7/12 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Queuing multiple maps during SEA and BG cries a kitten river about SOR recruiting to counter that? I wasn’t aware of the extent of your PvDoor addiction.

Pathetic.

SoR kicks kitten and takes names during EU. BG doesn’t.
BG kicks kitten and takes names during SEA. SoR doesn’t.
Both PvD in the said time zones.

Also, no maps on BG are queued at the moment.

You are comparing BG SEA with SOR EU, but BG SEA force is more comparable with SOR NA.

BG can and has competed and even lead EU. SOR can not compete during SEA.

SOR encourages JQ to recruit EU so they can compete.

BG freaks out that SOR may recruit SEA so they can compete.

SOR is outnumbered on multiple maps at the moment.

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

I just saw a Dragonbrand SEA guild on SoR. It’s name is [AT] “Just Break Into.”
DB SEA reunion on SoR?

There have been so many troll tags created I have NFC if this is real or not but I doubt it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I wish TKG all the best in BG.
Fuzzion will always remain JQ, till the day GW3 comes.
I have removed the TKG guest sig from my logo.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

D:

Sounds so final……. A BREAK UP EVEN! CRIES

One day……. one day…… we’ll all stack onto one server……and have day queues…. it will be ammmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing coughs

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Queuing multiple maps during SEA and BG cries a kitten river about SOR recruiting to counter that? I wasn’t aware of the extent of your PvDoor addiction.

Pathetic.

SoR kicks kitten and takes names during EU. BG doesn’t.
BG kicks kitten and takes names during SEA. SoR doesn’t.
Both PvD in the said time zones.

Also, no maps on BG are queued at the moment.

You are comparing BG SEA with SOR EU, but BG SEA force is more comparable with SOR NA.

BG can and has competed and even lead EU. SOR can not compete during SEA.

SOR encourages JQ to recruit EU so they can compete.

BG freaks out that SOR may recruit SEA so they can compete.

SOR is outnumbered on multiple maps at the moment.

You aren’t making any legitimate point besides the fact that your SEA is weak. BG is outmanned during EU. So, yes, I am definitely comparing the two time-zones. You are pretty much exaggerating the difference.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

DB SEA reunion on SoR?

There have been so many troll tags created I have NFC if this is real or not but I doubt it.

It is real, that is the guild from DB. Same guild name- not just the tag.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I can understand when guilds leave to push a smaller server or join a T2 to T7 because of various gameplay or organisation reasons, but to join a direct competitor and make that strong timeslot even stronger and weaken the former community is far beyond me.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

DB SEA reunion on SoR?

Yes they are from Dragonbrand. Don’t let the fake tags fool you. SOR is just trying to mask their most recent recruiting efforts by creating a bunch of fake tags. They’ve managed to get another EU french guild to join their ranks as well. It’s a shame they didn’t send this french guild JQ’s way for the sake of balancing the EU time slot.

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

I like the new EU guilds from SoR, Iron is tough, but Kiss means tons o’ bags.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I can understand when guilds leave to push a smaller server or join a T2 to T7 because of various gameplay or organisation reasons, but to join a direct competitor and make that strong timeslot even stronger and weaken the former community is far beyond me.

Their reason was a forced one.

For months they have been supporting JQ oceanic. ANd in Australia, which is very large there are almost 3 different timezone

TKG have played together in different game for 14 years

They NZ and East coast players were tired of having no one to play with since we have zero EU. SO to satisfy the east coast players in OZ, they moved to a server where the east coast players can find bigger groups this preventing TKG from splitting up.

I , for one am very said to see them go( i lived in Australia for 8 years)

I love them and they are good folks.

I HAVE ONE request from BG and SOR Please send some EU and Oceanix players our way. The servers in tier1 are going from unbalanced to very unbalanced.

-Love Fuzz

Prime Minister of Jade Quarry

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

Let’s just think like a server trade between PRO and TKG .. So it will not look bad on both sides..

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

It looks even worse on EU now for us. Which effects my gametime massively. Maybe I should go to SoR so I can PvDoor like BG can in Oceanic timezone?
Demons of stupidity.
btw. I never saw anyone from TKG at EU prime? Never.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

DB SEA reunion on SoR?

Yes they are from Dragonbrand. Don’t let the fake tags fool you. SOR is just trying to mask their most recent recruiting efforts by creating a bunch of fake tags. They’ve managed to get another EU french guild to join their ranks as well. It’s a shame they didn’t send this french guild JQ’s way for the sake of balancing the EU time slot.

I dunno about this supposed EU guild transferring to SoR… I think it was troll-bait. Can anyone confirm? With believable evidence, of course.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

And giving and giving and giving

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

I’m very sorry to that Blackgate representative/recruiter for turning you down. Night Shift [NS] is NEVER going to Blackgate. Good luck on your recruitment somewhere else.

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

I have a very strong feeling the recruiting for coverage wars 2 will be reaching epic proportions soon so let me throw my hat in the ring.I can be bought but i have a very overinflated ego so my price is 500g plus a bolt.

(edited by hammer.9721)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

I’m very sorry to that Blackgate representative/recruiter for turning you down. Night Shift [NS] is NEVER going to Blackgate. Good luck on your recruitment somewhere else.

I’m sorry, but by the sound of this classy comment no one on Bg WANTS YOU. We are just fine without drama queens

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

I’m sorry, but by the sound of this classy comment no one on Bg WANTS YOU. We are just fine without drama queens

You guys have enough already

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

how old are you guys ? …… (probably older than me)

ppl transfering have been like this since Day1 and you still complain it….

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

You aren’t making any legitimate point besides the fact that your SEA is weak. BG is outmanned during EU. So, yes, I am definitely comparing the two time-zones. You are pretty much exaggerating the difference.

You are queuing 4 maps when the server primetime audience is sleeping and working.

You are currently dominating EU primetime.

Your false equivalency is false and the numbers are showing it.

BG can kitten and moan (while they are winning) but you have stacked SEA so badly there is no chance of any balance, SOR would need 2-3 large guilds to match it.

Taking that last guild from JQ after you gave SOR grief about KISS not choosing JQ is just comical. You realize that is the same as SOR taking in one of JQ’s main NA guilds?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

BG are the new Vizu, Just saying

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

You are queuing 4 maps when the server primetime audience is sleeping and working.

BG can kitten and moan (while they are winning) but you have stacked SEA so badly there is no chance of any balance, SOR would need 2-3 large guilds to match it.

Taking that last guild from JQ after you gave SOR grief about KISS not choosing JQ is just comical. You realize that is the same as SOR taking in one of JQ’s main NA guilds?

I’m not going to pretend that we don’t have decent coverage during oceanic/sea time zone… (also still in favor of trying to get everyone partner up to compare numbers :P lol)

However, you are very mistaken with this “4 maps are queued”
I personally haven’t come across this.. If I ever do hit a queue I’m actually shocked

On a side note,

This IRON and LUN zerg forces (running around separately from what I can tell) are really keeping me on my toes. Fun times! Fun fights! And totally worth being up this late >.>

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

Awww bger giving his little comeback to the good people of Night Shift. Leave them alone dude. No response is necessary.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

It’s the weekend of course maps are queued. Oh no BG is leading euro time slot? It’s Sunday…..

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

The rumors of BG having 4 maps queued is pure slander.

we currently have 5 maps queued

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Awww bger giving his little comeback to the good people of Night Shift. Leave them alone dude. No response is necessary.

The NS guy should have never came in here and said what he did. It’s just bad form. If you or your guild get approached to transfer and you don’t want to, then just tell them no and move on with your life. You don’t have to call out an individual or even a server like that.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

It looks even worse on EU now for us. Which effects my gametime massively. Maybe I should go to SoR so I can PvDoor like BG can in Oceanic timezone?
Demons of stupidity.

Fuz meant to say AEST not EU. JQ has hardly any GMT +12 to +10 players. Has allot of SEA which is GMT +8 but not 10. TKG is GMT +12 to +8 pretty much.

Thanks Fuz… (get a new mic and move out of your bathroom kthx)

[TKG] Flake

(edited by Esqi.8496)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

The NS guy should have never came in here and said what he did. It’s just bad form. If you or your guild get approached to transfer and you don’t want to, then just tell them no and move on with your life. You don’t have to call out an individual or even a server like that.

Nothings black and white though. I would understand if ns took verbal shots but he was polite and the bg guy actually took a shot over it. Ns felt like making it known in tier 1 that they wont be going to bg. No other bg recruiters will approach him. Now my opinion of bg is lowered abit by what darkjoy said. And im a neutral party too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Hi there good friend. You don’t know me, but hear me out it is only by chance that I am here to offer you this once in a lifetime opportunity. I am here to offer you a chance to own the best vacumn on planet GW2. This vacumn will suck up all those nasty sparklies left all over the place from your endless pvdough escapades. This baby will free you from the f button burden. I know this sounds good am I right. What makes it even better is the low low cost. You only need to forgo your wife, daughters, and any girlfriends and or mistresses and left me take of them. Even better for you they will stop nagging you about your gw2 play to free you up for more rd ruitment cold calling. They will be in good in the hands of a real man who knows how to actually treat a lady. OK feel free to move on your day….don’t be so offensive to respond to this post. Your truly great salesman….

BrothA

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

No map queued tonight except Blackgate borderlands and SoR borderlands. SoR only queued because [Thai] was having such an epic raid tonight. I know someone from BG said we queue 4 maps, but that’s just not true. Only on reset.

Don’t forget that this is the weekend… and BG always goes crazy on the weekends. Surprise? :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

BG are the new Vizu, Just saying

You should know better than anyone else that no-one can be as unbalanced as VS seeing as Deso often were matched with VS and VS won purely from its insane coverage. Look at the scores from last week, if we were the new VS the lead would’ve been over +100k not 15k (http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups/histories).

