8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

So we’ve lost VP, EDGE, OBS, and BÆST?

Nah, we got our kitten handed to us by a BÆST group + pugs this afternoon. They’re still there, I think.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newbkakes.4971

Newbkakes.4971

Nah, we got our kitten handed to us by a BÆST group + pugs this afternoon. They’re still there, I think.

We’re on our way out. Leaving Thursday. Till then we’ll give you hell

Wipin zergs since 2012
Former Too Kitten [BÆST] leader/founder
[TBT] The Black Tides since ’14

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

We’re on our way out. Leaving Thursday. Till then we’ll give you hell

Nooooooooooo! Mercy!!

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

If Koldo says they are departing I’d have to imagine the bulk of them are going before the weekend is over. It’s a shame as they were a among a select few groups that operated with both numbers and coordination.

EDIT: I type too slowly.

P.S. We’ll miss you guys even though you like to crash GvG with Yarr, ya bums

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

(edited by arKRazor.8654)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Hello
For those who are interested, here is a little fun time we had yesterday (or was it the day before…). Enjoy:

P.s. Props to tha’ necro sistas’

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

ET will forever wallow in the lowest ranks because you guys don’t have it together.

And while you’re attacking me, I have a few friends on ET who has concerned moving to other servers like Gom, IoJ, HoD. They see the same things we’ve pointed out here.

And just liek the last time I was against ET (as a GoM commander) you guys are going to turtle after tonight. There wont be an ET force in WvW. Your morale is already so kittenty that the few fairweathers you have will peel away.

If you REALLY care about WvW, then dump ET and go to a real server. You might personally be worth a kitten but you’re casting pearls before swine.

You don’t know our server.

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moji.3042

Moji.3042

Dear whoever it was from [Basic], please don’t run away after you realize you haven’t 1-shot me. It’s very boring, especially when you can do this http://imgur.com/XiyR2Sv before I can even see you. Thanks buddy.

theres only 2 reasons y he wouldve ran.

1, he was about to get zerged
or
2, he realized u weren’t worth the effort being that he did a 10k backstab.

so i guess consider it lucky he saved u 3s? i personally wouldnt but yeah. I’m also pretty sure i know who ur talking about to, with it being a thief and all, and no he doesn’t usually run from zergs, in fact i see him run into zergs for a couple kills and get out almost all the time.

I wasn’t aware IoJ had zergs in their own BL at 6am. Also considering he tried multiple times I’m going to assume you’re just blindly defending your friend. I even admitted I may have lost the encounter, if there was even an encounter to have. I swapped back to condi and he tried once more and then I never saw him again. Shocker. I just wanted to duel, /shrug.

(edited by Moji.3042)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: xXTattsXx.4361

xXTattsXx.4361

Just out of the blue what is with everyone being so friendly with the other side for? Dueling in open fields, standing at spawns? talking across realms etc? 3 factions are there for a reason.. as for the folks leaving DR, was fine fighting with most of you even if we didn’t get along.. what server are you moving to? In the just in case we pair up again I want to pass along we can kill you to the rest of the folks.

For the others staying on DR.. we crawled up from the bottom before and will do it again.. can’t be friendly with folks though.. no need to use cross server communication to win (thanks for giving that kind of name to us prior to leaving DR) and keep up the fight Devonians.

Tatts – SoCo

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: PapZeeHurl.6078

PapZeeHurl.6078

Dear whoever it was from [Basic], please don’t run away after you realize you haven’t 1-shot me. It’s very boring, especially when you can do this http://imgur.com/XiyR2Sv before I can even see you. Thanks buddy.

theres only 2 reasons y he wouldve ran.

1, he was about to get zerged
or
2, he realized u weren’t worth the effort being that he did a 10k backstab.

so i guess consider it lucky he saved u 3s? i personally wouldnt but yeah. I’m also pretty sure i know who ur talking about to, with it being a thief and all, and no he doesn’t usually run from zergs, in fact i see him run into zergs for a couple kills and get out almost all the time.

