5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Fun time earlier in NSP BL, and later in homeland.

Start from a party of two, 1 warrior and 1 ranger from different guild. Later another ele from another guild joined on the road to NSP’s NE tower. All familiar faces to each other tho. It was a paper tower, and NSP people were busy handling our major guild zerg(s)cavalry, so we three decided to take it and decorate with some superb ACs. We’re sorry for the loss of your 3 cats… and others. <(._.)

Some [SoCo] members swung by, one of them duelled a thief, maybe from [XOXO], and won. Later one of our commander found us and more people joined our “party” fighting all around the NE tower. Eventually the wall was trebbed down, but we had a blast defending to the last stand.

The attachments are photos of satisfied leaving crowds after they crashing into our “party”…

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Back at home defending southeast territory…

Attachments:

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

So, I was told about this “zerging” thing. Rolled through EB last night, got a bunch of kills. This is how you zerg my friends.
Watch out, DDLG stepped it up a bit.

Quote of the night: “1 on the way in, F on the way out”

If you’re on DR and this style of fighting appeals to you, whisper me about more information on joining DDLG!

Credits to Bluevalle for the video.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

I don’t think we have a Charr Ranger.

I was thinking it was a charr, but on second thought, it was one wearing that hat covering the face. I was thinking of the charr guardian (probably you Glaeser right?) who teamed up with him later on.

Ah yes, that’s Northern the Norn Ranger. He likes fighting you and I remember him telling me about those fights now hehe. Yeah I’m the only Charr Guardian in the guild, always a pleasure fighting you.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

So, I was told about this “zerging” thing. Rolled through EB last night, got a bunch of kills. This is how you zerg my friends.

If you’re on DR and this style of fighting appeals to you, whisper me about more information on joining DDLG!

Some really impressive movement, fakes, and flanks in EB from the outside looking in. Congratulations to DDLG on a very successful “training” exercise.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

Good video, I hope you get more people and teach the T7s how to charge zergs and fight better. (As opposed to the ranged attack wars they seem so fond of)

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

I was thinking it was a charr, but on second thought, it was one wearing that hat covering the face. I was thinking of the charr guardian (probably you Glaeser right?) who teamed up with him later on.

Ah yes, that’s Northern the Norn Ranger. He likes fighting you and I remember him telling me about those fights now hehe. Yeah I’m the only Charr Guardian in the guild, always a pleasure fighting you.

Always fun running into you guys. Creates a nice challenge.

On a side note, nice mini zerg [VP] was running on our GoM BL last night. Whoever that thief was who kept jumping me, I want to give this word of advice. Just stay with your zerg when you see me. You aren’t in Tievo’s league so you are only going to get hurt trying to gank me.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Good video, I hope you get more people and teach the T7s how to charge zergs and fight better. (As opposed to the ranged attack wars they seem so fond of)

Oh, tier 1! You’re so adorable.

Gate of Madness

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

My mule is on GOM =/

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

My mule is on GOM =/

Yes, I know. I even think I’ve seen ya in game. You’ve still got that cutsey tier 1 charm though!

Edit: Err, that is to say, I can’t say hearing “Zerg up!” from tier 1 players again and again is really goin to change how we’re playing.

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

I got to 7 minutes and thought that is odd, I don’t think I have seen them fight anyone who wasn’t already fighting someone else. They also don’t really seem to be doing anything.

I mean I’m sure you had some sort of plan or goal for the night that wasn’t just sneak up on people fighting someone else?

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaeKeun.5680

JaeKeun.5680

I got to 7 minutes and thought that is odd, I don’t think I have seen them fight anyone who wasn’t already fighting someone else. They also don’t really seem to be doing anything.

I mean I’m sure you had some sort of plan or goal for the night that wasn’t just sneak up on people fighting someone else?

Killing people is fun
Having fun is why we play the game.

You don’t need a goal or a plan above that.

Eon Ruby – Thief | Casaedrea – Elementalist
Die unendlichen Weiten, das Unbekannte; das Wilde.
Ehmry Bay.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

…would you prefer a video where DDLG just stare at a tower while firing a trebuchet? Since I think they can arrange that.

