Ring of Fire / Blacktide / Dzagonour 15.11

in Match-ups

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

Oh, the german Luftwaffe again? Well, it’s not the first match where Dzagonur players used these “tricks” against us. So a shout out to all the honest DZ players: go and find those dipkittens and report them – thats the least thing you can do if you want to keep your reputation as RoF’s favourite opponent.

(edited by smiley.1438)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stolen.2045

Stolen.2045

I have fraps little Dzagonur Asuran mesmer, of you flying from the ground outside Dawn’s tower wall into lord room and portalling your 3 friends in. I killed you that time but not before you did it and took woodhaven. Please stop now to save disgracing Dzagonur further, they don’t need your cheats thank you. It wasn’t even glitching kitten just flat out flying over the wall and portalling in people.

Please upload the video on youtube. Could hardly believe thats its possible…

Ring of Fire
Gidbin – elementalist
typical pug & home bl defender

in Match-ups

Posted by: doc phil.8015

doc phil.8015

yes please do that and tell us what guild tag he had because I can guarantee you that 99,99 % of dzagonur players don’t use stuff like that and find it embarassing if someone does

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stolen.2045

Stolen.2045

yes please do that and tell us what guild tag he had because I can guarantee you that 99,99 % of dzagonur players don’t use stuff like that and find it embarassing if someone does

I guess 99,99% of all players don’t do this… at least because they doesnt know how xD

By the way: As an ele it would be complete legit to do stuff like this, because i have an air attunement and should be able to fly by class design joking

Ring of Fire
Gidbin – elementalist
typical pug & home bl defender

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

I guess 99,99% of all players don’t do this… at least because they doesnt know how xD

I don’t think so still have some faith left in humanity. I know of few glitches that let you go past the gate without destroying it, but I would NEVER use it (with the exception of doing it on purpose of making screenshot to send bug report, not like I still hope that anet is going to fix bugs that were in-game since day 1…).

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lucullus.6042

Lucullus.6042

[…] Well, it’s not the first match where Dzagonur players used these “tricks” against us. […]

That Topic was written in Nov/Dec last year.
Hilarious

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

I like hacks and omega trains! packs alot of sparkly stuff! fun, fun everywhere! cannot haz enough!

GG

So…..I can haz some sleep time back? no? no refunds? K

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Match-ups

Posted by: Schattenlied.4873

Schattenlied.4873

I have fraps little Dzagonur Asuran mesmer, of you flying from the ground outside Dawn’s tower wall into lord room and portalling your 3 friends in.

Im quite sure this is no hack at all – you only need one of those annoying Hammer-Warriors or a Catapult to launch an Asura up there!

Xaverí [RUN] [OMFG] [TDS]
Sylvari-Mesmer
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Treszone.3897

Treszone.3897

YES, we are the onest server where stupid player use bugs, cheats etc …….. oh no, wait:

i hope the most player see, that stupid person, play on each server.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Rezzing-through-the-gate/first#post1763462

Attachments:

(edited by Treszone.3897)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nano.3706

Nano.3706

Ahh, Treszone was faster, but I have a better pic with all the pride of RoF involved

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

[…] Well, it’s not the first match where Dzagonur players used these “tricks” against us. […]

That Topic was written in Nov/Dec last year.
Hilarious

Yerp, and even more hilarious is that Anet claimed to have all these bugs fixed in the meantime… (the big update in feb/march i believe)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nano.3706

Nano.3706

Half a hour later, defending an tower meanwhile, came back and …Ops…how we should name the pic below? “Rof on the verge of despair” maybe?

btw and to clearify: It´s no feature, it is a bug!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Despite the obvious flyhacks, the Dzags are playing a good strategic game. They’re taking advantage of the fact that we RoF players just don’t do defense. So the Dzags are doing it for us, in our own towers.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devesion.5704

Devesion.5704

Ahh, Treszone was faster, but I have a better pic with all the pride of RoF involved

I know…. This is really low…

Although it isn’t a bug and it suppose to work this way….. (Some dev explained that on the wvw discussion forum….) It is really low to use this.

It’s frenchies technique.. Dova and EO uses these tricks…

Can we please (also to RoF) just play fair….?

“Let the shadows embrace you!”

Matthew Witherblade [TaG] GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xaklok.2390

Xaklok.2390

Could you please show me the thread where the dev said so? No offense, but I only know about this one https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Rezzing-through-the-gate/first#post1763462, and it says “not working as intended”.

Sad to see that some people have to come up with the hacking / luftwaffe arguments, not even providing any proof. If it is too much of an effort for you guys to hit your screenshot key when noticing hacks, you might consider working on your apm to get better gaming results.

Thanks to everyone else for a thrilling week.

[XAK] Xyrophobe Archäologen Krytas
Dzagonur

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bear.4931

Bear.4931

Look thats my face! I was ressing the mesmer so you could pull him away from the gate then kill him. If it was a legit attempt to res him dont you think i would have idk, waited till you left?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Good job Dzags taking over this fight. At Tuesday we thought we would win this. But then you bring a lot more people for a whole day. It just confuse me, where were your people at Monday and Tuesday?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

It was more than just people. The Dzag’s figured out our weak spot and used it against us. We don’t play defense, so they went and sat in our towers for us.

At one point yesterday I checked MOS and they were holding 14 towers and at least a dozen camps. BT had the castle and I’m sure the Dzag’s could not have cared less because they had a huge tick going on, and didn’t need to defend the castle.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

That is just not true Tiggy.
We play defense, but against full zerg of dzag and BT on the other keep you cannot play much. I have seen this week so many PvD with 50+ that it hurt me as much as it probably hurt that gate. And yes, the know our week spot and with those numbers they can easily “exploit” it.

To bad we have Blobbar Lake next week. I would rather fight DZ as they dont have numbers of Blobbar, but have higher skill. Much higher skill. Even Ale with 15 people can wipe 30 Blobbars. But against 15 DZ we have a hard time, not to mention that you wont see any 15 dz groups anywhere.

Again, good fights this week guys, thanks for them

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Thank you Dzagonur for really fun and close matchup. Grats on securing the win, it is a shame tho, that WvW is so designed that it is off time civerage that makes a difference (RoF took lead due to nightcapping, you made it back with morning coverage resulting in downgrading our stuff for prime time). Anyways, thanks for everyone involved for the fights (personally, I liked fighting SWAT in the weekend mostly, I think we ran similar numbers). I hope we will meet more often when league ends, but I bet we’re going to get thrown agains servers 10 ranks higher again :P

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: xadoom.1782

xadoom.1782

Thank Dzagonur and Blacktide for this intense week of WvW. Really hope to meet you again as soon as possible.

Hot Brioche [HxH]
RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: zemiacsik.4590

zemiacsik.4590

Thank you for this great match-up, it was really close and had a lot of fun :-)

//Just want to add, I think rezzing dead mesmers through the gate is the same as rezzing with thief in fair play :-) and btw the portal at 15:57 was fair, you did not sweep after we breached outer with omega at ~15:26 so I wasted my time to that later fail :-)

Attachments:

[ALE] Ring of Fire (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: doc phil.8015

doc phil.8015

Yeah thanks to everyone in this matchup. I had great fun and i’m happy we could win this match but I wouldn’t mind losing against 2 great opponents

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nils.9056

Nils.9056

Yeehaaw.. that was a hell of a week of fun and challenging fights! I’m looking forward to facing a rematch..
Thank y’all :-)
I salute you \o/

Zokram
Necromancer
Dzagonur

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryank.8069

Kryank.8069

Thanks for the fights all, sad we lost but I had some great fights, small scale, 1 v 1 and guild group so I’m a happy bunny!! It was really close and can’t wait while our next match up (hopefully DL will leave us alone to fight each other but I doubt it)

See you all again soon.

Proud Member of [TaG] Gunnar’s Hold (EU)
http://www.twitch.tv/kryank
http://www.youtube.com/user/minikryank

in Match-ups

Posted by: TaoRay.3094

TaoRay.3094

Thanks from SWAT to all the Guilds from RoF and BT! We had a lot of fun and there were several epic fights! Keep on fighting and good luck!

Thank you Dzagonur for really fun and close matchup. Grats on securing the win, it is a shame tho, that WvW is so designed that it is off time civerage that makes a difference (RoF took lead due to nightcapping, you made it back with morning coverage resulting in downgrading our stuff for prime time). Anyways, thanks for everyone involved for the fights (personally, I liked fighting SWAT in the weekend mostly, I think we ran similar numbers). I hope we will meet more often when league ends, but I bet we’re going to get thrown agains servers 10 ranks higher again :P

Also thanks to TaG for the nice fights during the week. We enjoyed to match with you and we are looking forward to meet you again soon! Good luck during the last two weeks!

Rankkor Blacksteel [SWAT]
Special Weapons and No Tactics | Leader
Dzagonur

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pironya.5892

Pironya.5892

Thanks for this nice match up. Very great respekt to RoF it was very exciting week. The win was not easy but we keep the wish deep in our heart, so we don´t sleep to get it. Realy nice week. We see us next week again. Sure a hardly week of all of us.

Sry my english is not so good I understand it better than I wrote it :/