Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Maguuma fights open field? Lol. I remember wiping Mag guilds pre-league 15 vs. 40+ though. You stopped fighting after that in oceanic time zone now.

Is that why you tanked to silver?

Yes, I was afraid you’d cry me to death.

Valid fear, I cry a lot. Hallmark commercials… need a box of tissues.

Nah, you just need better guilds.

Anyone hear/see of this guy’s guilds listed? Seems like a whole lot of hot air (which I appreciate given how cold it is where I live).

[Meow] used to be on NSP when we were on DR. I believe they transferred off of NSP to join the WM Kaineng bandwagon and have since ended up on FA. I assume that they moved when Kaineng imploded.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Well since TC lost to FA last week, it should be pretty evident that most of the WVW players are taking some time to celebrate the Holidays with their families now (as are most people). I wouldn’t get too worked up about the results this week.

Yeah, and FA’s favorite strategy seems to be to run away and bore us to sleep by playing the hard PPT game. Hey, whatever works for you.

/Shrug

Skew things however you want Scrooge.

It’s not skewed, it’s a pattern. TC map hops after they get wiped a couple times.

That’s about right or just hides in tower with Ac’s. I rather miss SoS b/c they didn’t do this that much at all during SEA. They actually would have open field fights.

Agreed. We had to chase the TC 60+ map zerg from map to map (since there’s no fight in MagSwag) to get fights. Sadly TC doesn’t fight unless there’s a tower nearby with atleast 600 supplies.

The match prior to last week, this was what I thought about FA when we continuously raided every Orange swords on all 4 borders because FA kept disappearing on the map (sea/ocx time).

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deimos.7926

Deimos.7926

lol cern/zzzz guy trying to trash talk about fa. please keep running back to your tower/keep and use those 15+ sup acs you got hahaha

yall dont come out til you have triple of fa numbers on map :P

[RET] Kungpou Fort Aspenwood

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Folie.7980

Folie.7980

open question to everyone: how does it feel when the best thing you have to do during the holidays is be a tryhard in the forums?

#magswag
bad player/10

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

The question is not correct because it only caters to few of the players who are posting here. Me, for example, best thing to do is date with my family and bring home the bacon each day.

But that begs the question, why do you ask? Is it because the best thing you have to do for the holidays is to try kitten the forums?

Cheers. Can’t wait for new year kuhehe

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I’m super glad we won. I personally stayed up on Christmas Eve and then also decided to skip spending Christmas with my family to make sure we held the highest score throughout the day.

Then again, I’ve spent so much time with all my friends online over the last year, I think TC might be my real family. I might sleep soon since we won so it was worth it.. Merry Christmas everyone!

Love Cheese-kun! ♥

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

lol @ CERN talking smack.

They think they are good. The comedy of this thread lol

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

lol @ CERN talking smack.

They think they are good. The comedy of this thread lol

How much coal did you get this year? Cheese-kun wants to know.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yodaman.3274

Yodaman.3274

Good to see TC has regained their large fairweatherer population. Picture shows the tail end of a 20 person pug group chasing down 2 mag mes and 1 dd ele. Hilarious especially after they used over 200 supply to recap a paper tower from a single defender with 70 supply. Mad skills.

Attachments:

FA [BOSS]/ Ragarok Lvl 80 Ele/ Invisabelle Lvl 80 Mes/ Oni Sa Lvl 80 Thief/Hammon Lvl 80 Guardian

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Good to see TC has regained their large fairweatherer population. Picture shows the tail end of a 20 person pug group chasing down 2 mag mes and 1 dd ele. Hilarious especially after they used over 200 supply to recap a paper tower from a single defender with 70 supply. Mad skills.

Cheese-kun thinks you are mad. Are you mad?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Cheese-kun thinks you are mad. Are you mad?

He is mad about our skill. You can tell because he ended his paragraph with “mad skills”.

Thank you, we always strive to display the maximum amount of mad skills to entertain our opponents.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Wah.2153

Dr Wah.2153

I think it was a typo. He meant “Mag skills.” Look at the context….. He’s complementing Mag on their ability to waste the enemies’ time and supply. There isn’t enough mention of PPT, excessive seige, or strategic retreats to be talking about TC’s skillset.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Farming TC at north supply camp the other night. I like how they have to drop siege to do anything.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

Farming TC at north supply camp the other night. I like how they have to drop siege to do anything.

I’ve already seen it from the Necro forums, but I went ahead and put it on again if only for the music. Rennoko does good work.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

The ele in the party was pretty bad kitten

Bad Elementalist

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

I haven’t logged into WvW pretty much at all this week. Anything worth mentioning?

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I haven’t logged into WvW pretty much at all this week. Anything worth mentioning?

Choo blahblah, CERN blah blah, VR blah blah north camp blah blah, Meow blah blah, BOMB blah blah, mag beating FA blah blah.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

So, you killed a leaderless ~10-man TC pug group (rarely all at once) that was at least half uplevels and randoms from RP/PvE guilds over and over again with a 7-man wvw guild group?

Well done, sir. Well done. Your technique is flawless.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Choo blahblah, CERN blah blah, VR blah blah north camp blah blah, Meow blah blah, BOMB blah blah, mag beating FA blah blah.

NOPE blah blah, JAJAJAJAJA blah blah, underwater combat blah blah, jajajajajajja blah blah

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

So, you killed a leader ~10-man TC pug group (rarely all at once) that was at least half uplevels and randoms from RP/PvE guilds over and over again with a 7-man wvw guild group?

There was like 3 NOPE in the group at least. I have to assume they’re still talking about it because of me, when I really dont care.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

NOPE blah blah, JAJAJAJAJA blah blah, underwater combat blah blah, jajajajajajja blah blah

EHSTACK, EHSTACK, PVF EHSTACK EHSTACK, VACATION EHSTACK, BEACH EHSTACK.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

So, you killed a leaderless ~10-man TC pug group (rarely all at once) that was at least half uplevels and randoms from RP/PvE guilds over and over again with a 7-man wvw guild group?

Noooo, you fell for the classic blunder. First of course, is never get involved in a land war in the Shiverpeaks, but only slightly less well known is never get involved in a debate over a north camp farm with Maguumans!

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Well since TC lost to FA last week, it should be pretty evident that most of the WVW players are taking some time to celebrate the Holidays with their families now (as are most people). I wouldn’t get too worked up about the results this week.

Yeah, and FA’s favorite strategy seems to be to run away and bore us to sleep by playing the hard PPT game. Hey, whatever works for you.

/Shrug

It’s not skewed, it’s a pattern. TC map hops after they get wiped a couple times.

That’s about right or just hides in tower with Ac’s. I rather miss SoS b/c they didn’t do this that much at all during SEA. They actually would have open field fights.

Agreed. We had to chase the TC 60+ map zerg from map to map (since there’s no fight in MagSwag) to get fights. Sadly TC doesn’t fight unless there’s a tower nearby with atleast 600 supplies.

The match prior to last week, this was what I thought about FA when we continuously raided every Orange swords on all 4 borders because FA kept disappearing on the map (sea/ocx time).

Want me to give you Meow’s whereabouts once we get back from holidays? I’ll be your spy on Meow.

(edited by UltraHiDef.4809)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

you are just jelly of our spanish Sacrx.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Well Sacrx would notice when 98% of his group was dead lol.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

Noooo, you fell for the classic blunder. First of course, is never get involved in a land war in the Shiverpeaks, but only slightly less well known is never get involved in a debate over a north camp farm with Maguumans when DEATH is on the line!

Fixed that for you.

Also, good reference.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

A+ I love the siege usage. Really showcases the average skill level at the camp.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Well Sacrx would notice when 98% of his group was dead lol.

Not disagreeing. But we will work on a spanish commander soundboard for all y’all.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Can we please never compare that person to Sacrx. They’re not even on the same continent skill-wise. Being able to spam repeat some random phrases doesn’t mean that you know what you’re doing.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Can we please never compare that person to Sacrx. They’re not even on the same continent skill-wise. Being able to spam repeat some random phrases doesn’t mean that you know what you’re doing.

I was referencing Sacrx’s yelling and commanding, not making comparisons about skill levels. Geez. Way to ruin the fun ya kitten .

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

How to troll TC:

Go NN on TC BL with 4 people.

Kill 10 man FA group trying to take NN (they were half uplevels so w/e, just saving them time with the waypoint).

Push into fully upgraded NN camp w/ 2 ACs, 2 ballistas in camp and 2 ballistas on stairs.

Fight 5-6 TC + guards pulling them around corners to avoid Ballista fire. Kill TC players and most guards.

Kill players on ACs and camp Ballistas while LOSing stair ballistas with walls and well.

Kill new influx of random TC players.

Pull 60 man TC blob from citadel. Kite 60 man TC blob to skritt with no losses. Laugh IRL as our full support mesmer kills a warrior glued to her by dragging him off a ledge. Kill random TC stragglers who obviously weren’t on mumble.

Run back to NN.

Kill 2 new ACs in the camp.

Pull guards and random TC (again).

Kill guards, stack behind well.

Watch as TC players on ballistas fail to get off ballistas and let us cap fully upgraded NN with 4 people.

/laugh 20 times. WP home.

Please stick to RP/ERP TC. Holy kitten.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Attk guild from fa ran with at least 10 at nn and wiped to vr twice. Tc took the camp both times fa pushed the 6 of us. So we acrually took the camp 3 times in about 90 minutes. Bad or not we camped tc forever

Bad Elementalist

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stark.3085

Stark.3085

That video has at least 5-6 months old, it was the first time Tyrion face AGG, thats why he’s so excited.

Now Tyrion was the one who asks AGG to battle over there, he was saying to a guildmate who has friends in AGG to go in that direction, because he want to face them.
He lose but as you can see in the video he dont care, he just want to fight more and more, thats why we love him so much.

The actual Tyrion its much much much more organized to command.

But its really funny to see how much people desired him now. I still remember when he start in APS, he was the leader behind the leader, he plays more from the darkness and never try to be a Famous Commander, Delune and Tyrion was the true leaders on that guild.

When APS split Tyrion go to RQ and learn a lot from Novus Y, and when RQ go to JQ Tyrion stay in FA and created [BOMB]

Its very funny see people talk about him, even when he is on vacations and he is not comming back until January.

FA (BOMB) —> Baruch Bay [sIN]

(edited by Moderator)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

People only talk about him because he chest thumps about literally everything he does in game.
Even omega rushing on an outmanned map.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

And its even more funny see people who has no life and stay behind a PC even on Summer, thats really sad . Thats what people call " ADDICTION "

Yeah, hobbies are weird, right? Everyone should do what you like to do when you like to do it. Like maybe laying on different types of ground outside, or playing a game that uses a ball instead of a mouse and keyboard.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

That video has at least 5-6 months old, it was the first time Tyrion face AGG, thats why he’s so excited.

Now Tyrion was the one who asks AGG to battle over there, he was saying to a guildmate who has friends in AGG to go in that direction, because he want to face them.
He lose but as you can see in the video he dont care, he just want to fight more and more, thats why we love him so much.

The actual Tyrion its much much much more organized to command.

But its really funny to see how much people desired him now. I still remember when he start in APS, he was the leader behind the leader, he plays more from the darkness and never try to be a Famous Commander, Delune and Tyrion was the true leaders on that guild.

When APS split Tyrion go to RQ and learn a lot from Novus Y, and when RQ go to JQ Tyrion stay in FA and created [BOMB]

Its very funny see people talk about him, even when he is on vacations and he is not comming back until January.

well its a good thing you’re aroudn to write all these words to defend him

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

(edited by Moderator)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

You do realize that it’s Winter in the Northern Hemisphere, right?

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

(edited by Moderator)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Seeing has how TC had the option to respawn dozens of times, and at times came at us with well over 15, I think it was interesting enough to watch, otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered to save the recording.. It was 5 VR and Sixes up until right at the end when one additional VR joined in.

It was all in good fun, but when a commander gets called in for 5 people (I spike him at the orb) it is pretty funny, even if it is a pug commander

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Seeing has how TC had the option to respawn dozens of times, and at times came at us with well over 15, I think it was interesting enough to watch, otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered to save the recording.. It was 5 VR and Sixes up until right at the end when one additional VR joined in.

It was all in good fun, but when a commander gets called in for 5 people (I spike him at the orb) it is pretty funny, even if it is a pug commander

Truth be told, during the actual farming, the commander came once, then moved to save NE tower from FA, where he spent the rest of the time I think? I left at some point so I have no idea. But the group that did the farming was bigger than 5. Its already been stated that it was anywhere from 6-8. Not to forget that another mag group rolled through at some point as well.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

We might have found the only Stark who has no idea when winter is coming.

Also, I always wish I could be on the X-side of these 2-5vX videos just to experience first hand what the issue is with them not being able to bring the small group down.

(edited by Moderator)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

And its even more funny see people who has no life and stay behind a PC even on Summer, thats really sad . Thats what people call " ADDICTION "

Also, I always wish I could be on the X-side of these 2-5vX videos just to experience first hand what the issue is with them not being able to bring the small group down.

Usually organization and coordination. On both sides.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

Right, but I still want to feel it.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

You should really try to get on your server’s voip more if you think north camp is inconsequential.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

(edited by Moderator)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

AARM TC Thief glitches into Durios while I was inside. He died. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dtZmr8RFYM
I won’t lie, I’m a little bit disappointed, but this isn’t the first time I’ve seen this from TC, and will probably not be the last.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

This guy still commanding on TC?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

His “troll” is a metaphor for his desperate attempts to do something relevant, but still failing, because that camp is inconsequential.

The whole game is inconsequential. But, it’s still better to win a fight over something inconsequential than to lose a fight over something inconsequential, yes?

http://youtu.be/atxCDhDZJSU?t=1m4s

I guess you weren’t with your guild in the above clip. To be fair, I think we did have six though. :P

(edited by Oozo.7856)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Excellent fight. The truth is that a vast majority of the people and guilds in this game could not win that fight with your numbers. Especially the people from guilds that run with 20+.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Right, but I still want to feel it.

I see you laying dead all over the place. I assume it feels a lot like that.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Truth be told, during the actual farming, the commander came once, then moved to save NE tower from FA, where he spent the rest of the time I think? I left at some point so I have no idea. But the group that did the farming was bigger than 5. Its already been stated that it was anywhere from 6-8. Not to forget that another mag group rolled through at some point as well.

There was no other mag group., it was an uncut video. FA came in at one point. I think we did well enough for 6-8 when the pressure was on. It isn’t a boast video, just a fun set of fights with a full group trying to take the camp from some persistent folks.

I have respect for the poor guys that came back and died over and over again to try and hold it. A thankless job. TC defends that camp harder than blackgate. We tried later in the week with 2 people and ran into just as much resistance.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

/Shrug

Want me to give you Meow’s whereabouts once we get back from holidays? I’ll be your spy on Meow.

Yes please. It will be wonderful.

I’m hoping my guildleader shows up again; so we can have gvg’s in the future. I think we’ve cancelled our gvg’s 2 x straight now.

Tested the ingame server lag. Seems playable now versus the start of the matchup.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)