JQ/TC/Maguuma 11/1/13 - Week 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Lol, posts being deleted by mods in real time from this thread as I’m flipping through it. Gotta love Mag threads.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Lol, posts being deleted by mods in real time from this thread as I’m flipping through it. Gotta love Mag threads.

Mods didnt get to that one. I deleted it because it was a stupid post.
Let you’re trolling get to me for a second so… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yNhl8wT3Pc

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Mods didnt get to that one. I deleted it because it was a stupid post.
Let you’re trolling get to me for a second so… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yNhl8wT3Pc

Attachments:

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

The necro is under the surface, I thought they fixed that glitch. Guess I’ll go check it out later, if I remember correctly we could walk right under and take out certain low level keep lord. Huzzah ~ magic!

Kidding, but serious i thought they sealed it.

Anyways, these threads are not so bad. Much improved over last weeks revelation/response on the ZD/SoR issue. So refreshing, even if smells like trash being slung at eachother.

Also, you sure that piken square elona reach, battle plus the 50 from the 3rd server was a blob? I thought that was an appropriate size for capping sentry?

To have an AC & portable merchant in that situation yum…

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

Now hopefully some other maguumans reported that necro exploiter. I hate playing alongside people who cheat.

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

not a big deal, dude probably didn’t do it on purpose (as far as I can tell this isn’t a recurring thing with maguuma weekly, and I’m far too lazy to review all those posts from prior weeks)

If people see it, in game report or if on own server msg him. I’m pretty sure they sealed the hole down in southeast camp.

lets not sweat small stuff, so on to other topics for today …

Karma trains, GvG’s and FC’s (it’s thursday right? Sorry long week at work)~ everyone grab a pint of your fav drink and enjoy the festivities.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Super disappointing week tbh

PvF is lame this week

NS getting destroyed by queues, and NOBODY else on JQ or TC willing to GvG

10 man ruins circlecap teams on all 3 servers

Here’s to looking forward to SB/SoR next week

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

We as [SF] have a 10 man sPvP team that we are prepped with. We have yet to engineer a 15 man GvG team, which we are doing this week to do our first GvG in quite some time. Yeah, I know, we’re slackin’ but we’re workin’ on it.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

Good fights in EB. Mag just seems to pop out of nowhere and join for a threesome.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

40 in T1 is something like a mid-size roaming group. Definitely not a blob.

T1 groups of this size are usually suitable for a wide range of smaller scale activities including:
PVD on paper towers
Flipping camps
Taking Buttlust points (1 at a time)
Engaging solo roamers head on
Chasing down solo roamers
Grub
Tree grub

More blatant chest thumping. I don’t care how good you are, grub and tree grub take at least 60.

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

ehh this ebg fight.
not sure if blatant 2v1
or blatant 2v1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

PSA: The Dolyak parade will be in 1 Hour (7 pm server time) in TCBL! See y’all there!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

The fact someone put the time to make that video and then post it to get attention shows more hate than anything. Every commander gets like that, especially against people who act like this

You ask if people really think of Maguuma like that? The answer is yes. Emphatically yes. Just about everyone I’ve talked to from other servers agree. The sad part is, I’m sure most of maguuma isn’t really that bad. However, you have several people who just utterly ruin your servers reputation by doing stuff LIKE THIS. If you don’t want people to hate on your servers, talk to the few people who make your server look so bad.

And yes, TC likes ppt It got us out of T4, out of T3, and almost into T2! We come to play WvW, not spvp. If we just wanted small groups doing death matches, we’d all play spvp

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

The fact someone put the time to make that video and then post it to get attention shows more hate than anything. Every commander gets like that, especially against people who act like this

You ask if people really think of Maguuma like that? The answer is yes. Emphatically yes. Just about everyone I’ve talked to from other servers agree. The sad part is, I’m sure most of maguuma isn’t really that bad. However, you have several people who just utterly ruin your servers reputation by doing stuff LIKE THIS. If you don’t want people to hate on your servers, talk to the few people who make your server look so bad.

And yes, TC likes ppt It got us out of T4, out of T3, and almost into T2! We come to play WvW, not spvp. If we just wanted small groups doing death matches, we’d all play spvp

What.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

wow you’ve completely missed the point. you obviously have no idea what magu is

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

Hello Good Fights Engineer. Please come back, you are a lot of fun and we like your tenacity.

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

PSA: The Dolyak parade will be in 1 Hour (7 pm server time) in TCBL! See y’all there!

Sorry to say, I’m calling bunk on this. I think your server forgot the time or something

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

I’ve seen the Mag streams, not sure why you guys are getting bothered by “light” trash talk.

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

I’ve seen the Mag streams, not sure why you guys are getting bothered by “light” trash talk.

Nobody’s bothered by it. We’re just shocked and appalled that TC people get that mad at video games.

Also, screenshotting all this before it all gets purged.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

Nobody’s bothered by it. We’re just shocked and appalled that TC people get that mad at video games.

Also, screenshotting all this before it all gets purged.

Lol, I curse and shout more than that when I’m playing Madden. Seriously, that video is pretty light in terms of trash talk. You can’t tell me Mag is all hugs and giggles in your teamspeak or mumble?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

The fact someone put the time to make that video

Took me 30 min. I was going the use the clip in a roaming video but haven’t roamed much this week, and I delete all my footage from the week on Friday.

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

The fact someone put the time to make that video

Took me 30 min. I was going the use the clip in a roaming video but haven’t roamed much this week, and I delete all my footage from the week on Friday.

So you took 30 minutes to make a movie to make fun of/troll/harass a single person? GG.

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

robocafaz.9017

So you took 30 minutes to make a movie to make fun of/troll/harass a single person? GG.

GG indeed. His production quality is god-awful.

Here’s my stab at a better one:

Deany Kong – #magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Here’s my stab at a better one:

This is pure gold.

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

did BT come back and move to maguuma or is that a different BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Looks like the same BT unless there is a second black talons guild

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

This page has made me remember why I love matchup threads.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

robocafaz.9017

BREAKING: JQ/TC/Mag pull a stunning comeback in their PvF score on the last night of the matchup~!

Deany Kong – #magswag

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

nah sor/bg/what’sthethirdserveragainohyesos snowballed too hard

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

quality over quantity

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

robocafaz.9017

You know us Maguumies: all about quality posts!

Deany Kong – #magswag

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

Come back magBL ~ neked karaoke night in mumble – oh wait, are we suppose to be serious about this match the day before reset?

in Match-ups

Hydrobutter.9172

Why did you guys wipe to a half built flame ram in Mag BL

Radio

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dedelta.5018

Dedelta.5018

Again this is why I give up solo roaming after 7 p.m. server time because of “Roaming Groups” like these its kindof pointless if you guys hang out in ruins ganking people. Shouldn’t you guys be taking larger groups instead of ganking people in Ruins?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

My sides are busting right now seriously.

What the hell do you expect when you solo roam buttlust on a necro, especially after making yourself a target on the forums

Eh I knew that [AoN] was expecting me to post so I let them get a kick out of it. What else did you want?

Master of Minions – [TSF] The Shining Force
Necromancer\Elementalist\Guardian\Theif
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dedelta.5018)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Wow rude….. but I agree, I like your video better.

and Handin…… I really wanted to use the clip?

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

Not sure why my neked norn can kill so many while we’re singing.. we not even paying attention. But HzH – gotta say you guys rolling tight. TyE yes i was lucky to get jumped by your smaller group. TC having best night though.

|I forget how we class 10 now] is that the new solo or party? If 40 isn’t blobs considering yesterdays convo… 10 is … party I guess.

Whether you guys want to rub your kittens and feel proud is up to you, we just screwin around and having a blast ~ serious. We’d even welcome you guys if you want to have fun, but something tells me you guys don’t drink, nor sing, nor do anything community fun like. Welcomed to come next time if you want

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Fighting JQ necro and warrior 1v2, they run to the nearest tower where a third is waiting with a superior ballista, just to be safe. GG CNM, SF, and SOL. You guys are amply demonstrating why JQ has the lowest individual skill of any server I’ve fought.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Fighting JQ necro and warrior 1v2, they run to the nearest tower where a third is waiting with a superior ballista, just to be safe. GG CNM, SF, and SOL. You guys are amply demonstrating why JQ has the lowest individual skill of any server I’ve fought.

I thought you said that was TC 3 weeks ago. Get yer story straight man

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I hadn’t gone against JQ three weeks ago, had I? I’d think there are enough people kittenting on NOPE already that you wouldn’t be clamoring for another.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I hadn’t gone against JQ three weeks ago, had I? I’d think there are enough people kittenting on NOPE already that you wouldn’t be clamoring for another.

I dont really care either way.

Edit: GOOD fights tonight on Mag bl.
got really silly by the end with HzH.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Hydrobutter.9172

Not sure why my neked norn can kill so many while we’re singing.. we not even paying attention. But HzH – gotta say you guys rolling tight. TyE yes i was lucky to get jumped by your smaller group. TC having best night though.

|I forget how we class 10 now] is that the new solo or party? If 40 isn’t blobs considering yesterdays convo… 10 is … party I guess.

Whether you guys want to rub your kittens and feel proud is up to you, we just screwin around and having a blast ~ serious. We’d even welcome you guys if you want to have fun, but something tells me you guys don’t drink, nor sing, nor do anything community fun like. Welcomed to come next time if you want

You would have been in for a real treat if you joined our mumble heh

Radio

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

In fairness, between TC and JQ, it is a tight race for the bottom.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keeralah.3140

Keeralah.3140

Well I suppose HzH isn’t all that bad.

Attachments:

The Sneaky One – Thief
Keeralah – Elementalist
[WCS] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

Were ya singing? And completely hammered. Also I heard mags doesn’t have a good balance of male/female populus, our karaoke’s are pretty gender nuetral, so we get some absolutely silly songs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keeralah.3140

Keeralah.3140

Were ya singing? And completely hammered. Also I heard mags doesn’t have a good balance of male/female populus, our karaoke’s are pretty gender nuetral, so we get some absolutely silly songs

Our commander and a few others were pretty hammered by the time we called it quits on Mag Bl, singing not so much. And your might be surprised, our guild alone has 6-7 females that play regularly and are in mumble (including hydrobutter). Most other guilds have a pretty decent balance.

The Sneaky One – Thief
Keeralah – Elementalist
[WCS] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

Our commander and a few others were pretty hammered by the time we called it quits on Mag Bl, singing not so much. And your might be surprised, our guild alone has 6-7 females that play regularly and are in mumble (including hydrobutter). Most other guilds have a pretty decent balance.

Yeah! Well, my guild’s basically a harem!

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Similar encounters from about an hour of roaming on ele…

An impromptu duel between a JQ and Mag with 4 other Mag waiting in line…

3 separate ‘1v1s’ with either a JQ or TC running (and dying) without a single offensive skill being cast.

A 10v1 chase (ruins ‘roaming’ group).

A ~5v1 stomp by SF. Might have happened twice.

A condition engi running and hiding in a buffed camp…

A fun 1v1 vs warrior that turned into a 1v2 when I was close to downing him, and then a 1v3 at which point I ran.

Rambo into a 1v2 which immediately became a 1v3 and down.

BP and DR (during bandwagons) tied for the absolute worst skilled players in memory for me. I honestly don’t know about this match because an even fight just never happens. JQ doesn’t even show at FC. The only good individual players I’ve seen this whole week were GF and it was all mesmers. Oh and 1 HzH thief but that was last week.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I did a tiny bit of solo fighting (kitten) around ruins today without touching my build/skills. Every fight was pretty close, but any time I would come close to killing the enemy they called in friends. (and I mean actually went out of their way to get help, not just other roamers). At least the mag thief I was 1v1ing bowed after other people jumped in and stomped my face into the dirt.

(PS, despite the trolling and PvF, I’ve had a fun week against you, Mag. I’m looking forward to what tier 2 will be outside of leagues with recent transfers.)

Lunar Fighter

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Similar encounters from about an hour of roaming on ele…

An impromptu duel between a JQ and Mag with 4 other Mag waiting in line…

3 separate ‘1v1s’ with either a JQ or TC running (and dying) without a single offensive skill being cast.

A 10v1 chase (ruins ‘roaming’ group).

A ~5v1 stomp by SF. Might have happened twice.

A condition engi running and hiding in a buffed camp…

A fun 1v1 vs warrior that turned into a 1v2 when I was close to downing him, and then a 1v3 at which point I ran.

Rambo into a 1v2 which immediately became a 1v3 and down.

BP and DR (during bandwagons) tied for the absolute worst skilled players in memory for me. I honestly don’t know about this match because an even fight just never happens. JQ doesn’t even show at FC. The only good individual players I’ve seen this whole week were GF and it was all mesmers. Oh and 1 HzH thief but that was last week.

Have you tried behind the windmill. Its the official fight club.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: jojo.7490

jojo.7490

lol. come out of range and fight

Attachments: