9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Yep SoS is filled with PvX players that just give up and stuff. That’s why we just took SoR’s Tier 3 SM and held it for over 3 hours.

Wait a min…

Thanks for your totally constructive criticism but you can keep it to yourself.

How does taking a tier 3 structure in any way negate what he said?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Seafarers and a bunch of EU servers have dedicated sizeable WvW only guilds that have spread themselves out over various servers to ensure good fights, rather than stacking any one server. Most strong WvW servers in EU are medium population. It was done deliberately. SFR has a NA crew …. the only other server with this is Viz. EU WvW players don’t really care about what rank and tier their server is, they just want balance, good fights and its been the community there that has managed that. It also means a rank 6 server can have a reasonable match against the second or third server. They won’t win, but they will get competitive fights. And even then, there are some surprises: Piken jumped from sixth to third spot after beating SFR in tier one last week with sfr/piken/viz match. Of course SFR is back with a vengeance this week

NA has stacked the top tiers. It is what it is. But if players wanted to play the game for the fights, it’s within their power to unstack and make it more competitive. Just have to get rid of the shiny virtual carrot mentality. It’s great to be on a winning server, top of the heap, but when you’re either mind-numbingly steamrolling others or playing the same stale matches every week, you have to understand the power to change that is in your own hands.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

Yep SoS is filled with PvX players that just give up and stuff. That’s why we just took SoR’s Tier 3 SM and held it for over 3 hours.

Wait a min…

How does taking a tier 3 structure in any way negate what he said?

The above statement is a politicians way of changing the focus (comments about flipping). But what he said I havne’t figured out what was the constructive part of the criticism. Is this Tier 1 snobbery that you are not a worthy body if you PVX? The complaining he was referencing I saw when we we dropping out of Tier 1, but was he around for the leadership that has emerged-clearly not. I am not in that leadership group but it is pretty insulting to the people I have seen working hard.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Wait a min…

Tbh SoS has an insane zerg in EB every time during Oceanic and SEA. That zerg makes T1 very proud indeed.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

NA has stacked the top tiers. It is what it is. But if players wanted to play the game for the fights, it’s within their power to unstack and make it more competitive. Just have to get rid of the shiny virtual carrot mentality. It’s great to be on a winning server, top of the heap, but when you’re either mind-numbingly steamrolling others or playing the same stale matches every week, you have to understand the power to change that is in your own hands.

THankyou. I wish everyone felt the same.

SoS is interesting in that the people who stayed on here post-T1 mostly don’t aspire to playing “T1” again. The PRX “call-to-arms” thing – telling us we had to fight in WvW at the exclusion of other parts of the game – didn’t sit well and it is something many are sensitive to.

I would really like the upper servers to destack and population to spread out and I suspect the league thing is partly trying to do that. But it is the players who need to make the change.

Sea of Sorrows

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

Fun times in EB last night. Good fights all around. I especially liked the Umber and Dane clashes. Many times I found myself saying “I can’t believe I lived through that”, but when the Commander yells “get out of there”, you know it’s time to bail.

/salute

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Ahka.6705)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

Enough with the “blobbing”. Even SBI blobs (before recent transfers) at times.

What it comes down to, is how much of your “blobs” are organized guilds and are people correctly spec’d for WvW.

Half the problems we have on SoS is we have a good fight going and Zachary “Zerkergear” runs into the fight and insta-dies to give a free rally.

I’m sure it happens on TC and even on SoR once in a while but the percentages of it happening are what really makes the difference in tiers.

This along with a few other issues are what troubles SoS. 1 of the issues, you need to unite all these solo guild tags into 5-6ish main guilds and start getting specced/training properly.

The SoS leadership which is really non existent needs to take control of things and have a plan put in motion which doesnt rely on trying to aquire transfers aka SoS 3.0-4.0.5.0 etc. You need to build and work with what you got whether you want to deny it you’re a tier 2-3 server with an oceanic presence that if unified outnumbers any server period yes even the tier 1 servers keypoint is you’re not unified and have alot of pvx give up type of players filling up your player base.

