6/21 BP/SBI/AR - The Sequel

in Match-ups

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

That is because it is not random it is a random modifier.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

If they are going to Dragonbrand, its a terrible choice, imo. That server is a mess. Mass of numbers and a community in turmoil. Do your research ALS, before you take you’re people there. Many who transferred there have left over the past two weeks.

Please stop continuing rumour of DB being in turmoil. Something started by forum trolls who feed on drama. If you are not on this server it is not your place to make a judgement. Our core continues to be as strong as it ever was.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Please stop continuing rumour of DB being in turmoil. Something started by forum trolls who feed on drama. If you are not on this server it is not your place to make a judgement. Our core continues to be as strong as it ever was.

Maybe before you took on ALS….

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SirV.7245

SirV.7245

Explain the following in a complete sentence.

Attachments:

FanisaDream – Mesmer – [Lost]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

not all of ALS is leaving.

-K

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toroxus.9256

Toroxus.9256

We posted a thread here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Severe-Walk-through-closed-enemy-gates-in-EB

We, SBI, weren’t even sure what was happening. We were just getting ported in without any kind attempting or knowing it could be done. We posted a bug report above so it’ll hopefully be fixed ASAP before someone uses this as a tactic.

(edited by Toroxus.9256)

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

not all of ALS is leaving.

Joining us then? Lost has room for you.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

If they are going to Dragonbrand, its a terrible choice, imo. That server is a mess. Mass of numbers and a community in turmoil. Do your research ALS, before you take you’re people there. Many who transferred there have left over the past two weeks.

Don’t be silly, its always my place to make a judgement.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

As it has been stated we(ALS) as leaving. Farewell to my opponents was fun, to my former Anvil Rockers keep at it i KNOW you can improve yourselves. While I will miss a lot of the roamers/small guild teams on AR i know i can always come visit

My continued respect to [Crit] [TWIN] [CDH] [Zero] and i guess [WAR] as they continue trying to keep the WvW alive. (You’ll forgive me i forgot to mention your guild going with the bigger names i saw often.)

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

(edited by Mastermavrick.2439)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

guesting doesn’t let you play in guested wvw but feel free to transfer

Ahhh…….didn’t know that. :-(

We’ll see re. point #2……

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

You don’t have a widescreen monitor.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dtxman.2054

dtxman.2054

Would like to congratulate SBI guild Kiwi you are real stand ups attacking 3 of us not fighting back at the end of jumping puzzle in WvW. Congrats really shows off your skills and prowess. As we mutually didnt attack anyone all along the way through the puzzle cheers to you and please contract cancer of your rectum for your good deeds.

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

Would like to congratulate SBI guild Kiwi you are real stand ups attacking 3 of us not fighting back at the end of jumping puzzle in WvW.

That’s nothing, I once saw Kiwi attack some guys who were just trying to get some supply from Speldan Mill. They even jumped some guys who were minding their own business on the road near Redlake too. They’re really giving SBI a bad name and ruining WvW for the rest of you.

On behalf of the server, I apologize..

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

You don’t have a widescreen monitor.

I like that in Spanish your name translates into Sir Bad.

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

I wish ArenaNet could do something for you but they can’t. It would cause more problems for the game overall then the problems that would be caused just with your server. My Advice hold your thirds on your borderlands and EB. Until you are properly ranked.

Hold our thirds? You have no concept of just how outmanned (and disorganized) we are right now. Look at the map at the moment. We are off EB totally and have 1 tower on our BL. That’s all we can do! Thirds?!?! That’s not even possible if one of you (SBI or BP) wants to take something from us.

Come guest on our server. Only then will you really get a taste of what it is like……

Yeah you’re not gonna be able to hold your thirds, we sure as hell didn’t when we were losing people left and right. I remember one match where SoR had a waypoint in our EB keep on reset night and kept it the entire week. We could barely get enough people for a breakout event in EB and any time we ventured outside the spawn we’d end up fighting 60-70 people (with our 10 guys and the breakout npc).

But, a few of us kept going out every night and fighting against those ridiculous numbers and even won a lot of fights when it was anywhere close to even numbers. More people started to venture out into WvW and eventually our numbers grew, we got some better matchups and things sort of stabilized for us. It took the better part of 6 months and we lost a lot of good people to the attrition of fighting uphill every night of every matchup but we’re in a decent place now. There’s plenty of room for improvement but the free fall does come to a stop eventually.

So we already know what it’s like…

Attachments:

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Would like to congratulate SBI guild Kiwi you are real stand ups attacking 3 of us not fighting back at the end of jumping puzzle in WvW.

That’s nothing, I once saw Kiwi attack some guys who were just trying to get some supply from Speldan Mill. They even jumped some guys who were minding their own business on the road near Redlake too. They’re really giving SBI a bad name and ruining WvW for the rest of you.

