5/31: FA-TC-SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Thanks to those on TCBL who stuck through it today! I had a lot of fun commanding.

SoS/FA squads kept our militia on it’s toes to be sure. Shoutout to [ACE] for these funny antics:

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I miss the dolyak parade, even though the last time BG got to participate in one I was killed in an unwarranted act of aggression! heheh

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

Not sure who we are going to draw this upcoming week, but thanks to TC and FA for the most fun I’ve had in WvW in quite some time.

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Shoutout to the guys in AFRO (TC), had fun running around with u guys in tonics and stuff haha.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I just can’t quit you FA! ><

But you can quit TC! :O

Best of luck Jayne. I hope you find a happy home.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

come to the dark side

we have a lower incidence of sunburn

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SkullRaven.5630

SkullRaven.5630

It has been a great week of fights this week! Whoever you get matched up with at reset the best of luck to you. I’m pretty sure that TC feels the same way as FA in that we need a much needed vacation away from each other. SOS you have brought a lot of good fights and I hope that you get a better match up this week.

Wandering aimlessly in HoD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

I’d like to add that the person who trash talked me from shatter inc. also posted a fake LFG for me. Classy guild, they are.

Same thing happened to me multiple times today. People putting up fake LFGs in my name. I wouldn’t say who, but from inference, probably the exact guild you mentioned as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I’d like to add that the person who trash talked me from shatter inc. also posted a fake LFG for me. Classy guild, they are.

Same thing happened to me multiple times today. People putting up fake LFGs in my name. I wouldn’t say who, but from inference, probably the exact guild you mentioned as well.

I dont know anyone else who would do it that way either. My guild has a reputation for playfully trolling each other, but this guy has too much time on his hands. All because I refused to 1v1 him as a support build.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Hey FA, yo Momma is so fat, she uses a Pack Dolyak to carry her lunch.

Yo Mom so fat, she uses a Pack Dolyak as her lunch.

The Humanity!!!

What about the Sylvarity? Asuraty? Full frontal Nornity?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Ugh. Sounds like a real set of winners.

I give them points for their creative trolling methods though… Next time don’t accept the party invite. :P

(Or can they get your account name without that?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

It has been a great week of fights this week! Whoever you get matched up with at reset the best of luck to you. I’m pretty sure that TC feels the same way as FA in that we need a much needed vacation away from each other. SOS you have brought a lot of good fights and I hope that you get a better match up this week.

Hopefully tonight SoR gets matched up with TC or any of the T2 servers.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Aylaine.1036

1 persons actions do not represent a whole guild though. Sometimes, bad apples emerge and stray from what the guild actually does. I’d contact the leader first and let them know about it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

1 persons actions do not represent a whole guild though. Sometimes, bad apples emerge and stray from what the guild actually does. I’d contact the leader first and let them know about it.

that just it though, shatter inc. has not posted on the forums, and unless one of the officers/leaders posts on the forums, the bad apple is currently the face of their entire guild to me, and one other person here.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

that just it though, shatter inc. has not posted on the forums, and unless one of the officers/leaders posts on the forums, the bad apple is currently the face of their entire guild to me, and one other person here.

Strange, I chose to remember them as a different region of the body.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Rooster posts a lot. I don’t think someone saying “omg you trolled me in a video game” warrants any kind of “official statement” from a guild. Whoever this random person is is not the “face” of TS to anyone who knows them and certainly isn’t going to make any guild hate another.

Lots of guilds, including mine, have a very strict policy about posting on forums, we have certain people who do it and members are watched for what they say.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

People troll in WvW. Just don’t let it bother you. Take it to them on the battlefield, and /dance on their bodies afterward. The last laugh is always the best medicine where trolls are concerned.

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

There aren’t any actual trolls anywhere in EB or the BLs, right? I can’t remember any anywhere. Did I miss a bridge somewhere?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

wait wait, guilds have forum policy for members?!?!?! OMG is this a game or a job lmao. who cares what a member says from a guild. Move on esp on the internet. If ppl cant handle whats being said to them online then i can only imagine the kind of person they are in RL. Pushovers are everywhere nowadays i guess

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

FA it’s been a long run and we’ve had lots of fun but I really think we should see other servers. It’s not you it’s us, TC, we are just going through a thing you know?

So no hard feelings, keep doing what you’re doing.

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

wait wait, guilds have forum policy for members?!?!?! OMG is this a game or a job lmao. who cares what a member says from a guild.

Narf! Responding otherwise is just gonna start a new argument. It’d be refreshing in its newness, but meh.

in Match-ups

Aylaine.1036

Having tons of fun in FABl. 4 Commander Tags, and lots of people are just kitten around. Funnily enough, we’re still taking stuff. xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mattimeo.2146

Mattimeo.2146

Rooster posts a lot. I don’t think someone saying “omg you trolled me in a video game” warrants any kind of “official statement” from a guild. Whoever this random person is is not the “face” of TS to anyone who knows them and certainly isn’t going to make any guild hate another.

Lots of guilds, including mine, have a very strict policy about posting on forums, we have certain people who do it and members are watched for what they say.

