Piken Square / Desolation / Abaddon's Mouth

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ellister.4026

Ellister.4026

I’m not sure how anyone could of found the garrison fight fun, most of the time even skill 1 was unusable and in the end it came down to just who had the most players because of it. Abbadon had the most to start with but then Desolation called in a 2nd group of another 30 on top of the 40 that was already inside.

woah… hold back your high horse there little man, its wasn’t a brag of any kind and no need for QQ!

all I was stating it was a good fight, lasted a good while and we were accosted from all directions. We where outnumbered, even with the numbers you say we had. Who wouldnt defend garri, when all your opposing members are trying to take it?

Thanks for the fun!

looking forward to more of the same tonight

The Vanguard Reborn [DVG] – Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

I’m not sure how anyone could of found the garrison fight fun, most of the time even skill 1 was unusable and in the end it came down to just who had the most players because of it. Abbadon had the most to start with but then Desolation called in a 2nd group of another 30 on top of the 40 that was already inside.

woah… hold back your high horse there little man, its wasn’t a brag of any kind and no need for QQ!

all I was stating it was a good fight, lasted a good while and we were accosted from all directions. We where outnumbered, even with the numbers you say we had. Who wouldnt defend garri, when all your opposing members are trying to take it?

Thanks for the fun!

looking forward to more of the same tonight

Well you lost bay and hills from defending it so I’m not sure I’d say a job well done

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

The thing piken should learn most important is not feeding the trolls! Some of you are very noob at that haha

Quality of fights have been good this week. One thing bothering me is that when we are running guildruns with 15-20 players we simply cannot win a single one open field fight because we have not been able to find any groups less than 30 players. The good fights I was talking about was when we ran with another group of 25 and faced one big zerg. Let’s change that tonight at 6pm BST! We don’t know our border for sure yet but we have been running in pikens borderlands few times.

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elvicof.8263

Elvicof.8263

The thing piken should learn most important is not feeding the trolls! Some of you are very noob at that haha

Quality of fights have been good this week. One thing bothering me is that when we are running guildruns with 15-20 players we simply cannot win a single one open field fight because we have not been able to find any groups less than 30 players. The good fights I was talking about was when we ran with another group of 25 and faced one big zerg. Let’s change that tonight at 6pm BST! We don’t know our border for sure yet but we have been running in pikens borderlands few times.

Arrange a 20v20 GvG and you have equal fight

VII – AG

in Match-ups

Ellister.4026

Well you lost bay and hills from defending it so I’m not sure I’d say a job well done

Didnt lose it myself personally… so no gripes there… guessing by the bitterness in your post that I have a loot bag in my inventory somewhere with your name on it though

sorry, the troll in me escaped!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SNEEKI.4693

SNEEKI.4693

Its quite funny seeing all the QQ from the “Pickles” about blobbing when they are out-matching everyone in this department atm, even Abaddon look small in comparison.

Monday evening Abaddon looked like they had started playing in smaller units which was refreshing change and great to see ,but didn’t last long shame

Anyway had some great fights this week so far and some great fun ,looking forward to more of the same for the rest of the week.
Never had so much loot in all my days

in Match-ups

satkis.7021

Yes 20 versus 20 sounds pretty equal numbers to me. There are no lies in this post!

Last week we tried it with you and it failed thanks to anets patch farce. GvG is great fun and we are looking for some more next week!

Only a WvW player

in Match-ups

Posted by: JoiLink.5084

JoiLink.5084

Why not this week?

Golden Horde [GH]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

AM were running separate groups in AM BL, they had 2-3 guilds out and about and a blob. Same for Deso, had EXG, Coin and then me leading 30-35 as a pug group. PS had INC, Dsun. Was some fun fights Afew other guilds out and about also.

You missed the part where Coin wiped two servers at once.

And of course, were all ripped as f***

Attachments:

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dirven.3021

Dirven.3021

This match-up is so easy. The only challenge for Desolation here is Abaddon. The rest is just so weak.. they’re not worth mentioning.

Why all your “organized” group in 30+ always runing away from our group 20/25 ppl? And after few mins coming back with 3-4 groups making blobb 70+?

Oh right. Its Desoblobadon.

Oh you so mad.

in Match-ups

satkis.7021

Why not this week?

We are going way offtopic here but simply put: We are too few in numbers to have GvG’s as often as some of the guilds

Only a WvW player

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Yes 20 versus 20 sounds pretty equal numbers to me. There are no lies in this post!

Last week we tried it with you and it failed thanks to anets patch farce. GvG is great fun and we are looking for some more next week!

Yep that patch annoyed every one but same time save You from get kitten kicked

Thanks to guilds which was will to try GvG and have fun, respect for You even it was your 1st time and still some tweaks need around your GvG representation.

Rest Deso and AM guilds is just too afraid to try

/taunt end

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

Quite a fitting image you chose; 300 is about the usual size of a Coin blob from what I hear.

Coin has barely even reached 20 members, not sure we’re classing that as a blob these days?

Still, were playing games with Piken and Abba by Briar/outside Piken spawn. Was hilarious. Really enjoying the fights with INC, DSun and GoW, back on for more tonight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

AM were running separate groups in AM BL, they had 2-3 guilds out and about and a blob. Same for Deso, had EXG, Coin and then me leading 30-35 as a pug group. PS had INC, Dsun. Was some fun fights Afew other guilds out and about also.

How about GvG 20v20?

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

in Match-ups

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

desoblobadon? really? you can’t put blob in desolation name. it just doesnt work.

bloben on the other hand…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

desoblobadon? really? you can’t put blob in desolation name. it just doesnt work.

Blobolation works

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Ellister.4026

Blobolation works

Love it!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Verbis.8752

Verbis.8752

ahh..Jayne was faster… :/ oh well…..Blobation maybe? but kitten , Blobolation realy sounds better :/

in Match-ups

PetricaKerempuh.7958

but bloben rolls so naturally of your tongue…

really captures the experience you guys are giving your opponents.

(edited by PetricaKerempuh.7958)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

How about GvG 20v20?

Coin is not accepting or inviting GvG’s at this time. We will do so when we are ready.

// Beatrix

Attachments:

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

CHRISTMAS BABY

… killed him 5 minutes later.

Attachments:

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Going around the censoring system is against forum rules.

You’re actually ripped as kitten.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsYcHoSeAn.4835

PsYcHoSeAn.4835

ahh..Jayne was faster… :/ oh well…..Blobation maybe? but kitten , Blobolation realy sounds better :/

Nope, still doesn’t really fit.

DOORsolation on the other hand sounds really fitting at the moment
And i’m sayin that as someone from DOORsolation.

Just another hammer swinging warrior from [INVI] on Desolation.

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Well you had long enough to learn from Vizu and it looks like the extended lessons really paid off.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dikamilo.7519

dikamilo.7519

Coin wiped someone ? Coin was wiped You guys run like small rabbits, only fight when have full border behind you (read bloob) – when you alone, you just turn around and run so fast.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

Coin wiped someone ? Coin was wiped You guys run like small rabbits, only fight when have full border behind you (read bloob) – when you alone, you just turn around and run so fast.

You mean like when Richmond and GH had to come down the hill from Ogre Watch and save you guys? Or all those times you wait for DSun or GoW to be nearby so you can call for help?

It works both ways so let’s just enjoy the fights, rather than bicker like children.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

How about BlobDoorlation?

in Match-ups

PetricaKerempuh.7958

are you maybe playing for the wrong team?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

hahah i cant belive these pikens …20man is a blob now hahahahahha omg piken whole desolation is laughing at you….. sad story is that you got owned last night and now you cry on forums about blobs when in fact you are the one who started blobing in the first place … nice teaming up inc dsun and gow hahahhahahah

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marrek.8461

Marrek.8461

Quite a fitting image you chose; 300 is about the usual size of a Coin blob from what I hear.

Good point, the 300 Spartans went up against 300,000+ so it is quite fitting. However we win :p

Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsYcHoSeAn.4835

PsYcHoSeAn.4835

No, I don’t think so. But i’m really sorry that I prefer fighting real players over doors.

Just another hammer swinging warrior from [INVI] on Desolation.

in Match-ups

PetricaKerempuh.7958

No, I don’t think so. But i’m really sorry that I prefer fighting real players over doors.

sounds like you are:)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I made you all a present.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

So much unfounded propaganda against Desolation in this thread. When I can see that there is e.g. 20 players on the TS for some guild, enemy calls it in this forum 40-50 people. And 15 + 20 man team together is 80 for our enemy. Well, it is good if each Deso player counts as two. ;-)

From Desolation players point of view Piken and Abaddon are nothing but a blob. For me 20+ is a already blob. <- yes you can die laughing at my definition

Sadly Visunah Square and Kodash have better roamers and solo players than anybody I have seen on Piken or Abaddon’s. All 1 vs 1 have been wins (I don’t duel, but 1 vs 1 happen when you solo roam a lot).

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Some good fights tonight in AM Borders, we lost some ppl early due to that dam real Life, but wanna give a shout out to 2 really good Guilds and fun to fight CoiN and EXG.

On Abbadon server we really havent came across any Guilds that run on there own yet, still 2 more Days tho.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tsezar.6950

Tsezar.6950

So much unfounded propaganda against Desolation in this thread. When I can see that there is e.g. 20 players on the TS for some guild, enemy calls it in this forum 40-50 people. And 15 + 20 man team together is 80 for our enemy. Well, it is good if each Deso player counts as two. ;-)

From Desolation players point of view Piken and Abaddon are nothing but a blob. For me 20+ is a already blob. <- yes you can die laughing at my definition

Sadly Visunah Square and Kodash have better roamers and solo players than anybody I have seen on Piken or Abaddon’s. All 1 vs 1 have been wins (I don’t duel, but 1 vs 1 happen when you solo roam a lot).

could say the same.. havent seen one single good player on deso and piken. i even have to play with 1 hand to make it more challenging. matchup is softer then expected

I PLay Without Hands To Have [Fun]

How many Dzagonurs and Gunnars do you need to kill me? Over 9000!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Match has been quite boring on EB so set myself the task of climbing the tower!

wtb superior treb plx

Attachments:

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silinsar.6298

Silinsar.6298

I spent evenings and nights roaming around solo and no, 1vs1 doesn’t happen a lot. You encounter a camp group or Thief duos/trios most of the time vs. Aba and Deso. Sometimes you catch a straying zergling, but that’s it most of the time.
Also, what’s your definition of duel and 1vs1? For me it’s the same.

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Thank you Unit for nice GvG

\o/

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

Gosh to all these people crying over 1V1s you can see each others name on the forums. Add them and challenge them instead of pointless bickering.

As for Deniara I wouldn’t take everything he says serious. After all he’s been killing those bad spvp’rs with mistwalker titles in WvW (a title who no1 has acquired yet).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Well it’s not our fault 1 opponent has poor night coverage, anyone bored of PVD are welcome to pick a fight with Abbadon they have a reasonable nightforce and no one says boo to them over it and in fact they often catch us with our pants down in the transition between prime and night shift lol.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Keep trying AM, maybe you finally get our eb keep Are you going to make some push for pts and attack 1st?
Cheers to Piken for showing up once also, but it just ended on outer gate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

As for Deniara I wouldn’t take everything he says serious. After all he’s been killing those bad spvp’rs with mistwalker titles in WvW (a title who no1 has acquired yet).

That was a mistake from my part. I mixed it with “Ascendant” title, which you can get with 25 Hall of Monuments points (no spvp required). They used to call the spvp title with 14,973,500 points with exactly the same name. That actually comes AFTER Mist Walker. Now it seems it is renamed Legendary Champion (and no I haven’t seen anybody with that title). Thus the confusion. I am not the only one, who got confused:
http://guildwars2.mmmos.com/index.php?page=view&id=14739

Titles like gladiator and champion xxx are rather common, but spvp ranks past ransacker are a true rarity in WvWvW.

It is of course true that 1 vs 2-3 is more common than real 1 vs 1. I call it 1 vs 2, even in such case the fight begins as duel, but somebody comes to interrupt it. Here are the most likely situations for 1 vs 1:
- early in the morning and almost empty borderlands
- fighting near sentry
- fighting in the lake
- sniping a dolyak

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

So much fun on Abba-border last night!

Thanks for everyone on all three servers for running with organized guild groups rather than blobbing. Lots of good long fights.

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

there was still lots of blobing last night on AM borders but I will say thank you piken for some nice runs there it was a good night (= I only wish abbadon would offer more challenge and less hiding in towers and keeps and building ACs where the they can >_> like last night open field fight and they just had to build ACs ….. hahahha so sad……

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

the funny thing is, sometimes, when nobody’s exptecting it, in between of those huuuuge aba-blobs, there are usually 3-4 coordinated guilds who also know what they are doing and they kick in for a nice surprise and coordinated zergsplitting action. looks fun to watch while defending

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

GL with Blobbadon’s Mouth.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tsezar.6950

Tsezar.6950

GL with your warning

I PLay Without Hands To Have [Fun]

How many Dzagonurs and Gunnars do you need to kill me? Over 9000!!

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Deso have 50+ zerg on Piken BL atm, Blobalation strikes again a mixture of Coin, TLA, FG and a lot of DVG ofc. They even built ac’s in open field when we were greatly outnumbered, DVG’s blob tactics have really rubbed off on Desolation. Oh Elprozam, why couldn’t you of took blobbing to a server that already did it instead of taking down one with you…

in Match-ups

PetricaKerempuh.7958

Deso have 50+ zerg on Piken BL atm, Blobalation strikes again a mixture of Coin, TLA, FG and a lot of DVG ofc. They even built ac’s in open field when we were greatly outnumbered, DVG’s blob tactics have really rubbed off on Desolation. Oh Elprozam, why couldn’t you of took blobbing to a server that already did it instead of taking down one with you…

don’t worry. evening will come and then you can show us how good a student you were, my pickles. yes, it is you that make us skill lag, not the other way around.

in any case, desolation is very proud of pickles learning possibilities. you have improved your zerging a lot theses two weeks. maybe one day, you will be worthy of meeting the queen vizunah.

keep up the good work.