“See the excitement as the commander peeks over the gate to see if there’s an arrowcart behind it! Gasp in amazement as the zerg scoots off to a safe distance and start building siege! Be astounded while they take a camp for more supplies!”

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

…would you prefer a video where DDLG just stare at a tower while firing a trebuchet? Since I think they can arrange that.

“See the excitement as the commander peeks over the gate to see if there’s an arrowcart behind it! Gasp in amazement as the zerg scoots off to a safe distance and start building siege! Be astounded while they take a camp for more supplies!”

It doesn’t get any pretty videos but it gets stuff done.

Gate of Madness

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Also, have a secret screenshot of the DR+GoM alliance.

No worries. Our super secret alliance with NSP is going quite swimmingly. Our bond of trust transcends even clothing.

You took pictures! I feel so weird

RNG Officer.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

On a side note, nice mini zerg [VP] was running on our GoM BL last night. Whoever that thief was who kept jumping me, I want to give this word of advice. Just stay with your zerg when you see me. You aren’t in Tievo’s league so you are only going to get hurt trying to gank me.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I feel you are using the word “zerg” as a derogatory term in this particular instance?

You must be one of those roamer types that think a group of 10 is a zerg. I think that was the strike team out practicing

What is this Tievo thing you are talking about?

I will be sure to pass on your helpful comments to our thieves. They will probably just pass by and wave to you now I expect.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shukudu.7164

Shukudu.7164

Guild Trebs look pretty Boss

Attachments:

Northern Shiverpeaks-TFG
Vanduul Lvl 80 Ranger
Omekrius Lvl 80 Guardian

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Had a hell of a time defending our bl from DR just now, including 3 attempts on our bay. Pity I had to leave before we could retake our hills. Kudos to DR, u made me very busy.

-from the guildless (for now) commander

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

All the guild siege looks fantastic. Ballistas are probably my favourite. It’s one of the oft overlooked but feel good additions they added.

Gate of Madness

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Correct me if I am wrong, but I feel you are using the word “zerg” as a derogatory term in this particular instance?

You must be one of those roamer types that think a group of 10 is a zerg. I think that was the strike team out practicing

^ Their group of 9 or 10 are responsible for sieging up inner Bay in GoM BL, coordinating allies and organizing counter attack from Bay to SW Garrison, building a ram in lord’s room (yup.) and playing fireworks (VP really love it xD ) at GoM’s NW tower.

Always fun time stalking VP

(edited by playard.6035)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Well, everything in the video took place in about 40 minutes of EB. It started out as a training session, teaching DDLG the same small roaming tactics, just applying it to a larger group. We were looking for fights, and my mindset being hit and run. You should never go head on into a Zerg with a Zerg, that’s a potentially long fight. However if you can surprise them on the first hit, or come in when they’re at disadvantage it can greatly change the outcome of the fight. Both sides had even, if not more numbers, therefore we’d hit the stronger group, pull out, re rally and flank the stronger force, which is usually pushing over the downed group we just hit. We wanted the guildies to get used to that type of movement, because as shown in the video it really works when done properly.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Some elite (and good, with all due respect) NSP players may have answers to your question, they always do this to DR while we’re fighting you in the front…

Countless times that we’re attacking/defending your/our Hills or retaking our SE tower, they always show up with either a small group or a decent 10-15 people force at SE camp, which is far from their spawn, doing nothing but camping there.

eg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khlcaiU6A-M (Courtesy of DDLG)

Maybe that’s why NSP BL is some of our people’s 1st choice looking for fun.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I just wanted to say that it was very entertaining watching GoM hit DR during the mendon siege yesterday night. It`s very impressive to witness 2 over 60 man zerg fight each other.

Heiann – NSP

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Nordic Natedog.4360

I will be sure to pass on your helpful comments to our thieves. They will probably just pass by and wave to you now I expect.

/salute

Well, VP may have only had 10, but there was at least 15 of you all together. When you are facing 4-5 guys tops, that is a zerg (a mini one but still a zerg). Seeing as you just keep throwing your numbers at a single target not carrying what happens to your numbers provided you complete the objective. That is in its essence a zerg. It may not be the 60+ ones you will find, but it is still a zerg. And when you use 15+ to chase down a single foe, that is zerg mentality.

Now I did meet up with some VP thieves (2 of them) and the pair couldn’t down me. I have no problems being respectable, especially when it is returned. But who ever this DDLG sylvari thief is has zero from me. It is sad enough when a 1v1 class like a thief can’t even hurt a mesmer. Worse yet when he has a second thief with him working in tandem and still gets spiked. And shows he’s completely useless calling for additional reinforcements to actually beat a single opponent. If you are going to run a glass cannon, you had better be at least decent at avoiding being hit, which you are obviously terrible at.

As for being a roamer type, yes I am. I am also one who plenty of others have run into on a regular basis and know to tread lightly (even with numbers greatly in their favor). I will look to hold a post as long as possible to let my team flank, come to support my position, or at the very least regroup under the commander.

Mag (PA)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

/salute

Well, VP may have only had 10, but there was at least 15 of you all together. When you are facing 4-5 guys tops, that is a zerg (a mini one but still a zerg). Seeing as you just keep throwing your numbers at a single target not carrying what happens to your numbers provided you complete the objective. That is in its essence a zerg. It may not be the 60+ ones you will find, but it is still a zerg. And when you use 15+ to chase down a single foe, that is zerg mentality.

Now I did meet up with some VP thieves (2 of them) and the pair couldn’t down me. I have no problems being respectable, especially when it is returned. But who ever this DDLG sylvari thief is has zero from me. It is sad enough when a 1v1 class like a thief can’t even hurt a mesmer. Worse yet when he has a second thief with him working in tandem and still gets spiked. And shows he’s completely useless calling for additional reinforcements to actually beat a single opponent. If you are going to run a glass cannon, you had better be at least decent at avoiding being hit, which you are obviously terrible at.

As for being a roamer type, yes I am. I am also one who plenty of others have run into on a regular basis and know to tread lightly (even with numbers greatly in their favor). I will look to hold a post as long as possible to let my team flank, come to support my position, or at the very least regroup under the commander.

I’m not understanding your need to belittle people so much? Is it a case where you just want everyone to know how great you are or do you actually want to belittle people so much that they stop playing? What is the motivation here?

And I’m pretty sure you’ve been a part of 10+ man group that has chased our four before. Were you displaying zerg mentality when you did that or was it something else?

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irony.8056

Irony.8056

/salute

I’m not understanding your need to belittle people so much? Is it a case where you just want everyone to know how great you are or do you actually want to belittle people so much that they stop playing? What is the motivation here?

And I’m pretty sure you’ve been a part of 10+ man group that has chased our four before. Were you displaying zerg mentality when you did that or was it something else?

You seem angry again. Maybe some jam will calm you down.

Attachments:

(edited by Irony.8056)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I’m pretty “not understanding your need to belittle people” is the not the same as angry.

Renae is super cool guy who wins a lot of 1vX fights and is always on hand to help out but I’m with Ooze on this one. I’ve never had a party of 2+ that saw a single person and said “Everyone step back guys, we will duel him one by one in honourable fashion, it wouldn’t be fair” just like no one ever saw an up arrow and said “Hold sir, I find have to find an alt of your exact level before we begin this duel of fates”. I’ve never judged anyone for having more people. That’s just what the circumstances happen to be and everyone ought to roll with it.

Hell, I was runnin with a guildie two days ago ago in DR and we were findin solo under levels and my guildie would be like “Yeah! Die die die!” and he’d even start jumpin on their corpse and we’d be laughin and how ridiculous the situation was. I love killin people. (we also fought more than 2v2+, won sometimes, lost sometimes, took camps, stupidly nearly both of us went down in one unupgraded camp, no one cares etc, blah blah blah, life goes on).

Gate of Madness

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irony.8056

Irony.8056

Oozo
“Is it a case where you just want everyone to know how great you are”

The only thing missing from that line is an angryface smiley.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

playard.6035

For zerg’s matter here, just a note, they have at least one ranger in their team (not me), and they usually don’t call for help. From my experience, first you have to spot them on the field yourself, then join their channel and “party for fun” . Sometimes they just WP away and say nothing in map chat.

Instead of a zerg, that group would be just a mixed PUG (then it would be about 5, according to you, also considering rangers’ pets and necroes’ minions) with VP. What should other non-VP players do? Step back 10000 meters away from VP group and watch? Or should VP tell them don’t do anything bad/not nice/dishonored and don’t chase something or someone having a red tag over their head?

And, zerg… Oh, dear Lord! Do you know how many GoM players were there in our borderland last Thursday evening? and maybe in NSP BL last Wednesday? It’s very embarrassed to call our 5-man pug plus 10 VP guildies something suffixed with zerg…

Attachments:

(edited by playard.6035)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Greetings friends, its me Joe this is my first time posting. I just started making video’s of my wvw outnumbered experiences finally and I would like as much feedback as possible; positive & negative (appropiate reasons why it was disliked). That way I can decide if I want to continue making vids or stop. Thanks gom, dr, hod for all the fun fights it was a blast!

Vid 1
Gom/Hod/Nsp
Also the first 13 seconds you can watch me do 65k damage per hundred blade strike
Original Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx87YDQm_PQ

Vid 2
Gom/Hod/Nsp
1st guild in the clip was ASH (sorry paragues, generationz was telling the truth nothing personal)
Original Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_3QReiQmDw

Vid 3
Gom/Dr/Nsp
1st guild in clip was OBS and 2nd guild in 2nd clip was TCMM + 2 DDLG thieves
Original Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9LlpoWw0B0

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

(edited by Joe.4178)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Oozo

He’s made several posts of this type directed at both DR and NSP players. If this isn’t an indirect way to boast (because insulting other people to let everyone know that you won some 1vNs typically goes over better than straight up boasting that you won some 1vNs), then it would seem that his intent is to belittle people so much that they just stop attacking him?

The people that have seen him on the field know he is a good mesmer. There is no need prove anything. And as far as mesmers winning 1vNs. Check the mesmer forum for mesmer movies. It’s not exactly that uncommon but it can be entertaining to watch. Perhaps making some 1vN movies to entertain people rather than insulting everyone you beat on the forums would be the best course of action?

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Vid 2
Gom/Hod/Nsp
1st guild in the clip was ASH (sorry paragues, generationz was telling the truth nothing personal)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_3QReiQmDw

Attachments:

Gate of Madness

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Joe.4178

True that why you take my generationz (leet) & his friend from me!? I’m so lonely w/o my thieves.. Just me and mugi left QQ.

-tM- Trillmatic

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Well, we had them first. But don’t be sad, you and Mugi are welcome too.

Gate of Madness

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Nordic Natedog.4360

Oozo

He’s made several posts of this type directed at both DR and NSP players. If this isn’t an indirect way to boast (because insulting other people to let everyone know that you won some 1vNs typically goes over better than straight up boasting that you won some 1vNs), then it would seem that his intent is to belittle people so much that they just stop attacking him?

The people that have seen him on the field know he is a good mesmer. There is no need prove anything. And as far as mesmers winning 1vNs. Check the mesmer forum for mesmer movies. It’s not exactly that uncommon but it can be entertaining to watch. Perhaps making some 1vN movies to entertain people rather than insulting everyone you beat on the forums would be the best course of action?

Now now, I am not on here to toot my own boat. My body of work will speak for itself on the field. What I bring up is when certain things catch my fancy.

- The VP thing was more a dig at the VP thief who repeatedly jumped me (twice on the way to Lake tower) just to run away into his group. Once was after lake fell and I was keeping an eye on things and he came out to chase me down. I fought him, he ran back to the safety of his numbers, which grew and grew. If I was on their way towards their next objective, I’d have a little more understanding for what occurred. Again, this was simply a little play at the one guy, not VP in general. I even chatted with 2 of their thieves earlier today about it.

- The DDLG thief was a completely different matter. He simply didn’t like the idea of losing over and over so he brought more help. It was very blatant and I even have a few GoM members who witnessed this going on.

- The other similar type posts are when guys do things like lay or teabag me after it was 4+ guys that were needed to finally get me down. If they want to display that kind of behavior, I’ll be happy to share it with the entire tier. Which is the same thing that you have been doing Oovo. No one likes to be disrespected and I can’t help but laugh at those kind of situations since it’s clear those individuals really needed to be taken aside by their guild to learn the ropes.

- Lastly, I hate running around in 10+ teams. I’ll occasionally jump into a zerg to help take some towers/keeps or defend ours. And there have been a few times where it took many of us to handle an SPCA, Splt, AD, (insert other solid guild group). Those such as yours, Oozo, I have nothing but the utmost respect for. I have no problems when a great guild team comes rolling through to pay them their dues.

I apologize to the others on the forum if I came across wrong. It was not my intention to publicly call out others (aside from this DDLG thief and the screen shots of guys gloating) or guilds. Most of it was just meant as some good nature ribbing. Again, I am sorry for offending others.

Mag (PA)

(edited by Nordic Natedog.4360)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

I apologize to the others on the forum if I came across wrong. It was not my intention to publicly call out others (aside from this DDLG thief and the screen shots of guys gloating) or guilds. Most of it was just meant as some good nature ribbing. Again, I am sorry for offending others.

Fair enough. I know a player like you is going to catch a lot of in-game grief due to your success. The posts were just coming across the wrong way to me and I misread it.

You are definitely one of the players from GoM to watch out for.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Greetings friends, its me Joe this is my first time posting. I just started making video’s of my wvw outnumbered experiences finally and I would like as much feedback as possible; positive & negative (appropiate reasons why it was disliked). That way I can decide if I want to continue making vids or stop. I took the time to skip to the best highlights of each vid but feel free to watch the whole vid if you want. Thanks gom, dr, hod for all the fun fights it was a blast!

Vid 1
Gom/Hod/Nsp
http://youtu.be/Dx87YDQm_PQ?t=2m9s
Also the first 13 seconds you can watch me do 65k damage per hundred blade strike

Vid 2
Gom/Hod/Nsp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_3QReiQmDw

Vid 3
Gom/Dr/Nsp
1st guild in clip was OBS and 2nd guild in 2nd clip was TCMM + 2 DDLG thieves
http://youtu.be/J9LlpoWw0B0?t=3m16s

Nice movies there. I like watching support engineer movies for some reason, but hate fighting them. :P The first and third movies are time-stamped BTW, so they aren’t starting at the beginning. Might want to fix the links.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Joe.4178

tyvm appreciate the feedback, and I envy/like your vids by how high quality/good editting they are, I just started learning to edit w/ adobe premiere 11 like 1-2days ago trying to figure all the mechanics. Trying to figure better recorder besides fraps since it takes up so much memory and gives me fps lag, from what I heard obs is good so gonna test that out next. OH YEAH thanks for pointing out the video link is messed up, I tried to put a link that would skip to the best clips of the vid but guess it didnt go so well. The links are fixed now so you should be able to watch them w/o problems.

-tM- Trillmatic

(edited by Joe.4178)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vex.9426

Vex.9426

Well, everything in the video took place in about 40 minutes of EB. It started out as a training session, teaching DDLG the same small roaming tactics, just applying it to a larger group. We were looking for fights, and my mindset being hit and run. You should never go head on into a Zerg with a Zerg, that’s a potentially long fight. However if you can surprise them on the first hit, or come in when they’re at disadvantage it can greatly change the outcome of the fight. Both sides had even, if not more numbers, therefore we’d hit the stronger group, pull out, re rally and flank the stronger force, which is usually pushing over the downed group we just hit. We wanted the guildies to get used to that type of movement, because as shown in the video it really works when done properly.

I’m just upset that he edited out my corny jokes…

Commander Vexiq
Co-Leader of [DDLG]
DR

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

I’m just upset that he edited out my corny jokes…

That does make me sad. Corny jokes are the best.

I also curse myself for giving you ideas!! You were taking camps and hiding golems tonight. Bad you!!

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Tried a bunker build tonight and ran into some warrior from split (I think I suck at telling some classes apart) around the ruins of DR bl, just wanted to say I had fun hopefully we will cross paths again at some point after ive figured out how to play this build. :p

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Also, have a secret screenshot of the DR+GoM alliance.

No worries. Our super secret alliance with NSP is going quite swimmingly. Our bond of trust transcends even clothing.

You took pictures! I feel so weird

I took videos. Pro level creeper.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

Just a note about [VP].

We don’t as a group go out to hunt roaming players, but if you are on the way to where we are going and don’t get out of the road, fair game I would say.

I tend to find that when we run past a couple of roamers that are out looking for a fight, a lot of the time they try to pick off our squishy folk at the back, again, fair game.

If I see one of our DR roaming teams or individual players having a fight, I will try not to interfere with it but sometimes we have picked up a few people on our travels that are not in our TS channel and they may get a little over excited at the sight of some red name tags.

There are some roaming teams I won’t pass by though as they always pick people off and can multiply very quickly if you don’t smash them very hard a couple of times to get them off the map. This is purely from a tactical point of view. If these guys are stopping our re-enforcements from getting to us, they need to be dealt with.

Generally we are out looking for the 10-20 man groups for fights, as that is what we are interested in and I think we do ok. I personally would not call that zerg numbers but I guess it comes down to individual opinion on these things.

We will of course back up any guildie that needs it.

I do take exception to anyone calling us a mindless zerg though as we are far from it.

So if [VP] have attacked you and the scenario fits in with one I have described above, well.. now you know.

If [VP] or someone running with us have disrupted a fair fight or chased down an individual player, I do apologise, but sometimes it is unavoidable.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

(edited by Snow Ghost.6817)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Nordic Natedog.4360

Snow Ghost, as I tried to explain earlier. I have absolutely no problem with your group or any other coming after me, especially if I am on your way to other location. I was pointing out a thief who would jump me and then run back into your group. The final time, he got some support by others before he made it back up to the group. I was simply doing a little trash talking towards him.

Mag (PA)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: markus.8631

markus.8631

Just want to say props to the XOXO / SPCA guys in SW camp in GOM BL this morning. My poor newb condition necro had no hope against you D/D ele’s. Well played, guys!

Thiefy [DDLG] – Devona’s Rest

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Thanks, NSP people, for our and GoM’s outmanned buff in GoM BL earlier. And again, nice GoM BL defence, NSP. Some kind folks from [XOXO] and [SPCA] paid our small group several visits from your far away SE spawn. We had no interests taking your towers there or interfering with your fun fights at GoM’s Hills or Garrison.

I know yall are prob looking for fun or fights, you should and I hope you do. However, I failed to understand the quality of fights between a night-time pug and the highly self-esteemed organized guilds group. Some of us successfully pushed you away (or well you folks tactically fell back and kindly left us) at SW area several times, We were trying to hit Bay’s south gate, and yet again, ha, surprise! you came from behind. We then WP the 2 golems away and retreated to SW camp. You were not hitting (or trying) GoM’s Bay or even taking that SW sentry – it was there before the fights end. After you totally ruined our night, I just stared at the map chatting with my friend. And now I just logged in to check the map, great job, for GoM’s WP at Bay and Garrison.

A lot of us in that group purposely chose GoM BL and avoided NSP BL. After tonight I no longer have any problem or issue on people going to NSP BL and ignoring brightly green GoM BL. We certainly don’t want to play for second, but, hey, let’s all have some fun!

We sincerely hope today’s patch and later reset will change and improve something.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost, as I tried to explain earlier. I have absolutely no problem with your group or any other coming after me, especially if I am on your way to other location. I was pointing out a thief who would jump me and then run back into your group. The final time, he got some support by others before he made it back up to the group. I was simply doing a little trash talking towards him.

My statement was just to clarify our outlook on these things and not specifically directed towards you, hence I did not quote you, although it has all come about from you being annoyed with one of our thieves, who may have tried to kill you in an opportunistic fashion and realised it would be a harder fight than normal. I simply don’t know who it was so I do not have that information.

I trust I have made our position clear now.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

(edited by Snow Ghost.6817)

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

to the Gom folks at SE camp in DR just now I got a chuckle.

Still learning the build maybe I can do better next time.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

a lil fun now and again to break up the negativity >.>

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5/24 T7 NSP/DR/GoM

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Screenshots from earlier.

PS. We did have some numbers here, but not many, maybe just a bit more than a handful, less than 10 totally during our run in GoM BL. This is in the middle of the last fight, then most of us just had enough and quitted. Some went to EB for our VK being hit at watergate, some went to homeland.

Attachments:

(edited by playard.6035)