SoR/Blackgate/Mag 11/08/2013 Gold week 4

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReverendChan.8467

ReverendChan.8467

Whatever.

Much words.

Don’t care.

Clearly, because if you are talking about “right now” (+565 tick) our entire BL is blue, so is Mag’s BL, and pretty much all of EBG. Must be tumble weeds in all those places.

Maybe SoR BL is where all the cool kid roaming groups hang out and there must be more snuggles there…

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

If you didn’t have all these modifiers on your cuteness. We would have to fight for Supreme.

:O I promisez, unlike Cuddlestrike, I snuggle gently…

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

I snuggle like a boa constrictor.

Well that isn’t berry cute or fwendly…

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

What’s not cute about a giant snake wanting to full body hug you to death? :’(

It huertz….

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Only if you struggle. Just accept my snuggles. <3

Awwwwwwwwwwwww…… <3

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]
Cutest Necro of Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

oh look shifty got kicked outta IRON

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

All rounds from our GvG vs Ark on Tuesday, apologies for how late it’s coming out!

Tough fights, respectful opponents! We learned a lot from fighting you guys.

ONE is recruiting for our GvG team!

good gvg

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Hey MAG…FA here, how are you dealing with all the terrible guilds on BG and SoR?

Hmmm … judging from mos.millenium, probably exactly the same as EB, IOJ and the rest of Silver League are doing against your stacked, zerging server?

@FA guy, At least mag wanted to be in gold league and fought to get here unlike FA who tanked their PPT to have an easy win in silver. Mag has garnered much respect IMO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Man that BG Guildless Necro with 25 stacks on Mag BL last night was so good. He was so fast I could hardly keep up, running circles around me, I was totally helpless! Necros need a nerf, their teleport skill to anywhere on map while in combat is OP.

http://i.imgur.com/fvzXrBN.jpg

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReverendChan.8467

ReverendChan.8467

Happened last week I believe… He wasn’t snuggling well with others…

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]
Cutest Necro of Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I’m not exactly sure what I’m looking at with this image, but that map question from W Rod in the pic towards the top left, and response, fully cracked me up. Seriously, you gotta love Mag. From pushing to intentionally make gold league, to telling karma trains during the JQ match to go take a hike. /respect

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

We make fun of our own karma trainers, too.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

Its been a fun two weeks getting back in the swing of things. Nice seeing old foes and friends of BG and SOR this round. Shame resets tomorrow.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Happened last week I believe… He wasn’t snuggling well with others…

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

cries butter stop trying to spread false info to mindless people with splinters in their faces please. One SS of me saying something doesnt prove anything..

But it was more like i snuggled too much for the guys (and gals) to cope with so i went in search for people to snuggle fiercely with

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Its been a fun two weeks getting back in the swing of things. Nice seeing old foes and friends of BG and SOR this round. Shame resets tomorrow.

Really hope you guys get back into the swing of things Go hard BT

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

How the virtual Gold League table is now looking.

Attachments:

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Week 6 on roster for BG SoS and Mag… I have been ignoring the thought of it for some time now.

Attachments:

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmprodigy.4679

rmprodigy.4679

SoR has put out some great GvGs . Glad to see ONE and CHOO’s performances. Great guys , great players , great commanders. Proud to have fought along side you guys.

I promise you BG when the ques and the nonsense die down we will return . It has been so nice to log on and all my EST and PST guildie can just point and pick any BL (aside from EB) and just log on and play . Where we cant find solid guild groups to find , we can find huge map que zergs. Fighting a map que of people in ppt and ptv gear is still challenging for a 25-35 man guild group so were having a blast. For al havoc and guild groups that are not able to run together without ques or waiting…think to yourselves why you are in your guilds and why you enjoy the game.

For Legends Never[DIE] we play for the love of our guild and our server. Its a thin line between the two and it was a hard choice for us to leave . But our guild was dying in the ques , our EST guys would fight through the ques and by the time the ques popped for PST players EST would be asleep. Our 8pm PST guild runs died out about 2 weeks prior to league due to ques increasing. We would get 15 guys in at 8pm PST because they were east coast players, then at 11pm PST our west coast guys would get in but our other friends were logged off and drained. We spoke of transferring from day 1 of league , it was bound to happen.

On top of that , if you are on a server that has gaps of coverage and you wait in que its the worst of both worlds. If you have a que but you log onto domination , t3 keeps and towers, abundance of supply , you can have a great time. You can build tons of omegas (our favorite past time) and go capture things with ease. But if you have to wait in que to be on BL’s that have forces scattered all around , and multiple guild groups running tagless, all of which are at 50% or less force due to ques, its a waste of time and sucks the fun out o the game, at least for us.

SoR has one of the most incredible communities in GW2 there is no doubt. We love SoR and do miss our friends. I just wanted to make this post because I read multiple posts about guilds and players being stuck in ques and I just wanted to give you my feedback on it .

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Plenty of GvG And fight hungry guilds in silver as well. Many of the GvG and hardcore WvW guilds in t1 and t2 know that there are fighters amongst the tiers. So you wont be starving for fights, we get fights 24/7 guild groups and map que zergs. Just to through that in there

Gold/Silver/Bronze and Tiers arnt about skill , its about coverage and who gets the most excitement off killing keep lords and building arrow carts and standing next to dolyaks until they get through gates. So be open minded. You can all balance the game by dispersing amongst the various great communities out there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

On top of that , if you are on a server that has gaps of coverage and you wait in que its the worst of both worlds. If you have a que but you log onto domination , t3 keeps and towers, abundance of supply , you can have a great time. You can build tons of omegas (our favorite past time) and go capture things with ease. But if you have to wait in que to be on BL’s that have forces scattered all around , and multiple guild groups running tagless, all of which are at 50% or less force due to ques, its a waste of time and sucks the fun out o the game, at least for us.

SoR has one of the most incredible communities in GW2 there is no doubt. We love SoR and do miss our friends. I just wanted to make this post because I read multiple posts about guilds and players being stuck in ques and I just wanted to give you my feedback on it .

I thought SOR did not have queue for like 2 maps?

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

SoR NA prime which embodies our EST team and bleeds into when our PST time , at least when we played had ques. How its been since round 4 brother I cant tell you. The weekends and reset nights were always qued. Again if there are ques are the level of ques aka the minutes or hours you wait I don’t know. But I don’t care to know anymore we wanted to not have ques. We wanted to log on and just do what we want even on the weekends. A lot of us have families and kids so weekends midday and morning are fun times for us to play as well. With 30-35 of us on a BL we can face whatever we like and have fun, we will get bags, yes like any guild or force we will have our wipes as well . But we can build on our mistakes and build tighter composition and synergy since we play full force more frequently. That’s the whole point for having a guild , open field guilds, and GvG guilds. If you are drought of that play time due to ques , or to defend t3 settlements and play ppt , or to have to tear down t3 walls to go inside and fight the people that are bottled up behind walls, you cant adjust things and grow. Over on Silver we put up a post that were on a BL , we have multiple guilds outside our spawn ready to take a crack at us, its a dream come true

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

We know how to siege, we know how to get through t3 , its just too much leg work that we cant care less to do anymore. Id rather fight the best guild on earth and even wipe 10 times in 1 night but adjust each wipe and get better, then sit on a treb or harvest supply camps to build omegas and port in desiege the 25+AC’s and have to spend another hour trebbing to go back in and get “fights”. Granted fighting inside a keep or settlement has tons of advatanges and doesn’t pertain to a real open field fight. Even in our own guild videos , like the one I am in SMC for 50+ Minutes with SoS and BG and we have 28 guys running around farming blobs is nonsense to a certain degree. You have tactical advantages of each floor , moving in and out of the walls . There are multiple plaaces where you can basically reset the fight mechanics and do it all fresh and from the top. As long as people stay tight and the driver keeps people out of too much heat , you can do it for days. On the open field its not as forgiving and you would have to utilize more cc, more single dodge backs, more movement . More CC rotation, more small and large rotation, melee that over extends would be dead in about 7-10 seconds, youd have to control your ranged aoe on the downed to not blow all the meteor shower etc on one group of downed. Theres just a lot more to it overall.

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Its a god kitten shame too, since there are a ton of guilds we would love to freely face in t1. We could barely get encounters with EP during round 3 , and Jericho and Me exchanged pms but couldn’t bl hop to fight AGG vs DIE , PlX and DIE couldn’t gvg cuz of ques on the BG side , even though noodles was cool and down and I was down we couldtn arrange it. Its just a waste of time imo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

I spend most of my time around the Bloodlust points or trying to fight people out in the open on the BLs. […stuff]

That’s probably the mistake. I almost never find good fights in the bloodlust areas because there are just too many T1 people. I just run the camps and find lots of fights that way. Plenty of good 1v1s and also some fun 1v3s-1v5s. I only won 1 1v3 this week and vs terrible players. Down state is too OP.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeroGuilt.4720

NeroGuilt.4720

So, any blackgate or sor down for some duels?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

If you have a que but you log onto domination , t3 keeps and towers, abundance of supply , you can have a great time. You can build tons of omegas (our favorite past time) and go capture things with ease.

Sounds like SoR lost a karma train guild, grats.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

SoR has put out some great GvGs . Glad to see ONE and CHOO’s performances. Great guys , great players , great commanders. Proud to have fought along side you guys.

I promise you BG when the ques and the nonsense die down we will return . It has been so nice to log on and all my EST and PST guildie can just point and pick any BL (aside from EB) and just log on and play . Where we cant find solid guild groups to find , we can find huge map que zergs. Fighting a map que of people in ppt and ptv gear is still challenging for a 25-35 man guild group so were having a blast. For al havoc and guild groups that are not able to run together without ques or waiting…think to yourselves why you are in your guilds and why you enjoy the game.

For Legends Never[DIE] we play for the love of our guild and our server. Its a thin line between the two and it was a hard choice for us to leave . But our guild was dying in the ques , our EST guys would fight through the ques and by the time the ques popped for PST players EST would be asleep. Our 8pm PST guild runs died out about 2 weeks prior to league due to ques increasing. We would get 15 guys in at 8pm PST because they were east coast players, then at 11pm PST our west coast guys would get in but our other friends were logged off and drained. We spoke of transferring from day 1 of league , it was bound to happen.

Blob in game, blob on forums.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

Week 6 on roster for BG SoS and Mag… I have been ignoring the thought of it for some time now.

I actually thought it neat to be able to have a week off before the T1 finale.

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

in Match-ups

Posted by: derv of doom.6352

derv of doom.6352

Well I don’t usually post on the forums but I have to now because this is just kittening sad. SoR even if you know you’re gonna lose you can still at least kittening try. You claim to have the best community but the best community would still fight even against an opponent that beat them before. Your community on the other hand hasn’t shown up for almost 4 weeks. I guess all I have to say is that im disappointed and thought you guys were better than this.

P.S. start trying like your actually are a T1 server

KnT Beastgate

(edited by derv of doom.6352)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

congrats buy/bribe gate.

OP’d thief, lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: dazed.4152

dazed.4152

looks like 2 tier 1 servers couldn’t stop a “tier 8” server from kicking both of you out of SM and capping it. nice t1 tactics. we just roamed into your stonemist. how’s that pvt gear treating you?

[DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

I would like to think we are a t9 server, below Vabbi of course.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Who are you?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

looks like 2 tier 1 servers couldn’t stop a “tier 8” server from kicking both of you out of SM and capping it. nice t1 tactics. we just roamed into your stonemist. how’s that pvt gear treating you?

Do you realize Most of our main forces already took a rest for up coming JQ …….

Since the result was secured

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

Because many people (myself included) came to the conclusion that karma trains can sometimes do more harm than good. Not everyone agrees with the opinion, but that’s just fine. Also, you won’t get a karma train out of Magumma so there you have it.

I’m not exactly sure what I’m looking at with this image, but that map question from W Rod in the pic towards the top left, and response, fully cracked me up. Seriously, you gotta love Mag. From pushing to intentionally make gold league, to telling karma trains during the JQ match to go take a hike. /respect

You’re confusing me! Please stop making sense / make your insults more obvious so we T2 scrubs understand them!

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Who are you?

What does it matter to you?

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Well stocked Fight Club happening.

Where? SoR BL Windmill
When? Now

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Who are you?

What does it matter to you?

I’m trying to be friendly. Don’t hurt me.

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Just someone from Mag, noone important.

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Just someone from Mag, noone important.

I thought so.

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

lol wat

This guy

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

lol wat

This guy

This guy is the golem master!.

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

just wanted to say thanks to all who’ve been consistently coming out for fights, on all 3 servers.

BG, need i say more.

Mag, it’s been fun! can’t wait to go up against you guys again.

SoR, always.

it’s been a fun week for me (though didn’t get to play erryday). for those that i got to drop cows on, pls, keep ’em. they be a giftD /salute

[edit: oops, grammar. or sth.]

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

I have fun fighting in EB tonight, thanks BG and Mag for some great fights, especailly the SM one. Please build more AC BG :P

And yeah those PYRO guys are slippery kitten, so hard to catch and kill

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Let us remember those who lost their stealth. RIP.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

that guy on the top right is so mad lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

lol.

i need some enlightening though. so i’ve never used supply/stealth traps before. so do you drop them mid-combat when you know you’re up against a stealth class? that’s pretty crazy lol.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

-_-

I, again, am not in it! What the heck do I have to do to get into one of these photo collages?

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

congrats buy/bribe gate.

Thank you! &Sorry about 2nd place… For the 4th time in a row :/

Hope you guys pick things up next week!

Of course they will pick it up next week.

They don’t have any competition in the next match-up.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

congrats buy/bribe gate.

Just saying, what if TC beat them? o.O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

lol.

i need some enlightening though. so i’ve never used supply/stealth traps before. so do you drop them mid-combat when you know you’re up against a stealth class? that’s pretty crazy lol.

they take a second or 2 to setup so i would not advise you to use em in combat
but great to use if a thief refuges and tries to reset the fight, otherwise just kite them over your already placed trap and watch em freak out :P

nice to use once in a while but not a true counter, they last about an hour and you can have 1 up at a time

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

congrats buy/bribe gate.

We don’t have any competition with BG either.

See’s organized SOR group
Quickly retreats to tower/keep/waypoint
(Variable – Comes out to fight – Wipes )
Turtles
Repeat

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

congrats buy/bribe gate.

We don’t have any competition with BG either.

See’s organized SOR group
Quickly retreats to tower/keep/waypoint
(Variable – Comes out to fight – Wipes )
Turtles
Repeat

Losing by 150K points, still thinks that people are scared of their “organised” groups.

Also, inb4 QQ about playing for fights.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Lol. They brought 21 thieves and 2 mesmers to ruins and called us scrubs for winning. We had no thieves or mesmers.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2