On behalf of the server, I apologize..

its funny though, when my guild does the jump puzzle We tell our folks to leave people alone so long as they don’t mess with you first. I guess we should make it a point to kill all SBI in the puzzle now though. I will keep this post in mind the next time we do it.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Would like to congratulate SBI guild Kiwi you are real stand ups attacking 3 of us not fighting back at the end of jumping puzzle in WvW. Congrats really shows off your skills and prowess. As we mutually didnt attack anyone all along the way through the puzzle cheers to you and please contract cancer of your rectum for your good deeds.

→ gets killed in a PVP zone
→ wishes rectum cancer upon those who killed him

Sorry, but even with this intriguing post you can’t take this week’s biggest sook in the match thread title from Aeros.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumbelly.9560

Grumbelly.9560

How can BP thump their chest for 2 weeks then expect people to show courtesy and respect to all its players?

Don’t attack our leveled up players. Please let them get to their destination or your just mean.

Don’t attack us in the JP because it will make us mad, and it’s just mean.

I’ve seen players honor both these things out of respect, but I can’t say many do it for BP. Guess if you respect those around you, they may show some back.

[Shhh] SBI

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

How can BP thump their chest for 2 weeks then expect people to show courtesy and respect to all its players?

Don’t attack our leveled up players. Please let them get to their destination or your just mean.

I’ve seen players honor both these things out of respect, but I can’t say many do it for BP. Guess if you respect those around you, they may show some back.

Careful or we’ll send Warmaster Gibbon to treb your citadel again.

in Match-ups

Grumbelly.9560

I would say please do. Unlike some servers/players I actually expect to be attacked by the enemy regardless of my level, location, good looks, etc.

[Shhh] SBI

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

I would say please do. Unlike some servers/players I actually expect to be attacked by the enemy regardless of my level, location, good looks, etc.

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

in Match-ups

Grumbelly.9560

I don’t know what you heard, but there was only weeping that one time Noodica pulled me off NW tower when I was so close to my last Vista. I prefer to think of it as my eyes were sweating…

[Shhh] SBI

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

I don’t know what you heard, but there was only weeping that one time Noodica pulled me off NW tower when I was so close to my last Vista. I prefer to think of it as my eyes were sweating…

Heads will asplode and small woodland creatures will scurry about in confusion.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

LMAOOO! Sorry dude <3

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SecondChild.1298

SecondChild.1298

Are you from BP? I am sorry to hear that. Poor thing. But I blame you guys for whatever happened there. You should have run away on you kitten once you saw Kiwi in JP area, Just as you do when you see us on open field battles.

If you are from AR, I sincerely apologize.

Thank you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

Attachments:

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

You should have run away on you kitten once you saw Kiwi in JP area, Just as you do when you see us on open field battles.

Thank you.

Lol BP run away from [Kiwi]? You couldn’t pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Birdo.1768

Birdo.1768

classy

Fun night, i actually spotted myself, im the guardian to the left of you on the wall next to mortar firing orbs of light lol.

Viewtiful Birdo : Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

Unfortunately, no one in PvP wants to WvW. Believe me, I’ve tried convincing them before.

Also,

Someone seems a bit mad with AR. You weren’t commanding on SBI BL last night were you? The glass GS warrior?

Rofl

Normally, if AR pvpers do actually wvw, they mostly only roam – zero contribution to points

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Unfortunately, no one in PvP wants to WvW. Believe me, I’ve tried convincing them before.

Also,

Someone seems a bit mad with AR. You weren’t commanding on SBI BL last night were you? The glass GS warrior?

Rofl

Normally, if AR pvpers do actually wvw, they mostly only roam – zero contribution to points

I would agree with this.

But hey, I take camps, sometimes.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

Also,

Rofl

I would agree with this.

But hey, I take camps, sometimes.

XD true. i forgot that. Pro at soloing camps.

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crrrystal.6845

Crrrystal.6845

You couldn’t pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel.

I have never heard someone say this before and it’s really clever and I will respectfully steal this to use in other situations.

You know, I’ve had a lot of fun so far this week. I had a lot of fun last week, too. I love seeing big numbers at the top of my screen, but regardless of the ticks or who’s outmanned or what the final score is, it’s all about having a good time with good people <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

SO BORING.

I’d have to agree. /yawn.

You touched my booob. Well I touched your booob back! WITH BOTH HANDS!

Yulo, that “movie” you are watching (about boob touching), please share the link.
I think we won’t be yawning if it is as interesting as you transcribed.

I did and it got removed! Dam you mods! Dont make the devs on my server walk over to your desk and give you a taste of Yulo’s Art of War!

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

This “we are a PVE server” kitten is getting kinda old, if SBI was that much a PvE server than they woulda dropped a lot farther down, see GOM, NSP, IOJ for examples

That’s because SBI has a Yulo.

ALS. All of you considering transfering, come. I promise you raising your game. I promise you organized wvw with top tier tactics. I promise you a chance to make a difference.

Join us.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

ALS already did transfer, to dragon wagon

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

ALS. All of you considering transfering, come. I promise you raising your game. I promise you organized wvw with top tier tactics. I promise you a chance to make a difference.

Join us.

On Sunday we had the most online that we would have all week, and posed the question then. All voters were in TeamSpeak, and given the survey link there. Below, images one and two come from the same survey. The vote was evenly split between Dragonbrand and Tarnished Coast, so we pulled in representatives from both servers after most votes had already been cast, and had two hour talks with each (four hours total). Image three is our final decision on Monday.

We’re on Dragonbrand with >70 confirmed transfers thus far.

Attachments:

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

Good riddance — take WAR with you please, thanks!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Jerks!!!!!

That was so mean.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

Would like to congratulate SBI guild Kiwi you are real stand ups attacking 3 of us not fighting back at the end of jumping puzzle in WvW. Congrats really shows off your skills and prowess.

Unless they outnumbered you 3 to 1, I wouldn’t ever come on here and admit I died in a fight to [Kiwi]. The embarrassment of that would simply be overwhelming.

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

(edited by Pedra.4381)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dtxman.2054

dtxman.2054

-> gets killed in a PVP zone
-> wishes rectum cancer upon those who killed him

Sorry, but even with this intriguing post you can’t take this week’s biggest sook in the match thread title from Aeros.

There was no strife for sook achievement. Forum politics and recoginition are last on my list. Selectively looking at posted information , tunnel vision posting replies to form your I win opinion—-> priceless. Anyone camping top of JP in obsidian is a TOOl in 20 plus numbers killing randoms. NO fight back no defense stand and wave at them die. Tunnel vision your next response if you will. Kiwi your guild, specifically your members doing such is completely clkitten imo. done deal. I am from AR btw to OP.

(edited by dtxman.2054)

in Match-ups

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

There have been many times I have been in the Jumping puzzle wishing not to be attacked. Sometimes it goes well sometimes not. For the following reasons:

1.) Not everyone understands Jumping puzzle etiquette
2.) Even if they do sometimes it is kill or risk being killed.
3.) Their will be trolls.

Basically don’t label all of a server or even all of a guild for the actions of a few.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Jumping puzzle etiquette=PVE scrubs…we’re in WvW, if its read its dead, that’s most etiquette you’ll be seeing from me and many others

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Pedra.4381

Jumping puzzle etiquette=PVE scrubs…we’re in WvW, if its read its dead, that’s most etiquette you’ll be seeing from me and many others

Why only kill the literate?

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Return to nature.3852

Return to nature.3852

So you died in WvW zone and think it’s not fair? Don’t be childish. People in JP don’t attack each other for their convenience, but you should always be prepared to attack or counter attack because it is basically WvW zone. And FYI, BP and AR sometimes does the same thing in JP.

If you don’t understand this, just ask Anet to make JP peace-zone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Why only kill the literate?

Bravo! I nearly snarfed my coffee

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralin.4270

Ralin.4270

Dear BP

I’m writing to request that one of your members please return the boot I accidentally left up their ‘ kitten ’ during the sacking of your ‘northeast tower’ last night. We had several hours of good fights with your brave and honorable fighters until the ‘the zoom hackers’ showed up trying to destroy the siege inside. The problem was…It wasn’t the siege that was killing the brave attackers but cordination of TB and SBI players. Nevertheless..Great fights, good times and thank you for your humble offerings of bags!

P.S. – The instructions on how to remove the boot should be written on the heel.
winks

Cheers,
[TB] Ralin / Friar Rook.

“You can run but you’ll DIE tired!”
The Balance – GM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Questionable ability being able to hit our arrow cart where it’s next to impossible to target if you’re not in the tower itself. For shame AR’s kitten guild, for shame.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Pedra.4381

Questionable ability being able to hit our arrow cart where it’s next to impossible to target if you’re not in the tower itself. For shame AR’s kitten guild, for shame.

I’m not in this “Kitten guild” you refer to (and yes, I know who it is), but I got to say this. I’ve yet to be in a tower defense when someone in the SBI zerg didn’t employ this exact same “technique” and the AC zoom hack.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vyceloch.1285

Vyceloch.1285

Hey, that’s me! I actually made the forums! I’m famous!

BTW, Dragon Tooth is not line of sight. If you back up just far enough, you can target the arrow cart on the hill, so yes, next to impossible, but alas, not “literally” impossible.

So, I’m not that ashamed. Sorry.

Peace!

Server – ET
Name – Vycele
Guild – JAWA