I wasn’t aware IoJ had zergs in their own BL at 6am. Also considering he tried multiple times I’m going to assume you’re just blindly defending your friend. I even admitted I may have lost the encounter, if there was even an encounter to have. I swapped back to condi and he tried once more and then I never saw him again. Shocker. I just wanted to duel, /shrug.

idk why you’re complaining? he let u live and u come to the forums bash him? LoL

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

Just popping in to see what you guys did to kitten IoJ off, lol. You don’t see 665ppt too often these days…

WvW Necro

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Hello
For those who are interested, here is a little fun time we had yesterday (or was it the day before…). Enjoy:

That was the first night that our group had ever ran together, not to mention i was on my engy for the first time in 4 months >.> Actually having to go back to a condition build, power necros are lacking…

So yeah…that warrior mobility….

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Just popping in to see what you guys did to kitten IoJ off, lol. You don’t see 665ppt too often these days…

That’s called “Having 0 oceanic players”.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

As promised, MoWs glorious victory. Heh.

It was actually a good fight until all of the IoJ adds. Too bad some of these guys are such total kittens.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Speaking of people getting baited and outsmarted.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Hello

That was the first night that our group had ever ran together, not to mention i was on my engy for the first time in 4 months >.> Actually having to go back to a condition build, power necros are lacking…

Well, I found out what we are doing this week… team needs some whipping into shape.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: aronnax.3729

aronnax.3729

As promised, MoWs glorious victory. Heh.

It was actually a good fight until all of the IoJ adds. Too bad some of these guys are such total kittens.

Haha well played. Those tells you guys were getting….>.>

Aronnaxwar – IoJ

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

first off i was at 25%, had heal up, knocked u to the ledge, n u dodged off it afterwards, while i shot u from above, and then u came back i prybared, u armored walked off, so i walked off saying gg, not gonna do this again if he just breaks combat and comes back. also u prolly thot i was condi build since i prybar but no, im not lol.

You have a truly amazing imagination lol. Somehow you have convinced yourself that I ended that fight, when it was actually you who ran away from me, and me not feeling like chasing and leaving.

Edit: I tell you what, if you think I got scared and ran away from you, I’d be perfectly happy to fight again. How about you?

lol, sure im up for it, sorry for late post, i went to sleep as it was 5am for me already, maybe ill win the fight, maybe not, but least i won’t come back to qq and chest thump. But man, you need to lightening up bro, u so serious and angry.

later tonight though, ive gotta run and do some stuff, ill be back, just send ingame mail.

Will you help me move?

(edited by Bones.5762)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

You should. Every cap every ppt point, it all matters. The caliber of your roamers, your commanders, server morale. It all matters.

ET will forever wallow in the lowest ranks because you guys don’t have it together.

And while you’re attacking me, I have a few friends on ET who has concerned moving to other servers like Gom, IoJ, HoD. They see the same things we’ve pointed out here.

And just liek the last time I was against ET (as a GoM commander) you guys are going to turtle after tonight. There wont be an ET force in WvW. Your morale is already so kittenty that the few fairweathers you have will peel away.

If you REALLY care about WvW, then dump ET and go to a real server. You might personally be worth a kitten but you’re casting pearls before swine.

You IoJ really need to stop telling ET how our server morale is doing. I don’t think a server with low morale that is losing people due to low morale and is doing terribly due to low morale would be moving up into tier 7 when a few weeks ago they were last place. And few fair weathers? Everyone on ET that does wvw is as far from a fairweather as you can imagine. Ask SF how we are doing compared to when we were stuck with them in t8. Ask HoD how much we have improved. They’ll all tell you that we never give up, fight til the end, and fight hard even when against all odds. Oh, and while you’re at it, ask DR how we did last week after the weekend. Cause if I remember correctly we came back and beat them at the end of the week. Sure there won’t be as many people on during the day, or at night, because unlike you, we don’t have coverage at all times. If there’s one thing ET DOES have it’s morale. So shut up about how ET is on the dregs and our server is going downhill, cause you got nothing to back it up, and all the evidence points against you. And don’t take one small guild’s view of WvW as the entire server’s view. BS is just like PAXA: here for the fights and nothing else. We know that and respect that, and it doesn’t hurt us at all. I’m tired of all the “ET, your morale is terrible, you need to do this and this and this or else you’ll end up in last place.” Newsflash: we were just in last place, and we’re moving up, and don’t plan on stopping. We’ve had no guilds leave the server in months, and no one that’s even (afaik) considering it. We’re not competing with you guys cause you have superior coverage, and huge oceanic coverage (of which ET has little to none of). But during prime time, you can see that ET is competing with IoJ for being first in ppt. So say thanks to your oceanic guys, cause they’re the ones winning the matchup for you guys. Now, let’s cut the bs (not the guild) and actually enjoy the fights and the matchup.

