Desolation / Vizunah Square / Seafarer's Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Viziblob night capping winning the match up for them- SFR have gone from a 8k lead to 10K+ deficit overnight.

Viz seem to think that SFR play for the win- the guilds don’t. They organise GvG, try and capture your garrison, but the one thing they don’t do is play the points game or think strategically about camps, dollies, etc. Consequently when the guild raids finish you have piles of supply, upgraded camps and can retake the map easily as all the pugs have gone and there is no one left to defend or take anything.

SFR lose as we as a server don’t care enough about the points game, so even at prime time we have no one for the pugs to follow in the borderlands (this is the ‘no tag’ policy by the main guilds who don’t want to be polluted by ‘pugs’), so people just tend to either drift around, or try and get into EB, or go back to pve- which means there are no queues on most borderlands at prime time (which suits the guild raids).

We don’t seem to have any ganking thiefs who can go and kill dolyaks to disrupt supply lines, nor people who want to form a 5 man camp capping team (as we all know Viz generally leave 1-3 people guarding a camp +bally or ac, etc).

As for Deso being on our side, the number of times I have seen Deso come piling in to a two way fight attacking SFR..lost count this week.

GoD need to change their name to ‘Guardians press 1’. It’s actually quite funny watching them, it’s like watching a bunch of robots ‘press 1, charge in, turn, press 1, charge, remember ele macro for boons and necro marks on recharge+wells’. Maybe one day they will GvG or just face off against a similar size guild team, until then they won’t get any respect . Was fun fighting you the other day on my necro, every time you turned there was less and less of you until eventually the remaining 4 ran away-and that was you trying to join a 2 way fight by charging in to our pugs from behind..

Respect to RAID for some good tactics on EB last night. Shows SFR’s complete lack of scouts as you were able to take gates down to 50% on watergate before anyone bothered to look!

Maybe one week when we face Viz we might play the points game and see how many we can beat you by- we’ll just have to not sleep to counter the late night/morning 70+ pvd experts.

What I got from that was an angry fool who came up with excuses as to why you lost. “Oh we lost because half our server doesn’t care about the game, we don’t even try, we let vizunah win” <— essentially what you said.

As for complaing about GoD blobbing, coming from the ranked 2 server that is only ranked 2 because of the blobbing you do and morning capping I find that really pathetic. Every server blobs so don’t make yourself look like a complete idiot when you cry about it on the forums. The sfr blob on viz bl alone this week was probably bigger than vizunah’s, something I would have never thought possible. Please don’t reply to this with a picture of a deso blob, because like I said, every server blobs, but trying to say sfr doesn’t, makes you look like a really special kind of stupid.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

Q: What do you call a VS player without an arrowcart?

A: A lootbag.

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: STE.8612

STE.8612

Thanks a lot, Desolation and Seafarer’s rest, for the good fight this week.
For sure, to spend good time we need good opponents and this is always the case with Deso, SFR, and also with Elona and Baruch.
We have to keep in mind that GW2 is just a game. Next time you will win again because, really, you deserve it.
See you friends, on the field
name: Ste/Caro
Necro/Mesmer
Nationality: Vizunian
Guild: GANG
Motto: PU is beautiful

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

In this match up Desolation hasn’t been 2 vs 1 much at all (except for our own BL, which happens always). It has really been more or less 1 vs 1: Visunah vs SFR, while Desolation players have been farming giant mounts of loot and gold in pve.

If both enemy servers would have concentrated on Desolation, I can just imagine how bad our score would have been. So thanks for both enemy servers for playing fair and nice towards us. Now we are still gaining raiting and rising up to EU rank #4.

Good luck for next match up!

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hrist.8972

Hrist.8972

Gotta love 3rd wheels that do absolutely nothing, every matchup has been like that btw. Or at least, that’s what it feels like.

Hrist Unriht – [Hovi] Unseelie Court – Seafarer’s Rest EU