7/12 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate v2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

“This is from a ATM commander: “And those who didn’t get to see my post, right now SEA time only left ATM, FOO (I believe is coming back) and GE as the main forces and we are trying to break SOR’s SEA morale by washing away all their tier 3 keeps if possible and let their kitteny EU forces feel the pinch. We do not know whether it will work or not but we do know we are having so much fun doing that. So bear with us guys, we will continue that until either major WVW guilds joined us or make SOR break up. This is how we did to SOS and hopefully it will work on SOR.”

SOR I look forward to watching you guys crash and burn

So I am confused here, what you are trying to say is that in order to get more guilds to join you, you have to PvDoor more? And that PvDoor is fun?

No, that is not what he was saying with that part. By that part, he just simply meant that he’s going to keep doing that until they get more wvw guilds to actually shoot for 1st. Until then, he’s saying they are having fun messing with SoR’s EU by scaring off SoR SEA.

Edit: Like that guy from SoR SEA just said, JQ doesn’t pvdoor them. By saying JQ pvdoor’s, you’re basically saying that your SEA guilds are non-existent.

Not sure who they think they are going to scare off. SoR does not have that hight os SEA players to scare off. They do what they can to the best of their abilities against the 2vs1 which is a fair tactic. However, JQ is basically handing the win to BG by doing this. I would think they would want some type of challenge and not just PvD all day long. I would not find that fun but to each their own I guess.

Um… since when does JQ PvD “all day long?” Lol. I was on JQ for a while and followed ATM and they always had a lot to fight. SoR does have decent sized SEA zergs, I don’t care if you have stayed up to see them or not. SAHP/SONG work together nicely. Then SoR EU starts logging in and suddenly… ATM is fighting IRON and KISS, who would have guessed it. IRON/KISS fight ATM every day because SEA guilds are still online when EU starts.

Do you see where this is going?

No.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

“This is from a ATM commander: “And those who didn’t get to see my post, right now SEA time only left ATM, FOO (I believe is coming back) and GE as the main forces and we are trying to break SOR’s SEA morale by washing away all their tier 3 keeps if possible and let their kitteny EU forces feel the pinch. We do not know whether it will work or not but we do know we are having so much fun doing that. So bear with us guys, we will continue that until either major WVW guilds joined us or make SOR break up. This is how we did to SOS and hopefully it will work on SOR.”

So I am confused here, what you are trying to say is that in order to get more guilds to join you, you have to PvDoor more? And that PvDoor is fun?

No, that is not what he was saying with that part. By that part, he just simply meant that he’s going to keep doing that until they get more wvw guilds to actually shoot for 1st. Until then, he’s saying they are having fun messing with SoR’s EU by scaring off SoR SEA.

Edit: Like that guy from SoR SEA just said, JQ doesn’t pvdoor them. By saying JQ pvdoor’s, you’re basically saying that your SEA guilds are non-existent.

Not sure who they think they are going to scare off. SoR does not have that hight os SEA players to scare off. They do what they can to the best of their abilities against the 2vs1 which is a fair tactic. However, JQ is basically handing the win to BG by doing this. I would think they would want some type of challenge and not just PvD all day long. I would not find that fun but to each their own I guess.

Um… since when does JQ PvD “all day long?” Lol. I was on JQ for a while and followed ATM and they always had a lot to fight. SoR does have decent sized SEA zergs, I don’t care if you have stayed up to see them or not. SAHP/SONG work together nicely. Then SoR EU starts logging in and suddenly… ATM is fighting IRON and KISS, who would have guessed it. IRON/KISS fight ATM every day because SEA guilds are still online when EU starts.

No.

Of course you don’t. You didn’t have to say anything. Let me point it out for you, though. ATM is not happy with SoR’s EU zergs that they run in to at the end of their shifts. The end.

gg

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

No.

Of course you don’t. You didn’t have to say anything. Let me point it out for you, though. ATM is not happy with SoR’s EU zergs that they run in to at the end of their shifts. The end.

gg

Why aren’t they happy with the EU zergs? Did they say something wrong?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

No.

gg

ATM always seem to be upset about something though. They have the impulses of an angry monkey.

ATM is an amazing guild, I don’t know why the SoR community is so keen on trying to put them down all the time…

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

thanks TW for the bags tonight.
^.^

I should be thanking you. 2200 kills to 0 deaths for me fighting you and the other server last night. Not bad given how short my play time was.

Keep bringing it!

Edit: I forgot about my one death to gravity. I am not sure falling counts as a death considering I was at full health when I fell, but I have to give gravity mad props because it generally does a better job of killing me than players.

(edited by covenn.7165)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

No.

gg

But the BG zergs are ok during SEA time?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

If JQ sea keeps pushing SoR sea its quite clear.

All SoR only focus JQ.

And maybe i can ask some old Russian friends.

(edited by Oeps Rolls Necro.2594)

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

No.

gg

This is what I don’t get. The disparity during EU isn’t as bad as the disparity during SEA, yet EU is where the problem lies. Mystifying, I know…

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

No.

gg

He has been fighting the BG SEA for months. Like what has been mentioned before, ATM/FOO used to only hit Blackgate exclusively.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Man, the Gif’s this week was the best thing going for this thread, and the Mods lock it, how lame. Guess its back to reading the same arguments over and over and over and over.

and over……

I found the gifs amusing as well. What a pity.

Or we could revert to the flavor from 4 weeks ago by equating who is who. Like this week it is

BG = F 250 Truck
SoR = Jeep Wrangler
JQ = Suzuki 4×4

I agree with the F250. Heavy, bloated, cheap build quality, expensive to run and unreliable.

JQ is definitely a Suzuki. Totally Asian.

Land Rover, Built

By Ford

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

JQ’s 80-100 vs 20-40 isn’t PvDoor but it isn’t far off. Then throw in a second huge BG zerg when required and you see how silly the numbers get.
BG following behind Waha after 5 minutes and taking empty paper is PvDoor.

Waha has fun now because he isn’t playing to help JQ, in fact he is acting more like an agent of BG. That may not be part of his diabolical plan above but it is the end result.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

So JQ wants to break SoR’s morale, and get people to leave. I imagine that can go both ways, especially if SoR focuses JQ to the exclusion of everything else.

BG will be the clear winner, but I bet if SoR goes out of their way to make sure JQ’s PPT is constantly under 150, their morale will break before SoR’s.

Edit: I notice most of the complaining from the standard BG posters is very minimal in light of the ~10K lead (and growing). I honestly think BG won’t be entirely happy until they constantly win each match by 20K+ every week, but hey, that’s balance.

(edited by Fade.7658)

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

“This is from a ATM commander:”

Well I guess just because you said it’s from an ATM commander, it must automatically be true!

interwebz gullibility has reached an all time high…

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

JQ’s 80-100 vs 20-40 isn’t PvDoor but it isn’t far off. Then throw in a second huge BG zerg when required and you see how silly the numbers get.

Waha has fun now because he isn’t playing to help JQ, in fact he is acting more like an agent of BG. That may not be part of his diabolical plan above but it is the end result.

JQs community hasn’t been to happy with each other lately and is really starting to fracture. Too many guilds with competing philosophies on how they should be playing and they just aren’t gelling together at all. Lots of disagreements and arguing all around. It is getting to the point where some guilds won’t be on the same map with another guild because of these disagreements.

I get the feeling this is Waha’s way of getting some guilds to rally around a common cause. Probably too little too late.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

SAHP, SONG, and NYS together are not 20-40. But, anyway, he does help JQ. Huge SEA zergs can help any server. You don’t seem to get the main gist. No matter what ATM does, whether it is go full offensive against 1 side or full defensive, they won’t be able to hold all the hard work they do during SEA. They take so much stuff, but it won’t last because EU comes rolling around and that is a total dead-hour for JQ. PvDoor is pretty much what IRON and KISS do to JQ during this time (hint, hint).

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

The difference is there are players in Oce/SEA for all three servers. Never mind who has the most or the least: the bodies are out there.

EU, as we have laboriously tried to explain over and over and over, is NOT the same battlefield as Oce/SEA. One guild dropping into any of the 3 servers will make big waves in the timezone. A lot of people have been unhappy with the EU situation, but, if this post is true, is seems one guild or one timezone is completely disgruntled with the imbalance of power and they are intent on ‘fixing’ it.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

JQs community hasn’t been to happy with each other lately and is really starting to fracture. Too many guilds with competing philosophies on how they should be playing and they just aren’t gelling together at all. Lots of disagreements and arguing all around. It is getting to the point where some guilds won’t be on the same map with another guild because of these disagreements.

I get the feeling this is Waha’s way of getting some guilds to rally around a common cause. Probably too little too late.

Watch out guys, master of the inner-workings of JQ has spoken. How doth thy know such things? Doth thy be on JQ?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

And now the real question,
Since his stated goal is to break SoRsea, Would it be in SoR’s best interest to break JQna.. I’m talking 0ppt camp their spawn all night finish off JQna.

And which is more likely to happen? Who remembers TW in JQ garrison every night, all night? good times eh?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

I’m all alone! Where are the snuggles located?! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember, snuggle tightly!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Since his stated goal is to break SoRsea, Would it be in SoR’s best interest to break JQna.. I’m talking 0ppt camp their spawn all night finish off JQna.

And which is more likely to happen? Who remembers TW in JQ garrison every night, all night? good times eh?

Why do that to JQ NA? They’ve been SoR’s biggest guild since BG hit tier 1. SF and SG are in BG bl basically every day, lol.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

and Brutus, there is no way ever that, what occured on monday/tuesday was not organised, cheers bud.

Call me a liar but I told you what I experienced, and I was pulling overtime Monday myself (I already play too much).

SOR doesn’t really have a server rally mechanism, Monday’s work was more a reaction to the effort we (I’m assuming others felt the same) saw put in Sunday night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Hey JQ I am a harcore wvw EU player and as I love challenge I play in sea time to help. No worry there is no morale effect on real harcore wvw players BUT as long as JQ will be last in T1 I am happy
Bring it ! JQ commanders are cute with no real tactic only be lame. And if JQ is the old DaoC harcore base players why i am in SoR may be because I was always on top players anywhere unlike you.
BG you are doing well it’s nice to fight skilled players and friends
Much love and respect from Titan War [LORD]

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Why do that to JQ NA? They’ve been SoR’s biggest guild since BG hit tier 1. SF and SG are in BG bl basically every day, lol.

Lol I’m starting to feel sorry for all that work SF and SG put into making sure SoR remained number 1. :/

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Watch out guys, master of the inner-workings of JQ has spoken. How doth thy know such things? Doth thy be on JQ?

I’d tell you how I know, but then I’d have to kill you. I’m sure you understand of course.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

What a great, very first post you’ve made! Glad to see you’re as active on the official forums as the rest of us are. Love your posting history, amazing job keeping things positive! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

What sort of person delights in breaking the morale of people on a server and aims to do it a second time in a game? Trash talk on the forums is one thing but this…………

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

(edited by morrolan.9608)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Lol I’m starting to feel sorry for all that work SF and SG put into making sure SoR remained number 1. :/

They’re doing the same thing as BGsea is doing right now with JQsea.
Hoping we don’t come over there
All 3 servers piled together on EB, feels like the front rows at a concert. Everybody lashing around spasmodically with the occasional person falling over dead for no apparent reason.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

They’re doing the same thing as BGsea is doing right now with JQsea.
Hoping we don’t come over there
All 3 servers piled together on EB, feels like the front rows at a concert. Everybody lashing around spasmodically with the occasional person falling over dead for no apparent reason.

When I log into EB I start up a macro that spams my 1 ability as fast as possible.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

BG will happily take SoR’s stuff if they lay so much as a finger on JQ

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

BG will happily take SoR’s stuff if they lay so much as a finger on JQ

Can we take a camp at least?

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I’m from Blackgate and I was a SoS vet and that ATM post made me rage. I know one guild doesn’t speak for the entire server but I swear if I ever play during that time they are getting hard targeted and I’m not going to care about PPT.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

I’m from Blackgate and I was a SoS vet and that ATM post made me rage. I know one guild doesn’t speak for the entire server but I swear if I ever play during that time they are getting hard targeted and I’m not going to care about PPT.

Perhaps you should go join SoR then?

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

and Brutus, there is no way ever that, what occured on monday/tuesday was not organised, cheers bud.

Call me a liar but I told you what I experienced, and I was pulling overtime Monday myself (I already play too much).

SOR doesn’t really have a server rally mechanism, Monday’s work was more a reaction to the effort we (I’m assuming others felt the same) saw put in Sunday night.

his name is Indo, he logs out so does SoR, we notice.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Perhaps you should go join SoR then?

