8/2 SoS/DB/CD

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

Lots of fun so far. Best matchup since matchup RNG started if these fights keep up imo.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Still waiting to see an average skill leveled roamer from DB. So far only glimpsed key boarded turners and players who instantly run to spawn or a tower before even engaging.

Coming from the guy who’s in the guild that has a char warrior that always runs away with a warhorn and sword every time for 1v1 then waits for his other vT friends to come kill me. But fail

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

Sorry I’m no good at photoshop but I believe I have deciphered DB’s secret tactics which they use to achieve success in the battlefield. Attached is my detailed analysis of top secret DB tactics used to emerge victorious in combat. Now that these stratagems have been exposed, I’m sure we will see this match-up become much more even as DB no longer has the advantage of superior tactical approach.

Attachments:

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Thieves…. The next generation of awesome

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

DB is kewl

15characters

Lol, are you the scrub cd s/d thief that couldn’t gank my uplevel yesterday in eternal that I posted about?

You know a good thief(especially s/d) should be able to escape from that small group.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Is that 44% critical damage with 4% crit? Nevermind, level 30, move along.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.9352

Narsil.9352

I just want to say:
I miss SoR and BG… how are you guys, we so bored!!!!

It’s was fun last week, looking forward to you guys next time.

[AT] Just Break Into/ [stOP] Not this way
Dragonbrand ? Sanctum of Rall ? Jade Quarry

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Someone should probably inform the thief community that most players have better things to do than waste time while the thief pops in and out of stealth every couple seconds just to run away in the end. Play a real class if you want fights.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Bah, to you guys a thread is only good if there’s people so mad they genuinely want to fling feces at others. Sorry but I don’t want to wade through pages of trolling to find real reading material.

Don’t lie to yourself. DB sends a shatter mes, BS thief, and a S/D ele to kill me and they still manage to fail. Please explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtqMOAdqF-0

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Someone should probably inform the thief community that most players have better things to do than waste time while the thief pops in and out of stealth every couple seconds just to run away in the end. Play a real class if you want fights.

I make it my job to kill thieves when i roam T>T……they dont get away i will chase for hours if i have to

hunting thieves since 1976, wonders if anyone gets the reference

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haru Kane.4623

Haru Kane.4623

Bah, to you guys a thread is only good if there’s people so mad they genuinely want to fling feces at others. Sorry but I don’t want to wade through pages of trolling to find real reading material.

Don’t lie to yourself. DB sends a shatter mes, BS thief, and a S/D ele to kill me and they still manage to fail. Please explain.

Good job you killed 3 people from probably the biggest PvE guilds on our server while playing probably the most face roll easy class in the game. Now I’m not saying that you’re bad, because they should have won that, but I think an upscale could have won that fight.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

great fights so far, looks like a kitten week cant wait till our scheduled GvG’s

Yea, thank you for the skirmishes last night! We didn’t expect to win but we did have fun fighting you guys. It was a good way to fathom how scary you guys really are. Looking forward to the official GvG, can’t wait!

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

great fights so far, looks like a kitten week cant wait till our scheduled GvG’s

Yea, thank you for the skirmishes last night! We didn’t expect to win but we did have fun fighting you guys. It was a good way to fathom how scary you guys really are. Looking forward to the official GvG, can’t wait!

I demand free tickets

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Why did you quote me? Your response does not follow.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

Still waiting to see an average skill leveled roamer from DB. So far only glimpsed key boarded turners and players who instantly run to spawn or a tower before even engaging.

Coming from the guy who’s in the guild that has a char warrior that always runs away with a warhorn and sword every time for 1v1 then waits for his other vT friends to come kill me. But fail

Always? I’ll never understand people’s need to exaggerate on the forums.

Did I run yes, I remember that fight because I was laughing my kitten off as I watched the zerg flow in behind you. You do know you had your Commander tag up right? If you think I was running from you that’s even funnier =)

“Lôkíi -Commander [NNK]”

GG

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

…. I’ll never understand people’s need to exaggerate on the forums…. blah blah

^Types this. Goes on to exaggerate himself. Lawl.

Dragonbrand

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Efface.8460

Awwww….how cute….I remember running a similar build…..in december….lol

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

…. I’ll never understand people’s need to exaggerate on the forums…. blah blah

^Types this. Goes on to exaggerate himself. Lawl.

No exaggeration. You guys just took Bay and were pouring off the walls. This guy is just mad, it happens too often in this game. But in all honesty, the maps have felt pretty desolate because everyone is running in one massive zerg. So to say that I exaggerated myself about the zerg behind him is not true.

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Now I’m not saying that you’re bad

Well that’s good! I can’t have Haru Kane thinking I’m a bad player.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

Good CD bay defense, DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

There have been some great fights this weekend. There are some good roamers moving about BUT it is their call regarding the choice to run engage call others etc, not the call of the forum monkey.

Good fights in EB last night, good movement, great turnout and a lot of fun.

Please keep turning out to WvW. See you on the battlefield.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

As I read this thread.. I wonder.. what happened to the DB I first met back when I was on TC? Since when did you get so many forum warriors?

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

As I read this thread.. I wonder.. what happened to the DB I first met back when I was on TC? Since when did you get so many forum warriors?

WvW gotten stale sry, and what you talking bout this is such a boring turnout of forum warriors, my guess no one to fight this week in PvF

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

A question is qT the same guild as rekz?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Efface.8460

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Good job you killed 3 people from probably the biggest PvE guilds on our server while playing probably the most face roll easy class in the game.

In the context of a solo roamer, did you seriously type a post claiming that necromancers are the most face roll easy class in the game?

SERIOUSLY?

Good job, Waffler. Excellent fight.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

lol this is nothing. Our main forum warrior turnout is over in the #magswag thread.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

sigh so boring in here

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Efface.8460

Mags Mickey Mouse thread is only a couple clicks away…. Plenty attention over there for ya… If your that starved, again

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

I’m pretty sure every forum warrior we have has been around for ages.
They just got more vocal.

Maguuma rubs off on you, after so long.

Dragonbrand

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Mags Mickey Mouse thread is only a couple clicks away…. Plenty attention over there for ya… If your that starved, again

I guess you havent been reading i been over there all weekend

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

Maguuma rubs off on you,

So that is where you have been.

edit: removed a link to the urban dictionary that would have gotten me suspended :P

(edited by eithinan.9841)

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

Sorry I’m no good at photoshop but I believe I have deciphered DB’s secret tactics which they use to achieve success in the battlefield. Attached is my detailed analysis of top secret DB tactics used to emerge victorious in combat. Now that these stratagems have been exposed, I’m sure we will see this match-up become much more even as DB no longer has the advantage of superior tactical approach.

It’s true, the vast majority of DB are kittens that hide in towers until the half-naked SEA zerg logs on and blobs everything. Have yet to face an equal number DB force in open field and lose… not sure what’s up with that.

downed state is bad for PVP

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

It’s true, the vast majority of DB are kittens that hide in towers until the half-naked SEA zerg logs on and blobs everything. Have yet to face an equal number DB force in open field and lose… not sure what’s up with that.

^this guy gets it, continue to farm us till we learn our lesson

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

1/10, would not recommend…. Go read mag thread and get better

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

1/10, would not recommend…. Go read mag thread and get better

idk he is at least putting in effort thats commendable

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Thanks for the fun fights on SoS borderland today. Hope to see you all in game again tomorrow.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Most of DB will probably be running small groups for fights this week because it will be way more fun

This comment, with the benefit of hindsight from the last 24 hours, makes me get hysterical with laughter. Even TC didn’t zerg as hard as you guys are.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Most of DB will probably be running small groups for fights this week because it will be way more fun

This comment, with the benefit of hindsight from the last 24 hours, makes me get hysterical with laughter. Even TC didn’t zerg as hard as you guys are.

fairweathers r out in force and think he mean when the rest of pug zerg does their thing we will roam with whatever he can work with<.>(least i assume and TC references brings chills down my spine)

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Efface.8460

I guess you havent been reading i been over there all weekend

I guess your right

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

fairweathers r out in force and think he mean when the rest of pug zerg does their thing we will roam with whatever he can work with<.>(least i assume and TC references brings chills down my spine)

You guys had what we are affectionately referring to the “mega-zerg” that goes back and forth between CD BL and SOS BL to completely flip the maps and it was going all day today (not necessarily the same people in it the whole time, but it was probably the same zerg all day). The sad part is that neither CD or SoS can keep enough people on their BL all day long to prevent the flips so it’s frustrating when we aren’t in prime hours.

It was a lot of fun when we did get numbers onto the map though. Great fights

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

You guys had what we are affectionately referring to the “mega-zerg” that goes back and forth between CD BL and SOS BL to completely flip the maps and it was going all day today (not necessarily the same people in it the whole time, but it was probably the same zerg all day). The sad part is that neither CD or SoS can keep enough people on their BL all day long to prevent the flips so it’s frustrating when we aren’t in prime hours.

It was a lot of fun when we did get numbers onto the map though. Great fights

some people like karma farming i like resistance but meh numbers r numbers

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Already with the cynicism, Chris? Nice to you see you again. We will not go down without a fight.

I know I’ve said some unkind things about CD in the past, but ever since you gave us such a good fight the last time we got the band back together with SBI; I don’t have anything bad to say about you guys anymore.

You’re a solid T3 server and we have had some great fights over the last few months.

The only big regret about this match is that we are too busy with DB to really spend anytime fighting each other.
The crack about no 2v1 is because you guys do your own thing and typically don’t go in on any cohesive strategy. I see our folks have had a lot of back and forth in EB but getting any kind of coordination on EB is always a disaster.

Anyhow, gl the rest of the week.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanguina.2675

Sanguina.2675

A question is qT the same guild as rekz?

Yes we are the same people…

[Sekz] [Rekz] [qT]
Thief – Krystina – Night Shîft [NS]

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: tehfoks.5120

tehfoks.5120

Massive respect to qT, some of the best fights I’ve had in this game.

Special shoutout to that Shortbow Thief. That guy’s a boss.

[Agg]ression – Nfn

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

can we have a video of the GvG please?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanguina.2675

Sanguina.2675

You guys were pretty impressive ! Maybe we have lost all the rounds but we won so much at the same time… thank you =)

Thank you Your thief is pretty annoying too !

[Sekz] [Rekz] [qT]
Thief – Krystina – Night Shîft [NS]

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

You guys were pretty impressive ! Maybe we have lost all the rounds but we won so much at the same time… thank you =)

Thank you Your thief is pretty annoying too !

He’s got a sexy french accent too.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Here is some footage of our GvG tonight with qT!

/salute

D/D Ele PoV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rj9AL5Stpw

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

Already with the cynicism, Chris? Nice to you see you again. We will not go down without a fight.

I know I’ve said some unkind things about CD in the past, but ever since you gave us such a good fight the last time we got the band back together with SBI; I don’t have anything bad to say about you guys anymore.

You’re a solid T3 server and we have had some great fights over the last few months.

The only big regret about this match is that we are too busy with DB to really spend anytime fighting each other.
The crack about no 2v1 is because you guys do your own thing and typically don’t go in on any cohesive strategy. I see our folks have had a lot of back and forth in EB but getting any kind of coordination on EB is always a disaster.

Anyhow, gl the rest of the week.

Maybe not this match kinda like DB over TC(either JQ got sick of being the punching bag or anet finally heard em “We love taking lesson from SOR..@@”), dat one scrambled for fortified towers even with double sized zerg I’ve yet to see DB fleeing from inferior numbers maybe wrong timing.

WvW getting Karmatic was doing exactly the same thing to Ebay & SBI till they threaten to poison our catfood.. on the last day they reach an accord and was even defending each other’s bl. something quite close to wat your CCTV squatter did whilst battle raged around Redlake..they love it so much we gave em the key to the tower, till one of our evil asura decided to help DB break-in with a treb from hill keep.

@ SOS don’t want your BL we diverted around 20men to paint it green
@ DB ain’t you guys bored getting spawn camped in CD BL we sure did..:)

Attachments:

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†