Official T2 Matchup: DB|TC|FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Wow. I am so thankful DB came to this tier the action is awesome! Great fights last night guys hopefully we can keep the fun going throughout the entire week! Welcome to T2!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Score update!!! last for me for a while since I have to work

Attachments:

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sab.5291

Sab.5291

Why is FA absent this morning?
we were hoping for some three way fights.

I am the One and Only, Sab!
“STUN”
Find me in the front of the TC zurg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Fun times in TCBL last night. Had some great open field fights with Agg and EA. Hope to see you guys again throughout the week.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Bit late for me, but welcome to Tier 2 DB. Last night was the most fun TC has had in weeks. May the good times continue.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obby Shards.9365

Obby Shards.9365

Welcome DB to megazerg warfare. Have your kites ready and may your towers be lined with arrow carts. Remember, megazergs all have something in common: they are somewhere out there and every moment they exist is a moment gone by, an opportunity for you to turn them into deadweight with superior siege warfare and reinvigorate the battlefield with recon and blitz warfare. This is the opportunity to redefine T2 and remove pure attrition. Retreat is not an act of cowardice. It is the necessity which arises when a battle of attrition is an inevitable slaughter. Integrity of the battle group and the opportunity to kite the megazerg isn’t retreat, it is tactical warfare. A camp for a camp. A tower to force the megazerg to reposition in its own territory. A megazerg can’t be in two spots at once. This is your challenge to be overcome in T2. Fail and be assimilated.

This is what TG is trying to do, we know we cant (and dont want to) compete with your 100 man mega zergs, so we do our best to kite, maneuver and parry our way to victory

it does not work =)

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruq.5396

Ruq.5396

Great fights in DBBL last night! Absolutely amazing going back and forth in our third against [HOPE] and others from FA and [RE] and others from DB. Good fights, Bay was quite fun.

FA, glad to see you out in force.

DB, Welcome to T2, you will fit in nicely here.

Here’s to a week of amazing fights, yaks being slapped, bags being looted, and Golem Gods being appeased.

Commander Ruq
Guild Leader, Commander – Dissentient [DIS]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Why is FA absent this morning?
we were hoping for some three way fights.

I would guess for the same reasons we never have coverage at this time of the day, ie sleeping, RL, etc.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I had a good time last night in DB BL. Had some fun engagements with [rB] and [CYN] in some smaller scale fights.

Glad to see so many people out in wvw again and I had no idea DB had grown this much recently. The water in T3 must be pretty potent.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

What we try to do in this tier is get a hold of someone on the enemy server to try to resolve this, rather than bring the accusations to the forums. It gets you faster results and typically resolves the issue. Just target any random enemy and type /invite or /join. My experience with most servers is they abhor exploits/hacking and will do what they can to resolve it on their end.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

FA! Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!

At this rate we’re going to get dragged back up here next week! But then again all our transfers haven’t gone through yet.

Go FA!

TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I had a good time last night in DB BL. Had some fun engagements with [rB] and [CYN] in some smaller scale fights.

Glad to see so many people out in wvw again and I had no idea DB had grown this much recently. The water in T3 must be pretty potent.

They “imported” water from T1
([RE] is a portion of [EMP] from JQ, [Agg] transferred from… I can’t keep up they move around so much, and a third Guild that is a small offshoot of BG’s [Icoa])

This isn’t a dig on Transferring BTW – DB has long needed more NA Coverage to help make them a balanced Server just as TC really needed SEA/Oceanic support.

I don’t think either Server is up to SoR or BG level of Coverage (let alone JQ nobody else has that :P ) but both TC and DB can at least provide some level of coverage 24/7 now making for good fights no matter when you log in

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Why would anyone just hit 1?

]Besides, everyone knows where there’s skill lag from zergs meeting, there’s really only #1.

In fact, I do push all the buttons. I’m engineer so I can’t get away with rolling my face across the keyboard to do any damage, mind you. It’s just that nothing actually happens pushing other buttons under lag. Wait, we playing the same game yes?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in Match-ups

Posted by: PAGamer.4072

PAGamer.4072

It’s just that nothing actually happens pushing other buttons under lag. Wait, we playing the same game yes?

Of course!

I think. Do you frantically hit 6 a lot? Cause I frantically hit 6 a lot and run all around freaking out. And if I’m on fire, too, then I’m all F2, F2, F2, End, End, End, hit all the keys!

Is it that game? Cause that’s what I’m playing.

Elwyn Eileurer
The Not Amazing Broken Toaster – Tarnished Coast
[Fun] with Naked Mole Rats/No One Really Likes Us [Sad]

in Match-ups

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

At this rate we’re going to get dragged back up here next week! But then again all our transfers haven’t gone through yet.

Go FA!

I think DB would love another rematch with Kaineng anyways.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

we are not giving up your BL keeps TC… having fun defending them from you all…

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

Go FA!

To be fair we were behind by more last week after reset. Our coverage during NA morning/early afternoon time has always been very, very low. :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Poor Maguuma and Yak’s Bend, I guess that wasn’t fun at all against those numbers and zergballs.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

No. Servers that scrap their way up to T2 do not simply get smacked back down. It is known.

Welcome, Dragonbrand. And hats off to you and FA...

One does not simply walk into Tier 2. Its borderland gates are guarded by more than just zergs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the forum trolls are ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very words you type are poisonous fumes. Hundreds of gamers could help you do this. And it’ll be fun.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Video from reset night on TC BL.

http://youtu.be/_v967keID6Q

Commander Dark King Zoro – Support Guardian
Dark King Brook – DPS Necro
[BT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

No. Servers that scrap their way up to T2 do not simply get smacked back down. It is known.

Welcome, Dragonbrand. And hats off to you and FA…

One does not simply walk into Tier 2. Its borderland gates are guarded by more than just zergs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the forum trolls are ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very words you type are poisonous fumes. Hundreds of gamers could help you do this. And it’ll be fun.

I love Lord of the Rings

Lothem

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Video from reset night on TC BL.

http://youtu.be/_v967keID6Q

Where are the battles between EA/Agg in the SE camp?

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Issues.5789

Issues.5789

Man, I remember playing on DB and I could never even remember that many people lol. I’m glad DB is doing so well. I’m hoping to kill you Lani if I see you

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Hahaha +1.

(That was your most lucid post to date I am afraid to say…)

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ajm.2931

ajm.2931

Man some great fights with DB last night in TCBL. We’ve come to call DB zergs “clown car” zergs, because they just just keep coming and coming.

We were looking at Hills, and it was “well their gates aren’t upgraded, the walls haven’t been upgraded and looks like there’s only a couple guarding it lets go.” Our 20-30 person zergs runs up to the North gates, and DB just started pouring out. They just kept coming, an endless flood of red. Someone made the comment it was like a clown car, where waaay more clowns come out of the car, than you ever expected could fit in it.

We got our rears handed to us, but it was awesome. This is going to be a great match-up.

Obic – Tarnished Coast
Yak Cultist and follower of the Great Golem God

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talmor.9048

Talmor.9048

Had fun running from Red Keep (DB) to Green Keep (TC) only to tap Green Keeps Watergate to contest their waypoint. 20 silver in repair bills, but it slowed TC for a while in EBG. Loads of fun. Kept it up for 2 hours.

- Farstrike
Dragon Brand

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

(That was your most lucid post to date I am afraid to say…)

Heeey, I’m always lucid! To me. At the time. Sorta.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Score Update!

P.S. sorry for double score update

Attachments:

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

I like this so far being in T2( Asides from skill lag and low fps)

But I must say its nice to be in a tier where your enemies aren’t kittening about X guild/player doing X thing to X person, and having a flame and chest thump war break loose.

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

But I must say its nice to be in a tier where your enemies aren’t kittening about X guild/player doing X thing to X person, and having a flame and chest thump war break loose.

Things are always quiet the first week of a new matchup because the final result is actually in doubt for a change. Still though, tier 2 threads are relatively tame compared to others.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Things are always quiet the first week of a new matchup because the final result is actually in doubt for a change. Still though, tier 2 threads are relatively tame compared to others.

OMG today afternoon was intense. You have my respect, TC and FA. You have skill, and not just numbers.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drolet.1947

Drolet.1947

TY for fun everybody!!

(about buttom spam in lag i just hit FFFFFF )

RE necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

It’s not even possible for a fair fight is it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Some great fights while defending Bay in both FA and TC bls today!

BP you guys really bring it!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

They “imported” water from T1
([RE] is a portion of [EMP] from JQ, [Agg] transferred from… I can’t keep up they move around so much, and a third Guild that is a small offshoot of BG’s [Icoa])

This isn’t a dig on Transferring BTW – DB has long needed more NA Coverage to help make them a balanced Server just as TC really needed SEA/Oceanic support.

I don’t think either Server is up to SoR or BG level of Coverage (let alone JQ nobody else has that :P ) but both TC and DB can at least provide some level of coverage 24/7 now making for good fights no matter when you log in

O lord Icoa. I hope it’s an offshoot that doesn’t turn our WvW match into major league gaming.

FA doesn’t need transfers. We are…..o wait…..FA needs transfers. We have coverage holes that even our Cy Young winners in other time slots can`t make up for.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

War is horrible. :-)

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

You need to upgrade your computer. An approximation of your build in zergs is lol-tastic. I can only imagine what the real deal is like.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Poor Maguuma and Yak’s Bend, I guess that wasn’t fun at all against those numbers and zergballs.

Lol anyone else find this incredibly ironic coming from a TC-er?

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

You need to upgrade your computer. An approximation of your build in zergs is lol-tastic. I can only imagine what the real deal is like.

I can cope to an extent. But running in a straight line from enemies you cannot escape always ends badly. After the 4th or 5th time

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I’m having a blast! LOTS of fun!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Good fights today guys, loving it

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Dragonbrand is really bringing it.

Epic fights all around guys. Really loving this matchup.

All is vain.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruq.5396

Ruq.5396

Score update brought to you by [DIS]!

Good fights this morning, and I look forward to good fights this evening!

Attachments:

Commander Ruq
Guild Leader, Commander – Dissentient [DIS]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

I Deschain I.4623

Yes, ’cause we were constantly ticking with over 500. Sure.

Me too. Yet though. Zerging gets boring real quick and I haven’t seen anything else from DB. Although they put up a real good scout work, kudos for that. Always having at least one person somewhere to scream ROLE PLAYERS INC.

Retired.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Me too. Yet though. Zerging gets boring real quick and I haven’t seen anything else from DB. Although they put up a real good scout work, kudos for that. Always having at least one person somewhere to scream ROLE PLAYERS INC.

Again, lol. Something about a pot and a kettle.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Having been on DB a while, I’ve seen every server in this Tier field some massive zergs.

Are we seriously not past kittening about this already?

in Match-ups

I Deschain I.4623

Again, lol. Something about a pot and a kettle.

You’re cute. <3

Retired.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Having been on DB a while, I’ve seen every server in this Tier field some massive zergs.

Are we seriously not past kittening about this already?

It would be really nice if we were.

There are many on all Servers in the tier that have been past it for months. Sadly there are some few that can’t seem to move on… /sigh

Personally I think DB has done a great job bringing it this weekend and it’s good to see FA making a strong showing today.

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Something special for you coming up as well then ;-p