ET/AR/SF 7/19

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atistheso.4657

Atistheso.4657

The comment was directed at your inability to win fights while you aren’t PvDing. Also, look at the points, SF is at 55k points, which is a whole 15k more than the next top leading NA server. That means both ET and AR are getting owned. Nothing to be proud of here, no matter your temporary strength at this moment.

We did win a lot of fights and probably so did you. We just have the exact same problem you have : time when we just don’t have the people to do anything. So sf pretty much dictate the pace of this game.
My comment was provocative because I didn’t like the tone of that message but I honestly find it pointless to trashtalk in this forum, especially between 2 servers in the same situation.
So let’s just do our best, respect other servers, and enjoy the fights we can have in this matchup without a 3:1 ratio between armies.

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: OmegaArts.1029

OmegaArts.1029

Great Fights with BS on ET. Those guys are mad good! Hope we get to fight you guys again maybe next time I’ll actually get to win haha.

Commander Aerolynn – Shinjuku Volts [VOLT] Officer – Crystal Desert

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Euryon.9248

Euryon.9248

I feel for AR. We’ve had our share of defections in the past, but I think that’s made the core that’s stuck through it very resilient. We’ve been down here so long our expectations are realistic, and while we do get frustrated at time when there are big zergs stopping us at every turn on every map, I don’t think there is any quit left in us.

If AR really is in T8 for the long haul (and the FC/ET/AR matchup could be the one we’ve all been looking for), then all you really need to do is wrap your head around some new goals and take what the maps and the other servers give you rather than banging your head against SM or that one keep you just can’t quite get. Sanity is a precious thing.

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

As always AR will fall behind in third all week long and hopefully we will get a decent matchup next week. I liked it better when it was AR vs NSP vs DH

Oh come on give them credit they have a whole 25 incoming points! They just keep trying for their Keep but just can’t pull it off!

Also hello to the two guys who just tried for AR Keep while I was AFK responding to this post… again sorry about your luck. You can’t even pull it off while we defend SM or are fighting the grub. Keep trying however.. I find it kind of cute.

Don’t worry AR this is just a nice warm welcome from SF. We hope you enjoy your stay!

I am from AR

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

This thread just shows what kittens SF really are. We get it, we cant take a keep with 60 vs 30.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

please brag about anvil’s +25 points..
it’s 1 point for each Dedicated wvw player our server has
and that’s not even “at the same time, or throughout the day”

lol. please… tell me more about how you have almost no WvWers… i’ll dig up my screenshot of 17 ET people standing in LA after WvW went down… on a friday afternoon. i know that song and dance far better than you think i do…

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

lol. please… tell me more about how you have almost no WvWers… i’ll dig up my screenshot of 17 ET people standing in LA after WvW went down… on a friday afternoon. i know that song and dance far better than you think i do…

Tomato > tomato argument. Its the same thing.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Here’s 2 on different occasions for you.

Attachments:

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nevz.3058

Nevz.3058

Lets keep the hating to a minimum guys we don’t want this thread to get locked. Everyone has their ups and downs, no server is perfect so lets learn from our mistakes. Lets not make T8 look exactly like T1. Because this is one of the many reasons why we left T1 for T8. After all it’s only a game at the end of the day, and you don’t know who is sitting on the other side of the screen.

Apex Prime [APeX] (dead), Critical Mass [CM] (dead)
The Disaster [TheD] (dead), Baewatch [Bae] (dead)

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: OmegaArts.1029

OmegaArts.1029

Lets keep the hating to a minimum guys we don’t want this thread to get locked. Everyone has their ups and downs, no server is perfect so lets learn from our mistakes. Lets not make T8 look exactly like T1. Because this is one of the many reasons why we left T1 for T8. After all it’s only a game at the end of the day, and you don’t know who is sitting on the other side of the screen.

I like this fellow! That was exactly what i was going to say…well said.

Commander Aerolynn – Shinjuku Volts [VOLT] Officer – Crystal Desert

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

katz.8376

and that’s not even "at the same time, or throughout the day"

lol. please... tell me more about how you have almost no WvWers... i’ll dig up my screenshot of 17 ET people standing in LA after WvW went down... on a friday afternoon. i know that song and dance far better than you think i do...

picture time? mine has fewer people than your second pic...altho possibly about the same as your first.

so yeah. less QQ, more pewpew. suck it up and fight. looks like ya in a good place down here with us now. welcome

i think ET/AR/FC might be a VERY interesting match if it ever rolls around. i’m hoping to see that one now. possibly more closely matched than most of the other matches we’ve had.

Attachments:

(edited by katz.8376)

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

picture time? mine has fewer people than your second pic…altho possibly about the same as your first.

so yeah. less QQ, more pewpew. suck it up and fight. looks like ya in a good place down here with us now. welcome

i think ET/AR/FC might be a VERY interesting match if it ever rolls around. i’m hoping to see that one now. possibly more closely matched than most of the other matches we’ve had.

Second one was 7 on a Friday. First one in the morning, it shows the time in the map. I even took it after giving everyone time to load in. I agree, FC/ET/AR would be a decent matchup.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

The comment was directed at your inability to win fights while you aren’t PvDing. Also, look at the points, SF is at 55k points, which is a whole 15k more than the next top leading NA server. That means both ET and AR are getting owned. Nothing to be proud of here, no matter your temporary strength at this moment.

We did win a lot of fights and probably so did you. We just have the exact same problem you have : time when we just don’t have the people to do anything. So sf pretty much dictate the pace of this game.
My comment was provocative because I didn’t like the tone of that message but I honestly find it pointless to trashtalk in this forum, especially between 2 servers in the same situation.
So let’s just do our best, respect other servers, and enjoy the fights we can have in this matchup without a 3:1 ratio between armies.

kitten it, I’m trying to compensate for the crappy matchup by being a keyboard warrior, but you’re ruining things.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

I feel for AR. We’ve had our share of defections in the past, but I think that’s made the core that’s stuck through it very resilient. We’ve been down here so long our expectations are realistic, and while we do get frustrated at time when there are big zergs stopping us at every turn on every map, I don’t think there is any quit left in us.

If AR really is in T8 for the long haul (and the FC/ET/AR matchup could be the one we’ve all been looking for), then all you really need to do is wrap your head around some new goals and take what the maps and the other servers give you rather than banging your head against SM or that one keep you just can’t quite get. Sanity is a precious thing.

Our only goal right now is to stop the crazy SF pushes into our BL while ET sneaks around and takes out our other half. Rather, that’s the goal when we have a BL to speak of

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

(edited by Opc.4718)

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

A video of some AWESOME PvP action between me and SF. good work guys

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

yeah that just happened in eB alil while ago
i was like o_o what’s with all the anvil’s on..
dunno what happened afterwards, we seem to have nothing on our maps now

as for the video.. i was wondering why your health dropped off suddenly
i thought you were an elementalist for a second there..
{turns out you were hit by the canon}
but, upon closer inspection.. you seem to have downed your enemy
so my first thought is completely invalidated..

She would not fight. she kept running away slowly and slowly, while laughing at me. As soon as i went to fight and downed her, her ranger buddy came and killed me. good stuff

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Your server really isn’t making a very good first impression. I didn’t mind getting thrashed by GoM because they seemed like decent people. They spawn camped us a bit, but that happens in eb.

You guys, on the on the other hand, win purely because you outnumber us at least 3 to 1 on every map. You spawn camp us continually. Your players are generally cowardly, unorganized, and lacking in skill. And you brag as though you have achieved something. I honestly can’t wait until you guys start fighting a few higher ranked servers because you need a good dose of humility.

AR has basically melted down in wvw. 75% or more of our hardcore wvw players have moved elsewhere. Beating us is nothing to be proud of at the moment.

Let us not forget who started this. One of AR’s people decided they would swing their kitten in the wind in an attempt to try and show off. That, to me, was not making any type of good impression at all. You can talk all big but you can’t back it up. If anything, it’s AR who needs a dose of humility. ET at least tries and they earn our respect for that. They’ve given us some good match-ups and some really epic fights at times. I have literally seen nothing good from AR thus far, especially how their population is acting.
No, we’re not perfect. We don’t think we are. We’ve had our dose of humility and now we’re working to get better. We work with what we have and when we make mistakes, we try to learn from them as a server. It doesn’t seem as if AR has learned anything at all. Maybe that’s why they’ve fallen so low.
Have something to back your smack before you flap your jaw.

And welcome to our tier. ^-^

To be fair, it started after a SF player decided to chest-thump about keeping two smaller servers at a 65 PPT. That is hardly impressive or brag worthy. I honestly think forum readers cherry pick what they read to make themselves feel justified. Were the post not deleted, the thread timeline would show that. Happily the thread I originally replied to is still there. Then to follow up with even more bad manners on the thread from multiple SF players, extremely classy, and you want to blame AR for that? Interesting perspective on how events unfold. So when some AR players get defensive after multiple negative SF posts, you get more riled up and sling insults(super classy).

P.S. the comment itself was even quoted in the deleted post. I did find running into multiple zergs boring, then again I always find it a bit dull every reset night, just a matter of preference I suppose. And you can dislike someone saying they ran into bad players on a reset night, fact is you just do, it’s that way on every server (I’m sure every server feels that all their players are super great though).
And VS, I don’t remember you from EBay, but one of my guildies did spot a member earlier this evening, but only one.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

This thread just shows what kittens SF really are. We get it, we cant take a keep with 60 vs 30.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEOW.

Mag Server Leader

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scarlett.3276

Scarlett.3276

Our only goal right now is to stop the crazy SF pushes into our BL while ET sneaks around and takes out our other half. Rather, that’s the goal when we have a BL to speak of

heh, that mightve been me and a lil small manning thing last night thanks so much for having hardly anyone on your BL, really, tho idk where ya’ll disappeared to after we got bay…and every other tower…and hills… ..and then your stuffs on ebg..

welp. not sure whos saying they havent seen VS around, but pretty sure that was a screenshot of us earlier. When we, once again, enjoyed been handed your bay, and upgrading it…

but srsly, nice fights when you attempted, and then eventually succeeded (after VS logged ill add for you forum warriors), getting it back

-gives cookies-

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

heh, that mightve been me and a lil small manning thing last night thanks so much for having hardly anyone on your BL, really, tho idk where ya’ll disappeared to after we got bay…and every other tower…and hills… ..and then your stuffs on ebg..

welp. not sure whos saying they havent seen VS around, but pretty sure that was a screenshot of us earlier. When we, once again, enjoyed been handed your bay, and upgrading it…

but srsly, nice fights when you attempted, and then eventually succeeded (after VS logged ill add for you forum warriors), getting it back

-gives cookies-

That was the most passive aggressive thing i’ve ever read on this forum.
We apoligize for not having steaming piles of AR to take back our virtual towers and keeps for virtual babby points to boost our e-pen

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: nahj.2870

nahj.2870

To be fair, it started after a SF player decided to chest-thump about keeping two smaller servers at a 65 PPT.

+65 PPT comment

AR post about wiping ET, 3 hours before +65 PPT comment

AR post about wiping ET and SF, 3 hours before +65 PPT comment

Doesn’t look like SF started it to me.

I honestly think forum readers cherry pick what they read to make themselves feel justified.

Sure seems that way.

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

You guyyyysssss are making me miss T8. This is the best forum thread. So much chest thumping and drama starters. Delicious!

I heard about the downhill slide of AR but I hadn’t realized it was bad enough where it could be a fair match up with ET/FC/AR. I look forward to watching that fight. (Though you could tempt me into a T8 vacation for that week.)

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

katz.8376

To be fair, it started after a SF player decided to chest-thump about keeping two smaller servers at a 65 PPT.

+65 PPT comment

AR post about wiping ET, 3 hours before +65 PPT comment

AR post about wiping ET and SF, 3 hours before +65 PPT comment

ahh yes. thank you for reminding me of these gems. i would return the favor and say thanks for the bags on your BL last night, AR… but i barely saw any of you guys. i think i got more bags from SF last night… from my own border and AR’s…

honestly, AR guys, ya kinda make me LOL. when i saw the matchup while i was still at work on friday i was excited for a new opponent. then ya came swaggering in here all spit fire and vinegar with the “thanks for the bags” comments. and THEN we got into some weird reverse kitten contest of “who has the smaller army” (my pic was taken at 7pm on a friday, by the way, but we’ve since recovered some numbers. still not huge, tho)

honestly… i’m still glad to be matched up against an opponent that seems to be a good match size-wise, but i hope the kitten-talk dies down. i think that’s why ET hit AR’s border so hard last night… someone felt someone else needed an attitude adjustment. i missed about 90% of it, tho, as i got home from work very late

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

AR hasn’t faced SF before this. they don’t really know how big the SF zergs get at times…

nope we haven’t, but assuming you can’t keep 80+ people on every map, 30+ people map hopping to save towers all the time like some of the server’s we’ve fought in the past, i think most of us will enjoy the match up.

mmm. >looks at the map< how’s that workin’ out for ya?

ouchie

no chest thumping here… and i never said you havn’t faced big zergs. of course you have. you’ve been in the higher tiers. but ET knows from painful bitter experience what SF fields. when they WANT to…. 30 people map hopping won’t save your towers. their weakness is overnight/early morning (NA times).

i’m glad to be facing a new opponent… hope we all have fun this week..but like i said.. the drama started right outta the gate this week. kinda making me LOL

TBH, I’m having a blast so far this week. I normally play from 10/11pm – 2/3 am CST and will typically play EB, and if you’ll check (if there’s a way to check) AR’s held our stuff during that time. SF’s come through with numbers and capped things during that time but we’ve pushed them back, held them back and defended pretty well.

Here’s the major difference between now and then (at least when i’ve been on):

Now we have low wvw numbers because EVERY major wvw guild has left. we’re left with a bunch of die hard smaller guilds that just want to play, or new random players who are trying out wvw. AR is a high population server so we’re going to attract people to the battle field if we can keep some part of the maps, and i think we’re doing pretty well for what we’ve got.

Then we had a LOTS of wvw guilds (i.e. we had numbers but / ) and faced typically 2 other servers who could field numbers which make sf’s largest #‘s look like a large guild (which they’d have sitting idle in every tower they held). what sf / et has, is nothing like that, so yea… i’m having a blast against you guys. even if during times i’m not playing we get “night capped” (during the day / while nobody’s playing) that’s ok by me, what’re we going to do, drop another tier???. fall to last place? that’s fine, we’re rebuilding and we’ll be ok.

not having a strong seasoned guild presence means that when we don’t have people playing (you can “night cap us” any time essentially) the folks we do have playing probably don’t know what they’re doing. we’ll have our lions arch commanders in there that people will follow (blind leading blind) and they’ll be easy kills.

we have some forum warriors on here (which probably comes from AR being the PvP server that we are), but if you were to come in and see some of our map chat, most of us are just having fun, even against the big out-zergged groups.

IMO lets just keep it fun, keep the “ebay antics” out of the forums (that always annoyed me), this is t8 after all, and we’re not going to be winning any e-sports awards here

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

(edited by Steve Whitley.8359)

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

katz.8376

…stuff….

mmmm. i like this guy. good post here. (i just shortened it because it was long. no need to fill up forum with quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes.)

Now we have low wvw numbers because EVERY major wvw guild has left. we’re left with a bunch of die hard smaller guilds that just want to play, or new random players who are trying out wvw. AR is a high population server so we’re going to attract people to the battle field if we can keep some part of the maps, and i think we’re doing pretty well for what we’ve got.

ET is in the exact same boat my friend. /salute

also… unrelated note… you have a human or sylvari thief (i didn’t get a good enough look…nor did i catch the guild tag. i got my tail handed too me too fast >.> ) ranked “Major” who runs sword/pistol. whoever that is… KITTEN you hit hard! my mesmer has semi-decent toughness, and you chewed me up in seconds. respect!

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Let us not forget who started this. One of AR’s people decided they would swing their kitten in the wind in an attempt to try and show off. That, to me, was not making any type of good impression at all. You can talk all big but you can’t back it up. If anything, it’s AR who needs a dose of humility. ET at least tries and they earn our respect for that. They’ve given us some good match-ups and some really epic fights at times. I have literally seen nothing good from AR thus far, especially how their population is acting.
No, we’re not perfect. We don’t think we are. We’ve had our dose of humility and now we’re working to get better. We work with what we have and when we make mistakes, we try to learn from them as a server. It doesn’t seem as if AR has learned anything at all. Maybe that’s why they’ve fallen so low.
Have something to back your smack before you flap your jaw.

And welcome to our tier. ^-^

Couple things -

As you likely know, a VERY few people post on these forums, and that’s especially true for AR. Lumping all players together based on 1-2 posts just isn’t rational.

I’m not sure what it is that makes “big” servers do this (by “big” I mean large WvW populations), but the dynamic is 100% the same across every match we’ve had. The server with the largest population focuses on the server with the smallest population (we are fighting 100% of the time Outnumbered in EB, so a minimum of 1:3 advantage for you) to the point of camping our spawn, then come onto the forum and complain about us and proclaim “we don’t care about PPT, we want good fights”. Again, this is 100% repeatable, every matchup. The only difference I see in this match is the level of spawn camping from SF. I’ve never seen so much of it from the other servers that did it.

So, SF, what are you looking for in this match?

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Friday….

Mag Server Leader

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

Friday….

So….you aren’t going to play until Friday, you’re going to spawn camp us ’till Friday, what?

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shero.3106

Shero.3106

Well, i heard AR was talking smack on the forums…. Decided to do something about it. Thanks for the XP!

GG ET, thanks for the free badges and the 5+ golems you jus gave us at garrison in ARBL. I guess u cant take back your borderlands oviously cause ya all scared off getting wiped by SF. So thanks in advance for the badges you will give us in ARBL the rest of the week.

Also we took 3 keeps in your bl, and didnt get wiped once. Thanks for the XP and the badges! Love seeing that I guess u cant take back your borderlands cause ya all scared off getting wiped by SF. You may be right, but hey, we took over everything you had! Let me also say, Thanks in advance for the badges and xp you will give us in ARBL the rest of the week!

Attachments:

[Agg] – DB – Warrior

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

Well, i heard AR was talking smack on the forums…. Decided to do something about it. Thanks for the XP!

GG ET, thanks for the free badges and the 5+ golems you jus gave us at garrison in ARBL. I guess u cant take back your borderlands oviously cause ya all scared off getting wiped by SF. So thanks in advance for the badges you will give us in ARBL the rest of the week.

Also we took 3 keeps in your bl, and didnt get wiped once. Thanks for the XP and the badges! Love seeing that I guess u cant take back your borderlands cause ya all scared off getting wiped by SF. You may be right, but hey, we took over everything you had! Let me also say, Thanks in advance for the badges and xp you will give us in ARBL the rest of the week!

I think there may have been one person “talking smack”. I’m not sure that constitutes all of AR, but at the rate our WvW population is declining, by Friday it might…….

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

A video of some AWESOME PvP action between me and SF. good work guys

Yeah, you might want to stay out of EB if you are looking for some challenging roamers to fight and duel. SF or AR south ruins is typically a good spot all it takes is a beckon or a point and a bow. I’m sure there will be plenty of footage of you getting spiked so you can continue making videos.

@ ET and SF, give AR a break folks just one or two smack talkers here that will probably jump ship soon anyway.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

katz.8376

As you likely know, a VERY few people post on these forums, ...Lumping all players together based on 1-2 posts just isn’t rational.

true

we are fighting 100% of the time Outnumbered in EB

been there done that. hey, that just means nothing to lose and better loot to boot!

to the point of camping our spawn

yup. been there done that, too

The only difference I see in this match is the level of spawn camping from SF. I’ve never seen so much of it from the other servers that did it.

have you faced HoD yet? they had a pretty good zerg too...(i honestly don’t know. i didn’t go back and check the history)

I think there may have been one person "talking smack". I’m not sure that constitutes all of AR, but at the rate our WvW population is declining, by Friday it might.......

point being, one person, or a few, shot their mouth off... and, rational or not, someone else decided an attitude adjustment was in order.

i’m mostly trying to be nice, but honestly, the few AR i’ve seen posting... most of them are rubbing me the wrong way with the attitude of their posting. you guys aren’t the big dogs in the park anymore, but you still bark like you are. makes me agree with any attitude adjustment anyone on ET or SF wants to mete out to AR... maybe it’ll stick before you guys fall into the black pit of despair ET almost found itself in not so long ago.

(edited by katz.8376)

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Friday….

So….you aren’t going to play until Friday, you’re going to spawn camp us ’till Friday, what?

Friday hoping that we get a better roll, you guys put up a good fight, but we can’t get better fighting the same people/outmanned people every week.

It breeds bad habits on our side…people think WvW is just run to a tower, throw 2 rams, cap it, move to the next.

Then we move up and it gets harder, they quit. So we need to keep getting better, not PVgate all week.

Mag Server Leader

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Gotta agree a bit here with Xom (who has trounced my engie more than once in my BL over at Vale). AR is coming from a wounded POV and the painting that we did on reset was pretty severe, so I get where some of the vitriol is/was coming from. To that end, its a game guys and those that decided to vent/talk smack from AR just opened up (for better or for worse) a bigger monkey on their back. Sure SF doesn’t have a ton of “l33t” players, but we do have players, and they aren’t all mindless zergers either.

So in closing:
-To Xom and BS, I look forward to our encounters because you make me learn to be a better player when outnumbered.
-To AR, I hope you get your numbers back, but if you are going to be “down here” with us, remember that we like to have fun on SF and most if not all smack talk is for fun or retaliatory in nature.
- To the AR guild TWIN or TWN (honestly forgot how it was spelled), you have some awesome burst damage and caught my Guardian off guard on reset night. Kudos.
-TO SP peeps, lets keep it fun, but fair too. We like open field fights so lets get some in there. No harm in breaking up large groups into smaller ones for some good fighting, right?

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

most of them are rubbing me the wrong way

cough cough cough…

:P

Mag Server Leader

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

katz.8376

not that way you perv.

also... i literally LOLed at your sig.

i hope you guys move up again next week. not that we don’t mind seeing big bro again... but really you guys should be a few "tiers" higher based on your current score rank. you, and we, will have more fun if you get a more even matchup. here’s hoping for next week >crosses fingers<

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

That post is from a day ago. Stop replying to it.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

AR army vs SF army. Still fought and killed a few. In the end wiped. fun anyways

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

AR army vs SF army. Still fought and killed a few. In the end wiped. fun anyways

Just to add this was 10 minutes later

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

katz.8376

to be fair, he took a jaunt thru your BL a day ago… he just waited a day to post it.

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

to be fair, he took a jaunt thru your BL a day ago… he just waited a day to post it.

Im from AR and i know for a fact that we suck. Its a fact, and thats how it will always be. Low numbers = Losing.
Not to mention half of AR only train. We let ourselves lose towers and keeps, we don’t upgrade. We don’t defend anything. GG WvW

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Steve Whitley.8359

Not that most of you care, but anvil was stuck in t5 forever outmanned but we still held our own and have been pretty proud about being able to do that for months on end (again till everybody left). Then one guild decides to leave and they all leave and over a 3-4 week period we go from being able to compete at t5 to where we are now here in t8 where I think we fit in pretty well. Every week it seems we lose another guild or core player.

If there are still some barking, they just haven’t gotten used to the fact that we probably aren’t going to be backing it up 24/7 (or as close to that as we used to get). We’ve fallen pretty far pretty quick. Don’t know if any of you guys have experienced that before but it’s pretty heartbreaking. Especially getting owned by servers you dominated on the way up at one point who take advantage of your down state :p (I know I would too)

All i’d ask is to try to ignore some of the more harsh comments and just brush it off as nothing more than loud noise (and we’ll try not to be so noisy). We’re glad to be playing you guys, let’s keep it fun!

secessit viri bellatores

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Not that most of you care, but anvil was stuck in t5 forever outmanned but we still held our own and have been pretty proud about being able to do that for months on end (again till everybody left). Then one guild decides to leave and they all leave and over a 3-4 week period we go from being able to compete at t5 to where we are now here in t8 where I think we fit in pretty well. Every week it seems we lose another guild or core player.

If there are still some barking, they just haven’t gotten used to the fact that we probably aren’t going to be backing it up 24/7 (or as close to that as we used to get). We’ve fallen pretty far pretty quick. Don’t know if any of you guys have experienced that before but it’s pretty heartbreaking. Especially getting owned by servers you dominated on the way up at one point who take advantage of your down state :p (I know I would too)

All i’d ask is to try to ignore some of the more harsh comments and just brush it off as nothing more than loud noise (and we’ll try not to be so noisy). We’re glad to be playing you guys, let’s keep it fun!

Hey old janx! I remember t5. good times

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

I was wondering what happened to AR. I played with Ehmry Bay for a few weeks and I felt bad for you all because I heard you were a nice, skilled server but it was obvious you were outmanned by EB. The people I played with on EB had nothing but nice things to say about AR and admired the fact that you still tried. I was looking forward to this matchup because my server, ET, is in a similiar position.

All I’ve seen so far from AR is unsupported boasting, dancing on corpses and people pointing and laughing while we take your last keep. I usually post screen shots of my guild ninja capping the kitteny server’s garrison but I felt bad for AR and didn’t last night, even though we owned your entire map.

So, I’ll post this screenshot instead. It was when I had fun with AR – We were in the middle of EB while battle raged around us and managed to have some lols. Try and lighten up and enjoy yourselves here in the "dregs’ of T8.

Attachments:

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atistheso.4657

Atistheso.4657

Friday….

Friday hoping that we get a better roll, you guys put up a good fight, but we can’t get better fighting the same people/outmanned people every week.

It breeds bad habits on our side…people think WvW is just run to a tower, throw 2 rams, cap it, move to the next.

Then we move up and it gets harder, they quit. So we need to keep getting better, not PVgate all week.

Just a random suggestion but why don’t you try to split your forces when the 2 other servers are outmanned ? this way you would have more challenging fights on different sides of the map instead of moving in a giant ball that run through everything because you have 3 times more people. There are a few hours in the day when we (ET) can put a fight against your zerg but most of the time it’s just like this. Honestly over the last 2 weeks I really had the feeling that sf was enjoying rolling over people who can’t do anything more than fighting fights that are a little challenging.

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

katz.8376

Im from AR and i know for a fact that we suck. Its a fact, and thats how it will always be. Low numbers = Losing.
Not to mention half of AR only train. We let ourselves lose towers and keeps, we don’t upgrade. We don’t defend anything. GG WvW

you could change AR to ET and be quoting me talking about my server... except i never say we suck. it’s bad for what little morale we have. "we do great for how low our numbers are..."

don’t be so down on yourself.

(edited by katz.8376)

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Steve Whitley.8359

Yep that’s how it went down (@sioux I remember seeing you on the ar/eBay threads).

I know one of our commanders (and possibly small guild) came to ET. I hoped they kept their guild name but if you happen to see davitlee online say hey from AR and tell em to get online so we can collect their badges

secessit viri bellatores

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Friday….

Just a random suggestion but why don’t you try to split your forces when the 2 other servers are outmanned ? this way you would have more challenging fights on different sides of the map instead of moving in a giant ball that run through everything because you have 3 times more people. There are a few hours in the day when we (ET) can put a fight against your zerg but most of the time it’s just like this. Honestly over the last 2 weeks I really had the feeling that sf was enjoying rolling over people who can’t do anything more than fighting fights that are a little challenging.

there is no challenge. Its AR vs ET. Sf is just the annoying dad ruining everyones fun

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Friday….

We like to not really have more than 2 commanders on a map at once, which usually ends up as being 1 commander.

We do try to split the zerg, because I really hate trying to finish off Blue keep, and have people crying out for Anzalas being attacked…

I favor the “zone-approach”, having a commander at each 1/3 zoning it off, with a 3rd havoc group roaming to support either. Just always dont have the people for that.

Mag Server Leader

ET/AR/SF 7/19

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cornpops.7015

Cornpops.7015

Our Fearless Eredon Terrace Commander Masterjunior. Thanks for getting soloed so many times SF.

Attachments:

[NS]