Dec 6: TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard, you’re whining about a tactic.

And you’ve stayed conveniently silent about the FA thief hacking into TC Lowlands. How curious.

Furiousbeard everyone knows that you’re a forum warrior, you love the attention in these threads, you want everyone to know that you’re close to 20k kills in WvW. Congratz man.

My experience after a year playing WvW:

Every server zergs too much.
All the best players are hammer stun warrior thieves with infinite stealth.
PPT is super important but if you have too many people fighting for it then your server is the WORST!!!! And we’re gonna let you know about it ON THE FORUMS!!
Yada yada yada
Anyone that zergs is obviously a scared baddie that doesn’t want to fight in lower numbers a bloo bloo bloo

But maybe I’m wrong

I don’t police cheaters, that’s a job for you guys and Anet.

Beyond that I know for a FACT that FA and TC will see a lot of each other over the next few months so I would like to see some more roamers from you guys.

Zerg tactics are not the only ones to be used on a map.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Kruegs is telling a story about a bunch of zerglings that are too scared to unblob after being punished by the big bad Tier 1.

Come on guys, look at how close this match is. Do you REALLY need to blob up like a bunch of noobs?

There has got to be 5-10 people from those omni blobs that know how to use more than the 1 button over and over.

This is not a tier 1 fight, so you don’t have to play it like one. Unless of course you think 30 people chasing down a handful is a good use of resources.

Indulge me at least. I’m sure you guys can be better then what is currently being presented.

lol your rage is oozing from my screen

I think you need to listen to softer music while reading my post, its affecting your comprehension.

i listen to blackmill! that’s like, chillstep!

though to be quite honest the tone of your post screams “I’M RAGING” in all directions so idk what you’re on about lol

find someone aside from yourself who doesn’t think otherwise. oh and kruegs doesn’t count, you two are … two of a kind.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Of course its not about you guys tanking t2 and blobbing non t2 servers. Its all about you guys not getting the things “you” want. Every other server doesn’t matter cept for the one you’re in.

I’m sure SOS and MAG are super pumped about your awful blobs as well, but if you want to just say that ONLY FA doesn’t like it, then please continue.

FA/SOS/MAG would be 100x better for roaming than what you guys field. Guaranteed.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Seriously though, you have an OCX crew, you don’t see our OCX crew coming here “asking” your crew for a “good fight”….

(….)

Wait do we have an OCX crew?

I’m sure SOS and MAG are super pumped about your awful blobs as well, but if you want to just say that ONLY FA doesn’t like it, then please continue.
FA/SOS/MAG would be 100x better for roaming than what you guys field. Guaranteed.

Mag deserves to be here more than your server. At least they weren’t afraid of Gold league..

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

lol he’s still raging omg. it’s almost kinda sorta adorable.

@Shrouded we actually have now! we have our very first OCX guild. LOL i was so hyped i already professed my love to the guild leader
or at least the first since the randomised matchup started.

(edited by electriette.8952)

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Kruegs is telling a story about a bunch of zerglings that are too scared to unblob after being punished by the big bad Tier 1.

Come on guys, look at how close this match is. Do you REALLY need to blob up like a bunch of noobs?

There has got to be 5-10 people from those omni blobs that know how to use more than the 1 button over and over.

This is not a tier 1 fight, so you don’t have to play it like one. Unless of course you think 30 people chasing down a handful is a good use of resources.

Indulge me at least. I’m sure you guys can be better then what is currently being presented.

lol your rage is oozing from my screen

I think you need to listen to softer music while reading my post, its affecting your comprehension.

i listen to blackmill! that’s like, chillstep!

though to be quite honest the tone of your post screams “I’M RAGING” in all directions so idk what you’re on about lol

find someone aside from yourself who doesn’t think otherwise. oh and kruegs doesn’t count, you two are … two of a kind.

Don’t you need exclamation marks to exude rage?

You guys responding to me have included a bunch, but maybe that’s just because you’re excited about being addressed by me. Your pvf is just like your wvw gameplay. 2-30 V 1 or you stay home.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Blob blob blob. Everyone blobs. Seriously. Everyone. Your noble server does it.

I can’t believe this is still a topic a year later. Blobbing might not be efficient or pretty but it is effective. Blobbing is here to stay until it is no longer effective.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

Blob blob blob. Everyone blobs. Seriously. Everyone. Your noble server does it.

I can’t believe this is still a topic a year later. Blobbing might not be efficient or pretty but it is effective. Blobbing is here to stay until it is no longer effective.

CORAL NO. FA does NOT blob. They only run in small-man groups. Only TC blobs, didn’t you get the memo? o:<

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

And you’ve stayed conveniently silent about the FA thief hacking into TC Lowlands. How curious.

Furiousbeard everyone knows that you’re a forum warrior, you love the attention in these threads, you want everyone to know that you’re close to 20k kills in WvW. Congratz man.

PPT is super important but if you have too many people fighting for it then your server is the WORST!!!! And we’re gonna let you know about it ON THE FORUMS!!
Yada yada yada
Anyone that zergs is obviously a scared baddie that doesn’t want to fight in lower numbers a bloo bloo bloo

But maybe I’m wrong

Beyond that I know for a FACT that FA and TC will see a lot of each other over the next few months so I would like to see some more roamers from you guys.

Haha, dude, they’re on your server you should at least keep an eye out and report them too. You seem to have some ideals about WvW and I think having no cheaters in wvw would probably fit into that arrangement of ideals. I totally agree zerg tactics are not the only ones to be used on a map, and you won’t find me in a zerg. I run small group or by myself because for me zerg = lag = death. I’m constantly fighting against numbers greater than the comrades I have with me but I don’t give a kitten because it’s not going to change. Pug commanders are gonna grab pugs and zerg. Guild groups are gonna zerg. Small guild groups are going to hammer train on other guild groups and hope their ping is better, or they’ll hammer train against pugs and slap each other high fives and have a little tug as their kill counts go up. Such is life in wvw. Pay the repair fee and get back out there.

I’m going to swing you a tip. Last night (probably around 10:30pm to 1am Queensland, Australia time) in TCBL was pretty good for random engagements of small numbers. Fa had one or two small guild groups on, but they weren’t hammer trains (mainly thieves mesmers) and they were assaulting our camps and what not. We had 1 commander focused on defending a certain camp, whilst the rest of us were pugs. I had a great time with 2-3 other people fighting against these small groups, SoS joined in with a similar number and it became interesting even more. Maybe if this time slot suits you, it could be possible to find some action like that for yourself.

(edited by FXLEACH.9436)

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

@Shrouded we actually have now! we have our very first OCX guild. LOL i was so hyped i already professed my love to the guild leader
or at least the first since the randomised matchup started.

Nice! Alrite, rephrasing my post. We have one OCX crew lol.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

You do whatever you need to do zergling.

You’re A+ in my books

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Likewise T3 stomper. :P Or is it Silver League Champion?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Holy crap I’ve never seen furiousbeard legit rage before. Dude silver league was NOT good for you.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I’m just getting back in to the swing of things.

Silver League was the most boring experience ever. I was expecting more when I got back. Hopefully MAG will be refreshing.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Mag is a top T3 server who fights T1 servers. It’s no surprise why you wanna fight em…. One of these days, you’re going to realize your server is right below TC when it comes to numbers.

in Match-ups

FXLEACH.9436

Yada yada yada

But maybe I’m wrong

Haha, dude, they’re on your server you should at least keep and eye out and report them too. You seem to have some ideals about WvW and I think having no cheaters in wvw would probably fit into that arrangement of ideals. I totally agree zerg tactics are not the only ones to be used on a map, and you won’t find me in a zerg. I run small group or by myself because for me zerg = lag = death. I’m constantly fighting against numbers greater than the comrades I have with me but I don’t give a kitten because it’s not going to change. Pug commanders are gonna grab pugs and zerg. Guild groups are gonna zerg. Small guild groups are going to hammer train on other guild groups and hope their ping is better, or they’ll hammer train against pugs and slap each other high fives and have a little tug as their kill counts go up. Such is life in wvw. Pay the repair fee and get back out there.

I’m going to swing you a tip. Last night (probably around 10:30pm to 1am Queensland, Australia time) in TCBL was pretty good for random engagements of small numbers. Fa had one or two small guild groups on, but they weren’t hammer trains (mainly thieves mesmers) and they were assaulting our camps and what not. We had 1 commander focused on defending a certain camp, whilst the rest of us were pugs. I had a great time with 2-3 other people fighting against these small groups, SoS joined in with a similar number and it became interesting even more. Maybe if this time slot suits you, it could be possible to find some action like that for yourself.

I report stuff if I see it, but since I don’t stand in towers all day, it’s rare to witness.

You seem like someone I see eye to eye with, so why not convince your two home boys to drop their fail troll acts? It’s pretty obvious these other two like the warmth of a turkish bath house in wvw.

Mate those two both have a lot of wvw experience and have been with TC during the tough times, like when we were being monstered a few months back and could only just keep our Garri (nothing else) on TCBL.

My final words on this is that zerging is going to always be a part of wvw (and perhaps an issue, depending on how you view it) as Urrid stated earlier. As far as my experiences have been most zergs are between 15 to 25 people, generally lead by a commander either in a Wvw based guild (with some of their guildies alongside them) and mostly pugs, or a free-lance commander with a spread of pugs and et al (this is TC).

A blob, in my opinion, is 2 or 3 organized wvw zerg guilds combining to create an 80+ mass of players. I haven’t seen TC do that in a long time, but then again, I don’t get myself involved in that action coz of the inherent lagginess.

Finally, I’ve attached a (hilarious low detailed) photo of the numbers I was running with last night when we moved to take FABL Garri. We were lead by an experienced commander of a wvw guild on TC, but it was mainly pugs and barely any were in mumble.

We came up against a SoS zerg or two full of organized guildies in wvw guilds, plus the FA defenders… but that’s life in wvw.

I don’t think FA is in a bad spot at the moment. Most FA players I see in wvw are in wvw based guilds and seem organized and playing the professions and builds that (supposedly!) lead to victory.

(cont.)

Attachments:

in Match-ups

FXLEACH.9436

At the end of the day wvw is a fluid and organic thing, filled with experienced players and new players a like. There’s always going to be zergs moving around, possibly even blobs, depending on the numbers of players. I don’t think that many of those players would even think about coming to the forums to read how their playing in wvw affects the other servers. Furthermore, I don’t feel like it’s my place, in game, to say how they should play whilst in wvw.

I had a lot of fun a few months ago running with Nightlight in an organized zerg crushing group, we ran low numbers, very tightly organized, de-tagged, in order to surprise and crush zergs. It works, and it’s a lot of fun. Blast the might, pop the veils, and go your hardest.

I think FA guilds have the right stuff to do this too, from what I have seen. I know you’re a soldier of fortune, and that’s your calling in wvw, but perhaps you may need to look into a zerg crushing crew as an answer to the issues you’re facing.

(edited by FXLEACH.9436)

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Both actually, and I’ve got the finisher to prove it. :P

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Mag is a top T3 server who fights T1 servers. It’s no surprise why you wanna fight em…. One of these days, you’re going to realize your server is right below TC when it comes to numbers.

We’ve been right below TC in numbers since last year. One day was a long time ago.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Both actually, and I’ve got the finisher to prove it. :P

..and TC only got a lousy 3rd place in gold league. TC tried zerging and blobbing BG and JQ, but it didn’t work. :<

We’ve been right below TC in numbers since last year. One day was a long time ago.

Really? That’s weird seeing ya’ll seem to make a big deal of us being the bigger server over and over and over again….

BTW, we’re the ones that last some guilds here….and you guys gained some right?

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Lost and gained, but I would hate to bring up the TC bandwagon that ended the previous glory days of Tier 2.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Nowadays, it’s all about Mag beating FA even though they’re the smaller server. That or FA actually tanking to avoid top league. That’s quite a discussion eh?

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Oohh, that sounds juicy. Do you and your bf’s stay up late giggling about it?

Maybe a little pillow fight and a cooler or two.

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Lost and gained, but I would hate to bring up the TC bandwagon that ended the previous glory days of Tier 2.

I’m interested tho, what was the bandwagon? Do you mean the CD SEA guilds?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Wow. Those are some legit walls of text that I’m never going to read.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Oohh, that sounds juicy. Do you and your bf’s stay up late giggling about it?

Maybe a little pillow fight and a cooler or two.

Well, I’m giggling right now actually.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

lol, good you should be!

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

lol, good you should be!

OOhhh, there’s that exclamation mark.

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Ah, those tears. Missed those. Please carry on, I’d love to have a river of it to bathe in. And to the guy that was winning Silver league by sleeping in camps, hope you’re enjoying your time wide awake. Welcome to T2!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

[NS], not sure if you know this but there are classes other than mesmer to play. Unless your thing is playing the most faceroll class of the game, I would suggest exploring them.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

Lawl so much QQ here.

Any one QQing about no small fights from TC just come find [YOHO], we will be happy to give you a good kicking!

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

lol, good you should be!

So much rage in that one mark!!!!!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Lawl so much QQ here.

Any one QQing about no small fights from TC just come find [YOHO], we will be happy to give you a good kicking!

YOHO, please redeem your server for all these terrible squirrel chasers.

Where are you operating tonight?

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

lol, good you should be!

Never said anything about rage. Pretty sure you were just excited.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

I’m not WvWing right now but most nights its a good bet to find us on fabl.

We like Lich ganking silly ele streamers who don’t use a delay!

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

lol, good you should be!

Never said anything about rage. Pretty sure you were just excited.

Much excite, Wow, Exclaiming marks!!!!!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

lol Alrite, you’re pretty much done now. You can go back to randomly spouting insults.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I’m not WvWing right now but most nights its a good bet to find us on fabl.

We like Lich ganking silly ele streamers who don’t use a delay!

You are the biggest tease ever. So this means that only TC blobs are left to fight now. I knew it was too good to be true.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

lol Alrite, you’re pretty much done now. You can go back to randomly spouting insults.

G’night princess. Enjoy your adventures in zergland.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Tears are rolling down my cheeks right now. Here, lick it.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

That’s gross, and you should probably tell someone who cares.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

GvG 20v20 [HOPE] vs [Agg] Streaming live at 11pm est @ http://www.twitch.tv/acquire_fort_aspenwood

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Mag has roamers with attitude.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Yea, and they’re still a smaller server that you’re trying to pick a fight with. Of course, you’re going to be happy about having a good fight with em, but it doesn’t change the fact that you’re going to blob a much smaller server just like you did in Silver League.

That’s gross, and you should probably tell someone who cares.

..aren’t you all about tears and QQs?

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

TC and FA are obviously very close in size, but you guys can’t represent like Maguuma or SOS.

You’ve never been known for anything else besides blobs.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

TC, SOS and MAG went after bigger blobs in Gold League. Where’s FA? How did they represent in there?

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Why, did you miss us?

For someone who is so up to speed on everything you should already know what happened to FA before the leagues started.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Oh no, never claimed to be up to speed, but I’m pretty sure you’re going to come up with a good excuse that’ll explain how Mag took you out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

TC, SOS and MAG went after bigger blobs in Gold League. Where’s FA? How did they represent in there?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/11-22-Week-6-FA-DB-IOJ/3274796

This is how they represented after their successful tanking.

See the trend? Similar tones, similar stuff like “hiding in the tower”, “blobbing hard”, “its k, we’re having fun wiping your blobs with lesser numbers” etc etc only difference is that they were on the receiving end of it.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

TC and FA are obviously very close in size, but you guys can’t represent like Maguuma or SOS.

You’ve never been known for anything else besides blobs.

Pfftt, whatever. I soloed all of this.

#RepresentTC

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa