7/12 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate v2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Looking forward to watching PPT tumble for SoR as the daily BG + waha VS SOR Sea match continues…

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

2v1 complaints again?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

/salute had some pretty good fights in SoR BL tonight. shout out to RATS guild lol you guys were fun tonight and also TW, lots of bags going back and forth today. Really do appreciate fighting you guys even though we trolled each other quite a bit today.

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

2v1 complaints again?

I cannot blame you for saying this because that is usually the case, but I’m stuck at work, and watching the MoS maps is pretty much what I do… it’s kinda fun to see what’ll be flipped first.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Looking forward to watching PPT tumble for SoR as the daily BG + waha VS SOR Sea match continues…

JQ NA has been hitting BG all day. JQ SEA hits SoR. We’re both hit by 2 sides at two different time-zones. Didn’t you see JQ bring us down to 130-150 ppt while we were trying to fend you off? Lol

Why is this brought up on every page

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Is someone messing with our teamspeak? :P

Went out the first time we were defending inner garri, and the the second time we were defending inner garri. Geezus. lol

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

JQ NA has been hitting BG all day. JQ SEA hits SoR. We’re both hit by 2 sides at two different time-zones. Didn’t you see JQ bring us down to 130-150 ppt while we were trying to fend you off? Lol

Sure I noticed, but waha and bg sea are the only ones who regularly flip our home BL keep (and really pretty much everything else we have). Its interesting to see when it happens. I’m trying to see if there’s a pattern with the targets they hit… its like a minigame for me at work…

Anyway, its a nice strategic move. You guys (BG primarily) take advantage of your strong timezones, so do we. No hate here.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Sure I noticed, but waha and bg sea are the only ones who regularly flip our home BL keep (and really pretty much everything else we have). Its interesting to see when it happens. I’m trying to see if there’s a pattern with the targets they hit… its like a minigame for me at work…

Well you still have 6 hours until Waha even starts up. haha

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

That’s why I said I was looking forward to it!

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Anyway, its a nice strategic move. You guys (BG primarily) take advantage of your strong timezones, so do we. No hate here.

Because JQ never steps foot inside SoR BL during NA, ATM does.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Who’s DDoS’ing the teamspeak? C’mon, step right up, step right up…

Off with their head, etc.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

unfortunately the dude wasn’t able to brainwash JQ’s SEA. he did a good job on JQ’s NA though. well, score is pretty close. good luck every one

Blackgate since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

It’s a data center issue in Dallas that is affecting certain TS hosts tonight.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

I second this…

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Much respect to Jq NA. They have been putting up a lot of great fights and even with the lesser force they haven’t resorted to arrow cart exploiting and emote spamming . They are proving why they have been in T1 for so long and still belong there. If only TC could come up this thread would be a pleasant place to visit

(edited by Darkjoy.3092)

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Beastmode engaged.

Yolo.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Everyone on SoR has gone to bed mode engaged.

kitten .

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

They didn’t require sleep two days ago.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

Well, we know that Smokee and HB is online, and I have posted where IRON is playing. Maybe we only heard half of the story, maybe it was they was coming for IRON while we was sleeping like the boogie man?
It kinda makes sense, they made their “excuses” to avoid a GvG and we will be easier targets with half of us offline xD

MEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

HB= 15-20 players

IRON= 200+

Yeah, i defo see that many people in our guild roster…………………….

Lol that’s weirds, having seen HB play late EU early NA with 30-40 members + their puggies…ANET, please fix the bug, it seems you are incorrectly displaying guild tags according to her statement.

And you might wanna fix queues name tags too, i have no idea how she managed to see 200+ of a single guild in the same map. o.O specially when its more than the map cap.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

unfortunately the dude wasn’t able to brainwash JQ’s SEA. he did a good job on JQ’s NA though. well, score is pretty close. good luck every one

I like your score updates, please do more

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Finally the Blackgate teamspeak is up after two hours of being down. We were without a community voice chat, heaven forbid.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

pot.6805

And we still did work.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

In relation to the match, it’s pretty awesome that 1-2 days off reset the scores are neck and neck. Despite the ‘staleness’ of the same opponents week after week, at least our contests are really close and not blowouts.

Yeap the matchup has been fun so far

SoR great work at pulling back the lead that BG had from the weekend, and nice to see some guilds outside of their usual timezones (gave those who normally dont fight you a chance to see what you were like)

JQ, always love the fights which JQ brings not sure if I would still be playing if it wasnt for Waha and ATM n FOO and the great fights they bring night after night, I just wish you grabbed afew EU guilds to balance out the servers abit more

best of luck to all servers in the next few days, and nobody go slacking off to try and recruit more guilds, the only server which needs them is JQ

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

BG call in all the PvE’ers, nice
Keeping it Classy

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Keeping it Classy

How is that unclassy? They are part of the server, too. And who said we did that? Keep it classy your self. :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

Keeping it Classy

lol what?

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Keeping it Classy

What?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Keeping it Classy

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

SoR trying a new strategy of boring us to death?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Finally the Blackgate teamspeak is up after two hours of being down. We were without a community voice chat, heaven forbid.

BG doesnt need TS. You guys have 6 million players on JQ BL now :P

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

What are you talking about, we are 2v1 SOR remember. Must of been a mix up in attacking the wrong BL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

oh we do need TS, the commander needs to shout THIS IS SPARTAAAAA to rally the BG pugs while taking a tower.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Man, the Gif’s this week was the best thing going for this thread, and the Mods lock it, how lame. Guess its back to reading the same arguments over and over and over and over.

and over……

I found the gifs amusing as well. What a pity.

Or we could revert to the flavor from 4 weeks ago by equating who is who. Like this week it is

BG = F 250 Truck
SoR = Jeep Wrangler
JQ = Suzuki 4×4

I agree with the F250. Heavy, bloated, cheap build quality, expensive to run and unreliable.

JQ is definitely a Suzuki. Totally Asian.

SoR is clearly a Land Rover, Built to last and can get over any terrain that’s thrown at it.

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Blackgate is definitely a Humvee.

Look at it!

It’s a beast, it’s bulky and it guzzles gas like it’s a blackhole, it’s unsustainable!

Attachments:

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

oh we do need TS, the commander needs to shout THIS IS SPARTAAAAA to rally the BG pugs while taking a tower.

m8 i’m not on yet.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aran.8659

Aran.8659

“This is from a ATM commander: “And those who didn’t get to see my post, right now SEA time only left ATM, FOO (I believe is coming back) and GE as the main forces and we are trying to break SOR’s SEA morale by washing away all their tier 3 keeps if possible and let their kitteny EU forces feel the pinch. We do not know whether it will work or not but we do know we are having so much fun doing that. So bear with us guys, we will continue that until either major WVW guilds joined us or make SOR break up. This is how we did to SOS and hopefully it will work on SOR.”

SOR I look forward to watching you guys crash and burn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cicero.3492

Cicero.3492

“This is from a ATM commander: “And those who didn’t get to see my post, right now SEA time only left ATM, FOO (I believe is coming back) and GE as the main forces and we are trying to break SOR’s SEA morale by washing away all their tier 3 keeps if possible and let their kitteny EU forces feel the pinch. We do not know whether it will work or not but we do know we are having so much fun doing that. So bear with us guys, we will continue that until either major WVW guilds joined us or make SOR break up. This is how we did to SOS and hopefully it will work on SOR.”

So I am confused here, what you are trying to say is that in order to get more guilds to join you, you have to PvDoor more? And that PvDoor is fun?

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I don’t think I’ve ever facepalmed harder at a post in this forum, this kitten forum! Truly amazing. Join our server, instead of showing how organized and resilient we are by bouncing back we are going to 2v1 an enemy server in their weakest timezone and try to destroy them. You should totally join our not-toxic server nao xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Here’s what I say

THIS IS RALL!!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Disclaimer: I am not complaining about 2v1, not playing for sympathy, etc. Just stating my observations & facts.

Hello Cicero,

JQ SEA isn’t exactly PvDooring. SOR SEA can fill about 1.5-1.9 maps at full strength. But when focused hard by 2 servers consecutively everynight, it’s a very very tough fight.

Faced with attrition in JQ NA, this is the best pragmatic option JQ SEA has, by hitting SOR ’s weakest link, they are playing the ultimate strategic game, the game of morale.

Morale is key for both WvW guilds and PvX folks. When focused, losing key keeps and having 50-100ppt, the PvX folks will move out of WvW pretty quickly. Next will be the WvW guilds, fighting under low ppt is extremely difficult and it requires a different mindset to operate under that kind of pressure. JQ SEA wants to break SOR SEA. What JQ is doing might not be honorable, but this is one of the last few options they have.

FW

So I am confused here, what you are trying to say is that in order to get more guilds to join you, you have to PvDoor more? And that PvDoor is fun?

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

No, that is not what he was saying with that part. By that part, he just simply meant that he’s going to keep doing that until they get more wvw guilds to actually shoot for 1st. Until then, he’s saying they are having fun messing with SoR’s EU by scaring off SoR SEA.

Edit: Like that guy from SoR SEA just said, JQ doesn’t pvdoor them. By saying JQ pvdoor’s, you’re basically saying that your SEA guilds are non-existent.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Look at that BG ppt. Gotta be loving that PvD.

Hey not our problem that SoR burnt themselves out with all that overtime

Just because Indo plays 24/7 doesn’t mean everyone does.

Did you even log in yesterday? Or the day before? Welcome back. Your server has been doing overtime.

I think the overtime comments rate right up there with the comments on all the new guilds SoR got.

I think you need to go read the locked thread where it is plainly said that some guilds are pulling overtime. There’s nothing wrong with it.

A few guys staying a couple hours later than normal isn’t equated to a “server pulling overtime”.

I know IRON was up from 9am their time yesterday, was insane watching about 15-20 IRON tags running around EB following that Purple haired charr during oceanic (early and late).

Oceanic today was a result of massive burnouts nothing more, we had a lower than usual turn out, before MERC started at 5pm AEST. We were on -120ish ppt.

Which by end of oceanic became 400. Burnouts happen.

My hair is Pink

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

From Aran: ""This is from a ATM commander: “And those who didn’t get to see my post, right now SEA time only left ATM, FOO (I believe is coming back) and GE as the main forces and we are trying to break SOR’s SEA morale by washing away all their tier 3 keeps if possible and let their kitteny EU forces feel the pinch. We do not know whether it will work or not but we do know we are having so much fun doing that. So bear with us guys, we will continue that until either major WVW guilds joined us or make SOR break up. This is how we did to SOS and hopefully it will work on SOR.”

SOR I look forward to watching you guys crash and burn"

So in an effort to break SoR apart, you are giving us something to do? Seems like you might have done a better job doing the opposite.

Adding this edit in case he aims to delete is post or get it removed and all subsequent responses.

(edited by Burl.9567)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

What he’s saying is that since SoR’s EU seems to enjoy lopsided competition due to overstacking (I’m writing this from the original poster’s perspective), they can expect JQ’s SEA to pay back in kind until something changes: EU guilds join JQ, or SoR collapses enough to make things equal again.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

No, that is not what he was saying with that part. By that part, he just simply meant that he’s going to keep doing that until they get more wvw guilds to actually shoot for 1st. Until then, he’s saying they are having fun messing with SoR’s EU by scaring off SoR SEA.

Edit: Like that guy from SoR SEA just said, JQ doesn’t pvdoor them. By saying JQ pvdoor’s, you’re basically saying that your SEA guilds are non-existent.

Not sure who they think they are going to scare off. SoR does not have that hight os SEA players to scare off. They do what they can to the best of their abilities against the 2vs1 which is a fair tactic. However, JQ is basically handing the win to BG by doing this. I would think they would want some type of challenge and not just PvD all day long. I would not find that fun but to each their own I guess.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

What he’s saying is that since SoR’s EU seems to enjoy lopsided competition due to overstacking (I’m writing this from the original poster’s perspective), they can expect JQ’s SEA to pay back in kind until something changes: EU guilds join JQ, or SoR collapses enough to make things equal again.

So it is ok for BG to stack Oceanic and SEA times but it is not ok for SoR to stack EU times? hmmmmm

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Yeah, they whole “watch you crash and burn” thing was kind of dark, but yeah, there’s only two things someone can do in the face of adversity. Quit or fight.

I guess a message like that however, is kind of counter intuitive, as people tend to make more of a reaction to a direct confrontation. As opposed to silently doing this every night and letting it get into people’s minds.

What the ATM messenger boy more or less did was set up a challenge. Was kind of stupid to do actually, as for the maximum psychological impact it would have been best just to shut it and let the morale dwindle slowly. Now we have the message loud and clear, and to tell you the truth a little piece of that control of the situation JQ would have had has been put into the hands of your enemy.

Aran, your post was a facepalm and a half, but y’know what, thanks for letting us know what was up, you cucumber tortilla burger combo large with diet coke.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

They didn’t require sleep two days ago.

On SOR overtime, I’ve been open that there was overtime. It was Sunday night through Monday EU, unorganized and mostly a reaction to BG’s weekend work. There was no call to arms or server rally but I recognized extra effort being put in (by people who already put in a lot of effort).

Since then it has been normal if not light on SOR.

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Look at that BG ppt. Gotta be loving that PvD.

Hey not our problem that SoR burnt themselves out with all that overtime

Just because Indo plays 24/7 doesn’t mean everyone does.

Did you even log in yesterday? Or the day before? Welcome back. Your server has been doing overtime.

I think the overtime comments rate right up there with the comments on all the new guilds SoR got.

I think you need to go read the locked thread where it is plainly said that some guilds are pulling overtime. There’s nothing wrong with it.

A few guys staying a couple hours later than normal isn’t equated to a “server pulling overtime”.

I know IRON was up from 9am their time yesterday, was insane watching about 15-20 IRON tags running around EB following that Purple haired charr during oceanic (early and late).

Oceanic today was a result of massive burnouts nothing more, we had a lower than usual turn out, before MERC started at 5pm AEST. We were on -120ish ppt.

Which by end of oceanic became 400. Burnouts happen.

My hair is Pink

//Wrex

I bet we get jollies when we zerg each other

and Brutus, there is no way ever that, what occured on monday/tuesday was not organised, cheers bud.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Not sure who they think they are going to scare off. SoR does not have that hight os SEA players to scare off. They do what they can to the best of their abilities against the 2vs1 which is a fair tactic. However, JQ is basically handing the win to BG by doing this. I would think they would want some type of challenge and not just PvD all day long. I would not find that fun but to each their own I guess.

Um… since when does JQ PvD “all day long?” Rofl. I was on JQ for a while and followed ATM and they always had a lot to fight. SoR does have decent sized SEA zergs, I don’t care if you have stayed up to see them or not. SAHP/SONG work together nicely. Then SoR EU starts logging in and suddenly… ATM is fighting IRON and KISS, who would have guessed it. IRON/KISS fight ATM every day because SEA guilds are still online when EU starts.

Do you see where this is going?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator