SoR ~ JQ ~ TC Week 6 Gold

in Match-ups

Posted by: ValKarye.3612

ValKarye.3612

So i never post about anything in here, but tonights blatant 2v1 while TRYING to take bay was ridiculous. First of all, TC and JQ never even looked at each others towers. Secondly, it is comical to see TC knock down a wall or door just to slide to the other side so JQ can come in and set up trebs. It’s a joke. Then again I did walk away with 194 Heavy Loot Bags and numerous rares…. Good on ya!!

I could say the same about tcbl garrison defense just an hour (or less) ago. Only replace TC with SoR, yeah?

Isnt that just common practice to attack the home world? Keep being JQ’s lap dog for the rest of the week. Ill be out there winning my fights and getting my bags.

tho the cap was successful. le sigh

It’s almost like you haven’t been here when TC was in a very solid “T1.5” spot. It’s… nothing new. Sure, it was unhealthy, but don’t make it sound like no one has ever heard of it before lol.

That’s the whole point. We know what it’ll be like. Is T1.5 really the situation you want to go back to? I know I don’t.

Go with the flow
i’m so confused. what?

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

The problem with SoR, and I think many TC players feel this way, is you always talked smack about us and never gave us any credit for being a good server.

They do this to everyone. If they win it’s because they are the master race and blah blah. If they lose its because they weren’t really trying. Just ignore them like everyone else does.

Don’t see too many ppl ignoring SOR.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Well then. That happened.

Thanks for keeping things entertaining guys so I don’t have to start up silly games.

Still gonna tell Cuddles to GO TO BREAD

it’s like FOUR O’CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON shini

How would you know what time it is for Cuddles? STALKER

Besides there is always time for bread.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Isnt that just common practice to attack the home world? Keep being JQ’s lap dog for the rest of the week. Ill be out there winning my fights and getting my bags.

Did I say it wasn’t common practice? Are you reading too much into this? Are you just hurt? Do you want a band-aid?

Well then. That happened.

Thanks for keeping things entertaining guys so I don’t have to start up silly games.

Still gonna tell Cuddles to GO TO BREAD

it’s like FOUR O’CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON shini

How would you know what time it is for Cuddles? STALKER

Besides there is always time for bread.

magic, wizardry and hax. OBVIOUSLY

@vthis guy below me:
r
o
f
l

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

Did I say it wasn’t common practice? Are you reading too much into this? Are you just hurt? Do you want a band-aid?

Are you asking too many questions?

EDIT: I try.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

(edited by Balefire.7592)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

So i never post about anything in here, but tonights blatant 2v1 while TRYING to take bay was ridiculous. First of all, TC and JQ never even looked at each others towers. Secondly, it is comical to see TC knock down a wall or door just to slide to the other side so JQ can come in and set up trebs. It’s a joke. Then again I did walk away with 194 Heavy Loot Bags and numerous rares…. Good on ya!!

This is only my second post. Ask your friends who were in TCBL all night who helped JQ cap our garrison? This is seriously business as usual for everyone.

It’s normal procedure to go for garrisons. You were on your BL, yawnnnnn.

TC didnt even do so much as touch a JQ camp all night, nor did JQ touch a TC holding as well. Come on kids :P

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spockime.1364

Spockime.1364

This is only my second post. Ask your friends who were in TCBL all night who helped JQ cap our garrison? This is seriously business as usual for everyone.

TC didnt even do so much as touch a JQ camp all night, nor did JQ touch a TC holding as well. Come on kids :P

Semantics, and a poor argument. Strategy, especially when fighting for PPT, is to take advantage of situations in which the enemy is weak and your server will benefit. You should know this being from such an awesome server.

in Match-ups

morrolan.9608

Semantics, and a poor argument. Strategy, especially when fighting for PPT, is to take advantage of situations in which the enemy is weak and your server will benefit. You should know this being from such an awesome server.

What exactly are you saying happened on TCBL?

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Molasses.

For weeks, while you were starting to command, a lot of SOR commanders gave you sound advice and tried to guide you including me. Kindly refrain from doing this, it does not speak well of your character.

Moving to JQ is one thing, throwing mud at your old server mates is another.

FW

let me guess the advice you guys gave them was how to command.
isnt that slap in the face in the first place.

He’s back.

Moar PVT pls stealthzy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

Tbh, we were mostly fighting you guys because you had the bigger zerg and we were having fun. JQ didn’t have a big group until later on, and even then, it was much, much smaller than yours.

Fun fights all around, though. We had a blast, especially during that one long fight in bay.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spockime.1364

Spockime.1364

Read the posts above and find out for yourself.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Molasses.

For weeks, while you were starting to command, a lot of SOR commanders gave you sound advice and tried to guide you including me. Kindly refrain from doing this, it does not speak well of your character.

FW

That’s it, I kept wondering where have I seen that name Molasses Muscles. He used to command militia in SOR EB and it’s his errr….. “unusual” commanding style that gave me a deep impression. Thought he transferred off to BG, why now in JQ?

Just want to mention, every server has its ups and downs. SoR just happens to met her down period but I’m sure they will find their way through this difficult times. Coron Bale coming back before Christmas so stay strong, SOR!

Kasumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Some fights against SoR and TC ‘awesome roamers’

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

what guardian build are you using?

in Match-ups

morrolan.9608

Read the posts above and find out for yourself.

Its not clear are you saying either JQ or SOR knocked down the walls at garri and then stood aside to let the other in?

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Good fights on SoRBL this evening [TW]…..
/salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

What server history did you find about me? I was on SoS from start because of SoS being a SEA/Oceanic server back in those days. Went to BG with MERC (been almost 10 months since that happened) when BG was a T2 server having tons of coverage gaps compared to JQ and that’s it. And if you have been reading my forum history, you will find that i claimed once that i like to vacation on TC every few weeks. If you think i go to TC just for WvW glory then i can only laugh at you. Unlike some people, not everyone is a bandwagoner.

P.S. Most of us have jobs to go to and sleep. Not everyone can sit on the forums 24/7 to reply you.

Because it’s pretty stupid calling someone bandwaggoning, when you have a server history like you have.

And you totally were right, I went to JQ before season 1. It was in october 2012. So basically you are right.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

TC can touch my camp any time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

i have mixed feelings about this

in Match-ups

Balefire.7592

But can they assault your Hills?

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

But can they assault your Hills?

Comment here about TC putting a ram on Shini’s …. Hills.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I built a bunch of trebs to prevent people from putting rams down on the gate to my wild creek.

in Match-ups

Balefire.7592

Oh my. Were they trying to ram your Gulch as well?

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

We got soul power.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

^^^ o gosh. where is this conversation going? O____o

@Asudementio – i do what i can. though ultimately, i can’t control people. you can too help the forums and the community a ton by focusing on the positive, constructive posts by SoR posters (or anyone for that matter) and let the negative slide (pretty much why i deleted one poast i originally made..)! : ))

yes, i know it takes 50 A’s to make up for one C (my GPA from way back when can attest to this :PPP). but hey, they are worth that much more and it’s up to you what you want to do with the good and bad you’re given. okay, maybe the A’s and C’s wasn’t the best example… but you know what i mean. lol.

doode, awesome fights. these kinds of fights are by far the most fun for me! when do you play??

loved it in the last skirmish when you saw your necro friend falling behind a bit, getting mauled soon and you turned and went back for them. and you stomped one and you both got out alive! when i try to pull a stunt like that, i usually die lol. for that, i’ll let the quotations on awesome roamers slide ; )) haha who am i kidding. what are roamers? XDD

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by akamon.2769)

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

“2v1” is the phrase of the week. Keep up the good fights!

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

It is coming, soon.

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

What server history did you find about me? I was on SoS from start because of SoS being a SEA/Oceanic server back in those days. Went to BG with MERC (been almost 10 months since that happened) when BG was a T2 server having tons of coverage gaps compared to JQ and that’s it. And if you have been reading my forum history, you will find that i claimed once that i like to vacation on TC every few weeks. If you think i go to TC just for WvW glory then i can only laugh at you. Unlike some people, not everyone is a bandwagoner.

P.S. Most of us have jobs to go to and sleep. Not everyone can sit on the forums 24/7 to reply you.

Because it’s pretty stupid calling someone bandwaggoning, when you have a server history like you have.

And you totally were right, I went to JQ before season 1. It was in october 2012. So basically you are right.

Are you for real? I changed my permanent server one time and you are calling my server history bad lol?

You really need to know the meaning of bandwagon’ers.

P.S. If you were actually on JQ since Oct 2012, then i hope you realise how much of a kitten you sound when QQ’ing about even fights from BG.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

It is coming, soon.

Well, IDK what ‘IT’ is, but if it means you’re not dying, I’m all for it.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

Good fights on SoRBL this evening [TW]…..
/salute

We had fun defending Garrison, way to keep the pressure up. I don’t think we had more then a min or 2 break all night running from one fight to the next.

All those complaining about a 2v1 are kraakraaaa – TW looks forward to more fights like tonight =) good job JQ/TC with keeping us busy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Please Sor keep letting your kitten show, i suppose it’s hard to white knight like you typically do when your fruits come to bear.

Well yeah, you know, it is hard being the good guy when this is all happening… It sucks, totally. But I mean, we here at SoR have worked hard and tirelessly to collect that fruit. I mean, your mind cannot even fathom the amount of effort our server goes into cultivating our orchards. Pruning, picking, getting the beas in. Blood sweat and tears, man. You’ve probably never done an honest days work in your liife. You don’t know us.

And then all of it just to be given away to some stupid freakin’ bear. I mean, it’s disgusting. The bear does nothing. He sleeps in a cave with a plug up his bum for a few months, and then he’s like “thanks for the fruit, sucker.”

To be a White Knight, we have to eat our 5+ a day. You don’t fight to uphold justice eating a big mac — and I know, that’s difficult for a lot of North Americans to comprehend… But yeah, I’m sure it’s easy for you to just fling these kinds of remarks at us. But you don’t know. You can’t possibly know.

We don’t want our fruits to come to bear. We don’t. And come isn’t the best word. It’s robbery. If you’re going to slander us like that at least have the decency not to sugar coat it… Thank you.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Molasses.

FW

He’s back.

Moar PVT pls stealthzy

Stealth is a baddie who can’t dodge

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Molasses.

FW

He’s back.

Moar PVT pls stealthzy

meow

in Match-ups

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

What’s this? Problems in SOR land? Really? …… now that is a shame.

It couldn’t have happened to a less deserving server.

Im sad to hear it.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

tomorrow patch day, most TC wont go wvw for a while. some anyway.
SoR gonna kick our butt.

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

(edited by SchuMidas.4782)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Molasses.

FW

He’s back.

Moar PVT pls stealthzy

meow

Go to bread shini!

And elect knew because we plot against you and need to know when we can catch the other online. Duh

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gavi.9538

Gavi.9538

This thread is disappointing. It needs the Word of Jedsus.

Also, yaks are tasty. Thank you TC for not using 15 people to escort your yaks. (Glares at SoR)

Gavi of Call of Fate [CoF]
JQ Mistress of face-stabbings

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

SoR gonna kick our butt.

C’mon now TC, don’t lose your kitten just for 3 days. You can do this

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

This thread is disappointing. It needs the Word of Jedsus.

Also, yaks are tasty. Thank you TC for not using 15 people to escort your yaks. (Glares at SoR)

I’ve heard it said in the past that SoR believes a havoc team to be 20 people and I’d bet most people here could believe them saying that too.

Molasses.

FW

He’s back.

Moar PVT pls stealthzy

meow

Go to bread shini!

And elect knew because we plot against you and need to know when we can catch the other online. Duh

/threaten

I’ll transfer! I swear I’m crazy enough to do it!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hi Stealth,

Some folks need help to kick start. I believe if they have the guts to tag up there’s a good chance for them to learn. I started in BF2, got yelled at a lot and found my way albeit slowly. But like in real life, there are exceptions in students, especially dealing with SA and map reading.

FW

Molasses.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

These SoR snuggled me a touch too tightly and I fall into an exhausted sleep

Keep them snuggles coming my loves <3 <3 <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

Just chilling in TC BL <3

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

This is going to sound like trolling (it isn’t) but is a genuine thought.
If a T1 server can so manipulate the score to allow a T2 server to beat another T1 server, is the server (being 2v1’d) really a top server anymore?

I’ll make it simple for you, at this stage SOR is a T2 server, there you happy?

You guys all miss the point. SoR has one bad week and everyone thinks they are finished as a server? Look at what they did last weekend.

or better yet, go back and look at their history. They will occasionally just have a week where they do not show up. Who knows why and it doesn’t matter. They bounce back.

in Match-ups

Posted by: riverrhyne.9751

riverrhyne.9751

SoR gonna kick our butt.

Not all will PvE! I’m usually a big PvE fan, but I’ll be waiting til the weekend to check the patch out so I can continue to help out in WvW. Encouraging my guildies to do the same.

Honestly, I know there is a lot of SoR smack talk going on, but I’ve really had fun with my fights against them so far. As far as the 2v1 situation goes, I think it’s less that we’re trying to beat SoR down and more that it’s just rational strategy. JQ wants 2nd place and TC wants 3rd, so unfortunately, this isn’t a good week to be SoR. But hey, you guys are really keeping up a good ppt, so it’s not over yet!

TC will continue to bring it hard because, yeah, we’re really motivated and want to pull together as a server to secure 3rd place. I don’t know that we’re necessarily ‘mean’ about it. ‘Driven’ is a better descriptor, maybe.

Go Yaks!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

With all the scores set in stone…this week is vacation week \o/

Time to go watch Hunger Games . . .

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

(edited by Avster.1935)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Reading through these forums has inspired me! I know what audio snippets I’m going to use for my next video

Thanks forums, you’re the best!

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Call it thanksgiving

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Just chilling in TC BL <3

You killed a [LOVE] member. But why? they are just cuddly and do no harm

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmprodigy.4679

rmprodigy.4679

[DIE] will be returning to SoR. We will be farming t1 forum tears and lootbags soon. Please direct all questions to our narketing and pr department.

We appreciate your time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

This is going to sound like trolling (it isn’t) but is a genuine thought.
If a T1 server can so manipulate the score to allow a T2 server to beat another T1 server, is the server (being 2v1’d) really a top server anymore?

I’ll make it simple for you, at this stage SOR is a T2 server, there you happy?

First; no, gives me no particular joy. I said before I wanted SoR to lose, not to disband.

Second; has the population changed that much? SoR should still be bigger than they were when they entered T1 and I would like to think that the decisions of SoR “high council” (or whatever they were calling it) were so convoluted that a shake up might help your community more in the long run (take BG’s lack of centralized command).

You’ve lost your trashtalkers, still have awesome NA, and decent Oceanic and SEA (has to be better than TC’s); I would say that SoR can only go up from here.