HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

So it has come down to this. Smaller server complains that bigger server is inferior because they have bigger numbers, bigger server complains that there are no fights. Never thought I would see the day where I am on the bigger server now that leagues are over.
PS I heard that increasing the size of your guild helps some.

This happened in Leagues, HoD was the top contender in the Bronze, every other server screamed foul at HoD for tanking and having silver tier blobs while every other server got wrecked, at times HoD would qeue all maps and the forums became chest thump and about superior tactics and etc.

Even back then I saw some HoD cannon campers and tower campers and etc. Their only defense was that the other server was inferior in tactics, and no skill and etc. I made a promise I would wait one day for them up in a higher tier so I could test these tactics and stuff. I was wrong they are just another server.

What i did learn was that in the end, it does become a game of numbers and a game of trolls. This time im the one sipping coffee rolling my eyes on the forums, it feels so good!!!

I see you jumped to a different server, so they could carry you too. Cool story Bro.

Oh lol its this guy haha, the one who never came to 1v1, MU showed up, I still see em around, the’re cool as for you lol. Also remember that bit about the fairweathers when you guys were in leagues? Not that I’m a fairweather, I left FC, for a couple of reasons: No one roams anymore, except Yarr, and well I grew tired of the drama. As for the whole carry , If i wanted to have someone carry me I’d get Mitch and his big strong arms to do so while he swims through the sea of blobs, but no, I could have gone to YB, or SBI, or TC, or BG etc, nope I went with Borlis Pass, not too big, not too small, good skill groups and good roamers, I was going to go to HoD originally before leagues, but after seeing somethings, I am sticking to BP. I came to BP during leagues as well, and BP wasn’t even the first place winner, so yeah if you want to talk about carry I could have gone to HoD during leagues..

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Was expecting something more impressive given all that hype and pomp. Am disappoint.

Am disappoint in your trollin’ skill. GET GOOD SON!

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brick Tamland.6507

Brick Tamland.6507

Thief from [MU].. LOL.. I feel bad for you man. Ganking you over and over and over outside SM was fun. Those venom shares hurt don’t they. ;D

The cannons hurt more

Heed my suggestion. Read your combat log.

Thanks for the advice

Well hot diggidy dang, I lured you in pretty well, huh?
It might be due to some ego issues tho.
“Cannons can’t hurt me. I am a good player.”
Plus, I’ve got good reason to stay back when you consistently outnumber us 2-1.

The only fights i could get were literally right outside your portals at SMC. Obviously you took advantage of that with your ability to run in the portals when you were low and shoot cannons at us. Even when there were 4 of you guys against another thief and I you pulled that. I guess you did bait me well with the amount of times you went down tohugh, so props to you!

The hypocrisy is strong in you.

You’re just the Masterbaiter.

I edited the last post right after I posted it. Lol wow you are quick to respond!!

You do a lot of chest thumping buddy.
It’s [phat], right?

Edit: Oops caught you slippin again

Attachments:

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Thief from [MU].. LOL.. I feel bad for you man. Ganking you over and over and over outside SM was fun. Those venom shares hurt don’t they. ;D

The cannons hurt more

Thanks for the advice

The only fights i could get were literally right outside your portals at SMC. Obviously you took advantage of that with your ability to run in the portals when you were low and shoot cannons at us. Even when there were 4 of you guys against another thief and I you pulled that. I guess you did bait me well with the amount of times you went down tohugh, so props to you!

I edited the last post right after I posted it. Lol wow you are quick to respond!!

It’s [phat], right?

Look at it this way, you’re gettin his abs ripped.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

So it has come down to this. Smaller server complains that bigger server is inferior because they have bigger numbers, bigger server complains that there are no fights. Never thought I would see the day where I am on the bigger server now that leagues are over.

This happened in Leagues, HoD was the top contender in the Bronze, every other server screamed foul at HoD for tanking and having silver tier blobs while every other server got wrecked, at times HoD would qeue all maps and the forums became chest thump and about superior tactics and etc.

Even back then I saw some HoD cannon campers and tower campers and etc. Their only defense was that the other server was inferior in tactics, and no skill and etc. I made a promise I would wait one day for them up in a higher tier so I could test these tactics and stuff. I was wrong they are just another server.

What i did learn was that in the end, it does become a game of numbers and a game of trolls. This time im the one sipping coffee rolling my eyes on the forums, it feels so good!!!

I see you jumped to a different server, so they could carry you too. Cool story Bro.

Oh lol its this guy haha, the one who never came to 1v1, MU showed up, I still see em around, the’re cool as for you lol. Also remember that bit about the fairweathers when you guys were in leagues? Not that I’m a fairweather, I left FC, for a couple of reasons: No one roams anymore, except Yarr, and well I grew tired of the drama. As for the whole carry , If i wanted to have someone carry me I’d get Mitch and his big strong arms to do so while he swims through the sea of blobs, but no, I could have gone to YB, or SBI, or TC, or BG etc, nope I went with Borlis Pass, not too big, not too small, good skill groups and good roamers, I was going to go to HoD originally before leagues, but after seeing somethings, I am sticking to BP. I came to BP during leagues as well, and BP wasn’t even the first place winner, so yeah if you want to talk about carry I could have gone to HoD during leagues..

the one who never came to 1v1, Never happened cause you never asked blow more nonsense out your kitten .

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

The cannons hurt more

Thanks for the advice

It’s [phat], right?

^ Kill me more, I work out. It’s a game anyways lol. But what i found hilarious is after all that, we got a fair fight and killed you. You got downed, and BAM what do i see. experience and a loot bag. lol. You’re a scrub dude, who rage quits and chest thumps in your 4v1’s you do. 1v1’s can’t be that hard to set up.

I am a teef
:)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

the one who never came to 1v1, Never happened cause you never asked blow more nonsense out your kitten .

I did lol, I stated it several times and you never once responded back, MU on the other hand did, and also Yarr, and well back then i didn’t see much of Apex around but I did get some good fights. So yeah well last weeks of forums, lets keep enjoying this matchup.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

The cannons hurt more

Thanks for the advice

It’s [phat], right?

^ Kill me more, I work out. It’s a game anyways lol. But what i found hilarious is after all that, we got a fair fight and killed you. You got downed, and BAM what do i see. experience and a loot bag. lol. You’re a scrub dude, who rage quits and chest thumps in your 4v1’s you do. 1v1’s can’t be that hard to set up.

Fist pick was a group fight. Second pic was a 2v2. third pic was a 1v2. You never killed me though, nice try.

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

The Game Slayer.7632

The cannons hurt more

Thanks for the advice

It’s [phat], right?

Fist pick was a group fight. Second pic was a 2v2. third pic was a 1v2. You never killed me though, nice try.

Attachments:

I am a teef

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunatyk.6172

lunatyk.6172

Are you serious scrub? Look at dem numbers
Wtf do you always rage quit once you get rizeraped. You have no skills just numbers
!http://i41.tinypic.com/6scait.jpg!

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

The cannons hurt more

Thanks for the advice

It’s [phat], right?

Well as i’m sure you remember, you and the two other thieves were there as well, since you were there. As i’m sure you also remember you trying to run away with shadowstep causing me to use my own to get to you and kill you. Obviously you are gonna try to play that off because “I’ve got good reason to stay back when you consistently outnumber us 2-1.”

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

lunatyk.6172

You wut m8? Just kitten and don’t rage quit makes your whole guild look like a bunch of kittenes when you all start wiping.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

The Game Slayer.7632

The cannons hurt more

Thanks for the advice

It’s [phat], right?

Well as i’m sure you remember, you and the two other thieves were there as well, since you were there. As i’m sure you also remember you trying to run away with shadowstep causing me to use my own to get to you and kill you. Obviously you are gonna try to play that off because “I’ve got good reason to stay back when you consistently outnumber us 2-1.”

Oh, there was two other thieves? … lol??? Okay dude. where are they at? like.. lol.. This is funny now you’re trying to make your 3v1’s justified XD

Ok ok i need a breather. You really just make me laugh.

I am a teef

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Jereme.1840

I did lol, I stated it several times and you never once responded back, MU on the other hand did, and also Yarr, and well back then i didn’t see much of Apex around but I did get some good fights. So yeah well last weeks of forums, lets keep enjoying this matchup.

Do you mean this??

(I just fought Yarr and MU, all bark no bite? please please humor me, because I showed up , and like always Only Winter went undefeated to me, but on a side note, MU guys are decent respect, and no i wasnt running cheese builds , so please do go on, I will go get the kettle and popcorn ready, matter of fact give me a day for our 1v1 ill come in a bikini.)

I must of misunderstood through the long rant of nonsense, that it was your way of asking me to 1 v 1. I am not proficient in kitten-ese , my apologies.

(edited by Jereme.1840)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: TreyOfBlades.3162

TreyOfBlades.3162

Thank you for the amazing fight MU. Honestly, We only won because of our PuGs

Sincerely, [Ebay]

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

Wtf do you always rage quit once you get rizeraped. You have no skills just numbers

you can take a picture of a passing zerg that was not there for more then 30 seconds. “You have no skills just number” yet i remember dueling you 3 times and beating you every time. Funny stuff right?

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

lunatyk.6172

you can take a picture of a passing zerg that was not there for more then 30 seconds. “You have no skills just number” yet i remember dueling you 3 times and beating you every time. Funny stuff right?

>MFW All of them MU, only two different scrubs you probably asked for help kk thanx

Attachments:

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Do you mean this??

(I just fought Yarr and MU, all bark no bite? please please humor me, because I showed up , and like always Only Winter went undefeated to me, but on a side note, MU guys are decent respect, and no i wasnt running cheese builds , so please do go on, I will go get the kettle and popcorn ready, matter of fact give me a day for our 1v1 ill come in a bikini.)

I must of misunderstood through the long rant of nonsense, that it was your way of asking me to 1 v 1. I am not proficient in kitten-ese , my apologies.

Idk you tell me, you could have said lets 1v1 and etc, but no you just never responded, so well the tables are turned Mr Jerem, All bark and no bite

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

lunatyk.6172

Dat zerg mang was all MU

Attachments:

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

Dat zerg mang was all MU

He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. " Shout out to khanswrath for the sig. Thanks for the advice.

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

I suppose I could go to maximum over troll as its the last week in response to some of these HoD comments, but you know what, I think I’ll make my last post a positive one.

HoD, from what I have seen your zergs and so on generally get the right idea. You use siege properly and for the right reasons, and the way you try and set up fights is generally, correct. I have no doubt in the lower tiers you probably wrecked face.

The fact that you are not wrecking face against BP’s zergs is probably creating the idea that we are simply hitting you with superior numbers. This is not the case. In fact, many times when I was commanding, both on reset and yesteday, HoD had our forces outnumbered by at least 2 to 1. There was however, a major difference.

Tell me, when you crash into one of our zergs head on, how many of our people go down vs. your people in the first 5 seconds? In general, I have found that HoD’s zerg are wet paper bags, running nothing but uplevels and 80’s in full zerk gear. On reset night, I led the force that capped your overlook. We wiped you half a dozen times on the road to overlook and then another half dozen more inside your lords room, and very few people got killed for the entire push. This was reset night in Eternal Battlegrounds, so the numbers were even.

The second time I led a cap of Overlook (yesterday) you once more had the right idea and came in behind our golems rather then out the front door. But again, the execution was horrible, we just charged down the ramp and killed the entire force in about 5 seconds. While under AC fire. That pretty much sealed the deal on my thoughts about your zergs. They are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too squishy.

Another thing I have noticed is generally HoD does not make much effort to restack (MU) is an exception. What I have found is that after we have pushed through the zerg, those who have survived our initial attack can be mopped up with a second pass fairly easily. There is no cohesion past the moment of impact. Without being able to do quick maneuvers in the middle of a battle, any enemy will make mince meat out of you.

BP is hardly a mega blob server. You’ve not seen blobs until you’ve played SBI, or Magroomba. In fact, our coverage is very tame compared to some of these other servers. Most of the time we can maybe que 1 map on an average night, maybe 2 if things are going well (which this week they are). We are pretty much the border server, along with Ehmry. BP is at the point where you have a skilled player base and a few small guilds that are hardcore WvW, but not having a major persistent presence all day long that you would see from Maguuma or Yaks Bend.

Thanks for your comments. I totally agree. There are some other things we are not doing as well. Hopefully we listen to some of your comments and be better for it.

I dont consider BP a blob server either despite the comments from some HoDers. You guys fight more like us then the T1 blob servers do, but with better zerg discipline. Ive seen those T1 mega blobs and I honestly dont see the fun in it.

But having fought across multiple maps against BP over the week I think we didnt stack up numbers-wise, and some things dont work as well when you are short in a fight. That wasnt a QQ BTW, just Ive seen HoD at its best and I wish we brought that this week

Cheers and Happy New Year to everyone on BP! /respect

-Plains@HoD

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

lunatyk.6172

Dat zerg mang was all MU

He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. " Shout out to khanswrath for the sig. Thanks for the advice.

You have no sig…..
I’ve stomped you enough with a craftlvled 1st week of playing d/d thief just kitten and /gw2quit

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

Dat zerg mang was all MU

You have no sig…..
I’ve stomped you enough with a craftlvled 1st week of playing d/d thief just kitten and /gw2quit

Thank you for further proving my point

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fxncy.2398

Fxncy.2398

Blob harder, kaethxbai. Not a single 15-25 man.

Attachments:

Kae – Maguuma
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] & Less Talkin More [Sekz]

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Way to go Azgarn, buddies are in the trenches taking hand grenades and you’re lolly gaggin around in LA…..

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

nope , ^ got a point , but atleast you can wipe that with 25 hence ,garri fight

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Jereme.1840

Do you mean this??

Idk you tell me, you could have said lets 1v1 and etc, but no you just never responded, so well the tables are turned Mr Jerem, All bark and no bite

idk, like I said, how am I supposed to know that was a 1 v 1 invite. it’s buried in kittened incomprehensible text. Then never respond to me after, and never straight out asked me to 1 v 1. it’s ok Mr’s Narsil all is forgiven hopefully BP can carry the ego you have.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Do you mean this??

idk, like I said, how am I supposed to know that was a 1 v 1 invite. it’s buried in kittened incomprehensible text. Then never respond to me after, and never straight out asked me to 1 v 1. it’s ok Mr’s Narsil all is forgiven hopefully BP can carry the ego you have.

Kthnx Yeah BP will carry my ego , too bad your not down in t8 chest thumping to FC and the other servers, so heres my salute, may our battles be ever awesome and may the better server win, all about the PPT :P

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Dang that looks like fun, I had to log off, but in the end i was getting awesome fights, we were going 2v6+ at some point, I wanted to keep going but I had to go, keep those numbers coming, I dont want this week to be over yet Wooooooh!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Was expecting something more impressive given all that hype and pomp. Am disappoint.

Not trollin’. Just dont really think it backs up your attitude.

There’s no impressive “cherry picking” (you stand on a bridge while pugs trickle into a choke).

There’s no impressive d/d play (pretty sure the staff ele pugs carried harder).

There’s no impressive group play.

I’m sure it was fun and all, but you guys kind of just AOE’d in front of you and zerglings ran in and died. I’m sure you guys have better than that, is all I’m saying.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

You’re getting better, but you should try harder.

But then again, coming from [VII] and all (PS why’d you hide your sig, yo, afraid we might single you out or something?)… maybe that’s the best you can do. After all, you guys are just barely harder to kill than the coyotes we get stacks on, let alone be capable enough or organized enough to actually push on any sort of larger group – organized or not.

Try to talk kitten when you can back it up with proof of your good deeds. Oh wait, that’s right, you can’t. We just flatten you. Thanks for being less than loot bags, you’re nothing more than stackers.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

There’s no impressive “cherry picking” (you stand on a bridge while pugs trickle into a choke).

I’m sure it was fun and all, but you guys kind of just AOE’d in front of you and zerglings ran in and died. I’m sure you guys have better than that, is all I’m saying.

The Necromancers and Engineers were actually pulling people into our group. How do you kill numbers like that if not with AoE? Siege? Should they have just stacked boons and ran in there spamming AoE and hammer stuns like all the “zerg-busters” do? This is an easy game with a broken combat system when it comes to large numbers.

There’s always some scrub hater. Coming from CD, I’m sure you would have ran first. That’s the main reason we left CD — the “run first, fight later” attitude. The only decent guilds on that server were [FKVA] and [NA], the rest of you are as good as ogre or dredge mercenaries.

Maybe have your zerg portal bomb our 5man groups more. Get good.

(edited by Thorp.7982)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

Great GvG BB! Some intense fights and probably the best we’ve had in a long time. Hope to see you guys again.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

Great GvG BB! Some intense fights and probably the best we’ve had in a long time. Hope to see you guys again.

Thank you again BB. Fantastic GvG. Right down to the wire.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Great GvG, and wow some long fights. Compiling footage and the nine fights come in at over 46 minutes in total 0.o. One fight was almost 12 minutes long. Great stuff, we hope to see you all again as well.

And a shout out to the Lost folks who filled in to give us our 15, much appreciated!

Cheers all, and I guess this is goodbye as the matchup forums go bye bye tomorrow.

/sniffle

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: ownX.8352

ownX.8352

The Necromancers and Engineers were actually pulling people into our group. How do you kill numbers like that if not with AoE? Siege? Should they have just stacked boons and ran in there spamming AoE and hammer stuns like all the “zerg-busters” do? This is an easy game with a broken combat system when it comes to large numbers.

There’s always some scrub hater. Coming from CD, I’m sure you would have ran first. That’s the main reason we left CD — the “run first, fight later” attitude. The only decent guilds on that server were [FKVA] and [NA], the rest of you are as good as ogre or dredge mercenaries.

WOAHHHH now Thorp… Don’t go insulting the dredge / ogres man!!! They at least don’t run… All I’ve seen this match up is people running from 1v1s, equal numbers and even 2-4 extra players in their favor… Only fights we’ve been getting is zergs and mini zergs that see a small group which either can or think they can just roll over on it.

Pèérless Xâñ [vT] Power Engi – Borlis Pass

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

I should quote everyone, on this thread, and just, prove to them, that, my muscles are really bigger, then theirs in real life. That would show them.
Oh wait huh these are forums aaaaand no one cares about your efame. Yeah that told em.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Feels good to be decent (or at least piggy back with cause I was always running). Give us our props though, we are at least as good as the quagaan mercs.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

WOAHHHH now Thorp… Don’t go insulting the dredge / ogres man!!! They at least don’t run… All I’ve seen this match up is people running from 1v1s, equal numbers and even 2-4 extra players in their favor… Only fights we’ve been getting is zergs and mini zergs that see a small group which either can or think they can just roll over on it.

Hahaha, I’m maybe just a little bit biased here but, owned. That’s too kitten funny and exactly why these forums are getting shut down!

