7/26 BG/SoR/TC

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Good GvG today [RE]. Shame those SoR [FEAR] & [TW] trolls in [BG] tags had to come rolling in at the end.

Final Score: [RISE] 3 to 0 [RE]

Woah, you better slow down with that. There was absolutely no TW involved. We ported back to garrison and then into EB long before any of that happened. I suggest that you get yours facts straight before blasting someone on the forums. I expect you to man up and retract that statement and issue an apology.

sounds like something FEAR would do

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

pics or didn’t happen as they say. but good gvg there. guess everyone is trying to be like sacrx haha.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

I wish I saved those posts of TC chest thumping and handing out advice to lower tiered servers on how to get better since it’s not all about coverage. I’ve enjoyed watching TC and DB this week. LMFAO

It’s a bit hard to save something when it only exists in your head, particularly in your case.

Tarnished Coast

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Elo you sor,

Let’s drink some green tea. ^.^

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

There is no T1.

Oh really?

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Thanks BG and SoR for the T1-type of experience this week. I’ve seen some things I’d yet to see in WvW. For example, this is almost the most people I’ve ever seen in one place on a map. I say almost because this was after ~35 of us were wiped:

i swear, SoR kittenm.. thats all lol.

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

I see DiE is back!

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I see DiE is back!

Yeah, we only have like 10 active tonight -should get more in the coming weeks

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

There is no T1.

Oh really?

I wonder what the column on the far right is.

https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/eu/wvw

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

There is no T1.

Oh really?

Oh no, not Again…

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

There is no T1.

Oh really?

Oh no, not Again…

that page doesnt count unless sor is no.1

ign: Stealthzor

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

^^, we meet again

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

A gentleman’s game outside of the wvw meta. GVG

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Jahn is right, at least about EU for the most part. There are still blobs/zerging there, but here’s one example of map activity (below) that gives an indication that there are literally fights everywhere.

Ppt-based or fight-based, both styles are legitimate ways to play WvW, and NA seems to moving towards more open field fights, which may ultimately satisfy both sides of the coin. But in EU the fights tend to be one guild going after another guild, whereas on NA, the fights tend to be server rivalry vs server.

(Bonus pix is the peanut gallery you see often watching organized GvGs, these are regular numbers that come out, and GvGs tend to happen daily, if possible).

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

RISE vs. RE GvG video update! enjoy!

Good work Rise, you learned fast. Been a long time and long way from CD. Grats to the squad leader and squad units. Hello to Prince Jarvan. Regards.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

RISE vs. RE GvG video update! enjoy!

Good work Rise, you learned fast. Been a long time and long way from CD. Grats to the squad leader and squad units. Hello to Prince Jarvan. Regards.

:3 what about you titan, did you learn too? i used to remember you drop so many golems all the time in the old days.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Unity in 3 servers when watching GVG.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

There is no T1.

Oh really?

Some sequels should not be.

Why didn’t they stop with The Matrix?
Highlander?
The Terminator and T2?

Then again, I started with GW2, so it all evens out in the end.
It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon! Do not speak of a sequel or I will get thorny.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

You get one of the actual fight, Sov? This one was taken during the second one, I think.

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

heh TW attacking sor bl hills while there is a gvg, so desperate

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Good GvG today [RE]. Shame those SoR [FEAR] & [TW] trolls in [BG] tags had to come rolling in at the end.

Woah, you better slow down with that. There was absolutely no TW involved. We ported back to garrison and then into EB long before any of that happened. I suggest that you get yours facts straight before blasting someone on the forums. I expect you to man up and retract that statement and issue an apology.

I was informed by guildies who read my post that TW was in it also. I will edit that part out again. I do not apologize, however, because it is a game and should not be taken THAT seriously.

Good luck in WvW and have fun.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

heh TW attacking sor bl hills while there is a gvg, classy

Clearly the BL should go on a time out when a GvG is going on.

(edited by Burl.9567)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

I do not apologize, however, because it is a game and should not be taken THAT seriously.

Then why make your post in the first place? You essentially called yourself out with your own post.

(edited by Burl.9567)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Clearly the BL should go on a time out when a GvG is going on. /sarcasm

I see like 4 TW on this map lol.

BG has so much hate for that guild. Wiping to them so much brings out a lot of anger I guess.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

BG has so much hate for that guild. Wiping to them so much brings out a lot of anger I guess.

If one TW is present, it becomes a TW zerg.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

led by TW

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

I do not apologize, however, because it is a game and should not be taken THAT seriously.

Then why make your post in the first place? You essentially called yourself out with your own post.

To inform the offended poster that I edited my post to reflect the facts. Not hard to understand, mate.

Good luck and good fights in wvw today.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

led by TW

not at all…

Evin Arris

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

You get one of the actual fight, Sov? This one was taken during the second one, I think.

Ah, i just usually take pictures of the people watching because someone usually is recording the fights; so i can take a look at that via videos.

>3<

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

nah go nuts, it’s funny watching your full map zerg fail against 15 of us

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

nah go nuts, it’s funny watching your full map zerg fail against 15 of us

True story here folks. 60 v 15

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Thank you Kevin for the lovely 1v1! I guess we’ll never find out the results lol … You sir were a ton of fun to fight

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Warmachine did good. Won most of the fights and only lost a few. Our Presence guild will improve over time. ^.^ I’m grateful for fighting us, even if I only watched in the sidelines.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

nah go nuts, it’s funny watching your full map zerg fail against 25 of us on 25 acs.

Edited it for you. Btw, did WM lose again in another GvG? You guys must be getting used to losing.. WM should change their name to Weak Machine [WM] or Losing Machine [LM].

i dont know, perhaps you should ask them

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Edited it for you. Btw, did WM lose again in another GvG? You guys must be getting used to losing.. WM should change their name to Weak Machine [WM] or Losing Machine [LM].

Oooo sick burn!!

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

Thank you Kevin for the lovely 1v1! I guess we’ll never find out the results lol … You sir were a ton of fun to fight

outside hills on sor BL?

Evin Arris

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Azure,

War Machine won 4-2 or 5-2 against AWE of TC. Was great to see Jang Gun back in the game with WM’s 1st GvG after a long time. If I am not wrong, WM did not GvG when they transferred to BG. And like all guilds they won and lost their fair share of fights, giving them a label might not be fair.

Thank you Bincus for letting me know about the GvG, was really fun to see some good fights again.

FW

nah go nuts, it’s funny watching your full map zerg fail against 25 of us on 25 acs.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stenia.9623

Stenia.9623

Nice to see TC likes to bring a whole map zerg to gank the GVG and still end up getting wiped

“Jade Quarry overstacked in TKG timezone”

Necro Class Lead for Night Shift [NS]

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

There is no T1.

Oh really?

Some sequels should not be.

Why didn’t they stop with The Matrix?
Highlander?
The Terminator and T2?

Then again, I started with GW2, so it all evens out in the end.
It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon! Do not speak of a sequel or I will get thorny.

The Matrix 4 would have been awesome. Just imagine, Neo wakes up to realise the matrix was inside a matrix and he wakes up on an alien homeworld where asurans rule everything

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Nice job War Machine.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

outside hills on sor BL?

No was originally near the GvG on SORBL, but was interrupted. Moved out of the way behind the windmill on BGBL, same deal. I’m not much good, it appears, when I get 5-8 adds, lol Was an epic fight though, easily 10 minutes long before that happened, and some took the time to watch, tons of fun. Guess we’ll try again later.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

outside hills on sor BL?

Thanks for the duels, Jayne. See you later today! Just when we thought we had hid from the main zergs, people showed up, lol. It was fun fighting your mesmer & the annoying clones. Maybe we can an all-server dueling spot this friday? Friday’s are pretty much “Karma Train Friday” with SoR/BG anyways.

Blackgate

(edited by kevinskyrider.3271)

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Nice to see TC likes to bring a whole map zerg to gank the GVG and still end up getting wiped

I hate to join this type of bullkitten conversation, but TC had outmanned buff at that time. The GvG was also over, participants had already bowed to each other and we just decided to suicide into the BG blob with outmanned buff on to close out the night. Didn’t go according to plan though since most of the BG there died =(

To the non-troll types and the very respectful BG/SoR spectators, thanks and thanks to WM for some amazing fights.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

Anet need to get a GvG system for Gwars2 . All the troll spectators are spoiling the fun.

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

i was like… so many meh. ;P

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

I hate to join this type of bullkitten conversation, but TC had outmanned buff at that time. The GvG was also over, participants had already bowed to each other and we just decided to suicide into the BG blob with outmanned buff on to close out the night. Didn’t go according to plan though since most of the BG there died =(

Pretty much this, the fact that you think you were outnumbered shows how delusional people are when counting enemy numbers. You spent so long killing an outmanned group of TC you almost lost hills, should probably be thankful I don’t command properly anymore.

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

I like Raxacori’s comment in the chat. They likely never even hit the tower, did they?

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

I like Raxacori’s comment in the chat. They likely never even hit the tower, did they?

They didn’t, bg and sor was fighting. We rallied to defend our tower just in case.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

GSCH – Nice strategy, Magikarp leading 10 pugs vs your 30, teleport to spawn every time you see us…

??? having to leopard form and static field you each time getting old

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

7/26 BG/SoR/TC

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

GSCH – Nice strategy, Magikarp leading 10 pugs vs your 30, teleport to spawn every time you see us…

??? having to leopard form and static field you each time getting old

Any plans to start training your NA crew Magi?