6/21 BP/SBI/AR - The Sequel

in Match-ups

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

BP definitely has the trolling down. I’m not saying they could compete with Maguuma but they’re getting there.

ps – LOL at night capping brag…but hey, you got some people to respond, kudos!

We just capped your bay at 3 PM Server time. Not sure what the point is here.

Playing a video game at 3pm on a summer weekend doesn’t really have a point…but by all means, enjoy the bay.

Perhaps you could provide us with a time window when you consider legitimate if you are beaten given that 10pm on Friday and 3pm on Sat are apparently SBI down times, perhaps 7:18-7:27 on Wed would work or does that conflict with Zumba class?

If you are looking for a challenge that would make our entire server bow down and say we are not worthy try taking our EB keep while Bannok is on. I am sure he would love to tell you when he will be on so you can try.

Otherwise we can’t tell you a time because there is honestly no set time that our server is on in full force. We are a mostly PvE server after all.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

BP definitely has the trolling down. I’m not saying they could compete with Maguuma but they’re getting there.

Playing a video game at 3pm on a summer weekend doesn’t really have a point…but by all means, enjoy the bay.

Perhaps you could provide us with a time window when you consider legitimate if you are beaten given that 10pm on Friday and 3pm on Sat are apparently SBI down times, perhaps 7:18-7:27 on Wed would work or does that conflict with Zumba class?

Can’t say what I was doing at 10pm on Friday (probably just finishing dinner to be honest) but I do know that around 11pm we were wiping the floor with you guys (repeatedly) in EB and ticking 300…

Attachments:

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mjolniir.2541

Mjolniir.2541

You came… You saw… You ran!

We were outnumbered, but we stood our ground. You broke and ran.
In all honesty, I have come to expect nothing less.

Woe be onto the cravens, for they will perish.
Fortune favors the bold!

Attachments:

I am the punishment of God… If you had not
committed great sins, God would not have sent a
punishment like me upon you." ~ Temüjin ~

(edited by Mjolniir.2541)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

But wait, BP says that both AR and SBI are the runners and that we are kitten terrible. Those screen shots look photo shopped to me, can’t be possible.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

God kitten SBI are you trying to make us hate you more than we do AR? Because its kittening working, especially if that tid bit about ALS transferring true(also if so giant hypocrites since their main insult to Lost was oh you transfers) lol

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

God kitten SBI are you trying to make us hate you more than we do AR? Because its kittening working, especially if that tid bit about ALS transferring true(also if so giant hypocrites since their main insult to Lost was oh you transfers) lol

Try a couple of edits, you’ll get it right eventually, full faith in you.

I feel emotions when I think about you.

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

No edits didn’t feel you worthy of proper grammar, also phone auto corrects…

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

All I wanted was a Pepsi

No! You’re on drugs!

[Arr][GOAT]

in Match-ups

Kvothe.1467

Good point, don’t feel emotional, it’s like tic-tac-toe, except your server seems to just add more squares to the grid so they can win. We are X’s you are O’s and AR is just kittened thus y they are sometimes X’s sometimes O’s. No hugs for the mentally challenged though… you never know when they’ll bite.

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

You calling mental people zombies? Now that just ain’t right

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

Oh kitten. Dhomei has found his way to the GW2 forums.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

All I wanted was a Pepsi

No! You’re on drugs!

You are 10 types of awesome Aidget, I am glad someone got it.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Super fun fights at greenbriar AR!

We held for what, like 2 hours? With no supply and maybe 12 people tops? They were super fun fights, and I had a blast! Props to your guys persistance. We took down quite a few catas, a treb, and even more catas! The skirmishes were also a ton of fun too!

BP even threw their hats in a few times.

It was interesting how you started with like 15, and eventually more and more came to the party until you eventually had us with outmanned. Super fun nonetheless.

And too bad about the back wall. We had a newbie who refused to use the AC on your catas, refused to get off the AC, and refused to even respond. We wiped you once and got the cata down, but the 2nd cata came too fast, and we had yet to repair the wall.

All in all, super fun times, and I hope you enjoyed it.

