Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Look at my map… How?

Sometimes when you WP in the map from a different BL you see enemy red dots for a short time. I’m not sure if it’s a bug or what.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: matty.4907

matty.4907

Look at my map… How?

Sometimes when you WP in the map from a different BL you see enemy red dots for a short time. I’m not sure if it’s a bug or what.

It’s a bug.

Justice.

(edited by matty.4907)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganellon.7032

Ganellon.7032

If you really want to see some deep kittenhurt…
Darkhaven, there is still time for you to take second place away from BP. The spirit of BP has broken, and they have utterly imploded from the infighting. They are snapping like cornered prey. It is up to you to usher them toward a complete meltdown, and I’m confident that SBI will assist you in this effort. Soldier on. The collapse is imminent.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

There have been three or four times this week where SBI directly prevented my group from taking a BP keep, and numerous others where they split our defenses and indirectly helped BP take ours.

I’m not nearly as “confident” as you are.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Ok seriously sbi, you guys are starting to get annoying. Saying all this smack talk cause you guys had a bunch of new transfers. You guys tend to go ONLY for bp alot of the times and dh is just sitting there. Tired of seeing all these sbi people saying stuff like Ganellon did. I dont like sbi server because you guys are acting like this and all i see on forums are lies about how nice your server is. You are turning into maguuma when they came on to bp’s la to recruit for their server cause they felt so high and mighty for coming in 2nd place. Its old and ridiculous.

+ I do not wanna see any1 comment about “oh but bp does the same thing.” I only see zara, and the others are just sbi.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Darkhaven, there is still time for you to take second place away from BP. The spirit of BP has broken, and they have utterly imploded from the infighting. They are snapping like cornered prey. It is up to you to usher them toward a complete meltdown, and I’m confident that SBI will assist you in this effort. Soldier on. The collapse is imminent.

Lol!

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Lol!

Indeed, it is a bit ironic that what is externally being viewed as a collapse is the natural consequence of the measures being taken to ensure the contrary

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yenn.9185

Yenn.9185

Ok seriously sbi, you guys are starting to get annoying. Saying all this smack talk cause you guys had a bunch of new transfers. You guys tend to go ONLY for bp alot of the times and dh is just sitting there. Tired of seeing all these sbi people saying stuff like Ganellon did. I dont like sbi server because you guys are acting like this and all i see on forums are lies about how nice your server is. You are turning into maguuma when they came on to bp’s la to recruit for their server cause they felt so high and mighty for coming in 2nd place. Its old and ridiculous.

+ I do not wanna see any1 comment about “oh but bp does the same thing.” I only see zara, and the others are just sbi.

I thought logic says you focus on server that is the bigger threat. Last matchup when we lose to BP, we tried to put pressure on them to prevent them from pulling away too far.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

Seriously BP, just one itty bitty ranger trying to get somewhere and the whole lot of you jumped on me. smh

Attachments:

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Ganellon.7032

Indeed, it is a bit ironic that what is externally being viewed as a collapse is the natural consequence of the measures being taken to ensure the contrary

So what you’re really saying is that you’re allowing DH take second place over you. Nice.
Keep at it, Darkhaven! It sounds like they are rolling over for you. I’m sure you’ll get those guild transfers after you help BP to succeed at failing to win this matchup. Start recruiting on the BP forums.
(Yes, I’m trolling, and I’m glad that at least Zara got a kick out of it. I don’t think anyone really cares about the outcome, given the uncertainty of WvW’s future. Just come fight at ruins and have fun, kitten .)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

So what you’re really saying is that you’re allowing DH take second place over you. Nice.
Keep at it, Darkhaven! It sounds like they are rolling over for you. I’m sure you’ll get those guild transfers after you help BP to succeed at failing to win this matchup. Start recruiting on the BP forums.
(Yes, I’m trolling, and I’m glad that at least Zara got a kick out of it. I don’t think anyone really cares about the outcome, given the uncertainty of WvW’s future. Just come fight at ruins and have fun, kitten .)

Sort of, I guess? Darkhaven is more than welcome to take second if they can, just as SBI has been more than welcome to take first. As stated before, I don’t grudge any other servers their successes or their failures. Nor am I worried about the state of ours, so worry not, troll onward

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Rofl I never thought I’d see a forum based around egos in T5.

Shout out to DDLG, BEAST, and a few other guilds out there who run good coordinated groups together. Crawls back into hole again

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Look at my map… How?

If it works like other mapping applications the dots are always there. They just get painted and filtered based on the viewer’s status (i.e. enemy server). The fact that you see them may be due to server lag or just a glitch that caused the filter to not be applied. Any further queries to the server reapply the filter so eventually it fixes itself.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

You guys tend to go ONLY for bp alot of the times and dh is just sitting there.

There might be a reason for this.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

Man, BP really don’t like losing to SBI do they?
Blaming it on transfers? Grow up. All servers get transfers, look at the amount of transfers BP have gotten over the past months.
BP, you could have came back, or at least gave us a challenge with the numbers you are able to field, but you choose not to then complain on the forums.
And yes, Buffy, its so kittening obvious we are going to target BP this match up because you are the biggest threat to us, use some common sense instead of making yourself look like a kitten on the forums.

Other than that, good job this week SBI, DDLG are proud to be here.

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: slamb.4781

slamb.4781

It’s good to see the true spirit of WvW is shining through in many of the recent positive posts in this thread!!

Keep the Good fights coming BP and DH this week has been the most fun i have had in WVW for weeks! Truly looking forward to our next meet

Sir Kitty Litter
[QOP] Quaggan Op – Guild Leader

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

VP have had loads of decent fights tonight so far, mainly from the SBI guilds. Not seen many DH out there which has been a shame.

Thanks and good luck SBI and DH for next weeks matchup.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Guys, BP has given up.
Oh and I just took your Hills. LOL.

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Its Thursday night in already decided match up. We also have a WvW server meeting going on with bout 60 people in it. But please rejoice in your endeavor, I know your ego needs some stroking.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: vluhd.7562

vluhd.7562

Thanks for the praise and good fights this week DH and SBI (especially to that 10 man SBI group on SBI BL this afternoon!)

IGN: Toxicodendron Vox
Dragonriders [DR]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Blaming it on transfers? Grow up. All servers get transfers, look at the amount of transfers BP have gotten over the past months.
BP, you could have came back, or at least gave us a challenge with the numbers you are able to field, but you choose not to then complain on the forums.
And yes, Buffy, its so kittening obvious we are going to target BP this match up because you are the biggest threat to us, use some common sense instead of making yourself look like a kitten on the forums.

I do not care if we lose. But the way sbi are acting is immature and childish. Last time it was sbi vs bp. Bp won fair and square cause you guys focused on sm too much. Now that you have gotten alot of guilds to transfer, your winning and think your high and mighty till you face maguuma and dragonbrand and lose badly. Then your transfers will leave ya. It is about guilds cause you guys were always terrible before this week. I am using common sense make sure you are cause what I said is true and people know it.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stewie.3549

Stewie.3549

Guys, BP has given up.

tfw we’ve taken your hills hundreds of times in this matchup. But really I’m so proud of you.

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Its Thursday night in already decided match up. We also have a WvW server meeting going on with bout 60 people in it. But please rejoice in your endeavor, I know your ego needs some stroking.

Hey, you guys called us out on giving up. And I’m just doing what a lot of your forums posters have been doing; chest thumping about my accomplishments.

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yenn.9185

Yenn.9185

I don’t know what “fair and square” means. If you meant you guys have more numbers before this week, then yes.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Guys, BP has given up.

tfw we’ve taken your hills hundreds of times in this matchup. But really I’m so proud of you.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks <3

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stewie.3549

Stewie.3549

Guys, BP has given up.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks <3

Still though, pics or didn’t happen.

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Ganellon.7032

sbi are acting immature and childish. Now that you have gotten alot of guilds to transfer, your winning and think your high and mighty till you face maguuma and dragonbrand and lose badly.

Is… that what happened to you after last week’s matchup? Show me on map where they touched you.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Most of BP’s commanders have not been playing for a myriad of reasons. Myself, i’ve barely played GW2 since reset night due to my anal retentive professors. I think the bigger problem though is the new league match ups Devon has announced.

Fact is, BP enjoys being a mid tier server and getting facerolled by Dragonbrand and Blackgate just does not sound like fun at all. Our desire to excel has subsequently crashed through the basement. Since the only “reward” waiting for us for going balls to wall is the assured promise of a 3 month long butt kitten , most folks here on BP have pretty much stopped playing and are doing the PvE side of the house.

Can’t really explain it. I subscribe to the school of thought to always play to win, but I can’t really preach much since I have not played at all since Friday. I did not even have time to do my Sunday temple run. Sad panda is sad. Good work to SBI for integrating your new transfers though, well done. Enjoy being in the “Gold League” and being Dragonbrands chew toy

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

I do not care if we lose. But the way sbi are acting is immature and childish. Last time it was sbi vs bp. Bp won fair and square cause you guys focused on sm too much. Now that you have gotten alot of guilds to transfer, your winning and think your high and mighty till you face maguuma and dragonbrand and lose badly. Then your transfers will leave ya. It is about guilds cause you guys were always terrible before this week. I am using common sense make sure you are cause what I said is true and people know it.

SBI wont rise to hit DB and Mag, and if we do, we will most likely lose but at least give a fight. To me, what your trying to point out is that your mad because you cant get easy wins over SBI anymore.

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: bne.4260

bne.4260

I do not care if we lose. But the way sbi are acting is immature and childish. Last time it was sbi vs bp. Bp won fair and square cause you guys focused on sm too much. Now that you have gotten alot of guilds to transfer, your winning and think your high and mighty till you face maguuma and dragonbrand and lose badly. Then your transfers will leave ya.

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/history/75

ok…now what?

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

SBI wont rise to hit DB and Mag, and if we do, we will most likely lose but at least give a fight. To me, what your trying to point out is that your mad because you cant get easy wins over SBI anymore.

You really should read the blog posts. Anet is planning on creating a 3 “Leagues” to “even things out”. They will run for a “season” and you are stuck with the options within your league. Since there are only going to be 3 leagues (Gold, Silver, Bronze) That means anyone who has the horrid misfortune of being the Rank 9 server at the point of impact will be subjugated to 3 months of an alternating beatdown by Dragonbrand, Blackgate and Sanctum of Rall. While this would indeed be “interesting” for the server with the misfortune to roll 9th position in a couple of weeks, the knowledge of this has had the sad effect of creating a chilling effect amongst servers, like BP, that are on the border between the Gold and Silver leagues.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Actually a lot of SBI are praising BP and saying thanx for the fights. Then you come in with your kitten y remarks and inability to say anything positive about an opposing server.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Actually a lot of SBI are praising BP and saying thanx for the fights. Then you come in with your kitten y remarks and inability to say anything positive about an opposing server.

People are still angry about the cheating accusations the last time you fought us. Respect is a two way street

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

So i just had a baconzilla burger from this place in San Diago.. It was so good i went and bought another one, took a pic, and now it’s for you to see.

Attachments:

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epistemic.8013

Epistemic.8013

Anyone else seeing a face when they look at that thing? You should hide it under your shirt and tell everyone it’s Kuato.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

You really should read the blog posts. Anet is planning on creating a 3 “Leagues” to “even things out”. They will run for a “season” and you are stuck with the options within your league. Since there are only going to be 3 leagues (Gold, Silver, Bronze) That means anyone who has the horrid misfortune of being the Rank 9 server at the point of impact will be subjugated to 3 months of an alternating beatdown by Dragonbrand, Blackgate and Sanctum of Rall. While this would indeed be “interesting” for the server with the misfortune to roll 9th position in a couple of weeks, the knowledge of this has had the sad effect of creating a chilling effect amongst servers, like BP, that are on the border between the Gold and Silver leagues.

Not sure about your math.
If there are gold/silver/bronze leagues and there’s 24 NA servers…
I’m pretty sure being the number 9 server is a good thing, as is 17.
Either way, fight on. I’d be pretty embarrassed of my server if they sandbagged to get a certain spot.
Maybe BP can convince themselves this week is ‘sandbag’ and continual beatings at the hands of SBI won’t continue over the coming months.
If there are only 2 leagues split into 12 servers each, and BP’s goal is to go in ranked 13th just to roll servers with nowhere near the WvW population, then that’s pretty sad.

~Tarnished Coast~

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

That is rich coming from you. The person who likes to join SBI parties and say how horrible ALL SBI players are. And then lecturing us how we will then lose all our guilds if we do too well, so watch out. You are no stranger to the snide comments on this forum either. Constantly. While your server may have backed off this week, there is a long history of your commanders in previous threads ranting about how embarrassed they are to fight us, how horrible we all are how we have an inordinate number of hackers and cheats etc etc etc. And you are commenting on someone telling DH to try for second. Seriously? From someone from BP who in every thread, they claim they dictate who they deem worthy of getting second place. Please.

Also not sure what map you have been looking at but I am sure DH would disagree with you that we have been ignoring them. And I seem to recall previous matches where you were on our borderlands pretty much non stop. But no one complained then.

I agree I don’t like attitudes and ego coming from our server, but they are just sending it back your way. Hoping that will die down in future match-ups. ie match ups without BP.

On the other side of things, I always enjoy fighting BP. You have great guilds (krew, DR, VP and so on). The vast majority of your players are great. I have partied with them on many occasions and had lots of good chats. And then there is you.

SBI

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

I hate to tell you, But matches in this game aren’t won by being fair and square…You won previous matchups entirely due to population…Now SBI is winning entirely due to population.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Guys, BP has given up.

That was awesome.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Wait what? You sure you are not looking at EU – 3 leagues? Devon said they couldn’t do 3 in NA because there are only 24 servers. If they do that there’d have to be a bye week with a mano y mano match, 1 v 1. I think that would be awesome but didn’t think it would be technically possible.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

So much negativity in this thread…. you know what the solution is don’t you?

Attachments:

Gates of Madness

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Evilzara for troll of the matchup?

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

In the case there are 2 leagues…
Last in gold is still better than first in silver.
Where’s the glory in winning matches you’re expected to win?
Nobody had SBI beating Borlis Pass last Friday night. 6 days later it’s a beatdown. Feels good.
Come league time, will matchups versus servers ranked lower than 17 feel good? No, not at all. I and many others would rather fight hard and lose, than absolutely steamroll underpopulated low rank servers.

~Tarnished Coast~

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

I have to disagree with SBI ignoring us at DH too. Every single time I jump on GW2, there is usually a BP zerg and an SBI zerg (orange sword zerg), while we rock the outmanned buff. Not once have I gotten into WvW this week, and not had a group from each server in DH BL. I have been in the middle of a few 3-way fights.

[Abys]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

Just wanted to make one last shout out for some of the most fantastic fights I have seen in quite a while, including Abys, TE, SE, DDLG, BAEST, DH and a handful of others. Watching the movement of the field in some of the most intense moments, especially when 3 or more of our guilds were in the same location, was some of the most beautiful scenes I have ever seen, and the fights were just as amazing.

Great job out there everyone, let’s keep a chin up towards these leagues coming up, gotta keep these positive vibes for the coming days!

(edited by MokoToko.6890)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Waiting at SBI BL windmill for duels if anyone is still on .

Attachments:

Gates of Madness

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

To the 2/3 [Drac], don’t go into an enemy base, Legendary Defenders don’t play nice. Glad I could actually get a stomp off before the defender shot again.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

To the 2/3 [Drac], don’t go into an enemy base, Legendary Defenders don’t play nice. Glad I could actually get a stomp off before the defender shot again.

You’ve never run into an enemy’s spawn just for the fun??

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

To that group who we continuously keep whiping (with double our numbers) , Please keep trying with those portal bombs.. They’re so cute.

Midnight Mafia [MM]