7/26: DH/IoJ/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

FC please hold your corners DH is feeding off you.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddah.7328

Buddah.7328

Sorry [SE]. Your Hills belongs to IoJ now.

And now your bay is ours.

And about that same point I reclaimed the Hills. Thanks to whoever PMed me about having a golem ready.

Also got a lovely screen shot of IoJ and FC sitting side by side building cats to take Woodhaven shortly after. How does it work when I plunge a small 5-7 man force into the middle of that alliance? I bet more than a few “friendly” casualties occur in that lovefest as they start attacking red names.

Anet hates Darkhaven.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

holds up mini red flag for FC woooooo hang in there guys…lol our own stuff depends on it too, hahaha.

1-2 Months ago it was DH with massive #‘s. Now it’s DH with massive #‘s and the ability to hit you in two spots at once if they’re coordinating with other guilds (SE/Abyss/PD/etc) very dangerous combo.

I brewed another pot of coffee and called off my volunteer gig for these fights against DH. yum.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

After having to tag up against the endless hordes of DH earlier in EB today, it was a great relief finally turning EB all green!

Caught up to 2k behind DH! Sad to see FC be so quiet, this 1v1 against DH is a struggle at best, but a lot of fun.

Keep it up guys.

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angrod.4103

Angrod.4103

Whole time I played this week i havnt seen one act of zoomhacking(except on the forums(not saying it doesnt happen)) cuz I run with my guild and my guild only.

Slappin Dem Muffins
DarkHaven—→IoJ—→FR—→YB
[SE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Are there any DH left that care about morals, or playing fair?

How is this commander still not banned?

Congrats on having to cheat your way through our defenses

We cant report him as easily, its up to DH to do it.

Its all the more funny because thats what you have to resort too :\

Way to ruin the game

you must not have any AC abilities, 1 that is well within range prior to having ac range buff. 2, you just need to get the circle on the edge, the radius is pretty big. if you play with your fast cast ground targeting on, then you wont see the radius (assuming you have actually used an arrowcart) of the arrow cart.

stop whining and build a ballista on the lord room, thats an easy counter to the ac.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mechasloth.9287

Mechasloth.9287

Just want to mention how much fun EB was last night. The level of organization I saw from all three servers made for some interesting encounters. I remember being rolled over by DH constantly back in the day with DHvDRvIoJ. Feels nice being able stand up and fight this time around.

Also thanks [DETH] for inviting us to GvG last night. It was a first for all of us (I’m pretty sure) but the level of intensity going on in those fights took me by surprise. Got my adrenaline pumping right before (well, okay, way after) my bedtime.

Adelleda Dromeinpal 80 War
Hail The Baphomet 80 Guard
Daureen 80 Ele [HARD]style

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

to the guys from SE saying they’re not exploiting, we believe you! Like we’ve said in previous post the guild we see overly abusing this is Abys, I’ve yet to see someone from SE use the exploit but if they ever do and I catch it I’ll let ya know lol.

Hi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

So I just had a little bird whisper me kinda funny that IOJ and FC are teaming up I have screens to prove it too you guys need to learn to play. I expect3d better out of [DETH] btw heard you are the major player in this alliance.

We are a major player in it? this is news to me and I consider my self a major member >.>

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

so is there a fight night? or just fun zergs vs… me xD

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Way to ruin the game

you must not have any AC abilities, 1 that is well within range prior to having ac range buff. 2, you just need to get the circle on the edge, the radius is pretty big. if you play with your fast cast ground targeting on, then you wont see the radius (assuming you have actually used an arrowcart) of the arrow cart.

stop whining and build a ballista on the lord room, thats an easy counter to the ac.

That’s ridiculous. I have all but the last point in AC mastery (as in, yes I have extended range) and I’m pretty good at working my camera around. There are impossible shots being made. I know about just catching a spot that barely gives a green aoe circle. That’s one thing, that’s what I did the first night DH called zoom hacks on us. What I’m seeing is targeting with absolutely no line of sight. We were defending inner bay against DH earlier this week and had siege set up well away from the door they were attacking (east inner by the lord’s room. Our AC was south of the entrance by a good measure. If their AC aoe circle had been overlapping on the wall and the ground that would be one thing. But it was entirely on the ground in a position that would be impossible to see from the gate.You would have to point the camera at the ground and zoom all the way out, and even then the arch on top of the gate would be in the way. I would love to be proven wrong, but I can’t find any other conclusion for how this happened.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

I mostly roam in borderlands and whoever is in 1st place, is the map I go to. If FC was leading, I would be in their BL instead of DH. When the last server is trailing by this much, I don’t go pick fights in their turf.

My little WvW code of honor I play by.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

I do not condone cheating in any way shape or form so players from darkhaven caught “red handed” does not represent the entire server. Seriously please stop just lumping an entire server along side those players that choose to play dishonestly. I play on darkhaven and I do not use cheats or exploits of any kind.

These accusations are obviously directed at a parcticular guild or guilds but somehow MY guild SE was thrown in there as well. Those screen shots…not a single SE member.

Your server implicitly condones it; you’ve even acknowledged that you know who it is (in this very thread). Why haven’t you guys stopped him yet? Have you called him out on it? Reported him?

LOL these are so much fun. Your playing in this weeks match up with them, therfore you condone it too….implictively.

That was jon’s 1st post in this thread…as well as well as the person who “acknowledges” it isn’t even in in SE ( from what i know). Gee with that detective skill I am absolutely appalled at why anet won’t take action.

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jigga.2607

Jigga.2607

IoJ and FC are pathetic that they need to team up to fight us. its soooo SAD!!! very sad.. learn how to play WvW without hacking or tagteaming.

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

IoJ and FC are pathetic that they need to team up to fight us. its soooo SAD!!! very sad.. learn how to play WvW without hacking or tagteaming.

theres more reports of hacking form your server, watch the kettle call the pot black. As for the “truce” thats very few people following it. I for one could care less i kill from both servers

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

says the server that has the worst battle skills and completely relies on sheer numbers to ever win, and loses almost every fight of equal or close to equal numbers.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

says the server that has the worst battle skills and completely relies on sheer numbers to ever win, and loses almost every fight of equal or close to equal numbers.

Lol says the guy from the server that sent waves of people to try and take their garrison back just to get wiped time after time the commander even asked us to just leave which we did when they finally stopped trying to push for it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Back in town, skimmed thread.

IoJ teaming up again (why is that bad?) and IoJ posting pictures of PvD exploits (ok, that’s a little bad).
DH players are all hackers (and baddies).
FC players are all undefeatable roamers.

Did I miss anything?

In any event, there are many of us who welcome 1v1’s and small-group matches. Feel free to PM or /w me or my [PD] mates or a number of others if you think all DH players are zerg riders.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

IoJ teaming up again (why is that bad?) and IoJ posting pictures of PvD exploits (ok, that’s a little bad).
DH players are all hackers (and baddies).
FC players are all undefeatable roamers.

Did I miss anything?

In any event, there are many of us who welcome 1v1’s and small-group matches. Feel free to PM or /w me or my [PD] mates or a number of others if you think all DH players are zerg riders.

You forgot to say that I’m a god. You were pretty good at summing the thread up though so i give you a 8.8/10 and a cookie that you will receive at a later date.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Lol @ IOJ’s attempts at buttering up FC. That 500-600 tick each night comes only from hitting DH amirite? I can haz maths. On more than one occasion I’ve pressed M only to see FC’s side painted green in EB, while we’re trying to push IOJ in both their BL and EB. FC’s primetime seems pretty healthy to me; they can field sizable zergs with the best of us. But two big dogs (that’s you, IOJ) is an unlucky draw.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

Lol @ IOJ’s attempts at buttering up FC. That 500-600 tick each night comes only from hitting DH amirite? I can haz maths. On more than one occasion I’ve pressed M only to see FC’s side painted green in EB, while we’re trying to push IOJ in both their BL and EB. FC’s primetime seems pretty healthy to me; they can field sizable zergs with the best of us. But two big dogs (that’s you, IOJ) is an unlucky draw.

butter us up too omg! Ioj and DH should fight for FC’s love <3

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

butter us up too omg! Ioj and DH should fight for FC’s love <3

I’ll duel you for it, IOJ!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Lol says the guy from the server that sent waves of people to try and take their garrison back just to get wiped time after time the commander even asked us to just leave which we did when they finally stopped trying to push for it.

sorry I meant they rely on sheer numbers and arrow carts.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

echo.2053

:/ but we left a door hole for you, was pulling people into the hole just to see them run out I love harassing people.

1 of these days I might get lucky not to get swamped while solo

on a positive note they finally released the new armor!!!!! about dang time

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

First, I’m out of town and won’t be able to play at all in this matchup until Monday or Tuesday.

In my experience, average player skill level is somewhat higher in lower-ranked servers. This is not to say that players are better: simply that they’re devoting their time and effort to a different aspect of gameplay: solo/skirmishing versus group-play. If FC or IOJ (or DH) were to play a tier 3 server, I believe our players would win a majority of 1v1 or 3v3 situations, but lose almost all 15v15 or 30v30’s.

The current system makes this matchup unfortunate. Either Darkhaven goes all-out in an effort to stomp IOJ and FC and gain points, or they ease off to encourage competition and lose points, thereby making a future rematch more likely. Is that what you really want?

True most of us in WvW from FC devote ourselves to Skirmish and solo / roaming, so far i havent been impressed, lol except PD but PD only so far has come in groups not really a solo wise, but i still got most of them down to 10% and 50% a necro, a mesmer and a guard or warr, I wanna see you all in duels this week, I need some new fresh faces!!

I’ve been hit or miss getting much if any time to play this week but hopefully I can get some duels in before the matchup is over. I roamed in the SW camp area on DH late last night early this morning and ran in to mostly up level groups so nothing to write home about. I’m sure FC has some great players that aren’t playing on up levels but fate hasn’t brought them my way yet. If I can play Thursday i’ll try to make fight club…they are always a blast.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

For the last time, Ioj is not allied with FC. We’re just hitting the strongest server more like we always do. Our oceanics are doing a great job getting PPT for us while our NA struggles to hold on to our areas. I pretty much play with both, I’ve noticed FC really struggles to get any numbers around oceanic time which is sad :/

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: nounoud.9601

nounoud.9601

Yeah, fc problem is mainly on the oceanic time. We are currently trying to recruit any guild that run in oceanice time zone. For the alliance thing fc is a tier 8 server we are just trying to andle our points the best we can and we hit both side just sometimrs ioj have a better defense the dh, dh is more on the offensive! And btw goodjob to ioj night crew theyb are very strong same for dh at na prime time

FC commander
[BOW] co-leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

Duels behind DH windmill come one come all!! I would hurry if i were you!!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

What an amazing battle for Aldon just now. Wow.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Way to ruin the game

That’s ridiculous. I have all but the last point in AC mastery (as in, yes I have extended range) and I’m pretty good at working my camera around. There are impossible shots being made. I know about just catching a spot that barely gives a green aoe circle. That’s one thing, that’s what I did the first night DH called zoom hacks on us. What I’m seeing is targeting with absolutely no line of sight. We were defending inner bay against DH earlier this week and had siege set up well away from the door they were attacking (east inner by the lord’s room. Our AC was south of the entrance by a good measure. If their AC aoe circle had been overlapping on the wall and the ground that would be one thing. But it was entirely on the ground in a position that would be impossible to see from the gate.You would have to point the camera at the ground and zoom all the way out, and even then the arch on top of the gate would be in the way. I would love to be proven wrong, but I can’t find any other conclusion for how this happened.

I too have every point but the last, but even on my gaurdian i only have the range/damage and still manage to pull off some amazing shots. The fact that he can hit anywhere on the wall/stairs/cliff (on both klovan and wildcreek) Just seems impossible. And you mean get a balista up in amongst the meteors, barrages, warrior f1s, mesmer pulls/chaos storms, necro marks, and what ever else your 50 man zerg was throwing at us, with our 15-20 people there was no way we were going to hold it, but onya!

I love the guys saying we need to ally FC to beat you, no. As long as FC stays in the fight, we can stand a chance, but the fact you guys hold their whole corner and some of their borderlands AS WELL as push us back, makes it that much harder to keep up in score.