Rooster is Team Shatter, not Shatter Inc. Completely separate guilds now, despite sharing the same tag in [TS].

I also haven’t seen anyone identifying as Inc. posting on these forums. Though I believe the guild is ostensibly PvE, which may explain a lack of leadership presence on the WvW boards.

Hester
SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

This reminds me of people who burst out laughing at jokes that aren’t really funny. But in all seriousness, come play with us at the windmill. Even if you think we’re trash (because you’re brilliant players), it’s a game and we’re all here to have fun.

Your kittens will still be intact, I promise!

Attachments:

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: purplepegasus.2791

purplepegasus.2791

This week has been great- haven’t had this much fun in WvW in a while. Both FA and TC have my respect- best of luck in future match-ups!

- Tricky Gemini – Mesmer – Jade Quarry -

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikal.9502

mikal.9502

Very impressive by TC right now. Match is over, few hours left, SOS have like 10 people in EB yet TC rather then fight FA has to take everything from SOS. Way to pad your stats guys!!! Anyone who has respect for a server like that has to be joking. Always fights the undermanned team, never the one that would give them a bout.

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

This week has been great- haven’t had this much fun in WvW in a while. Both FA and TC have my respect- best of luck in future match-ups!

Considering this matchup moved you to your proper position, at the top of T3, I am sure we’ll be facing off again soon. Maybe even this week!

I’m PERSONALLY hoping for TC/BG/DB. That’d be epic.

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

usagi dont be mad. u post our convo here like we give a kitten if others see it. Truth is the truth, You and your guild hide in zergs, stick in the back and only push when you have more numbers and yet lose 80% of the time.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

usagi dont be mad. u post our convo here like we give a kitten if others see it. Truth is the truth, You and your guild hide in zergs, stick in the back and only push when you have more numbers and yet lose 80% of the time.

Classy. On all counts.

Y’all need to keep that in-game.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

I’m in five different guilds so that statement doesn’t really hold water; moreover, we were roaming. There were 3-6 of us, not hiding in a zerg at all.

You can blag all you want but if you’re so good, I don’t see why you keep dancing around my request for some duels/4v4s at the windmill. I ask politely, you keep refusing… what’s the problem? It’s a game and we’re all here to improve/play/have fun.

And your friend needs to grow up. I don’t see what’s so funny but every other second, I read “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA.”

More golden lines…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

I’m in five different guilds so that statement doesn’t really hold water; moreover, we were roaming. There were 3-6 of us, not hiding in a zerg at all.

You can blag all you want but if you’re so good, I don’t see why you keep dancing around my request for some duels/4v4s at the windmill. I ask politely, you keep refusing… what’s the problem? It’s a game and we’re all here to improve/play/have fun.

And your friend needs to grow up. I don’t see what’s so funny but every other second, I read “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA.”

More golden lines…

Just take it as a compliment. If they refuse to duel you, it’s obvious that they’re afraid they may lose….and all their bluster will mean nothing.

These are basic, playground politics. Bullies talk big.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

Very impressive by TC right now. Match is over, few hours left, SOS have like 10 people in EB yet TC rather then fight FA has to take everything from SOS. Way to pad your stats guys!!! Anyone who has respect for a server like that has to be joking. Always fights the undermanned team, never the one that would give them a bout.

It’s really got nothing to do with that…a. we are taking fa stuff in eb, but yeah…we’re gonna take the stuff that’s easier to take, thats just called World versus World. It’s not about demolishing the underdog near the end, it’s just about our EB crew trying to find what fun they can. If FA is gonna turtle in their keeps/tower, they just gonna go somewhere else to find fun lol.
Edit: instead of trying to rag on 2 servers for “trying to take out the underdog” or whatever…feel proud of your server that you managed to do pretty well and keep up competition against two tier 2 servers. I know it’s gained a lot of respect for you from TC, try not to kill that by trying to be petty

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

in Match-ups

Aylaine.1036

This reminds me of people who burst out laughing at jokes that aren’t really funny. But in all seriousness, come play with us at the windmill. Even if you think we’re trash (because you’re brilliant players), it’s a game and we’re all here to have fun.

What did you expect from them? xD

Thanks [Corp] for the duels. That engie is toughhh to beat. :X

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

yup you caught us, were afraid of zerglin guilds lol

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

More golden lines…

Just take it as a compliment. If they refuse to duel you, it’s obvious that they’re afraid they may lose….and all their bluster will mean nothing.

I just think it’s stupid… I’m not trying to start anything but I’m just astounded because that conversation was like talking to a brick wall. That said, I still love FA… but… yeah. Like, seriously, grow up lol.

in Match-ups

Aylaine.1036

More golden lines…

That’s what it felt like to me. xD

Once we replaced our downleveled, the winds changed fast. Ahh well.

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

farmed your grp all across the southside of the map, you guys run grab 2guards 2 mesmers for 2 warrs and a thief and prolly respeccd just to duel. if you cant take us when out in roaming then oh well. gl next time when u have 50 others behind u

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Coinin.2590

Here’s what I’ve gotten from the Hadan convo…“We’re not provoking anything and we’re pro’s” that being said…“let’s provoke everything and claim we’re the most elite guild ever and no one can beat us unless they’re hiding behind zergs and in zergling guilds and zerg zerg zerg zerg zerg zerg zerg”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

YOU CAN’T HAVE HIM

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

seeing ur in PinK you would knw alot about the zergling stuff

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Coinin.2590

PICKLE!!! and we can’t have him…but maybe BG can? too soon? haha, but anyways, wuzzup Pickle? you win the award for best name ever

in Match-ups

Aylaine.1036

YOU CAN’T HAVE HIM

It’s my new goal to beat him/become less of a baddie in 1v1 xD

in Match-ups

Coinin.2590

and Pickle, was that just now you and your crew at north camp in tcbl? if so…sawry!

in Match-ups

mikal.9502

It’s really got nothing to do with that…a. we are taking fa stuff in eb, but yeah…we’re gonna take the stuff that’s easier to take, thats just called World versus World. It’s not about demolishing the underdog near the end, it’s just about our EB crew trying to find what fun they can. If FA is gonna turtle in their keeps/tower, they just gonna go somewhere else to find fun lol.
Edit: instead of trying to rag on 2 servers for “trying to take out the underdog” or whatever…feel proud of your server that you managed to do pretty well and keep up competition against two tier 2 servers. I know it’s gained a lot of respect for you from TC, try not to kill that by trying to be petty

I didn’t rag on 2 servers, just TC. Plus if finding fun for you and your server is just rolling over an extremely undermanned server rather then fighting a dug in force (as you claim FA is) then that tells me all I need to know about your server. Talk about running away from a challenge to go for easy mode. Grats.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

and Pickle, was that just now you and your crew at north camp in tcbl? if so…sawry!

Yeah it was but I logged before getting there because I’m too tired, also what’s my prize?

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Sorry but it was very obvious that this was a case of trying to take out the underdog the entire week.
JQ and DB did the exact same thing and they were trying to justify it that it wasnt outcome manipulation.
FA the momment it got back up after we gave them time to breathe,instead they targeted us and tried to finish us off.
And as far respect from TC,i can feel theyr respect to my bones.
Especially when i tried with two other people to countertreb the sm trebs hitting ogrewatch 7 times and each time i got a 60 man zerg hitting us.
And on top of that they laughed at our corpses.
If thats what you call respect buddy,then you got it wrong.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

in Match-ups

Coinin.2590

I didn’t rag on 2 servers, just TC. Plus if finding fun for you and your server is just rolling over an extremely undermanned server rather then fighting a dug in force (as you claim FA is) then that tells me all I need to know about your server. Talk about running away from a challenge to go for easy mode. Grats.

so…instead of respecting SoS and fighting them no matter what…you would rather show you complete disrespect by just leaving you alone at all times, under manned or over manned? we aren’t ragging on a server that’s undermanned at all times, we’re treating you like we do FA when we fight. In that..if numbers are low, we’ll attack. It’s not a “challenge” for us to siege up a tower for 2 hours while 20ish FA sit in it with AC’s waiting, thats called no fun lol.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

farmed your grp all across the southside of the map, you guys run grab 2guards 2 mesmers for 2 warrs and a thief and prolly respeccd just to duel. if you cant take us when out in roaming then oh well. gl next time when u have 50 others behind u

The only two consistent members of that group were the two mesmers. One guardian wasn’t interested in duelling/4v4ing. So we had a friend pop by on his guardian but then he switched to his ele. The group setup was supposed to be a ranger, two mesmers and an elementalist.

1) Respeccing isn’t cheating. I don’t know why you’re so afraid of people changing their spec.

2) I didn’t change my spec and neither did anyone else.

Grow up.

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

Well i look at it this way. If ppl respec just for dueling then your not getting better or having fun as you said. Your trying to prove something. If a person cant run their reg WvW build tht they use each and everyday in a duel then whats the point to duel? We had a guild wait to see our grp comp, all logged on to the classes counters, took an extra 20mins to all respec just so they could beat us lol. Its a sad way of dueling. Dueling is fun sometimes, but the best fights happen in open field with your grp. If you cant beat some1 there and then. tough. Why waste time dueling!??

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

mikal.9502

so…instead of respecting SoS and fighting them no matter what…you would rather show you complete disrespect by just leaving you alone at all times, under manned or over manned? we aren’t ragging on a server that’s undermanned at all times, we’re treating you like we do FA when we fight. In that..if numbers are low, we’ll attack. It’s not a “challenge” for us to siege up a tower for 2 hours while 20ish FA sit in it with AC’s waiting, thats called no fun lol.

Sorry but your now the second guy from TC that said, attacking a well armed keep/tower is no fun but attacking a defenseless tower/keep is. So again, that tells me all I need to know about your server. Your idea of fun isn’t a challenge its easy mode. Hey guys FA could actually put up a fight, lets go roll SOS there is only like 5 of them on. WOO HOO what fun!!!!