Sorry if the fight wasn’t exciting enough for you, and that we didn’t meet your expectations. Perhaps we could impressed you had we all rolled “heavies” and went steam rolling into that group spamming “1” while blinding. I mean, that’s where the real skill in this game is right?

Had this group we fought been competent, had they pushed in a timely manner, or had they been more aware of what was going on things would have been different.

However, we had them exactly where we wanted them. Maybe next time we’ll throw some Veil’s in there, Portal Bombs, and call out some Double-Dodge rolls!!

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Thorp.7982

Feels good to be decent (or at least piggy back with cause I was always running). Give us our props though, we are at least as good as the quagaan mercs.

I meant to say great. <3

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkFrost.2847

DarkFrost.2847

What open field fights I’ve been in this week were tough, hard fights, all around. In a sense, HoD is having some growing pains, getting adjusted and fine tuned. What we do is good for the lower tiers, and good in general, just not good enough for the higher ranks. After being undefeated for so long, honestly, a lot of egos got over inflated, and it’s good to pop those every now and then. This match provided us with knowledge of where are limits are at currently, and like a sports team, it’s time to go and review the game footage. See what we did right, see what we did wrong. Thanks for bringing the fights, been a while since we’ve fought a server that bashed our face in this hard, but, I’m going to borrow military terms here, it’s “Good Training”. Enjoy your fights from here on, a good honest battle is always nice, win or loose.

Obertus [ERP]
The saga of your life is a summation of the choices you make.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Surprisingly, had a really fun time in OS tonight. Thanks for the duels CD and BP

edit: and the d/p thief shenanigans afterwards

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

(edited by JahRo.6432)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Recursivision.2367

That’s kind of my point, it is just a video of of you guys zerging >.>

And R.I.P. to the vT charr warrior who tried but was not fast enough to run away, try as he might.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Recursivision.2367

And R.I.P. to the vT charr warrior who tried but was not fast enough to run away, try as he might.

Do you even know what zerging is?

Ah sorry, an issue of scale. 20 is usually considered a zerg here on CD, where that’s about how many we have on EBG most of the day. I’m sure that’s a different story on BP where you have about that many people sitting on SMC siege half the time.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

good duel.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: ownX.8352

ownX.8352

good duel.

Indeed!

Pèérless Xâñ [vT] Power Engi – Borlis Pass

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

I thought vT was pretty cool for not ganking me when they could have and actually dueled with me the other day. The engi beat me but I’m pretty sure I put up a better fight then a coyote. You also didn’t interrupt that stupidly long duel with the warrior either even though he wasn’t vT. My necro isn’t really set up for 1v1 duels though.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

Great GvG, and wow some long fights. Compiling footage and the nine fights come in at over 46 minutes in total 0.o. One fight was almost 12 minutes long. Great stuff, we hope to see you all again as well.

And a shout out to the Lost folks who filled in to give us our 15, much appreciated!

Cheers all, and I guess this is goodbye as the matchup forums go bye bye tomorrow.

/sniffle

I know it is a bit to ask, but is there anyway you could share that footage with us? We didn’t get it all recorded. Feel free to contact Gornok or myself and we can get this squared away. Thanks again either way.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Thorp.7982

I thought vT was pretty cool for not ganking me when they could have and actually dueled with me the other day. The engi beat me but I’m pretty sure I put up a better fight then a coyote. You also didn’t interrupt that stupidly long duel with the warrior either even though he wasn’t vT. My necro isn’t really set up for 1v1 duels though.

Sometimes we just kill whatever we see, but letting people 1v1, etc. is the typical mindset we’re in on most nights. The people who get chased and ganked until they die are PU Mesmers and S/WH+GS Warriors out of principle. :p

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

Just wanted to say HoD and CD have some good stuff going on, it’s just about coverage as usual.

hope you both took advantage of the Wxp gain when facing servers with better coverage.

have a great “FLIP IT FRIDAY”

Sincerly, Me.