Keep holding hands with a guild that likes to end servers for PPT I don’t care. I’m going to do as a please. That post is kittened and they are lucky I don’t playing during that time.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Lame Quarry is their new name (If you delete my posts you better close the thread ^^)

Well I guess then we’re looking at

Lame Quarry vs Sanctum of Mad.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Please oxide edit your post some more please say what you really feel.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

SoR is like steel in the hands of a grandmaster Japanese craftsman. You can apply heat, pressure, bend, fold, and hammer us… and we only get harder and sharper like a katana blade.

Sadly you will break long before we do.

(edited by covenn.7165)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ayarei.6912

Ayarei.6912

Lame Quarry is their new name (If you delete my posts you better close the thread ^^)

Well I guess then we’re looking at

Lame Quarry vs Sanctum of Mad.

and Badgate!!
nice t1 match-up lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Shame JQ really dont know how KISS play and seem to cry cluelessly. Poor little clueless babies

Take last night for instance. I think we only took Anza, Mendons, Quentin, SM. Rest of the time we were mainly having open area fights against SUPERIOR numbers. Infact I cant remember ever just PvDooring JQ areas on any map because it is dull.

Not that we care. Let the asian etc JQ do what they do… every day since we been on the server that has been the case anyways. They help BG out by taking our T3 keeps and literally handing them over. We see it all the time where all 3 are fighting, JQ go in first to kill everything they can … then BG follow. . . . or the best is when JQ flip it with BG thre then they they come out the lord room and leave BG alone so they can take it.

Dont care about 2vs1 though as it part the game and we used to it. Played the decent RvR game that was the true 3 way war so this childish version of that just makes gives us something to do when we first log in and got waiting for 9-10pm when the big fights begin.

Be funny though if this backfires on JQ though. Will actually have to chat with people and instead of bouncing between BG and JQ areas looking for fights we maybe just say hello to JQ or night long … im sure BG will take advantage of that like JQ normally do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

In my opinion it’s a troll post. It doesn’t even remotely resemble the the tone and use of the English language that we’ve seen before when ATM/FOO would post here, and it was the first post ever for that account. I could be wrong, but I believe an imposter got a lot of people riled up.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

I don’t know about the other Rallians, but I actually look forward to “The Battle of SoR Garrison” every night during SEA time. Fights are intense.

Going up against the MERC+FOO/ATM broteam Megablob is helluva tough job but SoR keeps on fighting back. You will not break us.

Tarnished Coast WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

I’ll like to welcome [RATS] – a 70 man Romanian meth addicted guild. They are a great fit for JQ.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco

Rats are awesome!

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlusterWolf.2103

BlusterWolf.2103

lol @all ppl believe that Aran guys’ post and blame everything on ATM, keep up the work, forum warriors.

Forty Milliseconds…rangers who remember…know…

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Shame JQ really dont know how KISS play and seem to cry cluelessly. Poor little clueless babies

We already got your strategy. You try to drop so many bags for us that we have to port back and sell things and meanwhile you try to pvdoor something.

Been there, done that.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

We already got your strategy. You try to drop so many bags for us that we have to port back and sell things and meanwhile you try to pvdoor something.

Been there, done that.

Good one, I lol’d.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: RobF.5864

RobF.5864

lol @all ppl believe that Aran guys’ post and blame everything on ATM, keep up the work, forum warriors.

I believe what I see at SEA/OCEAN time zone and guess what? It fits.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

If that is true, all i can say is.. ATM or JQ SEA for that matter, will never break SoR SEA’s morale. SoR is much tougher to break down than you think. We’ve been through this many times before, when we were the underdogs of T1.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

SoR has 2 SEA map zergs, yet they apparently “have a weak SEA.” Props to NYX, SAHP, and SONG for saying otherwise. Pretty sure that has to be a queue on BG bl and JQ bl.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

If that is true, all i can say is.. ATM or JQ SEA for that matter, will never break SoR SEA’s morale. SoR is much tougher to break down than you think. We’ve been through this many times before, when we were the underdogs of T1.

Really? Becuase I’m pretty sure it was BG that FOO was focusing back then…

It was.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

SoR has 2 SEA map zergs, yet they apparently “have a weak SEA.” Props to NYX, SAHP, and SONG for saying otherwise. Pretty sure that has to be a queue on BG bl and JQ bl.

No idea how many times I’ve said this. We have extremely INCONSISTENT SEA. If all SoR SEA guilds have raids at the same time, on the same day, we will pull off nice numbers. NYS, an extremely important guild in SEA, has connection issues, which really dents our coverage in SEA.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)