Eh heh heh heh

“IoJ that door”

“For EB clean up, call 1300 Small Flame” Possibly my favourite quote from TS last night

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: GreenLentil.3927

GreenLentil.3927

Just got back from Dominican Republic, ready to play again! Rawr.

Wonder hows the match up looking

Cool, where in DR did you go?

Zoran Fern – Asura/Mesmer
Iojanthian [DAZE][XIII][POOH/WOOO]
Ominous Reflections

in Match-ups

Posted by: Freakfire.7248

Freakfire.7248

Soo ummm FC why aren’t you able to stop us infront of your EB steps????

-I I Hyper I I- Asura Necromancer

-Darkhaven-

(edited by Freakfire.7248)

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

Cause of the numbers difference maybe? just a little guess >>

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avalanche.5321

Avalanche.5321

Cause of the numbers difference maybe? just a little guess >>

Except it’s technically EB and IOJ vs DH, lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

Just got online…looks like I missed fight club….will be on for a little bit if anyone wants to spare with me.

edit: maybe I wasn’t too late…nice fight to the FC Mesmer.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

(edited by TogoChubb.3984)

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Way to ruin the game

I have a level 5 AC mastery and believe me when someone post a screencap here I WILL try it first before coming here to have my 2 cents.

Yeah some are have legit placements and some are totally unexplainable.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Call it pathetic, but just one question. Are you new to DH vs. IoJ matchup?

IoJ can never defeat DH without a little help. Your SHEER number can eclipse our whole BL and corner in EB.

I though you guys want a challenging matchup? I know your top guilds love this matchup as it is very close.

You on the other hand seems to enjoy stomping your weaker opponents to the ground and stomp them more after they fall.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Just got back from Dominican Republic, ready to play again! Rawr.

Wonder hows the match up looking

Cool, where in DR did you go?

AHA! DR!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

DH back of windmill come for duels, its hot and ready!!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: neiliam.8614

neiliam.8614

Lol @ the [GEN] ranger and guardian that used a stealth trap on me in our 1v2. I’m that good that it was worth using a trap on me? I’m flattered.

Lightning Gunblade
Member of Darkhaven’s [DHE]
In WvWvW, what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

DH: sure it’s ultimately Anet’s bad matchup to blame, but looks to me like IoJ > DH. Neck and neck in points despite all the FC farming you do? Props to IoJ.

“IoJ and FC teaming up”?? lol really you’re the one hanging on by using FC’s points to keep you in the lead. when I logged on you had three 30 man zergs hitting FC at mendon’s, bay, and hills simultaneously. I wouldn’t be surprised if FC didn’t even had 30 people defending all areas combined. (you made 1/2 of them leave til reset by consta-farming them).

DH I hope you get to experience your equivalent of this matchup and face Maguuma next. I will be extremely interested to see how that goes.

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Lol @ the [GEN] ranger and guardian that used a stealth trap on me in our 1v2. I’m that good that it was worth using a trap on me? I’m flattered.

you were probably just perma stealthing 95% of the fight and they got bored of it

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

DH I hope you get to experience your equivalent of this matchup and face Maguuma next. I will be extremely interested to see how that goes.

Spoiler alert: DH will escape to PvE.

in Match-ups

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

Lol, bad DH is BAD! Lol i do enjoy you guy’s bringing out 7-10 ppl to handle the 2 and 3 man squad’s hahahha, and still get flagged.

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

you were probably just perma stealthing 95% of the fight and they got bored of it

This! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :p Probably 99.9% and they want you to kill them.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

yup, new bi-weekly living story bs is about to happen next tuesday, so whoever we are up against next week, have fun dominating us die hard wvwers while pve gets zerged by 90% of our wvw population =/

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

(edited by Assassin X.8573)

in Match-ups

echo.2053

XD i Hope so Ive been taunting them to transfer down for you guys. Even servers we havent seen yet are wishing it upon us

Spoiler alert: They won’t do it >_>

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

yup, new bi-weekly living story bs is about to happen next tuesday, so whoever we are up against next week, have fun dominating us die hard wvwers while pve gets zerged by 90% of our wvw population =/

Same story with IoJ

ANET stop those bi monthly events!!!!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angrod.4103

Angrod.4103

Loved your hills fc

Attachments:

Slappin Dem Muffins