If you whine about opposing numbers being an issue my prime example Seafarer’s Rest a Medium sized server stopping the hordes of vizunah. Point is it can be done and should be done again more often by any server regardless of tier.

You left SoS when the going got rough-not a leader I guess?

Actually i went on vacation to Seafarer’s Rest in the midst of all that kitten that went down with the intent on coming back but that was also based upon my guilds decision and what they decided being one of the last of the main original guilds left on SoS while i was on that vacation was to move servers.

Being on SoS from launch all the stuff that server went thru ups and downs i just needed a new start. It generally annoys me that even tho the people remaining on SoS had been apart of tier 1 they seem to have forgotten the core functionality of how servers function.

All the wvw basics you guys seem to have just forgot i mean where’s the superior siege and all these other issues what i say take it as you like but in the end im just as much SoS as you and still have an account on the server so its tough to see how much more of a well organised machine SoR is and then i look at SoS and think cmon guys quit kittening around.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

What it comes down to, is how much of your “blobs” are organized guilds and are people correctly spec’d for WvW.

Half the problems we have on SoS is we have a good fight going and Zachary “Zerkergear” runs into the fight and insta-dies to give a free rally.

I’m sure it happens on TC and even on SoR once in a while but the percentages of it happening are what really makes the difference in tiers.

This along with a few other issues are what troubles SoS. 1 of the issues, you need to unite all these solo guild tags into 5-6ish main guilds and start getting specced/training properly.

The SoS leadership which is really non existent needs to take control of things and have a plan put in motion which doesnt rely on trying to aquire transfers aka SoS 3.0-4.0.5.0 etc. You need to build and work with what you got whether you want to deny it you’re a tier 2-3 server with an oceanic presence that if unified outnumbers any server period yes even the tier 1 servers keypoint is you’re not unified and have alot of pvx give up type of players filling up your player base.

If you whine about opposing numbers being an issue my prime example Seafarer’s Rest a Medium sized server stopping the hordes of vizunah. Point is it can be done and should be done again more often by any server regardless of tier.

You left SoS when the going got rough-not a leader I guess?

Actually i went on vacation to Seafarer’s Rest in the midst of all that kitten that went down with the intent on coming back but that was also based upon my guilds decision and what they decided being one of the last of the main original guilds left on SoS while i was on that vacation was to move servers.

Being on SoS from launch all the stuff that server went thru ups and downs i just needed a new start. It generally annoys me that even tho the people remaining on SoS had been apart of tier 1 they seem to have forgotten the core functionality of how servers function.

All the wvw basics you guys seem to have just forgot i mean where’s the superior siege and all these other issues what i say take it as you like but in the end im just as much SoS as you and still have an account on the server so its tough to see how much more of a well organised machine SoR is and then i look at SoS and think cmon guys quit kittening around.

I’m not on SoS buuut…

I believe the reason why SoR is so much more organised in general is because they are constantly fighting servers of the same (or similar) population and calibre. For weeks the three ‘Titans’ as some may call it fight each other, while the other servers (SoS included) faces a wiiide variety of servers with a wiiide variety of population numbers. As a result there is a constant shift in the attitude/atmosphere/even skill of a server because of the variety of opposition they face.

(edited by electriette.8952)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tristam Green.9178

Tristam Green.9178

I’ve had so much fun squishing TC like a bug this week.

such pro

Treant Reznor (GRD) | Phizixx (ELE) | Peter J Quill (THF) | Ninnymonger (ENG) | Carduus Nox (NEC)

[CERN] When Zergs Collide – Tarnished Coast born n’ bred

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I’ve had so much fun squishing TC like a bug this week. The tears have been flowing, the jimmies have been rustling and despite TC’s dirty tricks, exploiting and general emote spamming they have rarely broken 150ppt. Thanks TC.

And to my fellow Rallians.

Dont hate on tc. They may be your allies in the league

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tristam Green.9178

I’m not on SoS buuut…

I believe the reason why SoR is so much more organised in general is because they are constantly fighting servers of the same (or similar) population and calibre. For weeks the three ‘Titans’ as some may call it fight each other, while the other servers (SoS included) faces a eiiide variety of servers with a wiiide variety of population numbers. As a result there is a constant shift in the attitude/atmosphere/even skill of a server because of the variety of opposition they face.

That’s much the same reason we on TC have issues facing SoR every time we do.

We get months of (FA/DB/Mag) on one side (sometimes on both) and another on the other side, and we’re used to squaring off against that type of opponent.

SoR is a different animal altogether. It’s just how it is.

I’m fairly certain if we had four weeks solid against SoR, we would fare a lot better against them.

Treant Reznor (GRD) | Phizixx (ELE) | Peter J Quill (THF) | Ninnymonger (ENG) | Carduus Nox (NEC)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

This is why we can’t have nice things.

(edited by Brutus.5732)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

I’ve had so much fun squishing TC like a bug this week. The tears have been flowing, the jimmies have been rustling and despite TC’s dirty tricks, exploiting and general emote spamming they have rarely broken 150ppt. Thanks TC.

I’m sorry to break the news but you have no credibility, you’re from IRON.

Good luck getting GvG matches in the future, you’ll need it.

Tarnished Coast

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Dont hate on tc. They may be your allies in the league

Everyone knows that JQ is our one true ally, our relationship is enough to conquer the world!

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

^ I am so creeped out right now..

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Tristam,

I believe that most of the Rallians have nothing but the deepest respect for TC. Your SEA guilds (like WvW) bring the fights. Show no fear, no running. /salute. We have learned much from TC too.

FW

I’m not on SoS buuut…

I believe the reason why SoR is so much more organised in general is because they are constantly fighting servers of the same (or similar) population and calibre. For weeks the three ‘Titans’ as some may call it fight each other, while the other servers (SoS included) faces a eiiide variety of servers with a wiiide variety of population numbers. As a result there is a constant shift in the attitude/atmosphere/even skill of a server because of the variety of opposition they face.

We get months of (FA/DB/Mag) on one side (sometimes on both) and another on the other side, and we’re used to squaring off against that type of opponent.

I’m fairly certain if we had four weeks solid against SoR, we would fare a lot better against them.

[SoX] – JQ

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Time to get patone back. I wonder what happened to that guy. Did his head explode.

EBG karma trains, yeah that’s what we need...???

Don’t get me wrong, he got a lot of casuals interested; but he would be out of his element in an outnumbered environment and I think he knew that. It’s not coincidence he left right as we started to drop

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tristam Green.9178

Hello Tristam,

I believe that most of the Rallians have nothing but the deepest respect for TC. Your SEA guilds (like WvW) bring the fights. Show no fear, no running. /salute. We have learned much from TC too.

FW

I’m not on SoS buuut…

Overall, the fights I attended against SoR this time were way better than some of the other times I’ve seen SoR zerg fights. Fewer emote spam events etc. Exceptions stood out as always, but I know every server has their kittens.

The only thing that consistently bothered me at all about facing some of you versus facing some other servers was being straight-up ganged-upon. And I’m not talking 2v1, I’m talking in nearly every case, being facerolled 4-1 or more, and you’d be foolish to believe I wouldn’t run from those odds. It’s just poor form.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

Much love to SONG/NYS/SAHP for the huge fight at TCBL and EBG. The grub that defended TCBL keep with us was one big lol. Looking forward for more fight like this.

p/s: Kinda wish you guys pushed us on SMC 3rd floor :p

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

SoS has really decent numbers in Oceanic and SEA. They just simply need a few guilds to unite their insane amount of militia like what MERC and co. did in the past.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Yep, Fann, WvW are a classy bunch. I run with them when I can and am always the better for it.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

There is this option in chat where if you un click emotes, you will forever see them no longer. ^.^ Takes a load off the ego.

Ty for the fun at TC GAR and EB Keep and SMC. ^.^

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Hello Aieo,

Thanks for your point of view.

Also Traejan, have you faced the JQ SEA 60-80man force hitting either BG or SOR nearly every SEA night since Jan/Feb 2013? That existed before either BG or SOR came up with the map blobs.

FW

It’s equally hard, if not harder, to find TC roamers during the past few days as well. Half of them just run away when I wave, while the other half either die too soon or run into structures half-way through battle.

I guess roamers are now a rare species across all servers.

I blame the blob mentality SoR has:
1. Created in the T1 NA wvw meta game
2. Championed for more than half a year
..etc..

Fixed that for you..

Some people just want to see the world burn

ANet created the blob mentality and only strengthened its stranglehold with every subsequent patch. It was never one server championing the idea of it. Hopefully the new BLs will alleviate some of this play style…

I share your hope that one day the blobbing will end but let’s not try to re-write history here…

SoR created this tactic to stay competitive in T1 before the IRON/KISS EU transfers.

SoR continued this tactic once they had a large influx of players across multiple time zones and continue to map blob even now.

Every other server has had to do the same to compete and now the lag is pretty much unbearable.

created the tactic eh? I guess those PRX (hod) RUIN (et) map blobs didn’t really exist in t1 a year ago. I’m sure jq had some as well but can’t think of any of the guilds.

This guy speaks the truth. I recall map blobs back when PRX and RUIN were at their prime.

Don’t forget the NYS blob. They’ve been around just as long.

Since when we are a blob? That’s gross

gotta love when an sor guilds get called out blobbing and the whole server comes in their defense saying we don’t blob and we don’t have coverage. You guys blob harder than the other t1 servers

Lol who is this kid and why is he so obsessed with SoR?

Might want to get some professional help, buddy.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

On a more relevant note, running with Aco’s 20 or so group against the horde of EP last night during late NA was so fun. Thanks to the mesmer from EP that we kept hunting down for continuing to show up.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I’m coming to this late but this is just too…yeah; to not address.

First off, there is no deficit in leadership. Anyone who has been on SoS for longer than a week since we left T4 can tell you that.

Second, because we lost so many WvW-focused players; our remaining population who aren’t playing WvW right now are not going to start focusing on it. We’re grateful for the PvX participation we have.

The truth is that the instinct in guild migrations and server collapses in this game is to bandwagon.

SoS is 2-3 medium sized guild transfers away from being a solid T2 competitor, but only a few guilds have had the courage to step up and accept that challenge. We get a lot of individuals who are coming over and stepping up; but we really need a couple of organized groups who love fighting outnumbered and aren’t fair-weather cowards.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

SoS has really decent numbers in Oceanic and SEA. They just simply need a few guilds to unite their insane amount of militia like what MERC and co. did in the past.

A lot of experts on SoS all of the sudden.

MERC didn’t “rally” the militia. They got everyone who was hardcore WvW in Oceanic together…then left.

Everyone who WvW’d everyday (with the exception of a dedicated, great few) left. The precious few who stayed, had to rebuild all timezones from scratch.

We have a lot of potential, and we know it; but you don’t just yank out a rug that big and expect it to change overnight.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

MERC didn’t “rally” the militia. They got everyone who was hardcore WvW in Oceanic together…then left.

Everyone who WvW’d everyday (with the exception of a dedicated, great few) left. The precious few who stayed, had to rebuild all timezones from scratch.

We have a lot of potential, and we know it; but you don’t just yank out a rug that big and expect it to change overnight.

Really? It’s not “overnight” anymore. It’s been 6 months.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jax.1283

Jax.1283

This has some sense. I’m also ex-SOS and I stayed on SOS from the tier 1 fall all the way to tier 4. It got to a point where the last couple of main guilds couldn’t do much. So to keep our communities alive we left. But anyways enough of the past. Thanks to TS and friends and Awe for the good fights tonight. Also Awe what was up with that 3rd floor SMC defense…. but all in all a fun night for GC and OCX. Also it was us you guys were fighting not NYS or SAHP they were on TC BL. And thanks to WvW from last Sunday the 25 of us had a lot of fun against you all. You guys are always fun to fight. Thanks all, good fights so far lets end this week on a good note.

Rai
OCX Commander

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: MountainPanda.5831

MountainPanda.5831

I’m sorry to break the news but you have no credibility, you’re from IRON.

Good luck getting GvG matches in the future, you’ll need it.

Oh no what are we going to do without TC’s fair play seal of approval?!! LOL Would that be the same credibility you earn by taking T3 towers without dropping a single piece of siege or even face rubbing the gate? Who do you think you are? The credible hulk?

I spilled my coffee when I read this, this is hilarious. You owe me a new phone and a new cup of starbucks! Lol credible hulk…

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tristam Green.9178

Here’s a form letter for anyone who wishes to replicate a Korbaal post in a Matchup thread:

[Insert smacktalk here]

Attachment:
[meme image, preferably a gif as it punctuates the point better.]

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

And I thought matchup threads with Maguuma were bad.

Sad.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Really? It’s not “overnight” anymore. It’s been 6 months.

There are many factors that delay trying to organize a pvx server for wvw.

1. Try telling PvX players to come WvW & fight twice their numbers to get 3-4 champ bags instead of farming 50-60 champ bags in 1hr in FG.
2. Try telling PvX players to come WvW instead of doing new PvE content with skin/achievement rewards every 2 weeks.
3. Try telling PvX guilds that they need to merge and form bigger guilds for WvW because the forum said so!
There is a reason many of you well wishers left SoS, because alot of the stuff you guys are recommending/criticizing isnt easy to accomplish especially with only PvX guilds. If it was easy I would have expected most of you to stay on SoS and help.

See you in game!

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: iNtotheblue.8624

iNtotheblue.8624

This has some sense. I’m also ex-SOS and I stayed on SOS from the tier 1 fall all the way to tier 4. It got to a point where the last couple of main guilds couldn’t do much. So to keep our communities alive we left. But anyways enough of the past. Thanks to TS and friends and Awe for the good fights tonight. Also Awe what was up with that 3rd floor SMC defense…. but all in all a fun night for GC and OCX. Also it was us you guys were fighting not NYS or SAHP they were on TC BL. And thanks to WvW from last Sunday the 25 of us had a lot of fun against you all. You guys are always fun to fight. Thanks all, good fights so far lets end this week on a good note.

U forgot Hire, lol, that was one of the funnest night i had in wvw for long time, DAT GRUB shall forever haunt our memories and we had a really good laugh when we eventually wiped to dat grub, PVE too hard.

Good to see some Old SOS friends mainly TS+pugs, dat blob u guys had in EB was nasty we had some really good engagements all night, keep bringing it all week guys its been a blast, that fight at the stairs at WC was awesome.

Intotheblue | Tiny Guardsman | Tiny Exorcist
Commander of [OCX] Sanctum of Rall
http://oceanix.com.au/forum.php

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jax.1283

Jax.1283

U forgot Hire, lol, that was one of the funnest night i had in wvw for long time, DAT GRUB shall forever haunt our memories and we had a really good laugh when we eventually wiped to dat grub, PVE too hard.

Good to see some Old SOS friends mainly TS+pugs, dat blob u guys had in EB was nasty we had some really good engagements all night, keep bringing it all week guys its been a blast, that fight at the stairs at WC was awesome.

Your Right…. Thanks Hire as well guys amazing work

Rai
OCX Commander

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Weekly Tarnished Coast Dolyak Parade
Yes that time of the week is very near! That glorious time when players of all races come to celebrate the dolyaks and their selfless sacrifices for us! I know in the past both SoS and SoR have come out to join in large numbers, so I hope to see MANY people here this week!

For those who do not know, the Dolyak parade is a time where we get together and just have fun, and of course, parade around as dolyaks around the borderlands! Of course, you do not have to be a dolyak if you do not wish to be. In the past, everything from griffons to snowmen to elementals have flocked to our parade. So come out and celebrate the dolyaks, who sacrifice much for our endless war!

Information

• Where: WvW borderlands. The exact one will be chosen ~1 hr beforehand
  • When: Thursday (9/12) at 7 PM Server Time
  • Who: Anyone is willing to participate! If you come and need a tonic, just ask a friendly DOLY representative and we can give you some to join in!
  • How: If you choose to become a dolyak, there are 2 ways: a Ruminant Tonic, and a Dolyak Tincture (feel free to wiki these). Of course any other kind of tonic is welcome, or even none at all if you just want to run along!

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or good dolyak jokes, feel free to send me a message!

PS: Any guild leaders/commanders that are going to have GvG’s on that day and around that time, let me know! I try to plan the parade around GvG’s as best as possible, to avoid meeting up at the same place, or the parade running through a GvG on accident. (I won’t divulge when/where the GvGs are to anyone else, I just want to try to make sure there are no cross-event mishaps!)

I leave you all with this wonderful movie made by DOLY’s amazing leader Ellie, the Holiday Yak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChG0_ThxdJc

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

We were trying to do what Mag do to us when they were outnumbered. Sadly you guys didn’t dive in, but some of your militia get melted in a few seconds and it is funny to watch at :P

We did fight with NYS and SAHP as well. Since TC have fewer numbers/coverage, we kinda hop map a lot to help with the situation. And yes lets end this match up on a good note and just throw all the PvF to the dustbin where they belong.

(edited by Buzzcrave.6197)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Thought I should add that there’s no ill-will on my part (nor on most of the servermates I talk to) about people leaving.
Everyone had to do what they felt was right for their guilds and for their own quality of play.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

7 IRON wipes a 20man ish SoS group in tc bl bay just now :/

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

You had pugs as well and a bit more then 7…

Jade Quarry- Fang

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

First time yes, but when you came back we didnt

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Well it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise to see a wvw guild wipe a bunch of pugs who aren’t on Ts, nor specced for team builds. So good job?

Jade Quarry- Fang

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

You want a cookie or something?

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

This thread is boring. But last night had some great fights with the 3 zergs or guilds from SoR … out front our spawn. You guys know who you were, but wanted to shout out to you guys for the fun. It really was the most enjoyable practice and battles I got all week. i think you guys got that we were trying to practice and you guys broke into 3 evenly matched groups. It was fun, even when you guys strategically positioned yourselves.

Special thanks to the exs guys for there leadership and lessons too. We had alot of takeaways from it and wanted to send my thanks. Can’t remember i think it was SoS bl for an hour or so at 9pm ish?

~ X [REx]

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Yes please… I like chocolate chip!

Just wanted to say thanks for the fun in EB today!
Im so glad we have SoS … best yak parades ever!! See you Thurs!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Yes please… I like chocolate chip!

Just wanted to say thanks for the fun in EB today!
Im so glad we have SoS … best yak parades ever!! See you Thurs!

Well you did start them as a very classy goodwill gesture to facilitate our server training days.

We can’t help but reciprocate and appreciate.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Then we threw a dog biscuit at him…true story.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Here’s a form letter for anyone who wishes to replicate a Korbaal post in a Matchup thread:

[Insert smacktalk here]

Attachment:
[meme image, preferably a gif as it punctuates the point better.]

How dare you!! One does not simply ‘replicate’ my posts I take literally minute brainstorming these posts with my team of one thousand monkeys typing on one thousand typewriters. I’m hurt sir.

Here’s another gif.

[RIP STAR]

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

And yes lets end this match up on a good note and just throw all the PvF to the dustbin where they belong.

Hey now, our thread has a commanding lead of 556 replies and 9766 views. Keep up the good work!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Yes, everyone is winning

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Cooookies!

But really, there’s only one thing that counts, the scoreboard. It is what it is. The rest is having fun.

But yeah, cookies should count.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast