Dec-6: EB, CD, BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Everyone is a dude… You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

I always assumed you were a dude, but now that you say that there’s been no real tells in anything you’ve posted that I can recall. Well played my friend.

Danke! I try to keep the verbal cues to a minimum, lol.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

I always assumed you were a dude, but now that you say that there’s been no real tells in anything you’ve posted that I can recall. Well played my friend.

I knew it all along! Actually, I feel like you mentioned a husband or boyfriend at some point way back during the 13 year war? I could just be making that up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

They’re a fine guild.

Oh god no.

This coming from the leader of VNG.

If you think Zara is the leader of VNG then you definitely know nothing about VNG.

Her actions and words on the forums suggest otherwise, but thanks a bunch for clearing up my misconception with your convenient signature. A friendly suggestion to you then, sir master guild leader. You should do a better job at managing your guildies on the forums and the amount of kitten talking they do given how little of it they can actually back up. “Zara” alone does so much kitten talking you’d expect your guild to be legends and gods of WvW, yet sadly, that is no where near the truth. Quite the opposite actually.

Given that, i do not remember fighting NA much at all except for super small man fights i’ll just sit here and laugh at this comment.

Also, while i may attempt to sway what people from my guild say at times if it gets too rash, who am i to tell them what they should say/do. They are human beings who can think for themselves, i am not here to babysit them.

Oh, and excuse the 4 month old guild for not being up to your super leet prosauce year old guilds standards.

4 months? really? Unless you are implying that all of your members were new to the game in the last 4 months (which they obviously aren’t), if you can’t hit your stride as a guild within 4 months then no amount of time is going to help. I also never said my guild is “super leet prosauce”, I’m just saying you should step up your game to match that of your forum warrioring (if that is even possible), or more people might think you are just a joke guild filled with trolls.

Some of my players are new to the game, some of them are mostly new to WvW, but as i said i have not fought NA with my guilds full force yet, and last time we played vs CD i did not have internet so you didn’t see us then either.

I don’t boast on the forums, never have, the opinions of one person on a forum is not the opinion of an entire group, and you are foolish for assuming such.

We have taken on and held our own against larger groups, and even similar sized skill groups, if you think we just fold like wet noodles in a fight you are sorely mistaken. We are not so incredibly bad as you say, but at this point im assuming you are just talking trash to talk trash.

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

VNG is pretty good and getting better based my runs with them. Definitely several people in there I had not seen in wvw before. Nalivan does a good job with them.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I knew it all along! Actually, I feel like you mentioned a husband or boyfriend at some point way back during the 13 year war? I could just be making that up.

I’ve always said spouse, which isn’t particularly indicative one way or another. Especially in todays age of same sex marriages, lol. The best thing about the way I’ve set this up is assumptions one way or another are a wall of safety behind which I can safely nestle. It’s actually MUCH harder to hide when using TS. Since there’s verbal patterns and inflections that are typically particular to either gender. Regardless of how careful one is, slip-ups happen.

I merely wish to be, and not be viewed by my gender.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

You said nestle! I know now. I think.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Posted by: C Hunter.5390

C Hunter.5390

Even with all the hate filled forum wars and even more hate on the field, I must say it was fun and thank you to both servers for the good fights and good times this week. Good luck to you all in the weeks to come.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Pulling guard duty on a Mesmer trying to glitch cheat. Stay classy Ebay/ZoD

You can add Void to that list as well

just an f.y.i. he was in the keep when it flipped, and died in a convenient spot for you to take that screenshot and claim he was trying to glitch cheat.

It is convenient because its an exploit. ************ ******** *********** ****** This is an exploit of a known bug, and is against the TOS of the game. Of course, I am not really as much of a hard knuckle person as to report someone for it right off the bat. I could have, but I did not.

