8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newbkakes.4971

Newbkakes.4971

Great fights with DR, BS, VP on BP since reset. Respectable, fun fights. GJ on that GvG too DR. It was a long one and I was impressed by both sides!

Wipin zergs since 2012
Former Too Kitten [BÆST] leader/founder
[TBT] The Black Tides since ’14

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moorecore.6349

Moorecore.6349

In all fairness it was more of just a skirmish instead of a GvG. I appreciate that it is so easy to make friends with other servers to set up these lil matches. I tried to talk to DDlg(sp?) but none of them would let me join their parties heh. Great fights all around from all the servers and I notice a good amount of sportmanship compared to last week.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

when you’re little girfriends* aren’t around

Oh we wish. His true love remains on GoM. We’re merely his groupies.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Had fun last night. DH(the guild, not the server) don’t take this the wrong way but you guys should build wit a lil more PVT in mind. tht 4v10 at the NW camp tht lead to the JP was so much fun lol.. Also beast, you should keep a muzzle on some of your members. Really for a guy to join our grp after losing a 3v6 to tell us the only way we won was to zerg 6 guys wit 3. makes sense right?

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeff.3128

Jeff.3128

Had fun last night. DH(the guild, not the server) don’t take this the wrong way but you guys should build wit a lil more PVT in mind. tht 4v10 at the NW camp tht lead to the JP was so much fun lol.. Also beast, you should keep a muzzle on some of your members. Really for a guy to join our grp after losing a 3v6 to tell us the only way we won was to zerg 6 guys wit 3. makes sense right?

Well since I was there, I would say 4v10 is a rather high estimate, as there were not even 2 full parties, ideally it was more like 5v7, against a group that was primarily just trying to do the jumping puzzle for the monthly, not really there to fight, just saying.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Really annoying, SBI and BP with your kitten 24/7 zergs. This is turning out to be a horrible month for WvW.

Since Darkhaven cant move up in ranks, you dont’t know what true 24/7 zergs are. SBI server is really active on weekends but during the week they are bad. Borlis Pass is semi active during weekends and active during weekdays which is why we always beat SBI now. Trying fighting Dragonbrand and Maguuma like we did last week. That was some 24/7 zergs…

Also, why do other servers always come to Borlis Pass threads and just have to say something..

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Really annoying, SBI and BP with your kitten 24/7 zergs. This is turning out to be a horrible month for WvW.

Since Darkhaven cant move up in ranks, you dont’t know what true 24/7 zergs are. SBI server is really active on weekends but during the week they are bad. Borlis Pass is semi active during weekends and active during weekdays which is why we always beat SBI now. Trying fighting Dragonbrand and Maguuma like we did last week. That was some 24/7 zergs…

Also, why do other servers always come to Borlis Pass threads and just have to say something..

We did fight these 2 servers. A long time ago, but we did fight them. We did beat both at one point but we lost some guilds when facing dragonbrand since they had Oceanic coverage and we didn’t.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

Shout out to anyone on DH BL last night. Had some really good fights. Gonna be a fun week.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

How’s BP losing this matchup?

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathwalker.6810

Deathwalker.6810

It’s a weekend. We do better on weekdays. You should know this from the matchups where EBay would be ahead of us on the weekend and then we pull ahead.

Grubs are good.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

SBI has fronted a number of new guilds this week too. Skillful ones too. But they seem to play during my timezone (Australia) which has never been borlis’ strong point.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

Hey, how about you 2 kittenin fight eachother for a change rather then hitting us from behind. -.- annoying

Attachments:

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

LOL those screenies are hilarious.

Whispers with meat.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lansfear.6390

Lansfear.6390

And when you get matched up against DR, you double team Dr all day, every day. go QQ elsewhere…….

Lansfear rank 1xx Guardian [DDLG] SBI
Creator of How Stupid is IoJ video
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBbRUupzvPIG-OELwbezBRw

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stewie.3549

Stewie.3549

Hey, how about you 2 kittenin fight eachother for a change rather then hitting us from behind. -.- annoying

You guys got sandwiched between SBI and BP. Don’t worry shortly after you got wiped we wiped BP.

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: bellrang.1628

bellrang.1628

Wooo, that second picture! Got me jumping off the bridge lol. One with the wings! Major!

Also its one guild, we hit both. – " Red is dead"

Took bay behind both servers.

Moooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

Commander Bluevalle
[DDLG]- Co-Leader of Deadly Legends
[Bags]- Rally Bot

(edited by bellrang.1628)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

And when you get matched up against DR, you double team Dr all day, every day. go QQ elsewhere…….

Devona’s Rest…?

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

wasn’t just that one time. happend in ebg and sbi bl. Sorry for the QQ post i don’t usually do it. just annoyed cause no one wants to wvw on the server anymore. so don’t mind me i’ll just sit over here and pout.

Attachments:

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

Devona’s Rest…?

Yah he meant Devona’s Rest

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Devona’s Tears on here? o.O

[Abys]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Looked like Darkhaven QQ to me.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

normally we lose 50% of our wvw pop for events. now we are losing 80% of our wvw pop to living story.

not an excuse, we just cant compete with our lack of coverage.

i did have fun routing sbi’s 20man at orchard in dh bl tho earlier.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

Good fun in Borlis Pass Bay just now with both DH and BP having stealthed groups hiding on the plateau waiting to flip it from SBI.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Hmm, I don’t remember Q Q-ing?

Attachments:

[Abys]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

wasn’t just that one time. happend in ebg and sbi bl. Sorry for the QQ post i don’t usually do it. just annoyed cause no one wants to wvw on the server anymore. so don’t mind me i’ll just sit over here and pout.

Ya I get it. Was happening to us a lot as well in the past. Sorry

SBI

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ronin.4501

Ronin.4501

normally we lose 50% of our wvw pop for events. now we are losing 80% of our wvw pop to living story.

Not that it’ll make you feel any better, but we on SBI can certainly sympathize, having first seen a mass exodus of WvW guilds back during the free transfer days, then a slow trickle of PvX guilds leave over the months that followed. It’s only in the past 2 weeks that we’ve suddenly had an influx of WvW guilds transfer to our server.

The only advice I can offer for those of you who still do come out to fight every night is not to give up. Even if there’s no chance of winning, come out for the fights and the laughs and have fun. Do that and the other servers will notice, and eventually guilds on other servers that aren’t happy with their current server will take a harder look at DH when and if they start thinking about transferring.

Ronin V/Skhaar/Vicious Blacktongue
Dog Biscuits [DOG] – Stormbluff Isle
Self-Proclaimed King of Orr – “It’s MY Island”

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Pulling ahead of BP, very good showing for the new Stormbluff’s Rest.

Give’em heck

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Pulling ahead of BP, very good showing for the new Stormbluff’s Rest.

Give’em heck

I laughed at Stormbluff’s Rest.

Everyone in LEXS is enjoying our new home and we’re very happy we moved to SBI.

Having fun fights and trying to get to know more people here; so far it has been a blast!

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

(edited by Blodeuyn.2751)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

We probably won’t get transfers, too expensive to transfer here. :/

[Abys]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Alas, Anet turns the word I-T-S into kittens under certain circumstances that remain obtuse to me. Apparently such a very critical contraction in the english language is too close to a dirty verb that means “to defecate”, so their auto-net-nanny will kitten it on a whim if the contraction is not grammatically placed in the appropriate manner as dictated by the oxford manual of the queens english, in accordance to the most holy and serene standards of English teachers everywhere to whom Anet apparently holds the highest of regard. I am in fact, in awe of their dedication to insure that even the very threat of a naughty word is met with kittens, to the point that Anets net nanny serves the use of the red pen of doom that is the despair of any student attempting to write coherent prose. Their fastidiousness in enforcing the laws of grammar and proper talk are a testament to their dedication, and give great credit upon themselves and her majesties spoken words.

I meant to say …Whatever floats your boat. IT IS not a sprint, its a marathon.

Also, kitten is a proper anglo saxon word. its those barbarian normans in 1066 with their effite language that turned a proper verb like kitten into something vulgar. Anet continues to perpetuate the oppression of the true sons of Albion with their kitten net nanny.

Actually, it was the T in boat being followed by “its” that got the kittens out. And I side with George Carlin in thinking that one shouldn’t even be in the list.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

You wanna wanga?

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

Finally a couple servers that can show us up! Im actually havin fun with our zergs being outmanned and outskilled for once. making us trying to problem solve and trying out new things to win. You guys are only making us better! Watch out for our weekday numbers! :P

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Indeed a great fight at bay.

Star Player
[KEK]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

Not that it’ll make you feel any better, but we on SBI can certainly sympathize, having first seen a mass exodus of WvW guilds back during the free transfer days, then a slow trickle of PvX guilds leave over the months that followed. It’s only in the past 2 weeks that we’ve suddenly had an influx of WvW guilds transfer to our server.

The only advice I can offer for those of you who still do come out to fight every night is not to give up. Even if there’s no chance of winning, come out for the fights and the laughs and have fun. Do that and the other servers will notice, and eventually guilds on other servers that aren’t happy with their current server will take a harder look at DH when and if they start thinking about transferring.

The thing is, we are about to loose 1 of our 2 major wvw guilds. SE is looking to leave. So once again Darkhaven looses more guilds. 4th time since the game launch. Maybe our pve players will get burnt out on the events and come join us in wvw. lol

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

The thing is, we are about to loose 1 of our 2 major wvw guilds. SE is looking to leave. So once again Darkhaven looses more guilds. 4th time since the game launch. Maybe our pve players will get burnt out on the events and come join us in wvw. lol

They should join the Stormwagon Isle express to tier 2.

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Why so squishy..?

Attachments:

Midnight Mafia [MM]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Paint the map blue? Check.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

They should join the Stormwagon Isle express to tier 2.

There there, no tears now.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newbkakes.4971

Newbkakes.4971

Why so squishy..?

Squishy? We wiped your group 5-6 times before you wiped us, plus with all the siege we took out of yours and with all of you porting back in. It was a good attempt and a good fight on BOTH sides.
I thank you guys for the loot and the great and entertaining fight

Wipin zergs since 2012
Former Too Kitten [BÆST] leader/founder
[TBT] The Black Tides since ’14

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesis.2056

Nemesis.2056

It was a great fight, had fun @garri GJ on that def.

Attachments:

King Ooguie Booguie

(edited by Nemesis.2056)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Why so squishy..?

Says the guy who had been wiped so many times his armor is broken.

Your chat shows your true colors.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Astrea.1794

Astrea.1794

Why so squishy..?

Spamming waypoint and pressing 1 on arrow carts sure is hard.

And we STILL wiped you guys 4 times over.

Nice defense on Garrison, though, hope it was worth getting your t3 towers on EBG rolled.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Loving some of these responses, don’t feed the troll people..
You whiped us twice and then the commander actually decided to get everyone to stack and got us to stop being kittened and you ran straight into a deathtrap LMAO.. It was funny..

Also, don’t forget that 22k comeback we done on you guys a month or 2 ago..

Midnight Mafia [MM]

(edited by Noodica.5428)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

So much salt.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

You whiped us twice and then the commander actually decided to get everyone to stack and got us to stop being kittened and you ran straight into a deathtrap LMAO.. It was funny..

Would you like a hug? You always get so upset over dying to SBI.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Would you like a hug? You always get so upset over dying to SBI.

You guys are just so fun to screw with

Midnight Mafia [MM]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Man that looks like an awesome fight! Sorry I missed it.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Highly doubt you give zero F**** Noobica. If you didn’t you wouldn’t bother to post. But its typical BP low class behavior. Wanting so badly to pvf like Ebay.

Always good to see Krew and DR out on the field. You know you will get good battles and a certain level of maturity that earns our respect.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Why so squishy..?

Spamming waypoint and pressing 1 on arrow carts sure is hard.

And we STILL wiped you guys 4 times over.

Nice defense on Garrison, though, hope it was worth getting your t3 towers on EBG rolled.

Lol wut? Unlike you guys we don’t have the numbers for both maps at that time.
But please, keep bragging about how much better you are then us!

Stormbluff Isle