7/12 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

I’m very sorry to that Blackgate representative/recruiter for turning you down. Night Shift [NS] is NEVER going to Blackgate. Good luck on your recruitment somewhere else.

I’m sorry, but by the sound of this classy comment no one on Bg WANTS YOU. We are just fine without drama queens

Awww bger giving his little comeback to the good people of Night Shift. Leave them alone dude. No response is necessary.

The NS guy should have never came in here and said what he did. It’s just bad form. If you or your guild get approached to transfer and you don’t want to, then just tell them no and move on with your life. You don’t have to call out an individual or even a server like that.

Nothings black and white though. I would understand if ns took verbal shots but he was polite and the bg guy actually took a shot over it. Ns felt like making it known in tier 1 that they wont be going to bg. No other bg recruiters will approach him. Now my opinion of bg is lowered abit by what darkjoy said. And im a neutral party too.

My tone was worse than his? Read it again my friend. If he had an INDIVIDUAL approach him like he said, he can take it up with him. That guy doesn’t represent all of BG. Could have just been a random in LA. Also people with a polite tone don’t emphasis or use a word like NEVER. Try turning down a job and see how polite the word NEVER sounds. That guy just wanted to come and stir up the pot, but you are entitled to your own opinion.

(edited by Darkjoy.3092)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teikoku.2068

Teikoku.2068

Poor JQ. They just can’t get a break

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fact.5908

Fact.5908

Poor JQ. They just can’t get a break

Attachments:

Fact [IRON] – Sanctum of Rall
Former Commander of TL and the Ascension Alliance

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

-Love Fuzz

Prime Minister of Jade Quarry

Prime Minister? HAHAHAHA!! Trying to fill Noodles shoes much? No wonder JQ has lost its pride.

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Good video, gave me a laugh. Almost as good as ours.

Though in the second video…it shows you getting alot of respawns. You would be willing to explain I imagine?

(edited by Nakoor.1980)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I call a hoax for the 2nd video, TW typically has the highest ranks of all NA guilds in this game. Those ranks are far too low to be believable.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

So, BG SEA is “so stacked” yet BG’s ppt just went lower in this late EU timezone than SoR’s did during SEA. It is time to stop being so sensitive.

You should realise that any comments are simply in response to the trolling from certain BG players in previous weeks and the hypocrisy displayed.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

So, BG SEA is “so stacked” yet BG’s ppt just went lower in this late EU timezone than SoR’s did during SEA. It is time to stop being so sensitive.

You should realise that any comments are simply in response to the trolling from certain BG players in previous weeks and the hypocrisy displayed.

Which was trolling from certain SoR players in previous months and the hypocrisy displayed. Which was trolling from blah blah blah. These forums are an endless cycle, you’ll go mad trying to find who started what.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Which was trolling from certain SoR players in previous months and the hypocrisy displayed. Which was trolling from blah blah blah. These forums are an endless cycle, you’ll go mad trying to find who started what.

We all know what guild started it all way back when the matchups first started between BG and SoR. Unfortunately, we can’t talk about it without getting “megareported” by said guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Look at the income graph, notice the disparity in how long the dips last?

BG suffers a 2 hour window where SOR NA and EU overlap but they still lead PPT in EU until the overlap occurs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

I come back after 3 months and tear production hasn’t faltered one bit.

I missed you tear 1.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

BG suffers a 2 hour window where SOR NA and EU overlap but they still lead PPT in EU until the overlap occurs.

I would agree with you, but… it is the weekend. You shouldn’t make any serious decisions based on weekend fights. It’s just not the same as once you hit the work week.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

I would agree with you, but… it is the weekend. You shouldn’t make any serious decisions based on weekend fights. It’s just not the same as once you hit the work week.

The work week is actually pretty similar. SoR just ticks a bit higher than the weekend during that 2 hour period. BG can tick 300+ throughout Oceanic to the end of SEA. That’s a good 9 hours. Because of their dominance in SEA, some of this is brought to EU as BG has T3 stuff while SoR has paper stuff. It’s not that easy for SoR EU to tick 300+ during EU, until late EU when NA and EU overlaps. FYI, BG rarely ever ticks less than 100ppt in EU. SoR frequently ticks like that in SEA.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Great job, lots of epic fights out there in the field.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

GvG: http://www.twitch.tv/vauxwell

Aggression vs OnS

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Quoted from a renowned leader from one of the main SOR SEA guilds, she/he mentioned “Income graph should not be relied upon.” which she/he intended to emphasize that SOR ppt on EU slot does not mean they have a lot of EU players, which I understand as SOR EU players ace BG and JQ eu players. Similarily, I believe this applies to BG and JQ SEA as well as SOR NA. Having high ppt or showing high income on that particular time slot does not imply that you have high participation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

SoR 375 ppt

Full Queues all maps, stacked! Stacked! huehuehuehuehue

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

SoR 375 ppt

HAAAAACK ack ack ack ACK!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

SoR 375 ppt

they were actually over 405 PPT :P

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

SoR 375 ppt

Wonder what would happen if Merc left BG. That NA they carry is quite weak

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

SoR 375 ppt

Yeah, because it has nothing to do with SoR map zergs everywhere after our SEA domination. Particularly a floating TW one… hmm, y’know, I even saw that same one at EU time. That same one that sometimes plays all the way through oceanic. I wonder what would happen if TW left SoR? One could only imagine. You may sit down now.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

SoR 375 ppt

Yeah, because it has nothing to do with SoR map zergs everywhere after our SEA domination. Particularly a floating TW one… hmm, y’know, I even saw that same one at EU time. That same one that sometimes plays all the way through oceanic. I wonder what would happen if TW left SoR? One could only imagine. You may sit down now.

Meh, we left to farm you guys on JQ and SoR survived. SoR currently has some of the best WvW in the game all residing on one server. SoR was always built around never relying on one guild, rather to rely on all the guilds around you to meet our goals every night. Can you say the same for yours?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

actually u did come here to cry u said so urself, when u said u had to vent. You were also looking to stir up some sorta drama and troll a little. Its ok i understand and understand why u continue to do it, its alot of hardwork down the drain and u need to feel better and superior somehow

Wasn’t actually my work, I just reaped bags! I made quite the killing, in fact!

(PS: You may want to look up the words in a dictionary, and realize that they aren’t mutually exclusive!)

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

SoR 375 ppt

Meh, we left to farm you guys on JQ and SoR survived. SoR currently has some of the best WvW in the game all residing on one server. SoR was always built around never relying on one guild, rather to rely on all the guilds around you to meet our goals every night. Can you say the same for yours?

Like that isn’t the case on every server in this game buddy, pal.

Yeah you left SoR against TC and SoS… big men.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

SoR 375 ppt

Can anyone really overlook the floating TW zerg working over-time and never lacking for numbers? Not trying to hate on you, bud, but you basically try to do the same thing as MERC does. Help your server when it needs your help most. That’s why your guild started hardcore wvw in EU today when IRON couldn’t push away the SEA forces… and on some days try to keep going through oceanic when your server needs to catch up in points.

If not for that impossible to overlook pack of Tempest Wolves and their ever so obedient followers, BG would rack up more points than you think. Your guild is very effective at floating to the right places, at the right times, and especially with enough numbers… kekeke.

But yeah, I’m not sure if I can really “say the same for my server.” We have many guilds that work together, so it’s hard to just form 1 map zerg per map. Kudos to you? ;P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks to OnS for the GvG tonight!

/Salute

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

The same thing that would happen if IRON left SoR. That SEA they carry is quite weak

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Kathy K,

/notroll

Thanks for pointing SOR that our SEA is weak in numbers, we do try out best against Merc/WM. It does get difficult at times but we will fight as hard as we can. See you on the battlefield.

FW

The same thing that would happen if IRON left SoR. That SEA they carry is quite weak

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Hello Kathy K,

/notroll

Thanks for pointing SOR that our SEA is weak in numbers, we do try out best against Merc/WM. It does get difficult at times but we will fight as hard as we can. See you on the battlefield.

FW

@Fannwong

He said weak, not less in numbers, just clarifying.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Hello Kathy K,

/notroll

It’s weak because they don’t try hard enough… They have more than enough numbers to be competitive in SEA but there are just too many fairweather players during that time for them.

It’s a shame that they decide not to come out and play like a real T1 server community would.

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

It’s weak because they don’t try hard enough… They have more than enough numbers to be competitive in NA but there are just too many fairweather players during that time for them.

It’s a shame that they decide not to come out and play like a real T1 server community would.

I edited your post to better reflect what I was saying earlier about BG’s NA, thanks for taking the words right out of my mouth!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Nice of SoR to finally show up, I’ve been missing those full map zergs on every bl.

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

there’s safety in numbers okay

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Posted by: keelhaul.8039

keelhaul.8039

Thanks to OnS for the GvG tonight!

/Salute

We had fun thanks AGG. /salute

[OnS] Carpal Tunnel – Ele
[OnS] C A R P A L – Norn Guardian Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

just a quick question – would people prefer to have all 3 servers able to have the exact same numbers, every single day, every single fights?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fact.5908

Fact.5908

Of course not, variables fight stagnation. It makes the game more fun, and also makes it more unpredictable.

Fact [IRON] – Sanctum of Rall
Former Commander of TL and the Ascension Alliance

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwendolyr.3712

Gwendolyr.3712

just a quick question – would people prefer to have all 3 servers able to have the exact same numbers, every single day, every single fights?

If not ‘dominating’ in SEA meant that SOR wasn’t dominating in EU/NA, sure.

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Of course not, variables fight stagnation. It makes the game more fun, and also makes it more unpredictable.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Hello Kathy K,

/notroll

FW

@Fannwong

Taking away the outmanned buff from the enemy has really gone to your guy’s head, hasn’t it :/

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

SCORE UPDATE
Yeah, it’s that bad

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

BG is at 40 ppt . Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh we are stacked

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

BG is at 40 ppt . Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh we are stacked

But stacked with what?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Magikarp,

I see, my apologies. I misunderstood Kathy’s statement.

Please don’t get me wrong, am seriously asking a question but with the current PPT are you guys weak in numbers in the BLs? As of GMT+8 2:31pm. I know our SOR NA brothers are doing are pushing as hard as they can, trying to help SOR Asian Prime. I am not trolling, totally serious on this.

FW

Hello Kathy K,

/notroll

FW

@Fannwong

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

good to hear. so why do we constantly argue abuot numbers? outmanned? try different tactics. completely outmanned? then perhaps today is not your day. come back again and wipe your enemies and when you do take out more with less, hold your head high, but keep your chin down. nothing like humble and graceful trimpuhs.

if you beat others with greater numbers? same deal. keep your head up, but don’t get full of yourself.

bottom line – keep fighting the good fight, no matter what.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

No one likes your positive attitude Akaimon. You are clearly not elite enough to compete in Tier 1.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

yea, i’ve since realized that. but i can’t help it.

i’ll go throw pebbles into a puddle or something now and give myself a pat on the back everytime i can make more than 2 ripples. : ((

[edit: new goal – I WILL AFFECT YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. muahaha. now SMILE.]

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by akamon.2769)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Please don’t get me wrong, am seriously asking a question but with the current PPT are you guys weak in numbers in the BLs?

What do you think?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

SCORE UPDATE
Yeah, it’s that bad

About as bad as this?

http://i42.tinypic.com/b5kzrp.jpg

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

I’m at work and couldn’t tell you but I’ve been linked a screenshot of Outmanned in EB today, a crappy day for our NA, but more to do with turnouts and dealing with fully queued maps from SoR, undoubtedly outnumbering BG at the moment.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Please don’t get me wrong, am seriously asking a question but with the current PPT are you guys weak in numbers in the BLs?

What do you think?

Just play the game and don’t feed the trolls – we wanted a challenge and we got a challenge. We just have to keep working at it and not give up. Stay classy guys.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)