Anyways, good fights tonight in EU – tbh I hadn’t really seen LUN in action previous to tonight but they seemed to work pretty well with the IRON zerg in BG bl. It was pretty difficult fighting with a purely militia zerg of less numbers (meh who cares anyway, numbers don’t really matter) against you guys but thanks for the fights regardless.

The rumors of BG having 4 maps queued is pure slander.

we currently have 5 maps queued

That queue in the jumping puzzle is pretty OP

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

My personal highlight of the night is having Smokee emo log after IRON wiped him hard. IRON 1 HB 0

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fact.5908

Fact.5908

And with 15 people, none the less!

Fact [IRON] – Sanctum of Rall
Former Commander of TL and the Ascension Alliance

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

My personal highlight of the night is having Smokee emo log after IRON wiped him hard. IRON 1 HB 0

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Fact.5908

So much fun!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

you seem really happy with 1 wipe.

ok, score is , HB 28, IRON 1.

:)

congrats on recruiting your new EU guild SOR. you really are owning EU timezone atm.

Blackgate since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mutaram.6725

Mutaram.6725

Demons of stupidity.

Fuz meant to say AEST not EU. JQ has hardly any GMT +12 to +10 players. Has allot of SEA which is GMT +8 but not 10. TKG is GMT +12 to +8 pretty much.

Thanks Fuz… (get a new mic and move out of your bathroom kthx)

Hey flake thx for the fun times guestin in ur guild all the best to TKG.

P.s watch out for my flying greatsword to the knee. Also thx for giving me something to hunt.

Mutus JQ
Never trust the man in the brown suit

in Match-ups

Fact.5908

you seem really happy with 1 wipe.

ok, score is , HB 28, IRON 1.

:)

congrats on recruiting your new EU guild SOR. you really are owning EU timezone atm.

Yeaaaaa, ok…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

I’m not going to pretend that we don’t have decent coverage during oceanic/sea time zone… (also still in favor of trying to get everyone partner up to compare numbers :P lol)

However, you are very mistaken with this “4 maps are queued”
I personally haven’t come across this.. If I ever do hit a queue I’m actually shocked

On a side note,

This IRON and LUN zerg forces (running around separately from what I can tell) are really keeping me on my toes. Fun times! Fun fights! And totally worth being up this late >.>

So how about that BG Bay take cuddles?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hawkeye.4698

Hawkeye.4698

I live in Australia, according to TKG no one was there.. Every time I went to our BL we either had only 20 people or we’re outnumbered… The only time we weren’t outnumbered was when ATM got on. That was 9:30 PM my time, I go to WvW from 4:30PM to whatever time I want, still outnumbered for 4hrs most of the time.

Now with TKG moving, you guys talk about how BG and SoR are going crazy on Reset on weekends? Outnumbered on our Borderlands, cant even defend anything because SoR had a 30-50 man zerg, from 2PM my time till 7PM so yeah, Balance right?

Also to the person who said a fair trade between TKG/PRO;

I think PRO switched because they knew JQ can’t do anything and it wasn’t balanced properly, I fought against them most of the time and we didn’t have enough to defend against them.

Zancrow/Metalicana
[HOT]TooHotForYou
Jade Quarry WvW Commander

(edited by Hawkeye.4698)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Really?……

OMG you manged to kill the 10-15 or so HB that was out and about tonight. WOW i mean +30 active guild manged to kill half the numbers. Well done there.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Really?……

OMG you manged to kill the 10-15 or so HB that was out and about tonight. WOW i mean +30 active guild manged to kill half the numbers. Well done there.

They had more than that, kudos for defending them though Waage, you anti-iron posts are always a joy to read.

in Match-ups

Fact.5908

Really?……

You poor thing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Really?……

GvG? It would be an interesting sight to behold. Maybe that can settle things. Maybe IRON can GvG RK too.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

Really?……

did you notice how the distinctive lack of orange swords when we wiped the floor with you? yeah… you know that that little fact right there kinda makes your “30+” comment look kind of… dumb?

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

So, BG SEA is “so stacked” yet BG’s ppt just went lower in this late EU timezone than SoR’s did during SEA. It is time to stop being so sensitive.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Fact.5908

Really?……

GvG? It would be an interesting sight to behold. Maybe that can settle things. Maybe IRON can GvG RK too.

Unfortunately, Smokee declines GvG invites. He’s afraid of even numbers, obviously.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

So, BG SEA is “so stacked” yet BG’s ppt just went lower in this late EU timezone than SoR’s did during SEA. It is time to stop being so sensitive.

SoRs EU does not have high ppt throughout EU time, because they need to recover from all the damage from SEA and your overtime BG SEA. If you just look at yesterday alone, BGs ppt was 300-400 throughout SEA time, which is about 4-5 hours.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Really?……

did you notice how the distinctive lack of orange swords when we wiped the floor with you? yeah… you know that that little fact right there kinda makes your “30+” comment look kind of… dumb?

Ohhhhh

[RIP STAR]