7/12 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

I’m fairly certain KISS & SONG were recent…

Previous week. SONG and KISS already here. Shall i remind you ppt and result?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

SOR definitely needs a few more asian and oceanic wvw guilds, but is certainly stacked in both NA and EU and needs no more guilds in those timezones. I hope even the BG and JQ trolls can agree on this -__-

Yah, IRON and KISS, 2 actual EU guilds makes the timezone stacked when BG has 2 EU guilds of their own, not our fault that the BG ones are useless

You can add up the amount of players from the 2 BG EU guilds, multiply it by 4, and it still won’t be as much as one of the EU guilds from SoR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

So SoR has had 300-375 ppt average all day ever since EU, and it is about to be SEA time yet BG is so extremely stacked that we are borderline Vizunah Square according to SoR posters.

I don’t even. SoR 440 ppt, best Oceanic. huehuehuehue

Sorry Vash, but don’t you ever get sick of constantly whining about coverage? It’s pretty evident BG has the best overall coverage. What you see right now is simply our drunk NA at work. Trust me, SoRs ppt is never that good in Oceanic. BG still has the best Oceanic coverage with ND, MERC, CA, WM, XF and NOC. I believe XF, ND and WM are SEA, but some of them start early almost everyday to help MERC and co. Don’t worry, things wont be so lopsided soon. Overtime does not mean better coverage.

Lol drunk NA doesn’t get you over 300 PPT all throughout the day and 440+ PPT during Oceanic/SEA.

That’s called over-stacking your server… I hope JQ and BG can get more transfers to balance out against SoR’s ridiculous coverage.

I’m sorry BG does not need any more transfers, you guys already have enough. If you don’t know what over-stacked means, look at your server and SoR. Both of your servers are stacked, get over it.

Any server that easily ticks 300+ PPT all throughout the day any time they want is a stacked server… SoR has a huge presence 24/7 & it’ll be tough for any server to compete unless the other 2 servers get the coverage to balance things out.

Kathy K, do you remember that time SoR was the underdog? Ever since then, we received IRON, KISS and SONG. SONG is a 10 man guild in SEA, and although they are extremely good (they seriously are), they cannot make a huge difference in SEA time due to the blobbing by BG and JQ. IRON and KISS, no matter how insanely good they are, cannot make us tick 300-400+ throughout NA and Oceanic. As for NA, i believe BG is getting 2v1’d quite a bit and are suffering issues with turnouts (correct me if im wrong). Maybe thats why SoR is ticking high in NA since BG is the bigger threat in NA. As for Oceanic, there is some form of overtime done by SoR and the drunk NA can form about 30+. One extra decent sized zerg in Oceanic can make a huge difference for SoR, considering only a zerg the size of MERC can handle. Like i told Vash, overtime does not mean better or stacked coverage. I dont understand why BG would need anymore guilds, after acquiring guilds like TKG, WM, Meow, RISE, BT, XF, etc. As much as i wish for SoR’s SEA to gain a little more coverage for balance during SEA time, it would only make our overall coverage extremely complete, making the matchup unbalanced. Before thinking of your server, please think of the server that needs overall coverage the most, which is JQ. I really hope JQ gets as much coverage as they can, particularly in EU and Oceanic. I’ve refrained from trolling you (reluctantly), and i hope you will do the same.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

SOR definitely needs a few more asian and oceanic wvw guilds, but is certainly stacked in both NA and EU and needs no more guilds in those timezones. I hope even the BG and JQ trolls can agree on this -__-

The problem is, that between October and February, all the tier 1 servers had 18/7 coverage. They all had their weak zones where they could not even fill 1 map for a major portion (several hours) of a 24 hour day. It was like a combination of rock, paper and scissors.

The end of free transfers saw a massive amount of guilds stacking onto Jade Quarry, giving it the first superior 24/7 coverage since HoD had TA.

Blackgate stacked itself to match Jade Quarry.

Sanctum of Rall stacked itself to match Blackgate

Blackgate then stacked itself again to match Sanctum of Rall

Sanctum of Rall stacked itself again to match Blackgate

It’s a vicious cycle, one that I never wish never happened. But as far as blaming who’s fault it is, you don’t need to go any further than have a look at your own server who started the 24/7 super stacking server trend.

I hope Jade Quarry can recruit more guilds to “equal” SoR and BG, but the problem is that it’s happening at the expense of all the lower tiers, tier 2 used to be very close to tier 1, now they are miles apart.

There is an unquenchable thirst now for the tier 1 servers to have superior 24/7 coverage, anything less isn’t enough!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

(edited by Cirus.5748)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

@SleepingDragon

Yes they do, as do we on every map that MERC isn’t on during Oceanic, yesterday we were “Outnumbered” on BG BL with MERC on map till SoR’s NA logged out.

They are ticking 300 because they’ve logged from EU to NA held their T3 objectives meaning they can go on the offensive. It stays at 300 ppt because HiRE, TW et al can waypoint into a t3 keep or continue to push a map zerg onto our paper keeps in our home bl / 1/2 offensive bls (usually) that is why it stays at 300 ppt, numbers isn’t everything in WvW, SoR can survive its apparently “weak” timezones due to having t3 with map zergs inside, but if you look at ppt today for example, SoR’s NA pushed into oceanic and held 300-400 ppt. SEA rocks round we flip all their wps and bring them down to 95 ppt but that doesn’t last long as we spent all sea getting them there then bang, EU hits our SEA logs out SoR’s ppt goes back to 250+ and BG+JQ do not have the forces to keep pressure up that SoR has through KISS, IRON, LUN, TW and their massive EST NA presence so that our BG PST logs in after 4-6 hours of SoR being able to t3 their bl and thirds ready for NA.

Also our NA fights bloody hard anyone calling them weak, I’d love to see you push back from SoR’s EU/EST domination on days that HB/RK do not raid, SoR can’t deny that from EST NA they have all their maps covered. BT is our only 100% EST NA guild.

SoR’s just jelly cuz MERC isn’t on their server :P

But they do have the new and improved TW! Playing EU, NA, and Oceanic with map zergs in each one! Haha! Hehe. Hoohoo…

gg

TW oceanic? What?

Have you not been informed of your guild having a commander staying up into oceanic? What?

How about starting in EU?

What.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

The problem is, that between October and February, all the tier 1 servers had 18/7 coverage. They all had their weak zones where they could not even fill 1 map for a major portion (several hours) of a 24 hour day. It was like a combination of rock, paper and scissors.

The end of free transfers saw a massive amount of guilds stacking onto Jade Quarry, giving it the first superior 24/7 coverage since HoD had TA.

It’s a vicious cycle, one that I never wish never happened. But as far as blaming who’s fault it is, you don’t need to go any further than have a look at your own server who started the 24/7 super stacking server trend.

I hope Jade Quarry can recruit more guilds to “equal” SoR and BG, but the problem is that it’s happening at the expense of all the lower tiers, tier 2 used to be very close to tier 1, now they are miles apart.

I agree. Its a vicious cycle which cannot be stopped whatsoever. I believe it really isn’t anyone’s fault. Neither SoR nor BG. We can really only blame Anet on this, really.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

KISS & SONG came the previous week yet you refuse to call them “recent” transfers? No wonder SoR recruits so much…

&yeah Rednik, please remind me I’m currently getting ready for work.

Oh, here we go again. So, week before SoR was with same guilds as now, BG leading in SEA all week. Now SoR, without ANY new transfers pull some overtime, takes lead and suddenly OMG U OVERSTACKED, RECRUIT MOAR.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hawkeye.4698

Hawkeye.4698

I’m sorry BG does not need any more transfers, you guys already have enough. If you don’t know what over-stacked means, look at your server and SoR. Both of your servers are stacked, get over it.

Actually, it is you that needs to ’get over it." Did you have any issues, Hawkeye, when JQ was “over-stacked” back when JQ was the top dog server?! I think not despite how you or any others may wish to spout. Hey, on a good note, I heard Walmart has Kleenex on sale….

Funny thing is, wasn’t in Jade Quarry back then so yeah. I joined when Rawnoodlez cried and left the server.

Zancrow/Metalicana
[HOT]TooHotForYou
Jade Quarry WvW Commander

(edited by Hawkeye.4698)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

@SleepingDragon

Yes they do, as do we on every map that MERC isn’t on during Oceanic, yesterday we were “Outnumbered” on BG BL with MERC on map till SoR’s NA logged out.

They are ticking 300 because they’ve logged from EU to NA held their T3 objectives meaning they can go on the offensive. It stays at 300 ppt because HiRE, TW et al can waypoint into a t3 keep or continue to push a map zerg onto our paper keeps in our home bl / 1/2 offensive bls (usually) that is why it stays at 300 ppt, numbers isn’t everything in WvW, SoR can survive its apparently “weak” timezones due to having t3 with map zergs inside, but if you look at ppt today for example, SoR’s NA pushed into oceanic and held 300-400 ppt. SEA rocks round we flip all their wps and bring them down to 95 ppt but that doesn’t last long as we spent all sea getting them there then bang, EU hits our SEA logs out SoR’s ppt goes back to 250+ and BG+JQ do not have the forces to keep pressure up that SoR has through KISS, IRON, LUN, TW and their massive EST NA presence so that our BG PST logs in after 4-6 hours of SoR being able to t3 their bl and thirds ready for NA.

Also our NA fights bloody hard anyone calling them weak, I’d love to see you push back from SoR’s EU/EST domination on days that HB/RK do not raid, SoR can’t deny that from EST NA they have all their maps covered. BT is our only 100% EST NA guild.

But they do have the new and improved TW! Playing EU, NA, and Oceanic with map zergs in each one! Haha! Hehe. Hoohoo…

gg

TW oceanic? What?

Have you not been informed of your guild having a commander staying up into oceanic? What?

What.

I’m pretty sure you’re talking to the commander who is usually staying up into oceanic.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

KISS & SONG came the previous week yet you refuse to call them “recent” transfers? No wonder SoR recruits so much…

&yeah Rednik, please remind me I’m currently getting ready for work.

Oh, here we go again. So, week before SoR was with same guilds as now, BG leading in SEA all week. Now SoR, without ANY new transfers pull some overtime, takes lead and suddenly OMG U OVERSTACKED, RECRUIT MOAR.

Quoted for truth

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

There is an unquenchable thirst now for the tier 1 servers to have superior 24/7 coverage, anything less isn’t enough!

This, this, bloody heck, this.

This single wall of text pretty much explains EVERYTHING that is happening right now.

If you have managed to skip over this, go back. Read it. Read it. Read it.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

@SleepingDragon

gg

TW oceanic? What?

What.

Sounds like myth or a legend. Would you be willing to present pictures of this so called commander?

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

@SleepingDragon

gg

TW oceanic? What?

What.

I’m pretty sure you’re talking to the commander who is usually staying up into oceanic.

Either way I still stand by my point. Not that it means much since it was already obvious to oceanic players. But, anyway.

@Pryan, keep trolling. lol

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

DUDE i posted THE exact same thing u did a week ago, and its soo true we have all stacked timezones to counter wut the other had. I blame HOD !! they started it imo :P

Also imo the reason t1 is soo attractive to ppl is because we have great match ups every week. The new random system is killing servers by putting t4 or t5 vs t2. We here in t1 have been able to escape that disaster for all but 1 week

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

I thought BG were supposed to be strong for sea/oceanic? You are looking very weak at the moment. I guess you are only strong when you have waha to help you?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Kind of curious why BG SEA either gave up or just didnt show up tonight. I’ve been in and out of airports from midnight est until now, and I expected us to dip below 200 ppt.. But we own all keeps in our home BL as well as ticking above 300 ppt all night. Hmph, odd.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

@SleepingDragon

gg

TW oceanic? What?

What.

Either way I still stand by my point. Not that it means much since it was already obvious to oceanic players. But, anyway.

Gotta keep it going where I can and yes I am the oceanic commander from TW that rolls around at times. Though how does 1 TW commander mean TW has a oceanic force?

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

This just shows that SoR doesn’t need anymore transfers… They have what it takes to beat BG in every time zone. It’s only a matter of “how bad you want it.”

So “overstacked” or “doesn’t need anymore transfers”?

25 charracters

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Kind of curious why BG SEA either gave up or just didnt show up tonight. I’ve been in and out of airports from midnight est until now, and I expected us to dip below 200 ppt.. But we own all keeps in our home BL as well as ticking above 300 ppt all night. Hmph, odd.

SEA time just now started. It starts anywhere from 1 hour ago to now. Our SEA guilds are out now, but what you were fighting was oceanic. MERC is the only oceanic guild that fights for BG until SEA times (of course this will change with the addition of TKG). Oceanic times are always very tough to start with, and even harder when some enemy NA decides to stay up late, haha. What you’ll find is [MERC] working as a float team. Thanks for coming out, though!

Edit: You can read the last page or two in this thread to get the basic idea of what happened tonight.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

I don’t think so Renmei

Oceanic no way,

SEA maybe, but if SoR had the same SEA as BG (they have more than JQ now) it would be that fabled “HoD 2.0”.

But I don’t think SoR needs any help in SEA right now as they have the sweetest ride in every other timezone. Only reason recently we’ve been able to break SoR’s WP’s during SEA is because ATM isn’t kicking us in the sides every night, I mean they could so easily make us lose this matchup by focusing nothing but us, but Waha isn’t a fool.

It would be interesting to see how well jq would do if ATM actually fought for points for jq, tried to upgrade jq’s keeps/border etc rather than focusing sor with yourselves.

I agree though it is what helps BG compete with SoR. Bg does ok during EU time until east coast NA starts to come on, the real problem for BG is NA and I have no idea why BG does not perform better in that timezone.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

I don’t think so Renmei

Oceanic no way,

SEA maybe, but if SoR had the same SEA as BG (they have more than JQ now) it would be that fabled “HoD 2.0”.

But I don’t think SoR needs any help in SEA right now as they have the sweetest ride in every other timezone. Only reason recently we’ve been able to break SoR’s WP’s during SEA is because ATM isn’t kicking us in the sides every night, I mean they could so easily make us lose this matchup by focusing nothing but us, but Waha isn’t a fool.

It would be interesting to see how well jq would do if ATM actually fought for points for jq, tried to upgrade jq’s keeps/border etc rather than focusing sor with yourselves.

I agree though it is what helps BG compete with SoR. Bg does ok during EU time until east coast NA starts to come on, the real problem for BG is NA and I have no idea why BG does not perform better in that timezone.

Yeah I guess it might be interesting to see ATM do that… for someone rather new to the tier. That’s all ATM/FOO used to do. Plus, all they used to hit was BG. That is actually why JQ used to be king of this tier, y’know. That exact JQ guild. Fun bunch, they are

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Thanks for the fun fights on EBG tonight. Had to think of a new way each time to try hold Mendons from you SoR xD (failed T_T) but had a blast all night non-the less
- Luckily no repair bill!!

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

good fight last night from SOR on EB, you guys are tough. but those IRON necros man they are swarming.

y man those full 4 necro’s are huge

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

@SleepingDragon

gg

TW oceanic? What?

What.

Gotta keep it going where I can and yes I am the oceanic commander from TW that rolls around at times. Though how does 1 TW commander mean TW has a oceanic force?

Quit stealing Indo’s glory. Indo stays up through Oceanic and SEA commanding on his new Norn that he’s leveled up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

THIS MONSTER DOLL GOT ME!

And danced on me….. >.>

<3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

For those that are curious, here’s a picture of Pryan

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Had good fun fighting blackwagon today

To the JQ that are still fighting, gl and remember our creed

“Its better to die trying than not to have tried at all”

Gn comrades

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

use all the ACs you want SoR, it ain’t gonna stop us

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

@SleepingDragon

gg

TW oceanic? What?

One or two tags and it is a guild group / zerg. You know the drill.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

use all the ACs you want SoR, Waha logged on to carry us so it’s ain’t gonna stop us

Fixed it for you.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

@SleepingDragon

gg

TW oceanic? What?

Could almost call it that since it’s the TW tag drawing the numbers. For example, dat TW commander leading the SoR zerg in SoR bl in SEA prime. Not dissing you, it’s just something interesting to see. You guys really pull the numbers.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

@SleepingDragon

gg

TW oceanic? What?

Could almost call it that since it’s the TW tag drawing the numbers. For example, dat TW commander leading the SoR zerg in SoR bl in SEA prime. Not dissing you, it’s just something interesting to see. You guys really pull the numbers.

Indo does great work.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Almost, but not quite. Make no mistake about it, we are a NA prime time guild. Generally we have less than a half-dozen players on at other times.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Indo does great work.

He stays up 25 hours a day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

I pity the day that BG/SoR finally push JQ down to T2 or further down in rating so we don’t get matched up every week, or guilds start bailing out of JQ so this happens anyway. I feel sorry for Tarn Coast that will take our place. 2 sided match-ups will come and I can already see the QQ about how “ANet’s new system is ruining WvW” when it our own fault.

Playing for fights > playing for PPT. WvW needs more open field fights that don’t include calling in an 80 man zerg to wipe 30…

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

use all the ACs you want SoR, it ain’t gonna stop us

What BL are you talking about? If you’re talking about SoR BL, ATM just pretty much helped BG.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

TC has a pretty strong NA bunch compared to BG/JQ in my opinion, so there is at least that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

All was fair and square until SOR took the lead, then it’s all about overstacking, superior coverage, PvDoor, hacking and doubleteaming…

It’s the best Summer in over 20 years in europe, so save some tears until we are back from our summerbreak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

All was fair and square until SOR took the lead, then it’s all about overstacking, superior coverage, PvDoor, hacking and doubleteaming…

It’s the best Summer in over 20 years in europe, so save some tears until we are back from our summerbreak.

Do not worry. SoR will lose the lead here probably in the next hours or so. But will take it back later hopefully

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Do not worry. SoR will lose the lead here probably in the next hours or so. But will take it back later hopefully

Doubt that is going to happen. SoR morale is very high and it seems they have an all-call going on. Have seen literally every SoR guild in full force, lol. Emphasis on full force.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

You may be right. SoR was ticking at around 155 and BG at 300. Suddenly now SoR is at 235 and BG at 185 with JQ in the lead. How the World vs World turns

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

ATM… you evil…. BULLIES. You keep helping your little brother BG

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Doubt that is going to happen. SoR morale is very high and it seems they have an all-call going on. Have seen literally every SoR guild in full force, lol. Emphasis on full force.

All 368 TW are on right now camped out in SM with Indo leading the dance party.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

You may be right. SoR was ticking at around 155 and BG at 300. Suddenly now SoR is at 235 and BG at 185 with JQ in the lead. How the World vs World turns

HIRE and IRON are helping us out. Indo is on too, to steal glory.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

After getting rid of all that fat, SoR now is at 29% bodyfat percentage and so it seems they are stacked!

This in itself helped trim the fat of the negative nancy’s, wvw rage quitters, etc. that are prevalent on all servers.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

SoR doesn’t have SEA coverage.

Now can you guys stop crying about your SEA timezone pls? ^.^

Ahem… IRON and HIRE both are running around with 25+ now to help out. Overtime does not mean better coverage, ever.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Going to be a lot of people in trouble at their office for skipping out on work today.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

How sad.
SF and SG help you every day in NA, so I guess it’s even

:(

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

How sad.
SF and SG help you every day in NA, so I guess it’s even

:(

We took the effort to take BG Hills and Bay, and ATM hit us from behind while we hit BG and took all that. EVIL MONSTERS

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Going to be a lot of people in trouble at their office for skipping out on work today.

Productivity in the US hits an all time low due to SoR pulling overtime. With as many people as BG says we have, productivity must be down at least 65% here in the US.