P.S. In BP borderlands, to the guild group [UV], awesome fights! I am so glad you didn’t just bunker down in camps, but you left the camps to come fight us, and they were really fun fights! That fight at the N camp was so frantic, but the guards were respawning, and you all were just respawning and charging back in. Much respect, had a lot of fun with you guys!

(edited by Yerffejy.6538)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

All I wanted was a Pepsi

No! You’re on drugs!

You are 10 types of awesome Aidget, I am glad someone got it.

Had to throw it up there for the great laugh you gave me.

Also? I’m 11 types of awesome, but one of them is sooper seekret.

[Arr][GOAT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

What’s going on??

/scratches head

Are you bragging? I see 10 dead BP, and I stopped counting SBI at 20+

I see a borlis pass garrison reset during prime time.

and I see an SBI bay reset at primetime as well as a rather one sided fight in BP Hills /shrug both SBI bay and BP garry have been flipped back so uhmmm yeah.. how about them Dodgers?

Oh the Dodgers still suck.

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Can’t say what I was doing at 10pm on Friday (probably just finishing dinner to be honest) but I do know that around 11pm we were wiping the floor with you guys (repeatedly) in EB and ticking 300…

So the folks on SBI that are claiming everyone had gone to bed and you were outmanned are full of it then?

in Match-ups

Kvothe.1467

hey, you don’t see the mentally challenged making movies and TV show hits.

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

Oh kitten. Dhomei has found his way to the GW2 forums.

Tell me about it especially with the way he is running amok on our forums. Hope he is having fun. I will blame Ganongoat for letting him loose with his time machine post.

(edited by anzenketh.3759)

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Family guy, Peter is kittened…case closed

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

You’ve obviously never watched Fox News

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

L M A O!!!!

in Match-ups

Kvothe.1467

Except “I am SAM”. I shed some extremely manly tears watching that movie. I shed tears for AR as well, sometimes they are tears of hurt and abandonment, I /wave, /dance, and /bow, but they do not understand for their fragile minds only perceive ill intent. Most of the time though I shed tears of uncontrollable laughter due to their handicappedness.

in Match-ups

Kvothe.1467

L M A O!!!!

Ah you make a most compelling statement good sir which I can’t in any way refute.
Finally an opinion we can all agree on and find mirth in collectively… except AR….

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

If you are looking for a challenge that would make our entire server bow down and say we are not worthy try taking our EB keep while Bannok is on. I am sure he would love to tell you when he will be on so you can try.

Otherwise we can’t tell you a time because there is honestly no set time that our server is on in full force. We are a mostly PvE server after all.

Ok, fair enough I suppose. But, taking your keep while both sides have the map queued is still going to take awhile. So, if a couple hours pass and we have everything but the keep and are starving your supply and then Bannok logs, you can’t use Bannok logged as an excuse. Sound fair?

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

So the folks on SBI that are claiming everyone had gone to bed and you were outmanned are full of it then?

We do, in fact, go to bed here on SBI. It usually happens when we’re tired of picking up loot bags. After NA primetime it’s not uncommon to have the outmanned buff here on SBI. Since I play during NA primetime I don’t have to deal with that circumstance very often.

However, I doubt anyone has said we were outmanned in EB during NA primetime. I don’t doubt for a second that we were outmanned on any other map at any time of the day, that’s just the way it goes around here.

By the way, do you have to have a giant stick up your kitten to play on BP or is that just a suggestion?

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

We do, in fact, go to bed here on SBI. It usually happens when we’re tired of picking up loot bags. After NA primetime it’s not uncommon to have the outmanned buff here on SBI. Since I play during NA primetime I don’t have to deal with that circumstance very often.

However, I doubt anyone has said we were outmanned in EB during NA primetime. I don’t doubt for a second that we were outmanned on any other map at any time of the day, that’s just the way it goes around here.

By the way, do you have to have a giant stick up your kitten to play on BP or is that just a suggestion?

Two things:
1) People were complaining earlier in this thread that 10pm-midnight on Friday night was too late for you guys. Doesn’t really matter if it was in EB or not. If we are in your home BL and you cry that we took some objective (hills, bay, w/e) because it was too late and you were outmanned, but you have a decent number in said BL and a ginormous amount of people in EB, then the problem is not that it is too late and BP night caps, the problem is you can’t get people to move from EB to defend your BL.

2) There is no size requirement on the stick, but you do have to know how to move it properly.

Also, I apologize for the length of the last sentence in point 1), I am apparently channeling John Stuart Mill.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

^ soon to be deleted post. Infraction inc!

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

Two things:
1) People were complaining earlier in this thread that 10pm-midnight on Friday night was too late for you guys.

Not sure why anyone would complain at all, we were leading in PPT during that time.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

It’s been a few days since my last infraction, pretty sure I can take the hit

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: lover.8351

lover.8351

So, is ALS really transferring out of Anvil?

Most likely.

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Two things:
1) People were complaining earlier in this thread that 10pm-midnight on Friday night was too late for you guys.

Not sure why anyone would complain at all, we were leading in PPT during that time.

I don’t either. We have found common ground!! <3 /hugs

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

Ok, fair enough I suppose. But, taking your keep while both sides have the map queued is still going to take awhile. So, if a couple hours pass and we have everything but the keep and are starving your supply and then Bannok logs, you can’t use Bannok logged as an excuse. Sound fair?

I say that all depends on If you get it to that point and how long after Bannok logs off you take the keep. The purpose of the challenge is for you to try to take when we are at the peak of our performance. Sadly I won’t be there myself.

In addition to that none of that “AC zoom” business. Oh and you have to start at the time Bannok states. As long as Bannok approves. He also has freedom to decline without any trolling on your our our servers part.

As the main point of my post and challange and my previous points is to drive a point home that if you want to boast boast about something that took time strategy and effort. Not the zerging that you did on reset and saturday.

(edited by anzenketh.3759)

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

It’s been a few days since my last infraction, pretty sure I can take the hit

Dear forum mods,

Save the infraction. It was mild humor and offended no one.

in Match-ups

Bannok.3152

I am offended, often and easily, I believe a suspension is in hand for Maladon.5760 .
Lets put aside our differences and get this troll off the forums!

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

I say that all depends on If you get it to that point and how long after Bannok logs off you take the keep. The purpose of the challenge is for you to try to take when we are at the peak of our performance. Sadly I won’t be there myself.

Oh and you have to start at the time Bannok states. In addition to that none of that “AC zoom” business

Obviously I can’t speak for everyone who plays, but in general we are not really in the AC zoom business, that is ALS on AR. If we were we wouldn’t spend so much time wiping in order to clear siege before the final push to take the objective.

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

I am offended, often and easily, I believe a suspension is in hand for Maladon.5760 .

You are a true leader Bannok! I have changed my mind, burn the witch!

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

You are a true leader Bannok! I have changed my mind, burn the witch!

Maladon,

Sorry about the whole burn the witch thing. I just got caught up in the energy of the mob and lost my head.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

Two things:
1) People were complaining earlier in this thread that 10pm-midnight on Friday night was too late for you guys. Doesn’t really matter if it was in EB or not. If we are in your home BL and you cry that we took some objective (hills, bay, w/e) because it was too late and you were outmanned, but you have a decent number in said BL and a ginormous amount of people in EB, then the problem is not that it is too late and BP night caps, the problem is you can’t get people to move from EB to defend your BL.

2) There is no size requirement on the stick, but you do have to know how to move it properly.

Also, I apologize for the length of the last sentence in point 1), I am apparently channeling John Stuart Mill.

Were people complaining about 10pm? Because the screenshots I was seeing had 4am on them. And if that’s 10pm server time, I’d like to know what the weather is like in Greenland. Do they even have summers?

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

I always knew you’d turn on me…surprised it took 11 years to be honest

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

Two things:

Were people complaining about 10pm? Because the screenshots I was seeing had 4am on them. And if that’s 10pm server time, I’d like to know what the weather is like in Greenland. Do they even have summers?

Ya I think that someone was having issues with their time conversions. The time in question was not so much friday but Saturday @ 1 AM server time.

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

I always knew you’d turn on me…surprised it took 11 years to be honest

11 years? In most states you are common law married. congrats?

in Match-ups

Bannok.3152

Its actually more like 12 or 13. What can I say, I’m pretty lazy. Considering I only have 2 names on this petition to get your troll kitten banned, lets just pretend this never happened.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

You came… You saw… You ran!

We were outnumbered, but we stood our ground. You broke and ran.
In all honesty, I have come to expect nothing less.

Woe be onto the cravens, for they will perish.
Fortune favors the bold!

Do you not see how many green dots are on your minimap? BP learned last week to be very careful when engaging your zombie horde in eternal since its almost always much larger then what we got. In this particular scenario I can tell from a glance that you guys are the attacking force, and had perhaps just flipped Umberglade Woods supply camp.

Our force, heading in that direction to see what was going on, saw yours coming up from the sentry. And oh look, what is this right next to them? Why its Bravost tower. So, either A we can engage your zombies in the field, suffer mass casualties and perhaps have a 50/50 chance of winning, which is dependent on there being the same number of us as you, which is usually not the case, or we can go inside a very strategically placed tower and throw rocks at you. Which is usually the best option since your Zombies don’t know how to take a tower that is you know, actually strongly defended. You’ll mill around bravost for about 10 minutes, maybe try and throw some rams, and after losing a few people will abandon your campaign in our corner and run over to Anvil Rocks corner for more easy WXP.

Trust me SBI, we have your number. Its why you are still not winning, though to be fair you do have much more coverage in the borderlands so it seems last weeks drubbing was not wasted on your leadership.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

I really want to know what this SBI leadership you keep talking about is. There is no militaristic bureaucracies on our server. We rule by consensus and peer pressure.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

That SBI blob milling around in EB yesterday was quite the spectacle, I did feel like I was in an episode of The Walking Dead lol.

Personally, with my fps and skill response taking a nose dive at every encounter, I gladly went elsewhere and I suspect others did as well but at least it was fun for a short while.

Whispers with meat.

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

Trust me SBI, we have your number.

…and that number is about 2x

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

anzenketh.3759

That SBI blob milling around in EB yesterday was quite the spectacle, I did feel like I was in an episode of The Walking Dead lol.

Personally, with my fps and skill response taking a nose dive at every encounter, I gladly went elsewhere and I suspect others did as well but at least it was fun for a short while.

That is why I do not play in zergs. All Zergs feel that way. You are more then welcome to join us in the borderlands. Lots of smaller fights there. I only go to EB for the Bags.

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Two things:

Ya I think that someone was having issues with their time conversions. The time in question was not so much friday but Saturday @ 1 AM server time.

Speaking of which, that was when Bay went down. Plenty of SBI there defending. And, while you can’t see it, you had another 20 on the walls and there was a wave of SBI respawns incoming from the north as well. (Our respawn wave, which you can see, got in before yours could overwhelm us.) After this battle, your numbers started dropping off and we had an increasingly free hand with the rest of your BL and eventually EB.

This is what people were talking about when they said we broke your morale. It’s actually understandable. Staying up late is much easier when things are going your way and that applies to SBI, BP, AR, everyone. Everyone has witnessed the aftermath of a long battle that didn’t go their way and suddenly it’s past everyone’s bedtime.

It was getting late. I don’t know how many we would have had log if we had lost, just as I don’t know how many SBI would have decided to stay if they had won. But, I can make an educated guess that if things had gone they other way BP would have lost more people to the time and SBI would have lost less people to the time.

Attachments:

(edited by Dio.2394)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Freaking fail bbcode or the full glory of the bosom would be revealed.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

Except “I am SAM”. I shed some extremely manly tears watching that movie. I shed tears for AR as well, sometimes they are tears of hurt and abandonment, I /wave, /dance, and /bow, but they do not understand for their fragile minds only perceive ill intent. Most of the time though I shed tears of uncontrollable laughter due to their handicappedness.

Someone seems a bit mad with AR. You weren’t commanding on SBI BL last night were you? The glass GS warrior?

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD