not getting home until thursday. kinda missing evenings here too. hehe

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

[PS]Piken/[AM]Ababbon's/[GH]Gunnar [27/9]

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

Sounds like fun to me but there are still many nab thieves like me triple buffed and unable to kill anything :p give them a try at battle and you might end up feeling amazed by yourself hehe.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

wait until I get back. then you can kill me all you want :p I will pm you hopefully if I do not forget hehe.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

hmmm…ok but I am sure me equally noob. :p

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Great play GH and Abaddon and dont worry , Piken will be farmed as usual like they been farmed 1 week before and they will be farmed after this ! Anet just kittened up as usual with the game random stuff !

“Get farmed as usual”

In your fantasy world we didn’t get to rank3 by being farmed.

Sounds like you are angry.

I come from SFR and when we catched you guys we FARMED you good ! And now i saw that you’ve been farmed 5 weeks in a raw ! MUHAHAHA , thats all i got to say : MUAHAHAHA ! Soon another 5 weeks ! Get some lube !

You mean when your blob of 50 people constantly got wiped by around 20 Pikens and then after that you kept running/waypointing away when we showed up?

And then after that you only played in the early hours of the morning with a blob and recaptured the map when no one was around.

Real pro players right there.

Stop arguing with him. He is trolling us!! According to his own philosophy we are farming them in this match up since we have 2/3 more PPT than they have. It is impossible they could ever be winning a fight from us since we lead on the score board. Contradictory statements come from trolls only. Dont bother him anymore.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

I don’t know who’s farming who, but personally got +4k frags already…during 3 days of raids.
Don’t be so overconfident, everybody who’s playing in this match-up know how it looks like, GH can fight(PPT) only during prime time. Rest of the day people prefer to stay out of WvW mostly.

Props to WIC and lion for their performance yesterday. Yep, had to blob you inside Hills at the beggining since you had like 4x guild raids in there Don’t expect single guilds to run into you just because we prefer to run on our own in open field.

gg GoW, gg DsD, gg CS

P.S. thanks for whispers from old Pikeners, take care.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Been playing EB the last couple of days…

You know how in Mass Effect the galaxy is wiped out periodically by a race of machines and there’s nothing anybody can do to stop it?

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Someone need to rename the topic.

We’re facing Baruch Bay now.

And Piken is 2nd place with like 100K less points than yesterday.

… wait, wtf just happened?

in Match-ups

Posted by: truliy.3509

truliy.3509

arenanet happened.

in Match-ups

Posted by: milton.1796

milton.1796

I wondered what happened this was on Piken square borderland around 10 minutes before the servers went off and we had to install the patch.

Piken, Vs Abbadons Vs Gunnars Vs Gandara? LOL

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Heres some footage of the REAL matchup… enjoy!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trashbob.2743

Trashbob.2743

small scene from yesterday!

Effendyr | lvl 80 Warrior | http://www.twitch.tv/con_tv | Circle of Nine

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

I’ll contribute to the CE video spam:

Little solo tower capture I had yesterday, had to deal with two uninvited guests first though in a pretty kittenin’ evil way.. they never knew what was coming.

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LJMaster.6214

LJMaster.6214

This is just ridiculously easy. Not only did I not die during our raid tonight, I didn’t even take any damage! Seriously guys, I’d work on your individual skill.

Leader of Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Former Leader of Vendetta [VnT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Me neither kitten those wvwers nowadays

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

This is just ridiculously easy. Not only did I not die during our raid tonight, I didn’t even take any damage! Seriously guys, I’d work on your individual skill.

Stop being so elitist… Oh and I would imagine it’s hard for any attack to connect with you when you have 80 other players next to you.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Stop being so elitist… Oh and I would imagine it’s hard for any attack to connect with you when you have 80 other players next to you.

You really didn’t catch the joke? WvW was closed tonight due to another ANET fail. Maybe not the best) but still had no intention to offend anybody.

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

You really didn’t catch the joke? WvW was closed tonight due to another ANET fail. Maybe not the best) but still had no intention to offend anybody.

Well atleast i got your joke mate

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

Nah, was a little inside joke with the elitist part

in Match-ups

Posted by: nick.5861

nick.5861

Nah, was a little inside joke with the elitist part

……………………………………………

in Match-ups

Posted by: LJMaster.6214

LJMaster.6214

You know you all have that weird Internet stalker, the person who goes out his way to check other server’s match ups just to reply to you, the guy who probably has posters of you on his wall and a little shrine. The guy who is so obsessed with you that he writes your character name again and again on his school work, the guy who just wants to be you.

Meet mine ladies and gentlemen .

Kind of gutted that WvW was broke tonight, was commanding my first raid for a week! On the plus side I turned up 30 minutes late so there might have been a bit of hate. Not entirely the worst scenario!

Leader of Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Former Leader of Vendetta [VnT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

You know you all have that weird Internet stalker, the person who goes out his way to check other server’s match ups just to reply to you, the guy who probably has posters of you on his wall and a little shrine. The guy who is so obsessed with you that he writes your character name again and again on his school work, the guy who just wants to be you.

Only cool guys have those.

I want one!

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

Blob at 9 am) get a job piken GET A JOB !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Core ? YOU DONT GOT ANY CORE !!!
WHEN I WAS IN SFR YOUR BEST FRIEND WAS VEIL+WAYPOINT ! STOP SPREADING LIES! You come from desolation to piken and you think you’re pro now ? The wolf changes his hair , but not his nature !

Good sir, please stop posting. We had actually reached a point where one might call this a civilized conversation (not that i’m too fond of it, but well…).

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

I agree let’s return to the civil discussion we had the previous couple of days and stop provoking each other.
Matchup is almost over and i doubt we will face each other again soon so no harm done.
If someone wants to blob tis their decision and not for the rest to judge them.
If i was in command i wouldn’t try to blob at 09.00 am but they are playing for their server and doing what they think it is best.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

It’s been civil because there hasn’t been a matchup, it’s literally pugs vs pugs from all sides. Only rank I see is “assaulter” lol.

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Core ? YOU DONT GOT ANY CORE !!!
WHEN I WAS IN SFR YOUR BEST FRIEND WAS VEIL+WAYPOINT ! STOP SPREADING LIES! You come from desolation to piken and you think you’re pro now ? The wolf changes his hair , but not his nature !

Good sir, please stop posting. We had actually reached a point where one might call this a civilized conversation (not that i’m too fond of it, but well…).

lol +1 Monkeymonger!! Apart from this how was last night without wvw? How many of you kept dancing in LA throwing curse words at Anet that turned into Kitten magically? And what other content did you guys find more appealing other than wvw? I am sure half of you must have found a lot of content in Guild Wars 2 that you thought never existed last night :-p

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

Btw next time when desolation say ‘jump’ you go ‘how high’ , good day !

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Makes no sense in English and does not even rhyme. :p

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Btw next time when desolation say ‘jump’ you go ‘how high’ , good day !

I don’t get it.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Itchy.6340

Itchy.6340

thx abbadon <3

Attachments:

[Mya]Menelya – Guild / Raid – Lead
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

thx abbadon <3

OCD bag organiser.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

I agree let’s return to the civil discussion

Civilians are not allowed into military matters of high importance!

295529kitteny.6340:

thx abbadon <3

OCD bag organiser.

Team “Pink Afro” xD

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

Kind of gutted that WvW was broke tonight, was commanding my first raid for a week! On the plus side I turned up 30 minutes late so there might have been a bit of hate. Not entirely the worst scenario!

Yeah you know the guys who know your real name and have a picture of you, and every time they mention you they have to use your real name. Those guys, they really get me. and then they make a thread about said person on their website, well, im flattered but back off mate. I didn’t come here just for you, not worth my time.

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Yeah you know the guys who know your real name and have a picture of you, and every time they mention you they have to use your real name. Those guys, they really get me. and then they make a thread about said person on their website, well, im flattered but back off mate. I didn’t come here just for you, not worth my time.

Am I missing something in this?

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dominik.5162

Dominik.5162

CE video spam…again!

http://youtu.be/-0rMhx2zgjk

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khally.5103

Khally.5103

Not only did you, in fact, come just to try and have a swing at Joey, you failed horribly at it. Now, can you please let it go?

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

Not only did you, in fact, come just to try and have a swing at Joey, you failed horribly at it. Now, can you please let it go?

I didn’t even know Joey posted, stop thinking I would waste my time just to come here and do that. I came to read the thread and saw that he posted, was a simple coincidence.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

VG had a great run last night. good fights CE, too bad VG alone wasn’t big enough for a proper fight but fighting you teamed up with the commander or GoW was fun

also sorry for the GvG guild (SE I think it was), I hope the short chase of your 5 people attacking the south camp untill we saw you were preparing for a GvG didn’t cause any problems.

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khally.5103

Khally.5103

Big shout to the guildless Gunner warrior who I kept running into on GH BL’s ruins, had a great time fighting over them with ya! :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eirh.1439

Eirh.1439

Huge thanks to FRS for a fun little GvG. We are sorry that it took us so long to get started.

Also don’t worry Vayle, you didn’t cause any trouble

Semper Concordia [SC]
Abaddons Mouth

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Yea Vayle was fun GoW had around 16 members (18 at max) fighting Fury & CE wich on there own had 25+ each and are good Guilds was abit tough, but some nice teawork with VG. Keep the fights comming

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Had some brilliant fights tonight. Mainly inside Garrison about 20 mins ago, against a golem and piken friends. Thanks for the fun, hope to see more for the next two days!

-Dis Noise Terror [DIRE]

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

I will be back tonight hope to see ya all tonight. Good to see people having fun after all finally the week has turned into a good one.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

I will be back tonight hope to see ya all tonight. Good to see people having fun after all finally the week has turned into a good one.

Prime time and night it was always fun.
It is the mornings that is really one sided and kinda boring:)

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

that really can’t be helped as the coverage difference between Piken = AM and GH is a lot. And besides in the start of the matchup every one called us a blob server. Which I agree we do but not always. We have a lot of roaming guilds in weekdays. On weekends or after reset it is usually clash of the Mega blobs. It is good to know we had roaming guilds during the week and all servers had fun.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

We had a. Lot of fun midday yesterday with some small scale fights. I was introduced to the crazy 4 second stun/100b combo a few times which was pretty funny. Was great fun! Just a shame that it wasn’t happening in the ruins which we’re designed for it.

LEAVE MY DOLLYS ALONE!

Enjoyed it and learned a lot!

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

My computer had to go into the shop. Wah. No WvW for me.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gamerul.2509

gamerul.2509

Beware of the blobaddon :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUGYy6Bbj9o

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689