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Another glorious MoW victory!

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

MethaneGas.8357

You were that engi? :o Didn’t seem too rusty..
No more power Necro? No moar getting 3-shotted by your Lich Forms… thank god

So yeah… I felt the love of dat focus targeting >.< <3

YouTube Channel

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

You should. Every cap every ppt point, it all matters. The caliber of your roamers, your commanders, server morale. It all matters.

You IoJ really need to stop telling ET how our server morale is doing. I don’t think a server with low morale that is losing people due to low morale and is doing terribly due to low morale would be moving up into tier 7 when a few weeks ago they were last place. And few fair weathers? Everyone on ET that does wvw is as far from a fairweather as you can imagine. Ask SF how we are doing compared to when we were stuck with them in t8. Ask HoD how much we have improved. They’ll all tell you that we never give up, fight til the end, and fight hard even when against all odds. Oh, and while you’re at it, ask DR how we did last week after the weekend. Cause if I remember correctly we came back and beat them at the end of the week. Sure there won’t be as many people on during the day, or at night, because unlike you, we don’t have coverage at all times. If there’s one thing ET DOES have it’s morale. So shut up about how ET is on the dregs and our server is going downhill, cause you got nothing to back it up, and all the evidence points against you. And don’t take one small guild’s view of WvW as the entire server’s view. BS is just like PAXA: here for the fights and nothing else. We know that and respect that, and it doesn’t hurt us at all. I’m tired of all the “ET, your morale is terrible, you need to do this and this and this or else you’ll end up in last place.” Newsflash: we were just in last place, and we’re moving up, and don’t plan on stopping. We’ve had no guilds leave the server in months, and no one that’s even (afaik) considering it. We’re not competing with you guys cause you have superior coverage, and huge oceanic coverage (of which ET has little to none of). But during prime time, you can see that ET is competing with IoJ for being first in ppt. So say thanks to your oceanic guys, cause they’re the ones winning the matchup for you guys. Now, let’s cut the bs (not the guild) and actually enjoy the fights and the matchup.

T7? Tiers no longer exists technically. Mind Blown.

Isle Of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hukundu.7628

Hukundu.7628

Tempting to say he also hasn’t been paying attention, but I don’t think that’s where this is coming from.

This looks to me like the sort of thing you post when you’re worried about something. Is IoJ losing guilds to ET?

Commander Tarane, Sylvari Elementalist
Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

Tempting to say he also hasn’t been paying attention, but I don’t think that’s where this is coming from.

This looks to me like the sort of thing you post when you’re worried about something. Is IoJ losing guilds to ET?

Lol, nope. Look at our scores the past month. We’ve been gaining people / guilds, actually.

I can’t say much about ET. I think we fought you guys about 2 months ago? You seem to be doing better. One thing I can tell you, though, is not to say we only win things because of our oceanic crew. Our NA primetime crew has to go and prove you wrong if we hear that too often .

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Had some good fights with [TAC] in ET BL this afternoon!

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Hukundu.7628

Lol, nope. Look at our scores the past month. We’ve been gaining people / guilds, actually.

I can’t say much about ET. I think we fought you guys about 2 months ago? You seem to be doing better. One thing I can tell you, though, is not to say we only win things because of our oceanic crew. Our NA primetime crew has to go and prove you wrong if we hear that too often .

