8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Garnet Star.9380

Garnet Star.9380

A truly great match up in my opinion. BEAST has been having a lot of fun fighting guilds from both BP and DH.
We had a couple of really good fights with DR from Borlis Pass, and to say it lightly…They are incredible, and so fun to fight. I hope we may see each other on the battlefield again.

Stormbluff Isle Bronze Legend
Too Kitten [BÆST]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Boy SBI. You guys are sure turning into a Tier 2 server. Keep moving on up in ranks and face Dragonbrand, Maguuma, Tarnished Coast. SBI will be creamed by them badly and all your new transfers will prob leave you again…So watch out

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Why so squishy..?

I think the real question is did you ever get that daily finished?

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

wasn’t just that one time. happend in ebg and sbi bl. Sorry for the QQ post i don’t usually do it. just annoyed cause no one wants to wvw on the server anymore. so don’t mind me i’ll just sit over here and pout.

normally we lose 50% of our wvw pop for events. now we are losing 80% of our wvw pop to living story.

not an excuse, we just cant compete with our lack of coverage.

i did have fun routing sbi’s 20man at orchard in dh bl tho earlier.

Not that it’ll make you feel any better, but we on SBI can certainly sympathize, having first seen a mass exodus of WvW guilds back during the free transfer days, then a slow trickle of PvX guilds leave over the months that followed. It’s only in the past 2 weeks that we’ve suddenly had an influx of WvW guilds transfer to our server.

The only advice I can offer for those of you who still do come out to fight every night is not to give up. Even if there’s no chance of winning, come out for the fights and the laughs and have fun. Do that and the other servers will notice, and eventually guilds on other servers that aren’t happy with their current server will take a harder look at DH when and if they start thinking about transferring.

The thing is, we are about to loose 1 of our 2 major wvw guilds. SE is looking to leave. So once again Darkhaven looses more guilds. 4th time since the game launch. Maybe our pve players will get burnt out on the events and come join us in wvw. lol

They should join the Stormwagon Isle express to tier 2.

We’re a long way from tier 2, hopefully it stays that way. We’ll have a better understanding of our status in about 24 hours.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

A truly great match up in my opinion. BEAST has been having a lot of fun fighting guilds from both BP and DH.
We had a couple of really good fights with DR from Borlis Pass, and to say it lightly…They are incredible, and so fun to fight. I hope we may see each other on the battlefield again.

See, this is what WvW should be more about! I don’t see why everyone has to get so worked up and angry over who killed who (Monty Python… :P), it should be more about the fights themselves, who can work the field better and in the end, who’s actually having FUN in WvW! I’ve said it plenty of times and I’ll say it again, I paid $60 for a game, not a second job on top of my first and school. Great fights last night, SBI; it felt almost like 300 every time your Persian Army would come cascading into view, and it was a blast trying to find ways to pick it apart! Hopefully there will be more chances this week, because I would really love to see a 300-like story line where the 300 Spartans actually kill the 10,000 Persians!

Always good to see Krew and DR out on the field. You know you will get good battles and a certain level of maturity that earns our respect.

I think that keeping a level head on the field and a mature attitude is what brings the servers closer together as opponents instead of alienating them apart from each other. Just because we are opponents on opposite sides does not mean we can’t be respectful of each other and recognize each other’s skill.

Now if we could only get more people to be like this, I think WvW would be a much better place to play; might bring a few more of those “fairweathers” out of hiding. :P

(edited by MokoToko.6890)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

Hopefully there will be more chances this week, because I would really love to see a 300-like story line where the 300 Spartans actually kill the 10,000 Persians!

Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

The kitten mightier than the sword.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Boy SBI. You guys are sure turning into a Tier 2 server. Keep moving on up in ranks and face Dragonbrand, Maguuma, Tarnished Coast. SBI will be creamed by them badly and all your new transfers will prob leave you again…So watch out

:D Mmm hmmm okay thanks Buffy for another highly intelligent post! Great advice, we will definitely watch out.

SBI

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Been there, done that. SBI was a former t1 server and on its way down had long stretches of just unwinnable matchups. I started WvW when all the fairweathers left and we had like a dozen people vs t1/t2 server zergs. We pretty much celebrated every time we captured anything. So no, we don’t need or care for bandwagoners, although I must admit they make excellent shields.

They always said our server was dead, our players are terrible, we have no organization, respond to calls for help with “what’s a borderland— is that next to Stonemist?”, our zergs have the attention span of a goldfish dressed in green zerker gear. All of which is patently false. Our zergs have the attention span of a squirrel and are dressed in orange zerker gear, we do know what a borderland is (caring is another issue), and we can stay together for about 15 seconds before someone kills a sentry. But most importantly, we are not dead.

We had the same matchup a while back that BP had just last week and I must say BP did very well as I understand as a server they never quit. I guess that’s something to pick up on. Going up tiers isn’t a reward. We know that already. Sitting in a queue and claiming you are the best because you can mash 1 is not our goal.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

My names not Joey… :s

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Devona’s Tears on here? o.O

Looked like Darkhaven QQ to me.

Hmm, I don’t remember Q Q-ing?

Indeed a great fight at bay.

It was actually quite terrifying! We didn’t have the outmanned buff, but we have no idea where the rest of the people were. It was an absolute sea of red out there on the walls!

We were trying to get into the gate unnoticed, trying to run past the people you had guarding the outer gates, etc. (On a side note, I do have to say thank you to both servers, for not zerg chasing down one or two people, and just letting them go on their merry way, don’t see that often, if ever).

We were having some good laughs in TS. For pretty much getting destroyed, I have to say there has been more laughing in TS this week than the previous weeks.

My personal favorite quote from a teammate and I’s conversation yesterday: “Hey, is that BP behind you in the water?” Me: “Gawd, I hope not!” Me: “OMG, that was A LOT of them!” “HAHAHAHA” Nothing like tucking in your tail and wishing you had a bunch more water speed boosts. >.<

[Abys]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tien.3865

Tien.3865

Surely you can’t be serious.

Borlis Pass solo roamer

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

Hopefully there will be more chances this week, because I would really love to see a 300-like story line where the 300 Spartans actually kill the 10,000 Persians!

No spoiler alert?! Way to ruin the movie kittenhole..

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

I’m guessing you were referencing Joey from Pokemon, since I was entirely random during that whole post. Whatever, that’s just how I pictured it is all…

Also, apologies for the lack of spoiler alerts :P

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epistemic.8013

Epistemic.8013

I’m guessing you were referencing Joey from Pokemon, since I was entirely random during that whole post. Whatever, that’s just how I pictured it is all…

Watch Airplane! tonight, eff wvw.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Excuse me, just passing by.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

Watch Airplane! tonight, eff wvw.

OH GOD HOW DID I MISS THAT?

I AM SO SORRY. Hahahaha.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Hey Joey, have you ever seen a grown man naked?

quote=2756491;Tien.3865:]

Surely you can’t be serious.[/quote]

I’m completely serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

This thread is now gold.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

Just want to say myself and the rest of Jaded [Jade] guild on Darkhaven are having a blast this match-up. Lots of great fights.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Just sayin, that fight in SBI Briar earlier was a heap of fun
Heaps of good fights on your bl tonight.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Collecting Loot [Bags] guild from SBI is looking for 2v2-10v10 fights, depending on the time of day. Mail me in game to set it up.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: SecondChild.1298

SecondChild.1298

For the warrior from DH SE guild, I am sorry. Those fellows didn’t know we were dueling. Maybe it was my fault to choose wrong spot for dueling. It was a good fight and I enjoyed a lot. I hope you also had good time. Thank you for dueling me and I apologize for the interrupt again.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Shout out to the BP blob on SBI today. You had us on our feet, the tide only turned when you wiped at NW tower after placing TEN (10) catapults. Thanks for wiping us a few times and reminding us how the dirt tastes, it only makes us better.

Sincerely,
Twisted Effect Guild

Star Player
[KEK]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Shout out to the BP blob on SBI today. You had us on our feet, the tide only turned when you wiped at NW tower after placing TEN (10) catapults. Thanks for wiping us a few times and reminding us how the dirt tastes, it only makes us better.

