Dec 6: TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

TC and FA are obviously very close in size, but you guys can’t represent like Maguuma or SOS.

You’ve never been known for anything else besides blobs.

Pfftt, whatever. I soloed all of this.

#RepresentTC

You’re still a baddie. All I see is a 5-man FA group and a 3-man SoS group.

AND there’s no lootbag in your screenshot… #failedsolo

Also those 50-60 green dots to your left. Stop hiding your blobs from the screenshot!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

(edited by phaneo.4597)

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

great fights on SOSBL today. ty FA and TC

Evin Arris

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Ah now there’s the full on PVF,thought I was in the wrong forum. Was gone for a bit, and now I see Mag and SoS in T2? The hell happened to FA and DB?

…and TC beating SOR? Wow, grats toasters!

Judging by this post in your history, I can see now that you weren’t around for it. I really don’t have the patience to explain the whole thing but the tl:dr version goes something like this.

-Tier 1 blobs
-Guilds left FA
-Fairweathers didn’t want gold league
-The core FA wvw guilds wanted gold league
-Unlucky RNG
-Favourable matches for SOS and MAG
-Guilds joined FA
-Silver league starts
-FA wins Silver League
-Welcomed home to tier 2

Did you even complete your gold league achievement?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Of course its not about you guys tanking t2 and blobbing non t2 servers. Its all about you guys not getting the things “you” want. Every other server doesn’t matter cept for the one you’re in.

I’m sure SOS and MAG are super pumped about your awful blobs as well, but if you want to just say that ONLY FA doesn’t like it, then please continue.

FA/SOS/MAG would be 100x better for roaming than what you guys field. Guaranteed.

Please don’t try and bring SoS or Mag into your QQ, both servers are willing to man up and fight superior numbers. Its what good players do.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

30v1 me bro. Do you even blob?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Ah now there’s the full on PVF,thought I was in the wrong forum. Was gone for a bit, and now I see Mag and SoS in T2? The hell happened to FA and DB?

Judging by this post in your history, I can see now that you weren’t around for it. I really don’t have the patience to explain the whole thing but the tl:dr version goes something like this.

-Tier 1 blobs
-Guilds left FA
-Unlucky RNG
-Guilds joined FA
-Silver league starts
-FA wins Silver League
-Welcomed home to tier 2

I see you forgot to add this in your timeline:

-Tanked scores to get into silver league

Jk, nice to see you guys back in T2

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

TC and FA are obviously very close in size, but you guys can’t represent like Maguuma or SOS.

#RepresentTC

OMG FA ZERGS TO?? SAY IT AIN’T SO!!!!

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

You can put “tanking scores” with the fairweathers not wanting gold league.

It’s great to be back and it’s a very welcome change to the last 7 weeks.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

#RepresentTC

LOL, GODS and EB pretty much sums that up. I hope you enjoyed your bags.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

-Tier 1 blobs
-Guilds left FA
-Unlucky RNG
-Guilds joined FA
-Silver league starts
-FA wins Silver League
-Welcomed home to tier 2

Oh I missed out on Gold League too just like you guys, but I’m not gonna make a list of excuses as to why I lost to a smaller server. My harddrive just got fried, and that’s my fault and no one else.

But I’m pretty sure your excuses are a lot more valid because you turned it into a list. That automatically means you didn’t turn tail and run to the silver league.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Well since I’m not my ENTIRE SERVER in one person, I don’t see how I personally would have any choice where we ended up. I log in and fight and log off. Whatever the other players choose is up to them. I can make more lists if you need help grasping things.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Funny, you seem to have no problem generalizing an entire server cept your own here. Go and make your list mahn, your server either got beaten up by a much smaller server, or you purposely ran away and hid in the silver league. Either way, you don’t get to come back here whining about blobs and zergs and trying to pick a fight on servers smaller than you are.

People welcomed you back here, but don’t try and act like you guys deserve to be here and look down on everyone.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I called out NAGA for squirrel chasing and I constantly witness TC blob more than anything else. This has been the same for over a year and will never change. Zerg it up homie, you know you can’t stop now.

You weren’t here during the leagues and you wouldn’t understand what happened nor do you intend to understand what lead up to them. You like the ignorance and I get that.

MAG got enough ranking to get in gold so kudos to them and no matter how much FA would have pushed that week, the ranking points wouldn’t have been in our favour. Believe what you will.

I don’t really see how were picking fights with smaller servers since this is the first week back and we’re fighting you and SOS which is an extremely close match (do you need another list or something?).

FA is back in tier 2 because there is enough coverage to allow it. Gotta love that Gliko. I’m only calling out you folks and you seem to be getting a little hot about it.

Do you need another break? I would suggest another “HD” failure as a good excuse.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

No, no you need to make a “list” of excuses. You said so yourself. I have my popcorn ready mahn.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Well since I’m not my ENTIRE SERVER in one person, I don’t see how I personally would have any choice where we ended up. I log in and fight and log off. Whatever the other players choose is up to them. I can make more lists if you need help grasping things.

Would you make a list that would help me grasp how to solve P vs NP? Thanks in advance.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banono.4597

Banono.4597

Can we get a name change for this thread?

“Furiousbeard vs Shrouded” will be great.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Rhetorical questions seem to throw you off at this point and you’re obviously not reading any more.

Enjoy your return to the regular ladder system now that you’re sever survived gold league. Your contribution to their… oh right, you didn’t contribute. Thanks for coming out.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Yes, I actually feel ashamed of that, it’s like backing out and tanking because I just couldn’t handle bigger servers.

I should make a list of excuses. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quells.2498

Quells.2498

FA, do you have a sodium free version of your tears? I only ask because they really dry my skin out when I bathe in them. Thank you in advance.

Yours always and forever,

Skeletot, xxxooo

Leader of Contre [VS], just a bunch of zen adults
focus on Dungeons, Fractals and Raiding.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Your list of excuses was short and sweet and summed up your PERSONAL lack of contribution very well. You da man cool guy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Blob blob blob. Everyone blobs. Seriously. Everyone. Your noble server does it.

I can’t believe this is still a topic a year later. Blobbing might not be efficient or pretty but it is effective. Blobbing is here to stay until it is no longer effective.

CORAL NO. FA does NOT blob. They only run in small-man groups. Only TC blobs, didn’t you get the memo? o:<

He probably missed that memo because he was laughing too hard when reading the we-won-this-week-because-we-won-reset memo!

TC oceanic? wtf

Let’s see if I get this straight… according to your chat, you got 28 people repping at that moment. There are 20 TCers in front of Garrison from different guilds. That’s LESS that you got repping your ONE guild.

But here you are, talking about coverage… FA logic is hard to follow!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

in Match-ups

Lurock Turoth.9085

I’m on FABL right now, come get me!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Blobbing= easier to hit multiple targets and once, and ninja stuff so I don’t really mind. Also guild groups can usually coordinate to take our blobs.

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

FA honestly didn’t tank to silver btw :P we had a server meeting about tanking, and we decided not to tank. Due to guilds leaving and coverage loss we dropped and couldn’t even beat Magumma. Obviously nobody is going to believe this, but we didn’t tank on purpose….. we got weaker, dropped into silver league, got some guilds and got back to regular FA.

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Lurock Turoth.9085

Spent an hour and a half on FABL and saw none of these pro fa small groups……all we saw were fa zergs…

#Disappointed

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

GJ BOMB taking TCBL garri tonight. Gee Gee

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

You zerg. No, you zerg! You hack. No, you hack! You’re immature. No you’re immature! You mad. No, you mad!

Sounds like a certain yak parade lover jelly over golden dolyak finisher.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

Sounds like a certain yak parade lover jelly over golden dolyak finisher.

Funny, it seems you haven’t yet tried your precious dolyak finisher – you have to do with Silver for now.

But then again, the finisher is limited use which will vanish when the next season hits. Dolyak parade started a year ago, and you will see a dolyak parade announcement on these forums even after a year from now.

Guess who’s gonna have the last laugh?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

#RepresentTC

LOL, GODS and EB pretty much sums that up. I hope you enjoyed your bags.

Except that its been every night. on every BL. FABL has been nothing but blobs that refuse to fight without siege all week.

Lets see… I’ve personally seen FA use 20 guild catas on one tower and still fail to take it, 10 omegas on a keep without WP and fail… But this is just what I’ve been a part of myself.

To the NS mesmer roaming around (I think FABL) you are a handfull on your own. You basically carry anyone you fight with, love, the asura warrior you smashed in round 2.

(I hope everyone on FABL got a lovely meal of clam cakes )

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

Seriously SoS…all you have done this entire matchup is prevent FA from getting points. Are you scared of TC or something? Especially your oceanic and EU guilds. All the do is karma train FA when we have 10 people on and don’t even touch TC. At this point I’m assuming that all of SoS oceanic is either terrified of fighting or are pve guilds farming their empyreal fragments.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Anyone from FA happen to know the name/account name of the FA thief in the uber pink ponies of death guild that is constantly hacking?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Anyone from FA happen to know the name/account name of the FA thief in the uber pink ponies of death guild that is constantly hacking?

Second this. Would be great justice to let us know this.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

You! Third server in the matchup! Stop hitting our server and hit the other guys instead so we can win!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

AKA stop being zergling baddies

FA blobs just as hard, e.g., earlier today when HOPE and CL had to blob together to beat our < 25-man group on FABL while we were outmanned.

I’d also wager a guess that FA has (slightly) more coverage than TC now. It’s not our fault that you guys have morale problems and your numbers disappear after getting stomped into the ground over and over. You can blame it on beating up T3 servers for 7 weeks, but that’s also your fault.

Side note: Is 20k wvw kills supposed to be something to be proud of ???

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

FA blobs just as hard, e.g., earlier today when HOPE and CL had to blob together to beat our < 25-man group on FABL while we were outmanned.

Pretty sure that was bad timing on CL’s part/miscommunication as they are not an english-speaking guild. And, had to blob? Lol really?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Ever wonder what happens to a human who dies in this game?

:3

Nice sos going strong this friday.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I’d also wager a guess that FA has (slightly) more coverage than TC now. It’s not our fault that you guys have morale problems and your numbers disappear after getting stomped into the ground over and over. You can blame it on beating up T3 servers for 7 weeks, but that’s also your fault.

More players? I’ll take that bet.

I prefer facing SoR and BG over FA and DB. We get rolled by SoR and BG less than we roll FA and DB. This match up is actually closer. As for JQ, I think TC’s about on par, with better overall coverage, but JQ has a massive coverage advantage for about 5 hours, where they get a crapload of points.

I’m pretty sure TC can stay competitive with and beat JQ with a couple weeks of practice. Our last matchup was close and wasn’t a faceroll by any stretch of the imagination. Anyone saying that is silly.

On that note, TC is more competitive in T1 than JQ was in its last week in T1. Just sayin’. We’re at 115k. You were at 105k at this time when you were last in T1.

Judging by the scoreboard you guys are ahead or tied with us.

And 20K kills on a warrior as a roamer. Sorry for not being up to your standards “Commander of the zerglings”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Good one lol

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Seriously SoS…all you have done this entire matchup is prevent FA from getting points. Are you scared of TC or something? Especially your oceanic and EU guilds. All the do is karma train FA when we have 10 people on and don’t even touch TC. At this point I’m assuming that all of SoS oceanic is either terrified of fighting or are pve guilds farming their empyreal fragments.

Yawn. 1/10, this is a cut and paste post and boring. I award you no internets.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

Maybe Anet should rename this game mode to “Roamer vs Roamer vs Rabbits”.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

...Hallelujah! Holy dolyak! Where’s the Tylenol?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cheloss.1453

Cheloss.1453

Yesterday we were 18 in [CL]. The fights that we joined [HOPE] not were unintentional, but between the 2 groups do not believe that we overcome the 40 and even on the map there was no line.

http://youtu.be/OGv7dl9mgUc

We are a guild latino mostly composed of Chileans.
Forgive my poor English

Por la Razón o La Fuerza [CL]
Fuerte de Aspenwood

(edited by Cheloss.1453)

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

I’m sorry, we’re getting stomped? You keep using that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Traxien Cion.9261

Yesterday we were 18 in [CL]. The fights that we joined [HOPE] not were unintentional, but between the 2 groups do not believe that we overcome the 40 and even on the map there was no line.

Forgive my poor English

Eh, we didn’t have 40. It was about 25, although we did outnumber ya. We actually went outmanned as soon as HOPE hopped on the map.

As for that video, we were running almost entirely uplevels, although we swapped out after most of us died (I was the TC warrior harassing you throughout the whole ordeal. Never run uplevels, personally), killed CNB (they had already wiped your group by that point), and then proceeded get a few fights before leaving because we were tired of the dual guild blobs on both sides. I think we were trying to karma train or something, but I dunno. Not my jam, so I didn’t stick around long. Been taking a break and whatnot.

THAT SAID, my previous post wasn’t a knock on CL. You guys seem cool, but I was just making a point that FA does blob.

And why bring up a post I made months ago, Furious? TC was considerably stronger then, and FA was much weaker. We’re much more closely matched now, with FA probably having more coverage (but maybe not! We were missing a lot of commanders this week. Myself included). I’m interested in seeing what the score looks like with Maguuma instead of SoS because it seems like SoS is neutralizing your oceanic PPT.

(edited by Traxien Cion.9261)

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Forgive my poor English

Eh, we didn’t have 40. It was about 25, although we did outnumber ya. We actually went outmanned as soon as HOPE hopped on the map.

As for that video, we were running almost entirely uplevels, although we swapped out after most of us died (I was the TC warrior harassing you throughout the whole ordeal. Never run uplevels, personally), killed CNB (they had already wiped your group by that point), and then proceeded get a few fights before leaving because we were tired of the dual guild blobs on both sides. I think we were trying to karma train or something, but I dunno. Not my jam, so I didn’t stick around long. Been taking a break and whatnot.

THAT SAID, my previous post wasn’t a knock on CL. You guys seem cool, but I was just making a point that FA does blob.

And why bring up a post I made months ago, Furious? TC was considerably stronger then, and FA was much weaker. We’re much more closely matched now, with FA probably having more coverage (but maybe not! We were missing a lot of commanders this week. Myself included). I’m interested in seeing what the score looks like with Maguuma instead of SoS because it seems like SoS is neutralizing your oceanic PPT.

That would be like mags faceing lesser mags.
Current FA acts like mags,with just a twist of blobbing and less roaming for opportunities.
Mag would had put more pressure on in expence of theyr own stability.
I believe if we were replaced with mags for this match up,fa would had been worn out of the map because of the constant attacks on theyr quarter.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cheloss.1453

Cheloss.1453

Forgive my poor English

Sorry then I understood wrong. All servers have blob I see it as something natural in WvWvW

This week we had lots of fun, thanks guys

Por la Razón o La Fuerza [CL]
Fuerte de Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Wasn’t able to play GW2 for couple of days.
So what’s new?

Well, it seems my predictions were correct about TC winning.

in Match-ups

Traxien Cion.9261

Forgive my poor English

Sorry then I understood wrong. All servers have blob I see it as something natural in WvWvW

This week we had lots of fun, thanks guys

I agree, which is why it bothers me when people complain about it. I just leave the map, avoid the blob, or make my guildies shape up and kill it instead of whining on the forums.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

Overall this was a good match-up. It is nice to face the T2’s again. The score is close as it should be for everyone on the 3 servers to enjoy a fairly equal and competitive match.

I hope Anet doesn’t do leagues again cause it sucks kitten . Either you stomp or get stomped, no fun at all.

I’m looking forward to facing SoR soon. If TC can beat them and TC only beat us by 15k, then it should be a pretty good test for us and it should be a close match. I think FA, TC & SoR would be incredibly close, that is if there’s no 2vs1, which I can’t see happening.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

What happened to MAG/SBI/Yak match up? How come Yaks are winning?