Fair enough. I can tell you we have primetime guys would would not make it easy for you (even if you carry the day). But mainly, I was just trying to figure out why someone would post stuff about ET that’s so easy to disprove.

It can’t actually be aimed at ET players — pretty much everyone in WvW on ET knows it’s not true. While we’re hardly upper “tier” at this point (as we’ve had helpfully pointed out to us, there are no more “tiers”), we’re also no longer bottom of the barrel, and yes, that’s a change that’s happened in about the last month or two. We’re working hard to improve, and we’ve had an influx of new blood that’s worked wonders. ET’s actually pretty enthused about WvW right now, and about continuing to improve — which for those of us who have been on ET all along, is absolutely great to see.

I certainly don’t think ET is a realistic threat to IoJ at this point. But I make no promises about the future.

Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

This thread…..

DR: I am one of the anonymous bads who has faced you many-many times over the months. To the people transferring: our servers may not have liked how the other thought the game should be played, but it’ll be unfortunate to lose you guys as competitors. Hope the new situations work out.

ET: when the mud starts flying everyone gets hit. Please keep in mind the opinions expressed on the forums by individuals are just that. I watch the progression of the servers in the lower tiers (we’re all lower tier) and have been following how things have been improving there – which is great. Nothing but good things to say about the ET people I’ve run into in-game so far.

PPT: at the end of the day is just the carrot and, until something is done to address the population imbalances, means little. It gives us something to shoot for but there are a number of ways to measure success at the end of the week.

[Bags]: You yanked me off a cliff! Thanks for the laugh even if it was at my own expense. The second time you tried it though I popped stability and took all your bait ballistas to pay for my repairs…..everybody wins.

Let’s all just chill out and enjoy some competition, in whatever form you consider that to be.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

(edited by Epsilon Atreides.3816)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Hukundu.7628

Epsilon Atreides: Well said.

Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Let’s all just chill out and enjoy some competition, in whatever form you consider that to be.

What if the form I consider it to be is forum wars?

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

You were that engi? :o Didn’t seem too rusty..
No more power Necro? No moar getting 3-shotted by your Lich Forms… thank god

So yeah… I felt the love of dat focus targeting >.< <3

He’s at work, so I’ll reply.

Yeeep, that was him!
Oh no, the necro will still be out, he was just messing with the engi. Just like to keep our class options/ group set ups open. He was that handsome norn guardian in the second fight as well, we were repping another guild at the time is all.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

@dreztina So lets sum up your history, last week you called all ET bad saying you never lost a 1v1. You did the same this week calling all IoJ bad saying you never lost a 1v1.

In the first situation you were proved mistaken and what I have seen from some IoJ there are plenty on that server that will also beat you.

You dont want good fights vs good players all you want to do is pick off easy kills as you roam around wvw then brag about it on the forums. When you die 1v1 you troll the the people that won. Did you even DAoC 8 man swag?

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

Lol. Been playing this game for a lot more than two weeks. That doesn’t do justice to my history.

Not sure where you got the trolling people who won bit though. Maybe you just have a mistaken impression about how often people beat me. So far, for BS, people I haven’t been able to beat are you, a zerker warrior with a rifle, and a tanky engi I stalemated. And that’s it. Edit: I actually stalemated a guard last night too, forgot about that.

BS is filled with mediocre at best players getting carried by overpowered fotm builds and runes. And by carried, I mean people who would die in a few seconds actually pose a challenge, but generally still lose. There are a handful of good players in the guild, but most of you are no more of a challenge than the random easy kills I like to pick off as I roam around wvw.

As for DAoC, nope, didn’t 8v8. Think it’s pretty clear what my playstyle leans towards.

Maguuma

(edited by dreztina.4820)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

As for DAoC, nope, didn’t 8v8. Think it’s pretty clear what my playstyle leans towards.

Yeah your playstyle leans towards the kind that calls everyone a noob you beat, and calls everyone that beats you a fotm/lucky/OP noob. The only good thing that came out of inviting you that night for duels was you brought some good Bags players and for that we thank you.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

DR talk a lot about IoJ needing larger numbers to take’em on, but we (4 people) took the camp from the DR that was capping (about 6 or 7 guys), and held it for the whole duration of Righteous indignation against a few more (I’d say about 10).

