in Match-ups

Posted by: fabz.4736

fabz.4736

i feel sorry for bony. but lucky for him he doesn’t play reset

5/31 DragonWagon/Magummybears/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Good luck scaring off an [RE] group in the field. More than likely we’ll rout your booties and leave you wondering where you dropped your purse.

Except the part where most of D|ERP knows how RE plays, always engages them when we see them, and have beaten them in a GvG but okay.

do you seriously not know that db has its own re.

Thanks for ruining my bait!

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

and this is what mags gonna feel at the end of the week

shield bash to the face

Is that the scene where the arrows keep falling? Lots of arrows.

well that was about as subtle as a voodoo donut

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mandar.9813

Mandar.9813

Slow down your keyboard warrioring, this is a different [RE] called Red Essence. Regardless, let’s GvG. I’m sure you won’t be posting the score after you fight us.

Contact Noodles, from what I hear we are already talking about doing some GvG with Mag.

Your Resident Devil’s Advocate

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Amazing fights on DB BL everyone. Mag and SBI you guys really brought it. Quick score update before bed!

Attachments:

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

SBI just know that we’ll be experiencing it together when the sun goes down.

at least we have a general idea of what’s coming.

SBI has been playing against SoS for the last few weeks you know.

We know Oceanic zergs.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyrime.6958

Kyrime.6958

Killjoy, you need to work on your “baiting”!

We know Oceanic zergs.

ha
haha
HAHAHAHAHA
You have no idea what you’re in for.

Kyrime [Ark] – Human Thief
Maguuma

(edited by Kyrime.6958)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I was standing alone watching a TFV zerg stack swiftness and got portal-bombed. Outplayed.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Maguuma, GIVE US YOUR HILLS.
… I need somewhere to akitten all night.

Also, SBI? Hello server I’ve never even heard of before. Best of luck this week. =)

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: docbon.3486

docbon.3486

As night falls, the world turns green.

[GAF] Dragula – Asuran Engineer, SBI

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I miss Kovu.

~ Kovu

in Match-ups

Amurond.4590

Killjoy, you need to work on your “baiting”!

We know Oceanic zergs.

ha
haha
HAHAHAHAHA
You have no idea what you’re in for.

Eh, seeing as I’ve been on SBI since launch (i.e including our months in T1) I’d be amazed if Dband had more numbers during oceanic times than I’ve ever seen before…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

GvG commissioner Noodles here!

Glad to see some GvG interests! Let me know if your guild is interested in fighting against us! [RE] – Red Essence! We are eager to get in some good clean fights!

Also, If your interested in fighting other guilds on DB like Agg, TG, BP, CO,OMEN,FIRE etc. let me know! Ill do what I can to get people in contact with one another.

See you on the field!

RE TEAM

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

in Match-ups

Posted by: PolishSausage.1279

PolishSausage.1279

So, from what I was hearing from guildmates, apparently a large group of DB players were using exploits and hacks in EB earlier to attack keep lords from outside and such, even when they clearly had the numbers advantage overall. Anyone happen to have the screenshot evidence?

Kind of glad I missed that kittenstorm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoyalCrysis.1065

RoyalCrysis.1065

Well, Im from SBI and I gotta say we had some great fights tonight! We have no hope of winning, but I hope to get some more bagsand have some more fun fights! Good luck everybody

Zoren – BG – GoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Also, SBI? Hello server I’ve never even heard of before. Best of luck this week. =)

~ Kovu

You guys did cap it earlier in the night. We even gave you time to build up 200ish supply, build 10+ superior arrow carts, get comfortable, and then we took it from you 20 minutes later.

Is 20 minutes EA’s worst time? Because [PYRO] would love to hold that title.

I have no idea what’s happening right now, though, as I’m going to bed. When I logged, we still had all of our BL and eternal, so pretty good reset night.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

GF’s tonight SBI and Maguuma.

I too think throwing yourselves at us face first was effective my pockets thank you.

:P
In all seriousness though, I truly feel bad for you SBI, its not your fault you got in such a bad matchup.

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: LunarFault.6780

LunarFault.6780

Considering we have a fraction of the WvW population of the other two servers I was really enjoying holding the bottom half of BD borderlands…

I knew it would come to an end but I didn’t expect the late night crew to blatantly exploit.

Just fought about 50 DB on their borderlands, 1:40 am eastern time.

Can you explain to me how you were able to shoot past our bridge with arrow carts in hills?

If I’m wrong just show me where you place carts to do that, and how you AOE the Tower Lord from on the ground as well.

Running the game in ultra high resolutions such as surround will, give you a higher depth of targeting area. Also there are points that allow you to target past the gate and not have the arrow cart shoot on the gate.

If you are talking about arrow carts coming from hills when we took lake. We didn’t have any ac built. We trebbed all your siege, inside lake, from hills, while 3 catas decimated your gate from the tunnel.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

So, from what I was hearing from guildmates, apparently a large group of DB players were using exploits and hacks in EB earlier to attack keep lords from outside and such, even when they clearly had the numbers advantage overall. Anyone happen to have the screenshot evidence?

What’s up fellow degradethethreadasmuchaspossible buddy?! How’s it goin’?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mandar.9813

Mandar.9813

And from what I was hearing, some Mags were fighting a keep at a whole….lower level…literally. Don’t you just love discussing things that we heard?

Your Resident Devil’s Advocate

in Match-ups

LunarFault.6780

Are there any players on DB or SBI that don’t run from fights? At first it was cute now it’s just boring.

You obviously were not on DBBL. Not once did we run from a fight. We would lead our folks into situations where we were clearly outnumbered and were in a bad situation. FIRE and RE had a lot of fun tonight.

My hats off to you guys who gave us a fun fight for the first 4 hours on DBBL

Some of you all are taking this a bit too personal. Relax have fun and just enjoy the week. I don’t believe it is a fair match up but it hurts DB the most because it will be extremely hard for us to raise our rating.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

Great fight on SBI BL tonight! You really showed us your potential SBI, keep up the good fights! Keep doin what you doin Maguuma, you guys still have that gnarly NA presence I remember from T3

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

haha oh man, the facepalm I did when i saw how the dice landed.. See you in a week maguuma.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellrock.4073

Gellrock.4073

Considering we have a fraction of the WvW population of the other two servers I was really enjoying holding the bottom half of BD borderlands…

I knew it would come to an end but I didn’t expect the late night crew to blatantly exploit.

Can you explain to me how you were able to shoot past our bridge with arrow carts in hills?

If I’m wrong just show me where you place carts to do that, and how you AOE the Tower Lord from on the ground as well.

Running the game in ultra high resolutions such as surround will, give you a higher depth of targeting area. Also there are points that allow you to target past the gate and not have the arrow cart shoot on the gate.

If you are talking about arrow carts coming from hills when we took lake. We didn’t have any ac built. We trebbed all your siege, inside lake, from hills, while 3 catas decimated your gate from the tunnel.

It was actually when DB was taking Hills. The long bridge leading to the lords hall was getting ac’d to the entrance. Inside was also getting ac’d before DB even broke through the inner gate. Others took screen shots, I’m sure they’ll be up soon. Unfortunately I was too busy healing to grab any screens.

in Match-ups

Posted by: thel.5423

thel.5423

Plinko and the other Mag folk looking for Yulo, he was running the DB map tonight.

You’ll have better luck contacting him over on the Stormbluff Isle forums.

Great fights tonight on DB, can’t wait to run into some of the ex SBI folks (CO).

Thel – SBI – [AB/iDB]

in Match-ups

LunarFault.6780

It was actually when DB was taking Hills. The long bridge leading to the lords hall was getting ac’d to the entrance. Inside was also getting ac’d before DB even broke through the inner gate. Others took screen shots, I’m sure they’ll be up soon. Unfortunately I was too busy healing to grab any screens.

That is because the person on the AC was either running in surround across multiple monitors. You can also target the very corners to place the cursor onto that part of the bridge to the entrance to the lords room. It’s a tricky placement but it’s very much legit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolfden.6841

wolfden.6841

score update, not sure we can call this a match

Attachments:

windsorcoke 80 necro|active ingredients 80 ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

[NS] 5v5, 10v10 GvG’s whisper me.

:)

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

haha oh man, the facepalm I did when i saw how the dice landed.. See you in a week maguuma.

Apparently as a reward for my ‘inappropriate language’, Anet has decided I shouldn’t play this matchup either. Best present ever!

in Match-ups

Amurond.4590

It might only be evening here but that’s still more points than SBI had up against SoS at this time. Will see how the week goes I guess.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolfden.6841

wolfden.6841

It might only be evening here but that’s still more points than SBI had up against SoS at this time. Will see how the week goes I guess.

true, hope it’s a good week

windsorcoke 80 necro|active ingredients 80 ele

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Apparently as a reward for my ‘inappropriate language’, Anet has decided I shouldn’t play this matchup either. Best present ever!

Told ya to keep the naughty words in voice chat!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

The SoS night time starts earlier than the DB night time. I’d say 3ish hours from now is when NNK o’clock starts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

[NS] 5v5, 10v10 GvG’s whisper me.

:)

We can manage these numbers, we would be more then happy to set up a gvg with you guys during the week. We will keep in touch.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

retraited my warrior for aoe badges farm on Thursday, and now…. BAM

I can farm in wvw all day!

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

Only took 10 months for someone to take “you guys are being idiots” personally!

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Soooooo, win?

in Match-ups

Amurond.4590

The SoS night time starts earlier than the DB night time. I’d say 3ish hours from now is when NNK o’clock starts.

Fair enough. I’m sure they will remove our points in a new and exciting fashion. SoS would usually wipe us on EB first before the BL. DB have a higher ppt overall at this time than SoS but SBI has more than usual. Probably because Mag is weaker vs DB than CD vs SoS at oceanic time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

during your time sleeping and farming this morning? Lol

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinoran.9140

Sinoran.9140

~ Kovu

You guys did cap it earlier in the night. We even gave you time to build up 200ish supply, build 10+ superior arrow carts, get comfortable, and then we took it from you 20 minutes later.

I have no idea what’s happening right now, though, as I’m going to bed. When I logged, we still had all of our BL and eternal, so pretty good reset night.

Haha, I wish camps generated supply that fast.

Warrior/Ranger/Guardian/Engineer
Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

Soooooo, win?

Looking at that dragonband zerg running around right now, I’d say it’s a definite win

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Are there any players on DB or SBI that don’t run from fights? At first it was cute now it’s just boring.

But can you do this?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

We know Oceanic zergs.

SOS here, our Oceanic zerg is half the size of NNK. You guys are in for hell.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

I feel rather bad for this match up and it isn’t even NNK o’clock yet. We don’t belong with you guys at all. We’re too big. The worst part is our fairweathers will be out in force, then go back into hiding when we get a match up we belong in.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

~ Kovu

I was told about that, but got off of work late. At the time I logged on you guys were +300~ PPT and passing us in overall score. =O
I don’t know how we managed to lose Hills, I didn’t ask. But yeah, 20 minutes is pretty terrible. FA and TC couldn’t take it from us once we got entrenched. Their best bet was to ninja it (or wait for EA to go to bed) and hold onto it with a number of arrow carts similar to those you had in lords room while we were trying to retake.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

(edited by Kovu.7560)

in Match-ups

Posted by: soulcollecta.2179

soulcollecta.2179

Nooooooo Bony you can not leave me alone this week.it will take me ages to build a maguuma battleship in dbs west keep.:)

magummybear since headstart,and minion of bony.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

I knew this new matchmaking system was pretty kittened, but this matchup is even worse than I expected. Not only is this week a complete waste of time for 2 of the servers involved, SBI is actually going to go up in rating while getting slaughtered in WvW — does anyone at ArenaNet have a degree in Mathematics? Maybe just someone with some High School level math?

What a kittening joke.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris L.4217

Chris L.4217

I feel rather bad for this match up and it isn’t even NNK o’clock yet. We don’t belong with you guys at all. We’re too big. The worst part is our fairweathers will be out in force, then go back into hiding when we get a match up we belong in.

Yeah, the match is sucks. I feel we are the big bully
I think I will leave WvW recently.

(edited by Chris L.4217)

in Match-ups

LunarFault.6780

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/bf16co.jpg[/img]

This is during our no coverage hours. Wait till Omen rolls in. Then our monster called NNK + TFV come in.

(edited by LunarFault.6780)