Of course, if I have to keep posting people, or myself on mesmers trying this, I will report them, and use screenshots similar to this. Mainly because its a massive pain in the butt to have to sit on a player I’ve just killed for 10 minutes. I’ll just leave this post as a blanket warning for any other mesmers considering use of this particular exploit. Including on our own side incidentally. If I keep seeing this I will report it, and maybe Anet will do something about. Or not as the case could be, but I don’t think anyone should take that chance.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

I’ve always said spouse, which isn’t particularly indicative one way or another. Especially in todays age of same sex marriages, lol. The best thing about the way I’ve set this up is assumptions one way or another are a wall of safety behind which I can safely nestle. It’s actually MUCH harder to hide when using TS. Since there’s verbal patterns and inflections that are typically particular to either gender. Regardless of how careful one is, slip-ups happen.

I merely wish to be, and not be viewed by my gender.

Something makes me want to say that there are textual tells as well, but that’s probably just some kind of apophetic neurosis of mine :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Goose.9420

Goose.9420

And I mean, Yaks could have picked a better server to have an alliance with, even being double teamed, Ebay didn’t beat us by much lol.. BP hasn’t been hate targetting EB this match either, you can clearly see that we’ve been hitting both sides fairly equally by both of their scores.

Teaming up with another server in matchups basically just makes both sides look weak, I know that Yaks can beat BP, you all have t2 coverage. You’re fighting SBI and Maguuma and all 3 of your scores are so close together. Go figure, a tier 2 server is on par with 2 servers that didn’t belong in Silver lol..

Alliance or not (whether or not we had one depends on who I talk to, it seems) it makes sense for both of us to focus you. Your numbers have grown, and since then you’ve regularly beaten EB when a larger server wasn’t there to put your numbers in check. Yaks focused you because you were the larger threat, EB focused you because there isn’t a chance in hell we take out Yaks. It’s the smart move by both servers.

Had a good time GvGing with BB on Wednesday. We have some scheduling issues that prevent us from having a consistent GvG group, so we’re still in a building phase. Still, you swept us in fine fashion (and according to our back line your thief was a royal pain), but we had fun. Thanks for going a few rounds extra; it gave us some extra time in the field with our people. GG.

Stunning As Funk – E Pluribus Funk
E Funkibus Plur – Funkamentalist – Funkmer
[Void] Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I’ve in no way denied that BP is formidable due to their swell in numbers, but there was NO formal alliance if any sort between us and Yaks. There didn’t have to be. As plainly stated above.

This of course doesn’t touch upon the fact that Yaks quite obviously has an axe to grind against BP. That however has little to nothing to do with us. I don’t watch the match-ups, nor the related threads, closely enough to know the reasoning behind this dislike of BP on their part. I suspect however these past few matches may have been a “reap what you sew” type of situation.

Whereas BP is blaming and tossing accusations at us for our relatively good association with Yaks. Again my suspicions are that BP put themselves directly or indirectly in the situation they found themselves in within League, and are currently sore at having to taste their own foot for whatever actions caused their poor PR with Yaks.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: BobTurkey.8915

BobTurkey.8915

Just had 3 Ebay attempt to cap CDBL Bay. They at lords same time as swords appeared. We killed them (didn’t get guild tags). There was no breach in inner or outer walls. No Ebay on map for more than an hour. No inner wall breeches in 6 hours.

Ebay is a sad server to play on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Just had 3 Ebay attempt to cap CDBL Bay. They at lords same time as swords appeared. We killed them (didn’t get guild tags). There was no breach in inner or outer walls. No Ebay on map for more than an hour. No inner wall breeches in 6 hours.

Because their mesmers are forced (or choose) to hide in a keep for hours?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berformet.2981

Berformet.2981

White swords take 30 seconds to appear on a keep or tower. its more than enough time to breach a keeps gates and get to lords. also if you dont sweep for mesmers and thieves then obviouslt theyre gonna remain hidden. mesmer can port from lords to outer from 1 point in hills and its also easy to remain hidden in the water which is why it takes up to 15 min to give it good complete sweep. stop throwing accusations around so freely and cover the bases better.

/) /)
(^.^)b Cmdr Whíte Rabbit, The Bunny Mesmer
d(“)(”) Alias: Thalia Cereus, Cisna Brightwell, Toxic Bunny

(edited by Berformet.2981)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

I’ve in no way denied that BP is formidable due to their swell in numbers, but there was NO formal alliance if any sort between us and Yaks.

I don’t know what you define as “formal” and if you are using it to parse words or not, but multiple EBay players have stated publicly in these forums that there was an alliance, at least in the first match.

Yaks may very well have an axe to grind with BP and your points about chest thumping are valid. You folks should know given how hated you have been by most servers you’ve played. But, that doesn’t mean there wasn’t an alliance. We know EBay approached us to ally against Yaks and we turned it down. Can you tell me that you know for a fact that no EBay commanders approached Yaks for the same deal?

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I’ve been many things in my time, but never one of those… O.o’

On your question, again I’ve already addressed that to the best of my knowledge earlier this very thread. You’ll have to check my post backlog, cause frankly I’m not going to attempt to fish it out with my phone, lol. The cutting and pasting alone would be tedious and take ages.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Still going on about that alliance thing? There was an alliance during the last 2 days or so of the SBI-YB-EBay match because SBI had been complaining about it all week. Otherwise we focused SBI much more than EBay, just like we did during the matches against BP during League. BP caused that themselves, due to their reputation. You made both opposing servers focus you.

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Still going on about that alliance thing? There was an alliance during the last 2 days or so of the SBI-YB-EBay match because SBI had been complaining about it all week. Otherwise we focused SBI much more than EBay, just like we did during the matches against BP during League. BP caused that themselves, due to their reputation. You made both opposing servers focus you.

Precisely what I said above. Their own actions didn’t warrant any need for an alliance between our servers. That came naturally and didn’t require any planning or conspiracy on our part.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

I love getting on during my lunch break to have some epic small squirmishes in front of our EBG keep, thanks for the fun fights BP <3 And thanks for a fun week both EB and BP. Good luck on reset….unless you’re matched up against us..

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Precisely what I said above. Their own actions didn’t warrant any need for an alliance between our servers. That came naturally and didn’t require any planning or conspiracy on our part.

You know, people would be more likely to forget about your alliance with Yaks if you would just quit bring it up.

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

On your question, again I’ve already addressed that to the best of my knowledge earlier this very thread. You’ll have to check my post backlog, cause frankly I’m not going to attempt to fish it out with my phone, lol. The cutting and pasting alone would be tedious and take ages.

In other words, no, you don’t know for fact that they didn’t.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

You know, people would be more likely to forget about your alliance with Yaks if you would just quit bring it up.

Nahh, Zara would never let her server forget.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

Who would watch a 14min video to try and find a zoom hack?

Learn to edit please…

People that have more of an attention span than less a minute? Cause that’s where the evidence was.

Plus, the good thing about streaming is its not done on cassette tape material. That means you can just click to any part you want and play. You don’t have to wait to rewind or fastforward. I was able to just click at 403 to see the inner arrow cart. Then i just clicked back to the start of the video to see nobody manning it although the golem was being ac’ed from somewhere. Then I watched more of the video and seen a guy acing from outside the gari with a closed gate. Amazing (the streaming tech not the cheating).

Can we get that original post with the vid taken down please. It’s making people look bad.

Ebays best commander aragorn strikes again! What is his response when I call him out in whispers? Simply a smily face with no denying the fact hes doing it. Also I would be more inclined to delete this stuff but its clear your community/server in general doesn’t care enough to ask/tell him to stop doing it and as he continues to do it. If this happened on CD with one of our commanders, that person would be reprimanded and mass reported. This happened 10mins ago too btw brand new video, not from league over a month ago, which I’m sure he has been doing since then and much longer.

http://www.twitch.tv/aitadis/c/3388709

Attachments:

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

(edited by Aitadis.8269)

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

I was able to see your location from that point. It’s a tiny window, but it’s possible to shoot there.

[hS]

in Match-ups

Aitadis.8269

1366×768 cant get an angle and neither can I when I stretch my window all the way either. The facts are there in the videos, this isnt the first time I caught him and he has been doing this all week. The reason I placed my AC in that spot to begin with is because I know it cant be shot by legitimate ways in that spot UNLESS you build an AC right on the gate which was impossible as I was already shooting the gate. Here’s a screenshot of when I stretch my window as wide as possible and its still not able to see me. He knew right away where I was with that AC, even with it hiding behind a wall.

Attachments:

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

(edited by Aitadis.8269)

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Here’s a picture of where I’m at during a tower taking on BP’s BL. As you can see, there’s that small area above the gate you can target and shoot through. Due to the tower’s curved wall, he could hit you despite you being where you’re at.

Attachments:

[hS]

in Match-ups

Aitadis.8269

If you go back and look at the circles you can see some of them are centered on the inner wall, how does that work. Also can you help explain the other video as well then where he shoots our build site through the gate and wall then follows the golem with it all the way to inner gate. http://www.twitch.tv/aitadis/c/3183059

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

(edited by Aitadis.8269)

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Look at that spot, and then go inside. You will see a wall that’s at a perfect spot for the angle I showed you. As for the other one, I have a sneaking suspicion it’s the upper level at the vista in Garrison. You can see it clearly from there, and it looks like it’d be possible to fire from there, but be right on the edge of the range.

[hS]

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

In other words, no, you don’t know for fact that they didn’t.

It’s irrelevant regardless, but as stated in previous posts to the best of my knowledge there was none. Two Commanders from separate servers that know one another and decide to take turns karma training a single keep an “alliance” certainly does NOT make. There was no need for anything of the sort, since we were both against you anyway. Yaks moreso because of whatever you’ve done to them that has them gunning for you, and us because we were playing for second. Conspiracies aside, there’s nothing else that matters.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: iatemyhippo.7410

iatemyhippo.7410

I’ll just leave this here.

Thanks, CD, for letting us have our fun (genuinely).

in Match-ups

Posted by: BobTurkey.8915

BobTurkey.8915

6 hours? I doubt it. Possible but pretty unlikely.

White swords take 30 seconds to appear on a keep or tower. its more than enough time to breach a keeps gates and get to lords. also if you dont sweep for mesmers and thieves then obviouslt theyre gonna remain hidden. mesmer can port from lords to outer from 1 point in hills and its also easy to remain hidden in the water which is why it takes up to 15 min to give it good complete sweep. stop throwing accusations around so freely and cover the bases better.

That would have been great advice 12 months ago. Thanks for trying. Re-read my post. No breach of inner of outer anywhere. Nothing to repair.

Anyway match done. Don’t mind BP although we lose to them, but Ebay…

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

6 hours? I doubt it. Possible but pretty unlikely.

That would have been great advice 12 months ago. Thanks for trying. Re-read my post. No breach of inner of outer anywhere. Nothing to repair.

Anyway match done. Don’t mind BP although we lose to them, but Ebay…

Stop whining… There was no rule breach here. Our mes are highly dedicated, and work in shifts if necessary. Once one needs to leave, they call in a replacement. Their only mistake was only bringing three to cap it it. So stop crying and clean house better!

Edit: Better get used to us. Looks like we’ll be seeing a considerable amount of each other for the conceivable future, lol!

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Ebay’s mesmers so dedicated that they call in a shift replacement on a portal during a week that most expressly say they are taking a week off. Yeah right buddy. Just give up the lie.

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Ebay’s mesmers so dedicated that they call in a shift replacement on a portal during a week that most expressly say they are taking a week off. Yeah right buddy. Just give up the lie.

It obviously happens/happened, or your buddy up there wouldn’t be so rectally sore right now. Have done it myself once, when my own mes was sitting in Hills for five and a half hours. Not this week though for me. I most certainly was out this week.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gracious.4279

Gracious.4279

the jigs up! we are all pro hackers muahahahaha

r54 pvp | Ebay | Female Mind Games