiping you when you attack the roamers- as stealth isn’t effective when you attack him then get chilled/confusion stacked:-0

I even /bow when I do the dirty and drag you into death- one time in dredges I really felt sorry for your poor guardian who I baited into staying around just long enough for our zerg to appear over the rise and wipe you. Sorry!

[…]

As I’m sure my guild mates can attest to, I’ll gladly follow a tempting midget into guards, blobs, and even underwater combat. All against my better judgement, of course, but I do love my asuras! You’re worth getting blobbed for. <3

I’ve had no problems at all finding small scale skirmishes with both Gandara and AM in this matchup tbh, but I do have this tendency to attract enemies. Good fights from both servers.

The only thing that bothers me is the skill lag, but no amount of calling each other out for blobbing is going to help that. All three servers have got plenty of new and inexperienced people in WvW for the achievements, and of course they’re going to follow the blue tag until they learn that there’s more to it. If anyone wants to help out, then teach some newbies how to snipe camps, sneakily cap towers and be of use outside of the blob – I can assure you it’ll give better results than whining on the forums!

Alidia – Staff Elementalist of [EXG]
180 years from now I will have my Yakslapper title.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Father Busho.2796

Father Busho.2796

BORD knows what happened that day and whether or not they want to acknowledge it is down on them. I highly doubt you’ll be getting that win on the website but all the same, continue hoping.

P.S If you want to ask someone to stop something Prowie, the best way to do that wouldn’t be to trash talk them straight after.

I’m not entirely sure what you think it happened but as far as I recall, we had 5 rounds and on the 4th and 5th both sides had some problems with pugs interfering. Our side had 2 pugs that hopped in the middle of fight (one of which was not attacking) while your members that were watching by the side secretly ressed your downed members..

Not to mention the comment about resetting combat from whomever prowie was speaking to: “We fought Scnd and we fought VII. They did it to us so it is fair. It’s not against the rules”. I’m not entirely sure that people that support resetting combat mid round (you had your thief and d/d ele reset it continuously) understand the point of GvG.

So after the 5 “official” rounds we left as too many pugs were interfering with the round even though we previously agreed to do a few more for fun.
I personally don’t care about whether or not you confirm the scores on the site but seeing that whenever I encounter you in WvW you always gank and /emote us and other people speaks for itself. Numerous forum posts in this thread just confirm the way you play. I think someone also recorded the GvG so I expect the video to be on here soon enough.

On topic, still waiting for some small scale fights mid week It’s either blobs or we cant’t get/bother to gather people for OPs due to long queues in prime time

Band Of Royal Daggers [BORD]
Aurora Glade
ALL IS VAIN :(

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

Haha I would love if they even followed the blue dorito.

Now about all this corpse-jumping and stuff, there is one thing you all can do. When you see your servermatey dancing or doing whatever childish and unsportsmanship behaviour, just whisper them and say it. I’ve done it and in most cases ppl have responded: sorry, you are right. Of course there are allways those arrogant little pricks who gain amusement on stuff like that and you can’t do anything about it.

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Had fun terrorising AM BL with PT last 2 nights. All i’m going to say is see you Friday, looking forward to bumping into all these blobs and guilds during primetime. Just wish i could play primetime during week

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I wish you the best of luck, but don’t be surprised if it doesn’t go the way you want it to

Ohohoho I know who you are, I’ll bring my easy mode build just for you.

Anyway I had fun leading the main zerg on AM BL this afternoon, we had very good cooperation going on with PT.

Scrubio

in Match-ups

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

I’m sorry to interrupt you, but I can’t see a single Abaddon player complaining about desolation. Actually most desolation players have treated Abaddon with respect so far. And they are actually right when they mention that we have some dangerously unarmored players.

On a side note: I think Gandara will overtake us during the week. You certainly have more coverage during the night (We have to sleep – lol ) and we can’t bring our people in during primetime due to queues.

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesus.2619

Jesus.2619

if anyone’s interested in some 1 vs 1 today just /w me please.

edit: also when you have a new char which you want to practise. (we could fight without gear and i would take the same amount of traits to make it fair.)

[BNF]/[TDA]
Angrywheelchairman/Safetyfirstman
(currently on Piken)

(edited by Jesus.2619)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

aye, solo roaming on my ranger quite often. Mostly get ganked by thieves from our opposing sides, which do seem to run entire parties of theives. An interesting choice of roaming group composition, to say the least.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

aye, solo roaming on my ranger quite often. Mostly get ganked by thieves from our opposing sides, which do seem to run entire parties of theives. An interesting choice of roaming group composition, to say the least.

You still running under the rangers guild tag?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

most of the time, ya. Wont have much time playing in the evenings on weekdays, sadly, my time is getting more and more “confined” to the weekends.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

It will never stop.

We didn’t lose.

Show proof.

Why? What for?

You claim something without proof.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Very disappointed with Am today, especially to BS guild since they felt the need to kill all the duelers at Mill duel spot.
U got yourself targeted by me. Have fun running away.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

cheers for the fights and fun on deso border tonight, denied my garrison golem rush though!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xephens.3217

Xephens.3217

How do you know AM enterted your border?

LAG SPIKE!

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Also funny to see [Duel] Fair one vs one guild running in zergs all the time and chasing me for minutes across the map and never able to get me

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I had an interesting time on Deso Borderlands tonight, Garri was sieged up so poorly with normal Arrow carts, and we had a pug zerg which was very uncoordinated yet the first time after a loooonnng 3-way inside with major skill lag we managed to defend it, it was only until the Abaddon’s blob came back for another attempt we finally lost it.

I’ve spent almost 4 hours watching Garri fall constantly since, sieged it up to no avail, but it worked out in the end.
Thanks for the fights on there tonight despite the lag, I was leading the zerg on there with mainly a Ranged Pug composition which I didn’t realize until later, we did eventually wipe you Gandarans inside Garri after we flipped it before you could break the inner gate down!

To the BORD MESMER who was AFK near the NE (?) Bloodlust buff that I didn’t attack, thanks for showing back respect even though I had an EXG tag, also to TDA and the rest of you roamers; see you out there on my own using my own personal Guild tag , even though it often ends up with me running away from you all who chase after me.

How do you know Abaddon’s about? INCOMING LAG SPIKE!!

Scrubio

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tankvieh.5796

Tankvieh.5796

from what i am seeing the abbadon blob is pretty much the same size if not smaller than the desolation or gandara one.

i dont think running big blobs is a unique Abbadon feature.

Myself i am pretty fed up with wvw this week, i really enjoy playing wvw usually but the long queques combined with terrible lag kind of kill the fun for me.
I play this game for enjoyment so if i am unable to use any skills in combat i am not enjoying it and just go pve

I hope this gets better when the achievment farmers are done in 1-2 weeks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Shout to all the roamers out there, despite the lag, had some good fun around the ruins.

Yes, blobaddons have their usual one mass force going around capping things, but its refreshing to see some other AM roamers too – before introduction of ruins I had doubts they existed! Thanks to [CARE] [CS] [EXG] [VK] (even [ADAC] had roamers this days :P ) and many others from both servers – some of them always outnumber us, but hey, its WvW after all.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

(edited by Xenn.3809)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

How is gandara doing? Left for Vabbi and I heard some rumors of hell from ex-guild.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

How is gandara doing? Left for Vabbi and I heard some rumors of hell from ex-guild.

Took a peek at facebook and Gandara has now hard to explain-relationship status.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Took a peek at facebook and Gandara has now hard to explain-relationship status.

Gandara Facebook unavailable at the moment due to connectivity issues.

displaying last update:

“LAAAAAAGGGGGG”!

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.