Sincerely,
Twisted Effect Guild

That was one hell of a lords room defense you set up o.O

Midnight Mafia [MM]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Sincerely,
Twisted Effect Guild

The morale took a big bounce up when we held you at NW, we were extremely happy that we denied your blob the north towers or any of our keeps. Regardless of any of the crap people say about SBI I’m incredibly happy with how far our home borderlands defense has come during NA Prime. The home BL has once again become a point of pride for SBI, and we are a much different server than the first BP-SBI-AR matchup. Hopefully you guys can field that same blob on our borderland every night, it was a blast.

Star Player
[KEK]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

Fun fights from BEAST, TE, Abys, ML, and DDLG so far this week. You guys are looking good and adapting to the ever changing WvW landscape. Keep up the solid work and good luck for the rest of the week.

-Maestro [DR]

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: felixdacat.3804

felixdacat.3804

Had a good little pug fight at SBI Lake tower just now... saw AUS and some other guilds defending the hell out of that tower. Hope to see more of you guys, let’s do it again!

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Sincerely,
Twisted Effect Guild

The morale took a big bounce up when we held you at NW, we were extremely happy that we denied your blob the north towers or any of our keeps. Regardless of any of the crap people say about SBI I’m incredibly happy with how far our home borderlands defense has come during NA Prime. The home BL has once again become a point of pride for SBI, and we are a much different server than the first BP-SBI-AR matchup. Hopefully you guys can field that same blob on our borderland every night, it was a blast.

You’s have definitely fixed the borderlands problem, i’ll admit that :p. However, a new server? I’ll admit to that if you beat us this week. Because i have seen you’s lead by more before.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

Just transferred here to SBI and am enjoying the fights more than anything XD I find it hard to pull myself away from my computer because there’s always action about! See you guys on the battlefield

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: NotOneToRidicule.2340

NotOneToRidicule.2340

Just a couple of things:

1) as a recent immigrant from Devona’s Rest, I want to think the SBI WvW community for embracing us so warmly. It’s a great place to call “home.” I was sad to leave DR where I had lived since launch, but, now I find myself enjoying WvW so much better that the sting of loss has been replaced with the thrill of looking forward to GW2 again. For that, I thank you!

2) BP & DH, props to you both. I have had some great fights with you guys in Zerg v Zerg and small roaming encounters. I enjoy the small team stuff so much better. I am learning a lot from you guys. Though I have to say, you guys may be surprised by our effort for the remainder of the week. You keep saying that SBI fades during the week, but, we’re out to prove you wrong. Your words will be so hard to choke down by Friday!

Avatar Deathbringer ~ Karolina Klum
Deadly Legends [DDLG] – Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Surely they could have waited a bit longer to shut WvW down? We were about to get our hills back ;_;

In other news, I hope you all enjoy my signature.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I, personally, am i tired of loosing everything over night and fighting against servers that get xfers. -.-

wondering when DH will ever get a new guild.

Doesn’t mean i won’t be in wvw though. just sympathizing on what others are probably feelin.

Yeah I’m wondering the same thing. If this trend continues, I doubt we’ll wind up doing any good in the Season thing thats coming.

We usually pick up during the week also, but who knows anymore.

Maybe now that invasions are done (for the most part), we will?

The thing is, we are about to loose 1 of our 2 major wvw guilds. SE is looking to leave. So once again Darkhaven looses more guilds. 4th time since the game launch. Maybe our pve players will get burnt out on the events and come join us in wvw. lol

Well thats gonna suck if it happens. That half our main/large WvW guilds.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Its always fun fighting SBI, you guys show nuthin but respect(few trolls here and there lol) but overall a great server. Krew has been having a blast roaming around with our 5-10man grp. Keep it up. Don’t listen to those callin SBI the bandwagon. its w.e I was getting tired of only seeing Kiwi and I think EP?? as the only larger guilds on SBI. Its good to see all the new faces and old. Gives us more fights and new tatics we have to adapt to

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Lol @ my server moaning about losing. Boy do we have short memories or what.

And that’s not including the 13 weeks in a row where we roflstomped our way to green every week right before the matchup change. We have won more first place matches than any server in NA if you include that period. kittens.

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

I don’t remember seeing a post about us “moaning” because we are losing?

[Abys]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

Seems the sleeping giant has awoken. I saw rage in a 50 man BP zerg and I was frightened.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Seems the sleeping giant has awoken. I saw rage in a 50 man BP zerg and I was frightened.

Yeah we had fun. Our numbers averaged around 40 people. It rose to 55, then down to 35.. etc.

It was a karma train, nothing more. We weren’t so much raging but more having fun.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Also, DH you have a great defense in your Garrison which is why I avoided it. You also did well defending Hills. We did outnumber you a lot but you tried your best.

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

And that’s not including the 13 weeks in a row where we roflstomped our way to green every week right before the matchup change. We have won more first place matches than any server in NA if you include that period. kittens.

Apparently you cant read. Says BP and GOM are in first for a tie. DH is in 5th.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

Apparently you cant read. Says BP and GOM are in first for a tie. DH is in 5th.

Looks like I’m not the only one who can’t read. Re-read what I wrote and then read it again and then maybe go read a book on how to read. While you’re at it, read this.

Attachments:

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

A lot of fun fights atm in BP bls, but PD, CRUX, SE of DH you guys show poor sportsmanship. We enjoy the loot bags tho lol.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

(edited by Hadan.2841)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

A lot of fun fights atm in BP bls, but PD, CRUX, SE of DH you guys show poor sportsmanship. We enjoy the loot bags tho lol.

Lol we can say the same for you. We started laugh battles at one of your warriors because he started it after 3v1ing one of our guys :P Sorry if that offended you.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: matty.4907

matty.4907

Found some QQ from BP forums.

Here’s the original unedited post.
http://borlis.org/mobile/forum/viewthread/page/1/m/7734425/id/8597169-were-losing-to-sbi-walking-dead

Enjoy!! This is the QQ they never thought you would see.
——————————-

So far, the only guild I’ve been impressed by is [DR]. Keep it classy guys this week is a ton of fun, sorry you have to deal with the kiddies.

(edited by matty.4907)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

Krew is off for the night. Thanks for the fun fights PD and the SBI zerg tht was around.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

@matty

That’s an unfair assessment. Bp has some fun guilds to fight such as WFD and Krew as well. Last time we fought (a few weeks ago) I had a great time against both. Sorry if I left some out, but encounters on the battlefield have so many variables… how many uplevels do they have, how many pugs, who has siege, who jumps who, terrain… it’s just impossible to tell how good or bad someone is from fighting them a few times over the course of the week. There will always be immature people kittening from either side but the fact of the matter is this is a game and everything is just pixels in the end.

On that note, fun fights this week.

/weekly forum post

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

matty.4907

All your base are belong to us.

Attachments:

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

SecondChild.1298

matty
posting stuffs from other sever forum onto matchup tread is not really nice. cause we also do make fun of other servers or chest thumb just for ourselves on our own server forum.

It is still fun to read though.. We are zombies…. kind of… right.. because we SBI do not give up .. lol.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

matty.4907

matty
posting stuffs from other sever forum onto matchup tread is not really nice. cause we also do make fun of other servers or chest thumb just for ourselves on our own server forum.

It is still fun to read though.. We are zombies…. kind of… right.. because we SBI do not give up .. lol.

You know what they call people who talk crap behind others backs with no evidence to support it?

Cowards.

Sorry for having zero respect for these guys.

(edited by matty.4907)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

SecondChild.1298

matty

You know what they call people who talk crap behind others backs with no evidence to support it?

Cowards.

Sorry for having zero respect for these guys.

Compared to our last matchup tread, they are really quite and behaving well. This week, I didn’t need to avoid the forum to prevent me from raging. I think it is a good change. In return, I think we also need to try our best to stay chill. That’s it.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

All your base are belong to us.

Wow good job you’re so good!

Stormbluff Isle