7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I agree with most of your points that has been the current situation. Though, taking what you said a step further, there was a time that IOJ was part of your 5 examples for 6 total when we were first attempting a player driven balance. (SoS, JQ, SBI, SoR, BG, IOJ)

Also, right before your collapse example, Titan Alliance had volunteers try to keep HoD competitive and AA’s FOE had originally tried to rally ET . That would have been a top 8 if things had gone better.

What killed the player driven effort back then was the extremely slow pace of the Glicko system. Now, that isn’t an issue.

Even in your worst case example, two servers could only dominate so much in a 3 match system (i.e. 3 sets of 3v3 wvw) which is what is going on in EU right now. In such a case, at least 1/3rd of the match ups would be super sized server free at all times.

Every match up would still technically be T1. I also think the hyperactive need to stay super sized would relax.

A little spread should naturally occur in those conditions and grow the pvp base up for all servers involved. That could be a good thing. Though there would be growing pains, for the first few matches.

I also think the whole thing could happen naturally over the course of a few months, due to personality differences, guilds looking for a change, returning guilds, or even guilds getting involved with wvw for the first time. No volunteers needed this go round.

That’s my long term hope anyway. We’ll see if I eat crow on that one again.

My 2 cents. Your mileage may vary.

/salute

Well, IoJ was never on the same level as SBI and JQ. Their loss in T1 followed by the the SoS-IoJ-HoD match that saw them destroyed; was the end of them so we never ended up with a top 6 (there were always “contenders” but most never materialized).

I might be misunderstanding but you are suggesting that there may be an effect in NA like they saw in EU where VS was brought closer to the rest of the pack. However, that hasn’t happened in NA (though it is better than it was before 2 weeks ago when we were moving to having 2 mega-tiers, facilitated by T4-T5 rolling high while T2-T3 have rolled low).

However, what I see happening is BG and SoR pulling further away. BG is now over 2200. That’s almost 300 pts away from JQ.

I don’t see them coming down naturally at this point as VS would win in coverage but only performed middling during weekends, while recouping during weeks. BG and SoR dominate weekends and the weeks.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laylyn.6018

Laylyn.6018

I’ll agree with this. One of the fun things to track is how much the EU bracket has changed already.

VS was EU’s number one server for most weeks since launch. http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/16 In week 18, VS was rocking a 2250 rating and they are now rocking a 1983 rating while winning all but two matches. There are also effectively 10 servers (AR week 28) in that top bracket now, which one could argue is the new EU Tier One.

Rotations like this were one of the cornerstones we hoped for back when the player base was striving for 6-9 competitive servers. They should evolve in that direction in the NA bracket with time.

Glicko was responsible for many of the headaches people when through in the past. This rotation will be painful in the short run, but once it gets going NA side, it should really help a lot of servers.

/salute

Laylyn, with all respect (because I do have it for you); you’ve been lobbying for a 6-9 server balanced NA since launch and we’re farther away from it since any point since ET and HoD imploded.

The closest we came was before WM left SBI and we had 5 T1 quality servers. (SoS, JQ, SBI, SoR, BG) and TC was beginning to grow but was thrown off it’s ascent by the before mentioned WM move and NNK going to DB.

Now we have only 2 T1 servers, 2 T1.5 servers, 2 T2 servers, 2 T3 servers, 1 T 3.5…and about 5 T4 (little murky there).

The moment that WvW broke, was the end of free transfers and a last minute flock to JQ.

Since then, Tier 1 has become a giant hamburger grinder for WvW focused players. Players burn out, take breaks, and there is a need for new players that typically come from lower server guilds that come with T1 glory in mind, but they end up dissolving and merging with larger known guilds.

BG has collected a monstrous 24/7 machine that continues to grow, while SoR has been rock-solid stable for a while now. I don’t see the 2 server dominance ending anytime soon unless ANet were to take direct action (lower BL caps and creating heinously long queues)

This is the main reason I transferred to BG. I love the competition and intensity here. Even though there is a lot of hate generated on the forums for other servers, we respect our enemies in the game. When I transferred BG and SoR were more evenly matched( SoR had won the previous match). It may be JQ’s move to tier 2 or or BG’s recent reorganization which has created such a gap between SoR and us. But my main point is, I only came here because of the larger WvW population. I had a taste of tier 1 for a few weeks on my old server and really missed it for months. I think that is why most people transfer to higher tier servers.

I don’t see any problem with stacking servers with WvW’rs. No one complains when servers are PVE focussed, but all the hue and cry when servers stack wvw players. I play during the EU timezone, so tier 1 is a good place for me since there are people to fight with and against when I am awake. If the player base was spread out between all servers, I wouldn’t be able to play with so many people.

I wouldn’t worry about that. The game used to have a much larger wvw turn out in the first few weeks. Changes might refill some of that.

Four maps full meant a bit more when one map population was almost the same as two maps today. September 2012’s HoD could face the combined world pvp populations of SoR, BG, JQ and TC today. Further, even as 4 servers, we may have had a lower turn out today, than JQ and SBI alone had back in September 2012.

The advantage we’d have in that theoretical match up is how tactics and game mechanics have evolved since then. If it weren’t just a flight of fancy, it would be interesting to see.

If anything even brought back a quarter of the lost launch player base, we’d probably have 9 super servers right now. No intensity loss would necessarily happen.

That’s my hope anyway.

/salute

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laylyn.6018

Laylyn.6018

Well, IoJ was never on the same level as SBI and JQ. Their loss in T1 followed by the the SoS-IoJ-HoD match that saw them destroyed; was the end of them so we never ended up with a top 6 (there were always “contenders” but most never materialized).

I might be misunderstanding but you are suggesting that there may be an effect in NA like they saw in EU where VS was brought closer to the rest of the pack. However, that hasn’t happened in NA (though it is better than it was before 2 weeks ago when we were moving to having 2 mega-tiers, facilitated by T4-T5 rolling high while T2-T3 have rolled low).

However, what I see happening is BG and SoR pulling further away. BG is now over 2200. That’s almost 300 pts away from JQ.

I don’t see them coming down naturally at this point as VS would win in coverage but only performed middling during weekends, while recouping during weeks. BG and SoR dominate weekends and the weeks.

I’d respectfully remind you that DB was winning friday night. =)

BG was much smaller than SBI and JQ in those days too. I’d say the real numbers were SBI 1st (post crowning), JQ (2nd), and the rest middling. We hit a competitive cycle that went froze in place and then evolved into the current game set.

It’s more chicken and the egg with the way glicko was. Where the game will be in six months with a rotation would be a guess, but I think it would evolve more evenly since it would be much harder to jump to an implied winning server.

Last week, NA bracket players were choosing between JQ, BG and SoR. If we evolved like the EU bracket, there would be nine choices. That would change things as the months roll on.

/salute

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight I present you with the chance to relive the 45 omega golem rush that was done on BG BL the other night. I would like to give a big thanks to Icoa and Merc for being wonderful host that night.

And we finally get proof of their training, in pvdoor!

You are trying so hard. It’s kind of disgusting.

So you are saying it was not a training excercise? Because, yes, 45 golem rushes are done regularly right?

Actually they are. If you’re from BG then you should know this. You’re oceanic most likely does.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I’ll agree with this. One of the fun things to track is how much the EU bracket has changed already.

VS was EU’s number one server for most weeks since launch. http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/16 In week 18, VS was rocking a 2250 rating and they are now rocking a 1983 rating while winning all but two matches. There are also effectively 10 servers (AR week 28) in that top bracket now, which one could argue is the new EU Tier One.

Rotations like this were one of the cornerstones we hoped for back when the player base was striving for 6-9 competitive servers. They should evolve in that direction in the NA bracket with time.

Glicko was responsible for many of the headaches people when through in the past. This rotation will be painful in the short run, but once it gets going NA side, it should really help a lot of servers.

/salute

Laylyn, with all respect (because I do have it for you); you’ve been lobbying for a 6-9 server balanced NA since launch and we’re farther away from it since any point since ET and HoD imploded.

The closest we came was before WM left SBI and we had 5 T1 quality servers. (SoS, JQ, SBI, SoR, BG) and TC was beginning to grow but was thrown off it’s ascent by the before mentioned WM move and NNK going to DB.

Now we have only 2 T1 servers, 2 T1.5 servers, 2 T2 servers, 2 T3 servers, 1 T 3.5…and about 5 T4 (little murky there).

The moment that WvW broke, was the end of free transfers and a last minute flock to JQ.

Since then, Tier 1 has become a giant hamburger grinder for WvW focused players. Players burn out, take breaks, and there is a need for new players that typically come from lower server guilds that come with T1 glory in mind, but they end up dissolving and merging with larger known guilds.

BG has collected a monstrous 24/7 machine that continues to grow, while SoR has been rock-solid stable for a while now. I don’t see the 2 server dominance ending anytime soon unless ANet were to take direct action (lower BL caps and creating heinously long queues)

This is the main reason I transferred to BG. I love the competition and intensity here. Even though there is a lot of hate generated on the forums for other servers, we respect our enemies in the game. When I transferred BG and SoR were more evenly matched( SoR had won the previous match). It may be JQ’s move to tier 2 or or BG’s recent reorganization which has created such a gap between SoR and us. But my main point is, I only came here because of the larger WvW population. I had a taste of tier 1 for a few weeks on my old server and really missed it for months. I think that is why most people transfer to higher tier servers.

I don’t see any problem with stacking servers with WvW’rs. No one complains when servers are PVE focussed, but all the hue and cry when servers stack wvw players. I play during the EU timezone, so tier 1 is a good place for me since there are people to fight with and against when I am awake. If the player base was spread out between all servers, I wouldn’t be able to play with so many people.

I wouldn’t worry about that. The game used to have a much larger wvw turn out in the first few weeks. Changes might refill some of that.

Four maps full meant a bit more when one map population was almost the same as two maps today. September 2012’s HoD could face the combined world pvp populations of SoR, BG, JQ and TC today. Further, even as 4 servers, we may have had a lower turn out today, than JQ and SBI alone had back in September 2012.

The advantage we’d have in that theoretical match up is how tactics and game mechanics have evolved since then. If it weren’t just a flight of fancy, it would be interesting to see.

If anything even brought back a quarter of the lost launch player base, we’d probably have 9 super servers right now. No intensity loss would necessarily happen.

That’s my hope anyway.

/salute

Yes, you know your history. Other than the ‘theoretical’ matchups, do you have any thing solid to add? Until then I am going to enjoy gw2 on BG.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight I present you with the chance to relive the 45 omega golem rush that was done on BG BL the other night. I would like to give a big thanks to Icoa and Merc for being wonderful host that night.

And we finally get proof of their training, in pvdoor!

You are trying so hard. It’s kind of disgusting.

So you are saying it was not a training excercise? Because, yes, 45 golem rushes are done regularly right?

Actually they are. If you’re from BG then you should know this. You’re oceanic most likely does.

I run with BG oceanics too since I am in the UK, and believe me, we don’t pvdoor. I usually run with the float team, and we handle 3 maps, putting out fires and capping included. Are you implying we pvdoor accross all 4 maps? That is false, no matter what you think of our oceanics, we don’t have that many. And when we meet resistance, we don’t wipe easily. On the weekends, when time zones don’t matter, BG takes the lead, whether it is your NA against our oceanics or not, we break away in PPT. I would say take this passed weekend for example, but we all know what your reply will be.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Stay classy [IRON], just when I was starting to think you guys were alright, you /laugh after an Omega zerg…….shakeshead lol

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

To be fair we flipped their main keep in EB so many times today that they had to do it also when there is less resistance on our side :p

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

To be fair we flipped their main keep in EB so many times today that they had to do it also when there is less resistance on our side :p

Agreed titan, taking keeps when there is less resistance is just weak. From now on no one will take keeps when there is less resistance, like BG’s SEA for example.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

stay classy iron.
with 40 man zerg have to result into killing the only ac in the tower.

Clearly Blackgate hides behind their ACs so they must be taken away by whatever means necessary!

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

BG was much smaller than SBI and JQ in those days too. I’d say the real numbers were SBI 1st (post crowning), JQ (2nd), and the rest middling. We hit a competitive cycle that went froze in place and then evolved into the current game set.

It’s more chicken and the egg with the way glicko was. Where the game will be in six months with a rotation would be a guess, but I think it would evolve more evenly since it would be much harder to jump to an implied winning server.

Last week, NA bracket players were choosing between JQ, BG and SoR. If we evolved like the EU bracket, there would be nine choices. That would change things as the months roll on.

/salute

That’s funny, because I was thinking the opposite. SoS at it’s peak did not have nearly the coverage that BG and SoR have today.

Of course it’s the nature of the coverage that has changed things a lot. Back in October-November it was not unusual for NA folks to put in massive hours, creating seamless transitions between timezones and coverage.

Most of the folks in T1 have been there a long time (You can count the number of SoR and BG since launch folks on one hand.) and are probably experiencing a lot of fatigue and losing interest.

I stayed on SoS after the collapse and we have a much more casual attitude towards WvW now. Some of that is because we have a truckload of T1 veterans that can always untie the other hand behind their back on anyone T3 and below; but it’s a relief to know that you don’t have to have your guild on every night, guarding a tower and a camp for 5 hours straight.

As I said earlier, the T1 culture is unique and probably only DB and TC understand it only a little out of the rest of the servers (and those that didn’t leave collapsing servers).

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Just want to take a minute and give props to the guys from DB. Good fights this week, had a lot of fun out there. I noticed over the last night or two you’ve adopted the “run map blob” tactic. I get it, it’s the only viable counter, though I would like to advise you to NOT continue using it if the match-ups change next week. You’ll quickly find that it makes for the least fun WvW experience. Just a heads up.

Your small group tactics were pretty kitten amusing over the weekend, and so much more fun then any week night has been.

Edit: I missed an N in then.

Some of us have figured out how to break the blobs

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Seigfried,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post Laylyn.

Btw, Laylyn’s one of the server leaders from BG who’s really well respected from all alike. She works hard to make BG a better community. And she does make sense. Would kindly suggest that you be less sarcastic and antagonistic.

FW

What Laylyn Wrote

Yes, you know your history. Other than the ‘theoretical’ matchups, do you have any thing solid to add? Until then I am going to enjoy gw2 on BG.

[SoX] – JQ

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Most of the folks in T1 have been there a long time (You can count the number of SoR and BG since launch folks on one hand.) and are probably experiencing a lot of fatigue and losing interest.

<—- BG since launch. There are actually a lot more of us than you might think, and I’m betting the same goes for SoR.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Stay classy [IRON], just when I was starting to think you guys were alright, you /laugh after an Omega zerg…….shakeshead lol

People from all guilds and servers do this.
Such a silly thing to complain about..

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Personnaly I prefer /salute it’s more like in the “Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant” spirit from Roman civilisation.
Was fun today in EB, see you tomorrow gladiators.

(edited by Titan.3472)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

I personally love this matchup. I was with the old Cryptic Omen guild all the way to T2, and have seen matchups with pretty much every server. BG is clearly far and away the best wvw server right now, and I think we have learned alot from both BG and SOR this round.

I hope next week is SOR/JQ/DB!

WvW Necro

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Definitely, ppt does matter to an extent, but only an extremely small one, to Rallians. SoR simply doesn’t want to ever become past rank 1 servers that got too obsessed getting first.

This doesn’t really line up with what I know of SoR, but I’ll take your word for it, since I suppose you could pick and choose certain posts from certain BG individuals and accuse us of having an unhealthy obsession with being first. As a server, Blackgate has been knocked on its kitten more than twice but I really salute the core guilds who show up day in and day out regardless of the score and ranking. These guilds are the reason why we’ve stabilized in T1 and never went on a downward spiral even when we got pushed down into T2. SoR has not experienced this dip yet, but I do believe the community is strong enough to maintain a good server rank for a very long time.

When was the last time SoR dropped a tier……….my guess would be…….9 months ago? Ya that sounds right. Lets see the amount of guilds that have Xfer’d off in the past 9 months……………..1 guild. Yep our community will be fine thanks for the concern merc.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

Definitely, ppt does matter to an extent, but only an extremely small one, to Rallians. SoR simply doesn’t want to ever become past rank 1 servers that got too obsessed getting first.

This doesn’t really line up with what I know of SoR, but I’ll take your word for it, since I suppose you could pick and choose certain posts from certain BG individuals and accuse us of having an unhealthy obsession with being first. As a server, Blackgate has been knocked on its kitten more than twice but I really salute the core guilds who show up day in and day out regardless of the score and ranking. These guilds are the reason why we’ve stabilized in T1 and never went on a downward spiral even when we got pushed down into T2. SoR has not experienced this dip yet, but I do believe the community is strong enough to maintain a good server rank for a very long time.

When was the last time SoR dropped a tier……….my guess would be…….9 months ago? Ya that sounds right. Lets see the amount of guilds that have Xfer’d off in the past 9 months……………..1 guild. Yep our community will be fine thanks for the concern merc.

If you would actually read my post, you’ll see that it is respectful of SoR and its community and wishing you the best.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

We weren’t laughing at the omega zerg, we were laughing at you.

Did you get banned for GIF spam and have to create another account? How sad. And I’m pretty sure he meant you were laughing at them to begin with.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

If you would actually read my post, you’ll see that it is respectful of SoR and its community and wishing you the best.

My bad I just assume all BG are forum warriors and take shots at SoR whenever possible.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

My bad I just assume all BG are forum warriors and take shots at SoR whenever possible.

Quite a lot of us are actually looking to just promote healthy competition and engaging conversations. Stereotyping in that way is what sabotages any possibility for positive dialogue.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

I personally love this matchup. I was with the old Cryptic Omen guild all the way to T2, and have seen matchups with pretty much every server. BG is clearly far and away the best wvw server right now, and I think we have learned alot from both BG and SOR this round.

Veto

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

/salute

Yes you were, and your enthusiam in wanting to play against T1 servers showed the way DB came out swinging and took the lead right off the getgoat. Kudos to everyone at DB. I hope there will be many more matchups in the future like this involving T1 servers with T2s to keep WvW fresh and interesting for everyone.

You guys at DB have shown a great attitude the whole week even when you knew you would most likely end up in 3rd for this week. A real classy example we all can learn from.

One last thing. You guys came on strong last night holding onto Bay at SoRBL against us during SEA hours. Were some really good fights, and I died to you guys a few times too trying to cap it. Thanks for the battles, was really fun. Dunno who owns Bay now but hope you guys keep it until reset.

Overall it’s been a pleasure this week for Blackgate to play with Dragonbrand.

Whats In Your Cereal [NUTS] ~ Blackgate ~
Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

/salute

Yes you were, and your enthusiam in wanting to play against T1 servers showed the way DB came out swinging and took the lead right off the getgoat. Kudos to everyone at DB. I hope there will be many more matchups in the future like this involving T1 servers with T2s to keep WvW fresh and interesting for everyone.

You guys at DB have shown a great attitude the whole week even when you knew you would most likely end up in 3rd for this week. A real classy example we all can learn from.

One last thing. You guys came on strong last night holding onto Bay at SoRBL against us during SEA hours. Were some really good fights, and I died to you guys a few times too trying to cap it. Thanks for the battles, was really fun. Dunno who owns Bay now but hope you guys keep it until reset.

I will second this.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Does TW GvG anymore? Whispered their leader a few times this week (no reply) and challenged on gw2gvg.com

Indo is off playing some D&D with natives in the Amazon.

No way, Indo’s just gone AFK to get a drink, he’ll brb.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cryptik.7298

Cryptik.7298

Excellent fights during our GvG today Choo! Very strong front-line! Look forward to future fights on the battlefield!

SlevenTen
[NS] – DragonBrand
Night Shîft Guild Leader

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

NO.

JQ is ours! >:c

Also hi T1 thread.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Excellent fights during our GvG today Choo! Very strong front-line! Look forward to future fights on the battlefield!

What happened, thought u were supposed to fight RISE?

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Carloskakun.3591

Carloskakun.3591

/salute

It’s our pleasure too! My Guildies and other DB SEA players had so fun there , i guess so :P. Everyone tried so hard to keep the score and have fun within, thank you all DB-whatever-timezone players. Also, nice to meet BG and SOR player, dun know can we still have a good time after the reset XD.

Carloskakun[NNK] from Dragonbrand:) nice to meet you all

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

/salute

It’s our pleasure too! My Guildies and other DB SEA players had so fun there , i guess so :P. Everyone tried so hard to keep the score and have fun within, thank you all DB-whatever-timezone players. Also, nice to meet BG and SOR player, dun know can we still have a good time after the reset XD.

TKG has had some excellent fights with NNK this week lots of fun.

[TKG] Flake

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

Couldn’t agree on terms, they wanted 15 and we wanted 20.

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Thank you [Choo] for the GvG tonight. Looking forward on fighting [RISE] some time tomorrow.

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

They wanted

15v15 = no recording and just practice (no rating for gw2gvg.com)
Or
20v20 = real deal yes recording official gw2gvg match up YOLOSWAG .

LoLwUt?

It’s all good though, hopefully when we are back in t1 we will be ready for 20v20, we appreciate RiSE as a great opponent and looking forward to the fun fights.

TW, aghhh, I wish I got email notification when I get PM’s on the forums sad face.. be sure to always check gw2gvg a lot of guild using it now. we sent our challenges early in the week. We will get something going for next time we face.

Choo, love that you guys don’t give up, keep it up! Strong frontline as always.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cryptik.7298

Cryptik.7298

Couldn’t agree on terms, they wanted 15 and we wanted 20.

Yup. Sadly we don’t have a full 20 man comp up to par with our standards as of yet. However we expect to be up to the 20s brackets by the time we meet again. Looking forward to future GvGs with you guys!

SlevenTen
[NS] – DragonBrand
Night Shîft Guild Leader

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

stay classy iron.

Clearly Blackgate hides behind their ACs so they must be taken away by whatever means necessary!

This is just another poor example with stupid screenshots.

Yes indeed that guardian glitched through the gate and was actually walking back towards us.

And that AC was still up when we got the door down which was like 30 seconds later.

Good aditude! keep it classy BG random!

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

stay classy iron.

Yes indeed that guardian glitched through the gate and was actually walking back towards us.

And that AC was still up when we got the door down which was like 30 seconds later.

Several people glitched in, and most of them jumped out immediately. The guardian, and one guildless person, decided to stay inside to destroy the superior ac instead, taking it from full to 0 health. And yes, the ac was destroyed, we built another one afterwards.

Tier 1 Casual

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: gnarkiller.1862

gnarkiller.1862

Hello Seigfried,

Btw, Laylyn’s one of the server leaders from BG who’s really well respected from all alike. She works hard to make BG a better community. And she does make sense. Would kindly suggest that you be less sarcastic and antagonistic.

FW

What Laylyn Wrote

Who? BG since launch and never heard of her.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iris.9704

Iris.9704

SoR have to change server name to Sanctum of Omega

they all ways running Omega rush at end of NA or start of SEA time

it was began 45 Omega rush.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Hello Seigfried,

FW

What Laylyn Wrote

Who? BG since launch and never heard of her.

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure Laylyn is a guy. Laylyns done a lot for server on a PR front and helps us out a lot in terms of organisation – he has stepped back from it lately. Nevertheless he isnt just some random kitten forum troll.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Masori.3528

stay classy iron.

Several people glitched in, and most of them jumped out immediately. The guardian, and one guildless person, decided to stay inside to destroy the superior ac instead, taking it from full to 0 health. And yes, the ac was destroyed, we built another one afterwards.

After those people glitched in it took around 30seconds to get the gate down. I doubt that you managed to rebuild that arrowcart seeing how many green dots you have on the minimap.

But if that guardian stayed and killed the arrowcart. I appoligize in his behalve.
Eventho the picture onlu shows a symbol of swiftness and a running guardian

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Wow what a score. Noodles manages to make any server he visits even better. Way to go BG.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

stay classy iron.

After those people glitched in it took around 30seconds to get the gate down. I doubt that you managed to rebuild that arrowcart seeing how many green dots you have on the minimap.

But if that guardian stayed and killed the arrowcart. I appoligize in his behalve.
Eventho the picture onlu shows a symbol of swiftness and a running guardian

I have my own screenshots that were sent to anet, and not posted here. Additionally, with the new repair mastery it’s possible to build siege in seconds. Thirty seconds is plenty of time to build an arrow cart.

Tier 1 Casual

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

stay classy iron.

rofl that guardian got the ac down to less than 5% and he didn’t get the chance to drop down we killed him up there. we didn’t attack him at start we gave him the option to jump out but instead he stood in the tower and went all out on that ac. then another sor got in the tower killed the ac off.

nice try to hide your bs.

ign: Stealthzor

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

In RK we don’t. I sometime wave to people that i could not finish my 1v1 with for what ever reason or bow to some one that got killed by a second guy.

Here is the thing. You jump on corpses and send PM’s to my members raging at us.

I have never meet a guild more rude then yours. NO other guild have ever done any of the /emote spam and general rude behavior.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello guys,

I’ve been ordered to give this message by Zac, our 2nd OIC NA Commander to BG NA OIC Commander. I did a pure cut/paste because I think her language is on the trolly side but I think her intent is extremely clear.

FW

Attachments:

[SoX] – JQ

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Stealthzor if it was a IRON player then I am glad you reported them. There was a vid posted a few weeks ago where people were glitching through the red keep in EB, and Wrex is clearly heard telling people to jump out. If we had seen this player destroying the arrow cart they would have had a guild kick there and then, so losing this player will be no loss.

Waage i admit to jumping on your corpse every chance I get but why would we send you and your members PMs raging? I know this next comment will be taken out of context now, but we steam roll you usually (because of your low numbers). I am the first to admit what we do, but I have never heard of PMs being sent.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Masori.3528

@ Waage

Yes because your guild is the prime example of how a guild should be right?

I’ve had whispers with you back and forward and was all cool. But assoon as you log on the forums you become an arrogant kitten. I’ve seen quite a few rk members laugh at us aswell specially when you are grouping up with the omniblob HB created.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

In RK we don’t. I sometime wave to people that i could not finish my 1v1 with for what ever reason or bow to some one that got killed by a second guy.

Here is the thing. You jump on corpses and send PM’s to my members raging at us.

I have never meet a guild more rude then yours. NO other guild have ever done any of the /emote spam and general rude behavior.

They really have taken the throne of beeing the kitten of SoR. Rude and harrasing trolls both in and out of the game.
Maybe they should let yanox Yak take care of the public PR for a while to try and better that reputation.
Been a while since she has posted anything though. Maybe she’s too embarrased…

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Yes cod, IRON are the bad boys is a sea of classyness on the forums xD