So, what you have to say?

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

Yeah your playstyle leans towards the kind that calls everyone a noob you beat, and calls everyone that beats you a fotm/lucky/OP noob. The only good thing that came out of inviting you that night for duels was you brought some good Bags players and for that we thank you.

Well, it’s lucky for me then that I don’t have to do the latter very often.

Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

DR talk a lot about IoJ needing larger numbers to take’em on, but we (4 people) took the camp from the DR that was capping (about 6 or 7 guys), and held it for the whole duration of Righteous indignation against a few more (I’d say about 10).

Nothing that hasn’t already been said many times over. Every server has disorganized PuGs who don’t concentrate on PvP or WvW, including DR. All we can say is that when comparing IoJ to the other servers we have played IoJ is generally (look up what that word implies) not as good as the other servers in the open field. Although they are much better now than they were, say, a few months ago.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stewie.3549

Stewie.3549

Usually I don’t find these all that funny but this was pretty good.

Attachments:

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

MethaneGas.8357

Should I be creeped out? D_D

YouTube Channel

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

They wanted to make it (reclaiming our map) quick, and most of them later went (back) to EB for some fun, that’s all. (Invader, Assaulter, Raider, Recruit, Scout…… Colonel, Veteran, Bronze Raider, I think that’s all.)

Oh, also some of them happened to be nearby at Bay, chasing 1 IoJ [CORE] thief and 1 [RUN] mesmer in the water earlier. We have no waypoints on map, so don’t blame people who just swung by.

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Props to the DR who took back their EB corner. I honestly didn’t expect to see our Outnumbered buff pop in EB all week. I feel for your server, especially with this exodus. Takes some gumption to bring those numbers in and clean sweep your corner. Keep it up, and I hope things get better for you guys soon.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Hi guys,
ET good work so far had some good fights with you guys, its good to see that you have grown stronger since our last match up. Dr whats going on? I have never seen you guys do this poorly b4. Had some nice fights with dr zerg at Bay in dr bl. I have never seen so many balistas built in open field made me lol the battle was alot of fun though.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Hi guys,
ET good work so far had some good fights with you guys, its good to see that you have grown stronger since our last match up. Dr whats going on? I have never seen you guys do this poorly b4. Had some nice fights with dr zerg at Bay in dr bl. I have never seen so many balistas built in open field made me lol the battle was alot of fun though.

At least ET provides one screenshot…

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

To settle all arguments, Past, Future and Present. Here.

Attachments:

Isle Of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stewie.3549

Stewie.3549

That it literally takes nobody to hold a camp with righteous indignation.

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Should I be creeped out? D_D

Clearly

Luckily I keep vigil while you sleep.

Attachments:

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

I knew we moved here for a reason!

Attachments:

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Thanks to all who came to the ruins last night for some friendly 1v1’s. I don’t know who picked ruins or why, but we only had interference once by the randoms strolling through. Good fights all around. Thanks for the sportsmanship.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

IoJ has the coverage of tier 3-5 servers. If you had the superior wvw morale that you brag about you’d be a whole lot better than rank 16.

If and when I transfer I’ll be sure to come back to IoJs thread to let them know how much of a better server SBI/YB/BP is and how IoJ needs to work on its server organization and morale, because well I’d be on a lower ranked, obviously superior server then.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I knew we moved here for a reason!

So where do you get your pics/gifs.

Attachments:

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

I had to stop by and read this one. Sadly this one is much more fun then ours this week. Every time I see IoJ and DR in a match together the post are great.

See ya all on the battle field.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

I seem to remember a match about a month ago where GoM rolled ET/FC on Sat/Sun, and then Mon-Fri there was no fighting what so ever… we held SM and ET keep for the week. FC gave us a little struggle but. Meh its FC. Theyve got numbers out the butt. But soo many GCs.

Also. Brethren, art thou irate? Hast thine jimmies been displaced?

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií