SoR ~ JQ ~ TC Week 6 Gold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moleless.1462

Moleless.1462

I’d just like to quickly thank JQ and SOR for their lovely bag donation last night. 6 hours of commanding on SoR BL, I think we wiped both blobs about 20 times each during their relentless assault on bay. Ended up with a bay WP and 40+ heavy loot bags by the end of the night, so thanks.

You had 3 guilds running together. You outnumbered SoR and JQ lol.

Our map wasn’t even full. The majority of the night it was me and the militia, with NAGA running a 10 man havoc squad. We weren’t even actively running together, you guys just kept dying, respawning, then running straight back to bay to die again, so it made it pretty easy for us to link up with NAGA on defence. PiNK came later on but they were also running less than 10. My zerg was around 25-30, mainly militia.

Even if you were outnumbered, why did you keep suiciding on our gate over and over and over? We were blatantly kicking your kitten , I’m just really curious as to why you wanted the punishment so bad.

even as you said it that’s 3 guilds running together outnumbering SoR and JQ
where’s the argument?

Our map wasn’t full, and you T1 servers more often than not have every borderland q’d during NA prime. So if we outnumbered you, the numberes were still pretty similiar. You were running at least 40 which is definitely not more than us. Not to mention we had about 20 guild members in total (that’s including NAGA’s seperate havoc group), the rest were pugs. You were basically running a guild blob.

Anyway, did you ignore the second para? If you felt outnumbered, why did you feel the need to constantly slap our gate and feed us lootbags? I’m genuinely curious, my thoughts at the time were “what the kitten are these guys doing”.

Either way, I got a kittenload of loot from you, so thanks.

We were actually unpinned and mopping up STUN heads up no problem. It was the rest of your queue later that made it harder. You had FAR more than 40 we had 20 HzH and when we pinned 34 total.

Just let it go mate. Learn from it, and let it go.

I find it pretty funny that the token JQ blob guild is actually trying to use numbers as an excuse. It must be pretty frustrating for you when STUN actually tags up and we’re not outnumbered 2:1 anymore.

Going back to my original query, what the hell were you trying to achieve? If you accept the fact that we were obviously the stronger force on the map, why did you keep coming to our gate to die again? I think you fellas should spend a couple weeks in a lower tiered server, and learn how to work a map when you’re not the biggest force.

Looking forward to the next farm then. I honestly feel sorry for your guildies if you’re serious right now lol

We like to go at bigger forces to fight. This must be news to you huh? Clearly you know little about our guild lol

So you do that often? Ok, good to know.

Yes we do. Best if you bring more than your guild

Looking forward to the next farm then. Do us a favour and maybe put up a fight next time.

We did. You got owned. Hence you brought the full queue.

Haha okay mate if you say so. I think it’s more than apparent who the stronger force was, so i’ll leave it at that.

Thanks for the bags, peace.

Admiral Beau
TC Commander
we need to pretect are big keep

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I’d just like to quickly thank JQ and SOR for their lovely bag donation last night. 6 hours of commanding on SoR BL, I think we wiped both blobs about 20 times each during their relentless assault on bay. Ended up with a bay WP and 40+ heavy loot bags by the end of the night, so thanks.

Our map wasn’t even full. The majority of the night it was me and the militia, with NAGA running a 10 man havoc squad. We weren’t even actively running together, you guys just kept dying, respawning, then running straight back to bay to die again, so it made it pretty easy for us to link up with NAGA on defence. PiNK came later on but they were also running less than 10. My zerg was around 25-30, mainly militia.

Even if you were outnumbered, why did you keep suiciding on our gate over and over and over? We were blatantly kicking your kitten , I’m just really curious as to why you wanted the punishment so bad.

where’s the argument?

Our map wasn’t full, and you T1 servers more often than not have every borderland q’d during NA prime. So if we outnumbered you, the numberes were still pretty similiar. You were running at least 40 which is definitely not more than us. Not to mention we had about 20 guild members in total (that’s including NAGA’s seperate havoc group), the rest were pugs. You were basically running a guild blob.

Anyway, did you ignore the second para? If you felt outnumbered, why did you feel the need to constantly slap our gate and feed us lootbags? I’m genuinely curious, my thoughts at the time were “what the kitten are these guys doing”.

We were actually unpinned and mopping up STUN heads up no problem. It was the rest of your queue later that made it harder. You had FAR more than 40 we had 20 HzH and when we pinned 34 total.

I find it pretty funny that the token JQ blob guild is actually trying to use numbers as an excuse. It must be pretty frustrating for you when STUN actually tags up and we’re not outnumbered 2:1 anymore.

Going back to my original query, what the hell were you trying to achieve? If you accept the fact that we were obviously the stronger force on the map, why did you keep coming to our gate to die again? I think you fellas should spend a couple weeks in a lower tiered server, and learn how to work a map when you’re not the biggest force.

Looking forward to the next farm then. I honestly feel sorry for your guildies if you’re serious right now lol

We like to go at bigger forces to fight. This must be news to you huh? Clearly you know little about our guild lol

Looking forward to the next farm then. Do us a favour and maybe put up a fight next time.

Haha okay mate if you say so. I think it’s more than apparent who the stronger force was, so i’ll leave it at that.

Yeah the stronger force was not your guild. That is why you needed the other two. Best not to trash talk when you have a full queue and 3 guilds on map blobbing. Remember who started this

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

ahh, okay. i know i’m late… but did someone say fried turkey?? which BL do i go to

also. One Piece <33333333333

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moleless.1462

Moleless.1462

where’s the argument?

Yeah the stronger force was not your guild. That is why you needed the other two. Best not to trash talk when you have a full queue and 3 guilds on map blobbing. Remember who started this

If you say so.
Thanks for the bags.

Admiral Beau
TC Commander
we need to pretect are big keep

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

So are things are as bad as they look for SoR (TW disbanded, IRON left, behind TC in score), or is this just blatant 2v1 when they are having a bad week?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

So are things are as bad as they look for SoR (TW disbanded, IRON left, behind TC in score), or is this just blatant 2v1 when they are having a bad week?

the 2v1 in EB was amazing. TC alone wiped 15+ times in the past 4 hours. And JQ has a fetish for Quentin Lake….

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Still had a lot of fun vs HL and FEAR though yesterday.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

What really matters is how do sor, jq and tc people prepare their thanksgiving turkeys? fried, baked, brine? fried any good? never tried.

Turkey and cranberry sammich the next day, with sweet potato fries on the side, yum yum.

See ya Friday, BeeGee.

Thinkin of doing fried this year. Mmmk well gl Tc and see yall after the season. Jq, looking forward to seeing you on Friday

Some of us here in BG might sport a double chin on our next encounter.

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

I dont think TW disbanded.

We obviously have lost some oceanic presence in [DIE], we’ve lost our Euro in [IRON] and earlier [KISS]. [TW] is slightly rebuilding. I dont think [FEAR] is running at 100% force right now either.

In terms of full force nightly runs there is still [Hel], [Choo], [HL], and [HIRE] now running some NA. [RET] and [FEAR] are running ~15 man groups nightly.

So yes we are a lot “weaker” in terms of coverage these days.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

it looks to me that TW split though. or at least, a good portion of TW is now part of RET.

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

score is close between TC and SoR!! i know it’s still the weekend (for some?) and i didn’t get to play much during reset. looking forward to the rest of the week, folk.

and i gotta be honest with ya, i don’t miss the queues. <— this is all anecdotal and by no means a representation of SoR map population. ; ))

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Somethings wrong when even I find the matchup thread boring.

Grand Empress of Tier 1 , Lady CuddleStrike of the Bakery, I SUMMON YOU!

Sorry, shes in the kitchen! :O
hehehe

punts Shifty

I’m currently trolling… I mean inspiring people to join us in TS. I may or maynot be trying to tempt people to join the channel saying we give cookies.

I would give them cookies, but somebody (Shifty & Shini) ate them all cause they’re mean.

What was I supposed to eat? You never came back with my sammich

^ I was so upset when I didnt get one :’(
So I ate my soul out on the cookies!
But now i need to Punts Cuddles to feel better!!

Don’t punt her until she brings me my sammich!

Shifty can’t punt me annnnnnnnnnnnnnymore! You left us! You traitorous fool!

And no sammichs for you! I’m busy running into SoR zergs and TC zergs. They are pretty intimidating, not gonna lie. TC took bay off us just before and I ran into the portal, saw them, was like “stuff this.. ABORT” and ran out as the TC group just watched me from the circle.
lmao

GG

You lost our bay!?

Nah it was fleur, don’t know if he was even online but still it was all him

Can confirm it was indeed Fleur.

Such a baddie mesmer

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Whilst I’m sure they will answer AFAIK TW haven’t disbanded just some members formed another guild and are still on SOR. Iron have left but have been in decline since Wrex’s illness and many members have stayed on SOR anyway. One of our better Rallian commanders is from Iron and has stayed just for example. Not much has changed this week from last.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

On the side of good news, [XPK] is starting back up, Oceanic time. We’re looking for some more manly men (or manly women) to do manly things with. Pants not required.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

i’m down to run around. woot woot oceanic!

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Where did Iron transfer to?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Gunnar’s Hold.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

GO TARNISHED COAST GO !!!!!

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

To the place where they belong – Tier 2 servers

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Does the JQ in EB enjoy getting wiped in the QL/Danelon area? This is like the 5th time coming back.

They were obviously tenacious. You know what EB is like. To be honest I never understand comments like this. Would prefer them to leave the field so you can pvdoor?

Just enjoy the fights and hope they change their tactics

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

What happened to TC? Did they get a new influx of less than charming individuals?

They used to be such a polite server.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

What happened to TC? Did they get a new influx of less than charming individuals?

Probably JQ’s influence. They have had a kitten ton of matches with TC.

On that note,

GO TC !!!

BG’s gotcha back next week. TC for 3rd place.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Can you BG go and spam elsewhere. Or transfer over to TC or SoR and maybe we all will get good fights in the near future.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Isn’t that where SFR comes from after they totally stacked guilds for getting 2nd in EU?

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

you’ll have to answer to SoR first, TC!! muahahaha.

if i can help that at all. O____o pls be nice.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Can you BG go and spam elsewhere. Or transfer over to TC or SoR and maybe we all will get good fights in the near future.

JQ’er asking for even fights is just priceless. Did you just bandwagon there before Season 1 without knowing the history of the server you are on?

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

What really matters is how do sor, jq and tc people prepare their thanksgiving turkeys? fried, baked, brine? fried any good? never tried.

Turducken is the way to go.

Ha… love a turducken.

TC didn’t get any influx of people … but we welcome vacationers to the Coast. Best beaches in town.

I can tell ya we have some really great commanders who are all putting in overtime and many players too, really it’s just kinda a vibe. On friday we had cough beta – found out pretty much sucked… meh. I hear BF4 great… maybe that where sor go to play.

Who cares really, good fights, and yeah, at odd times – steam rolled. Caught blind sided a couple times, happens to all. Pick your self up and go out again. On TC forums I’ll make thank you post, on here … troll away.

JQ those were some numbers in response to that trebs at base tower. I turned camera up and sea of red on that Bloodlust node. Funny stuff.

@ HzH … hello! We didnt have enough to make 34 people, don’t be silly we run in groups, just like you. You may think you know magic number but your perception is as bad as mine. Talk smack on forum, its fun. Give shots back and forth, but friendy. Don’t be rude, I got 51 heavy bags today… you know what that is on TP – 1g 47s and some change. Thank you and keep up good fights, we all having fun. SoR too … win some , lose some =)

~ X [STUN]

EDIT: Can someone pay ZDs 3500g to make song again, first one was so funny I love it.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

I guess this supports the statement of the lack of respect ZD’s has for the rest of the guilds. But yet again, much more chalenge in silver EU aggainst tons of respect and amazing guilds, than going to NA “looking” for fights aggainst doors.

Now i know why EU guilds are making fun of you and your move to NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

Thank you! I was sad with my problems and all…your post made me laugh so much that Im feeling a lot better now! =DDDD

JQ’r asking this in any sittuation is just kitten funny!!! lol

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Well this sucks

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Well this sucks

Meow

Go to bread Tarkus.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Well this sucks

Meow

Go to bread Tarkus.

Go to bread Shini!

Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis. – badpunsinspiredbyfleurthebaddie

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Well this sucks

Meow

Go to bread Tarkus.

Go to bread Shini!

Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis. – badpunsinspiredbyfleurthebaddie

You can’t bake me! You’re not my mom!

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Chilling with this very fun loving TC that Biinks befriended!

<3 <3 <3

And thanks to those TC who let me wave at them and jump with them as they ran off to where ever. <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I wish I’d gotten a screen shot of it but when TKG was running around TC garrison earlier I was jumping around with a “Spam Staff One as One” [ONE] guy. That name cracked me up.

Edit: Go to bread Cuddles!

in Match-ups

Posted by: riverrhyne.9751

riverrhyne.9751

Dude, I’m FROM TC, and I’m asking myself the same thing… I apologize in any case.

Also, a shout out to the JQ who let me and a couple of guildies into the JQBL JP yesterday so I could help one of them get their achievement. I salute you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

TW didn’t disband. Lost some members and are not playing every night like they used to. Tbh I couldn’t care less about being behind TC. We went months and months being outmanned during ocx/sea/eu. It’s nothing new.

I just hope finally the T1 servers stop with the “arms race” and try to even out the other Tiers before season 2 starts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

I think a few of them have won a fight for the first time in their lives and couldn’t wait to tell the forums all about it. Probably new transfers.

Speaking of TC…up 6k over SoR. Do you believe in miracles?!?!?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I think a few of them have won a fight for the first time in their lives and couldn’t wait to tell the forums all about it. Probably new transfers.

Speaking of TC…up 6k over SoR. Do you believe in miracles?!?!?

I’d like to say its more along the lines of shock and disbelief. I dont think we’ve had a matchup with a tier 1 server where we come back from a point deficit after reset. Again I’m just happy its not a blow out.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

If this is SoR’s end in tier 1, I would personally like to see either TC or SoS be the next t1 contender.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: brian.3749

brian.3749

WOW!!~~ i like tonight in TC BL
[ZZZZ] nice fight!! whats you guys prime time!!
we are [FB]
if any [ZZZZ]leader or officer see this massege
send a mail to me

[FB] we are WVW elite team about 20 ppl
we are looking for GVG
if you are interested GVG contact me

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Pretty funny that third place (maybe) in T1 means THE END OF DAYS! It doesn’t. SoR will be just fine. This league has brought out the worst in everyone, and we’ll see things evening out once this crap is over.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

I just hope finally the T1 servers stop with the “arms race” and try to even out the other Tiers before season 2 starts.

The whole idea of paid transfers started no less than 3 weeks after the introduction of gems to transfer were introduced, amusingly. Meaning the arms race won’t stop anytime soon, as transferring is now the industry standard.

Perhaps if one server completely dominates, the others will relax on the arms race. As it is now it’s something of a give and take.

I’m curious why not many talk of what happens in EU and servers like VS with regards to this. On the note of EU when did IRON leave exactly? I’m assuming it was after ZDs touched down? -.-

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in Match-ups

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

SoS be the next t1 contender.

again?

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

JQ’er asking for even fights is just priceless. Did you just bandwagon there before Season 1 without knowing the history of the server you are on?

Yeah, I transfered over before season 1 and I was always good in history.

But the question is were you on BG at this time?

(edited by gebrechen.5643)

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

If this is SoR’s end in tier 1, I would personally like to see either TC or SoS be the next t1 contender.

I would ruther see JQ vs BG vs EU Golden League Winner.

Because neither TC nor SoS nor SoR belongs in NA T1.

It would be a boring match for the Eu server. It will be their prime time players going at our night time and vice versa.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

TW didn’t disband. Lost some members and are not playing every night like they used to. Tbh I couldn’t care less about being behind TC. We went months and months being outmanned during ocx/sea/eu. It’s nothing new.

Oh so now that you’ve lost people you hope that everyone will stop the T1 arms face. This makes me laugh to no end. I suppose when SoR was blobbing and stripping guilds from everywhere it could that it was justified.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Maybe it’s just bad wording, but you are talking like a T2 server there.

TC is weaker than they’ve been in months, SoR must be looking a lot different these days if they can’t catch up.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Maybe it’s just bad wording, but you are talking like a T2 server there.

TC is weaker than they’ve been in months, SoR must be looking a lot different these days if they can’t catch up.

Morale is really low on SoR right now. BG faced a similar problem just before leagues begun and that’s why everyone thought BG were the underdogs.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

it looks to me that TW split though. or at least, a good portion of TW is now part of RET.

TW is still around, we were out last night with our 18 killing stuff on SoRBL. We certainly don’t have the numbers we used to run with as we are are starting to break more/look into other games. But you will see us out with at least a flank group on 4-5 nights a week.

[TW]Tempest Wolves