5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: snowaugar.1823

snowaugar.1823

Yeup just came out of NSP bl.
Apparently we had no one on it, literal figures 0 for most of night.
GoM took most of it with 7 people, or so I was told.
Then DR showed up too with 3 Omegas.

Wanted to ask if either of you had siege problems? It didn’t look like it though.
Ours is bugging out, we drop it, get it to 90% built and then Poof. Its gone.
Reason why you may have witnessed some gate chewing.

I’ve seen this happen a few times lately. But in most of the cases I’ve seen the siege disappears almost instantly after being dropped. It happens too fast to be despawning from not being built quickly enough. Don’t think it is a siege ca kitten ue, just a glitch.

There isa post about this glitch the debuff from spawn is glitching on people and when you apply supply with the seige lock debuff it destroys said seige

-frost

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Leaving EB after a good evenings work. Props NSP, you made us work hard (5 hours or so).

Score and map update included

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Wanted to ask if either of you had siege problems? It didn’t look like it though.

I’ve seen this happen a few times lately. But in most of the cases I’ve seen the siege disappears almost instantly after being dropped. It happens too fast to be despawning from not being built quickly enough. Don’t think it is a siege ca kitten ue, just a glitch.

There isa post about this glitch the debuff from spawn is glitching on people and when you apply supply with the seige lock debuff it destroys said seige

-frost

This is the issue. It is unrelated to the lag.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Randomly-Despawning-Siege-is-Breaking-My-Pin/first#post1991041

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

They killed that many people without using stealth? Obviously they are hackers and should be reported. Sorry, post fail.

That’s why I didn’t post any clips from Chow Yun Fat movies. That dude is obviously a hacker and would get pistols nerfed for sure.

I’ve been wanting to get a second pistol for a while and your posts have convinced me it MUST be when I get on today. Even if I can’t afford sigils. Pew pew pew pew!

I’m anxious to hear the results of your first day playing pew/pew thief. Hit me up sometime over the weekend and we’ll get some gunslinger duels going!

I must be one of the bad guys; my pew pew never kills anyone.

Quite the contrary. It just means you’re playing WvW on hard mode now. Under-powered weapon set that requires target lock, no AoE damage skills, no access to stealth for easy fight resets.

Just you, your reflexes, and a pair of guns. Enjoy!

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

They killed that many people without using stealth? Obviously they are hackers and should be reported. Sorry, post fail.

That’s why I didn’t post any clips from Chow Yun Fat movies. That dude is obviously a hacker and would get pistols nerfed for sure.

I’ve been wanting to get a second pistol for a while and your posts have convinced me it MUST be when I get on today. Even if I can’t afford sigils. Pew pew pew pew!

I’m anxious to hear the results of your first day playing pew/pew thief. Hit me up sometime over the weekend and we’ll get some gunslinger duels going!

Quite the contrary. It just means you’re playing WvW on hard mode now. Under-powered weapon set that requires target lock, no AoE damage skills, no access to stealth for easy fight resets.

And dual daggers as a weapon swap for those “Oh Kitten” moments?

Well..its what I’d do anyway, lol.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Lol, that’s what I’ve been doing. I think SB ez mode would be a better backup though.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Lol, that’s what I’ve been doing. I think SB ez mode would be a better backup though.

Snore Bow

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Raf.1078

I don’t use SB either. I main SP & alternate DD. Probably should be the other way around, but I like my sword n pistol.

May have to try dual pistols though.

Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

Snore Bow

You’re right. I should go all out and have s/p back up. No stealths!

XOXO|NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

Hm running out of crazy builds to use. Broke out the single sword single dagger last night. hilarious , any suggestions for tonight

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

Pistol main, dagger off hand. The kitten cousin of d/p

XOXO|NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Hm running out of crazy builds to use. Broke out the single sword single dagger last night. hilarious , any suggestions for tonight

Go unarmed! Caltrops, Scorpion Wire, Shadowstep, and then Mug + whatever you steal from opponents.

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Go pistol / nothing.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Snore Bow

You’re right. I should go all out and have s/p back up. No stealths!

I use d/p for the mobility and headshot, but I intentionally avoid using the stealth field. No stealths!

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

you guys are making thief playing sound less like gank wars and more like fun. I am feeling tempted to go over to the dark side and roll thief :O

I must resist this barbarous thought!

[AD] Devona’s Rest

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

GoM takes all keeps in EB, including DR’s. DR goes to NSP BL. Awesome! GG!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

No weapons, no armour. You can only use utilities, tonics, food and stake.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Highlie.7641

hah p/d works really well with s/d, If only they put aoe on pistols i would be sold

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Highlie.7641

Hah. hold still while i scorpion wire you to death

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Raf.1078

And enviromentals…..the mental image of a thief running around with a broken bottle or plank??

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Everyone knows p/p- s/p is where it is at.

Most my fights go like this dodge, evade, stab,stab, weapon swap, withdraw, unload unload, they go down. 3-5 more show up, dodge, dodge, roll for in. Dodge, withdraw, dodge, flanking strike flanking st, dodge, run in a circle, withdraw, dodge, die.

I’m really sort of surprised my v still works. If there weren’t videos of people out there doining it I would say the no stealth thief is horribly broken. But there are so I have to assume I just suck.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

Go unarmed! Caltrops, Scorpion Wire, Shadowstep, and then Mug + whatever you steal from opponents.

Withdraw + Caltrops + Ambush + shadowstep + thieve’s guild. No weapons, no stealth. Run around dodging, laughing, and hoping your thieves are enough to get the job done.

XOXO|NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Ok watching the live map on Millenium is going to drive me nuts. Obviously NSP has no one in our borderlands.

yeah :/ we were there earlier, defended against 5 gom golem rushes on hills, had a nice duel with 1 gom asura ele on my asura engineer, cheers for that! but alas cannot play all day

Yeah, our forces were slowly dying out after each attempt at hills this morning. We came so close the last two times but you guys held the lord room very well, kudos! Indeed I had a fun fight with ya near astral and with the necro that came by later, tho had to split when a few more showed after xD Great 1v1 with the regen ranger and 1v2 fights with the Lost guild regen ranger and mesmer as well (even tho a few seemed content on outright killing me) All around prolly one of the funnest nights I ever had! Good matchup!

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Withdraw + Caltrops + Ambush + shadowstep + thieve’s guild. No weapons, no stealth. Run around dodging, laughing, and hoping your thieves are enough to get the job done.

Pro-tip: All of those skills can still be used while holding fireworks.

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

My favorite is Teivo is still referred to as a “she” ….. with incomplete sentences that leave all the articles out. He gets other people to write their sentences the same way lol….how does that not make any of you laugh?

PAXA -GM

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

My favorite is Teivo is still referred to as a “she” ….. with incomplete sentences that leave all the articles out. He gets other people to write their sentences the same way lol….how does that not make any of you laugh?

I guess because I don’t know who Teivo is?

Gate of Madness

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I just don’t understand why he doesn’t post the videos on the forum account he is actively using in this thread.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Battle stations people

battle stations for your battle stations.

I know I’m crazy late to the party on this one, but my battle station > your battle station :-P

Nothing like pwning noobs from the comfort of my recliner couch!

Attachments:

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

It’s always lovely to see the exquisite sportsmanship shown from DR trolls in its natural habitat.

Attachments:

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

In response to Tievospy’s video. Grats, it only took you a month to kill me on vid. I applaud your effort. On another note, even if you could hack, I don’t have a webcam, but yeah that’s my exact reaction when i’m tea bagging you. Learn to code skiddie, then maybe you wouldn’t have such a kittenty RAT.

Been having fun with the [Bags] roaming guild. The fights in NSP BL have been great the last few days. Looking forward to seeing more HV and XOXO out there ;D

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

It almost feels like paxa is back

It almost feels like paxa didn’t cause the problems. I’ll let that sink in for you.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

It almost feels like paxa is back

It almost feels like paxa didn’t cause the problems. I’ll let that sink in for you.

Attachments:

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

oh the t7 gifs, how I have missed you.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

It’s screenshot time!

In the first picture you will see that either GoM or NSP likes to build catapults and not use them!

In the second image you’ll find an upscaled signet warrior from GoM trying to solo me with a cannon. How original.

Aaaand finally, the third image you will see that the trebber from the previous image has actually stopped trebbing Anz just to hit me. kitten I’m flattered. Didn’t know I was more important than a tower

It’s not like it matters anyway, NSP simply glitched it to flip it red. There were no holes in the walls and no mesmers inside (we had flipped it an hour before. from GoM, not NSP. and I searched thoroughly for mesmers while I drained the supply.) A shame our enemies need to resort to cheating in order to win, a big shame indeed.

Attachments:

The Art of Roaming [gank]

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Just watched “the video”. Omg.. that has video of the year written all over it. Circle of shame .. I laughed. Great stuff.

Tots did you watch it ? If you did then Lmao. If that was me I would hang my head very low. That’s about as poor as you can play as a mesmer.

I have to wonder where oozo fits into all of this. Seems like he’s not even happy your in AD. Just my thoughts.

Yes I did. If you look at the hits he does on me you’ll see he does very low damage for a glass cannon thief. I was messing around with a super tanky support build used for larger groups that focuses on reflecting projectiles and retaliation uptime, definitely not a 1v1 spec build. He got me that time, everyone loses now and then. :P

Also, reading his description I’m starting to come to this conclusion: SPCA have been disrespecting ADQQSTY on the forums because I tea bagged Tievospy.

He’s saying everything was started because I teabagged him, classy. Pretty ridiculous don’t you think?

Troll successful, he took the time to make a video just for me

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

GoM chasing me from Bay to Garri with 20+ !!!
Good laugh.
I almost made it though T_T
Thank you for all the badges you dropped in Bay. It’s really appreciated, especialy with the new shinies coming on next tuesday <3

VoxL, NSPPT

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

GoM chasing me from Bay to Garri with 20+ !!!
Good laugh.
I almost made it though T_T
Thank you for all the badges you dropped in Bay. It’s really appreciated, especialy with the new shinies coming on next tuesday <3

It was an awkward push. We had outmanned for most of it, DR came took our Briar, haha, and none of it was directed by anyone, just like ~10 people more or less figurin it out as we went along. Eventually we called in a couple guilds from the map and that got us through (eventually). Badge wise it was profitable for me as well.

Gate of Madness

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

That will happen when the siege cap is hit.

Couldn’t have been. We owned a single tower and that only had 1 ac in it.
No idea where all the siege could have been, other servers siege doesn’t effect each other, they’d have to keep ticking it which I’d say rules out under the map. The problem lasted for several hours when I was online.

Doesn’t it give you a max siege warning too?

@Nordic Natedog.4360 previous post
I want to buy you a new graphics card.
Seven shades of poop

Sorry, but I play on a laptop. As a father of four, the luxury of buying a gaming system for me to use isn’t in the cards. This is my work/gaming computer so I run it on lower graphics settings to decrease my odds of lag and such. Having great graphics just increases the look of the game but doesn’t increase in any fashion the fun of playing it.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

That will happen when the siege cap is hit.

Couldn’t have been. We owned a single tower and that only had 1 ac in it.
No idea where all the siege could have been, other servers siege doesn’t effect each other, they’d have to keep ticking it which I’d say rules out under the map. The problem lasted for several hours when I was online.

Doesn’t it give you a max siege warning too?

@Nordic Natedog.4360 previous post
I want to buy you a new graphics card.
Seven shades of poop

Sorry, but I play on a laptop. As a father of four, the luxury of buying a gaming system for me to use isn’t in the cards. This is my work/gaming computer so I run it on lower graphics settings to decrease my odds of lag and such. Having great graphics just increases the look of the game but doesn’t increase in any fashion the fun of playing it.

high five for laptop users!

Gate of Madness

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

You should not be able to pull a tower lord into the courtyard where its easy to kill them… they need to be leashed to a small area around the center room so if its being defended you have to deal with players and the npcs.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Highlie.7641

So i went with withdraw, needle trap, caltrops, thieves guild and ambush. i managed to kill a sentry, but thats it. Nsp was nice enough to let me duel one of there lowbies that was entertaining i near had him beat when one of there thieves hit me for 16k . not a very productive night but a fun one.

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

So i went with withdraw, needle trap, caltrops, thieves guild and ambush. i managed to kill a sentry, but thats it. Nsp was nice enough to let me duel one of there lowbies that was entertaining i near had him beat when one of there thieves hit me for 16k . not a very productive night but a fun one.

This is awesome

XOXO|NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

This is awesome

Agreed. I’d like to see video of this.

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

When you and Generationz were runnin around without armour I knew good times were to be had. I almost went without armour too but I got scared! =(

Gate of Madness

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

high five for laptop users!

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

Just watched “the video”. Omg.. that has video of the year written all over it. Circle of shame .. I laughed. Great stuff.

Tots did you watch it ? If you did then Lmao. If that was me I would hang my head very low. That’s about as poor as you can play as a mesmer.

I have to wonder where oozo fits into all of this. Seems like he’s not even happy your in AD. Just my thoughts.

Yes I did. If you look at the hits he does on me you’ll see he does very low damage for a glass cannon thief. I was messing around with a super tanky support build used for larger groups that focuses on reflecting projectiles and retaliation uptime, definitely not a 1v1 spec build. He got me that time, everyone loses now and then. :P

Also, reading his description I’m starting to come to this conclusion: SPCA have been disrespecting ADQQSTY on the forums because I tea bagged Tievospy.

He’s saying everything was started because I teabagged him, classy. Pretty ridiculous don’t you think?

according to this video teivo does very LOW damage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30WypalJaU4

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

good fight at briar in NSP, nice bags

Gratz on the tower though, stomped the 7 of us….finally =p

only thing that was running through my mind, love those arrow carts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WHptG35EWU

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

according to this video teivo does very LOW damage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30WypalJaU4

Sorry no offense to anyone but that video was 10/10 hahahahahahahaha

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malkavian.3751

Malkavian.3751

Truly an embarrassing performance by both GoM and DR just now. Allying against the outmanned server, rushing our keep in EB with 5 golems, and still wiping.

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

NSP’s Azura scientists have just got 1 step closer to solving our 5am to 1pm est coverage problem.

Sry pvdoorer’s your party with our doors is OVER!

Attachments:

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO