T8: 5/3 HoD/FC/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

FC…I really wish I could say “Good fights” tonight in your BL but there really was none…You couldn’t move us from gari, you lost 5 v 20 fights (you had the 20), and you simply let us hold Dawn’s from you for the entire night. I was kind of expecting more from FC, especially WZ and the other big important wvw guilds!

Please…we just want a fight! Don’t ignore us!

And PLEASE, stop throwing trebs to kill our ACs, its really sad when we have 7 people and you have 20+…

@ Flappy:

There’s absolutely no reason to act passive aggressive, it doesn’t make for better fights, it doesn’t make your server mates proud, and it creates a hostile environment where nobody wants to come to the forums and talk about the glorious battles that did take place. Keep the battles on the battlefield, I know I and a lot of other people here come to the forums to see tales of amazing things that went on, not to see commanders talk smack to their enemies.

It is ok, I can wait for you to read it again. Just like you had to read Team chat over a few times to understand what I was saying last night. I am just stating a desire to have a good fight in WvW, which is all anybody ever wants. Nothing inflammatory was said, nothing rude or aggressive was said.

PS. Yes FC, I don’t like when you treb my ACs…they are my babies… T.T But I do admit in a slightly teared-up way, that It was good tactics to remove them… But they were still my babies…

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

But Flappy … we like blowing up people’s siege. Hell, it gives us Fergs a warm feeling inside

Otherwise: Some rather annoying (read: fun to scrap, and/or die to) HoD over in my BL. G’way, please

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Apparently Im not Moobs anymore.

I’m late to this party but I grieve for your loss. You will always be Moobs to me. <3

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

They call me Secret Agent Man……. Love you ET <3

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic.6047

Cosmic.6047

No. Some TTA who were kitten about my guild reported me for no reason. I already made a ticket and over night they told me that they won’t revert it.
God that kitten es me off. I need to rename 6 of my 8 characters.

I always thought is was a reference to the Band Moobs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

No. Some TTA who were kitten about my guild reported me for no reason. I already made a ticket and over night they told me that they won’t revert it.

I shall corpse-jump those honourless dogs the next time I see them.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

FC…I really wish I could say “Good fights” tonight in your BL but there really was none…You couldn’t move us from gari, you lost 5 v 20 fights (you had the 20), and you simply let us hold Dawn’s from you for the entire night. I was kind of expecting more from FC, especially WZ and the other big important wvw guilds!

Please…we just want a fight! Don’t ignore us!

And PLEASE, stop throwing trebs to kill our ACs, its really sad when we have 7 people and you have 20+…

Silly Anet. They kept giving us the outmanned buff, when clearly from your post, we just suck…

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

Silly Anet. They kept giving us the outmanned buff, when clearly from your post, we just suck…

you weren’t outmanned by henge, but rather by et (1st pic, maybe 8 of us and your orange swords – two mesmers on our team so we get extra dots).

however, that aside, picture number two is by far my favorite part of last night. whoever you were, your badness was not unnoticed.

Attachments:

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

I shall corpse-jump those honourless dogs the next time I see them.

that made my day
btw look for the charr warrior specifically (usualy w/ commander tag)

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Hematuria.4051

you weren’t outmanned by henge, but rather by et (1st pic, maybe 8 of us and your orange swords – two mesmers on our team so we get extra dots).

however, that aside, picture number two is by far my favorite part of last night. whoever you were, your badness was not unnoticed.[/quote]

I was on for about 4 hours and the time I was on, we had one group of 20-25 that had to bounce between our BL and EB. Before I joined that group, I was 1trying to solo hold durious and its camp. We were low numbers for a long time last night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SwampDonkey.2578

SwampDonkey.2578

Anyone have a score update?

in Match-ups

Posted by: tocos.7453

tocos.7453

Anyone have a score update?

Attachments:

Ferguson Crossing
[SNKY]
The tankiest warrior on FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

I’m late to this party but I grieve for your loss. You will always be Moobs to me. <3

Yah. This is a real downer!

Sorry Moobs. Well, umm so.. what did you change it to?

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: tocos.7453

tocos.7453

He changed it to Moobs!

Ferguson Crossing
[SNKY]
The tankiest warrior on FC

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Sir Moobs

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

How silly.

Bob from fightclub had moobs, and he was still a man.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

however, that aside, picture number two is by far my favorite part of last night. whoever you were, your badness was not unnoticed.

no question, several of our people who want to lead really need to work on map awareness in general. its really frustrating.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

Sir Moobs

Seriously?

The audacity is spine tingling.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFcknHoudini.7842

MrFcknHoudini.7842

lol FC you guys have fun in EB tonight? anyone record that? please tell me you did. wave after wave of FC. hey but it was fun good job you did end up beating us

Im Houdini
Boss Ele
Proud member of Void

in Match-ups

Hematuria.4051

[/quote]

Sorry Moobs. Well, umm so.. what did you change it to?[/quote]

Sir Moobs[/quote]

Seriously?

The audacity is spine tingling.
[/quote]

I made a sylvani with the name Thorni McPrick. I figure its an appropriate name for a tree branch toon. They made me change it.

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

I made a sylvani with the name Thorni McPrick. I figure its an appropriate name for a tree branch toon. They made me change it.

This is making me think of the line from the Mask.

“Our love is like a red red rose, and I am a little thorny”

in Match-ups

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

WTF ET D: …

Attachments:

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

WTF ET

That was a payback for the golem rush at our BL late night… I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Katzklaw applying BC’s Golem Rush against him…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

ET, you seem to be getting your spirits back. It’s nice to see.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

WTF ET

That was a payback for the golem rush at our BL late night… I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Katzklaw applying BC’s Golem Rush against him…

It was.. oh.. it was…

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

WTF ET ...

That was a payback for the golem rush at our BL late night... I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Katzklaw applying BC’s Golem Rush against him...

guilty as charged on all counts! XD

it was also a definitive answer to the guy who said "ET, did i break your spirits?"

lordy i had fun this morning.

Attachments:

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

(edited by katz.8376)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wakafanykai.1537

Wakafanykai.1537

Nice Golem rushes ET Was looking out from the corner on one of them.

Bjorn Jacobson (80, Condi-nado Engineer)
Journey’s Edge[EDGE]
Feuguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

Dayuuuuuum gurrrrlll, all this fun stuff happens when I’m not around

Genesis Theory [GT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lukian Darkblade.8012

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Haha. I love how needing to change your name is automatically our fault. I do agree that the name isn’t really offensive and it’s pretty stupid that you have to change it. That doesn’t mean it was any of us that would have reported you for it. Heh, you may not like our guild but there is no need to throw our name around the forums as if we did something. Calm your storm bro.

Commander Lukian Darkblade | Fort Aspenwood
Leader of [TTA]The Tenacious Affliction

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

It was your guild, ask them. I’m sorry if you dont like me mentioning who it was but it was.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

WTF ET

Yup it was Katz. I was so happy I logged this morning and got to help a little bit. It was quite a bit of fun!

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

katz.8376

Nice Golem rushes ET Was looking out from the corner on one of them.

well… thanks for not interfering . and thanks for the lovely distractions you guys were providing this morning. XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Attention PvPers,

VLK would like to invite you to a fight club tonight at approximately 7pm EST. Bring your best PvP buds and come on down for a good time!

Be sure to bring your A game, wed like to get some small group team fights going on so be sure to bring the best you know.

Most of you know the rules, lets keep it classy and we’ll see you guys tonight!

If you do not know where Fight Clubs are held, whisper me in-game.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

^As always it will be on Henge (green) BL at windmills. Unless waypoints are down then we may take it to blue.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

katz.8376

well.. uhh... unless HoD really gets crackin’ (and is un-interrupted at it) they sortakinda lost their WPs at bay and garri this morning >.> >whistles innocently<

they still have hills....

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

To the FC Thieves, Warriors, and Mesmer that glitched inside our Bay (several hours after we took it back, mind you). I respectfully ask you to stop. Me and my guildie only had time to report one of you before we killed all six of you, and it would be a shame if you guys got banned and lost that Soldier title you obviously worked so legitimately for. Also, why would you take off all your guild tags? Don’t want the scum of the earth associated with your guilds?

Also, perhaps the two of us wouldn’t have been able to kill all of you if you had actually learned how to play the game instead of glitching to win. Food for thought.

To the rest of FC, keep on playing legitimately like you have been, I won’t stoop to calling out the entire server for the illegitimacy of a few.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

welp arenanet has found out I tried to cheat their system and I’ve received a 3 day ban for using the name moobs again. I guess I’m gonna have to pick out a real new name now. sigh.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Hematuria.4051

To the FC Thieves, Warriors, and Mesmer that glitched inside our Bay (several hours after we took it back, mind you). I respectfully ask you to stop. Me and my guildie only had time to report one of you before we killed all six of you, and it would be a shame if you guys got banned and lost that Soldier title you obviously worked so legitimately for. Also, why would you take off all your guild tags? Don’t want the scum of the earth associated with your guilds?

Also, perhaps the two of us wouldn’t have been able to kill all of you if you had actually learned how to play the game instead of glitching to win. Food for thought.

To the rest of FC, keep on playing legitimately like you have been, I won’t stoop to calling out the entire server for the illegitimacy of a few.

What’s the glitch? I saw a HoD mezmer get rezzed thru a gate door and then portal bomb the tower. Is that the glitch you are talking about?

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

welp arenanet has found out I tried to cheat their system and I’ve received a 3 day ban for using the name moobs again. I guess I’m gonna have to pick out a real new name now. sigh.

While it sucks that you got a 3 day ban.. and have to change your name again..

you were asking for it…. begging in fact

in Match-ups

katz.8376

d’oh! bummer. not surprising, but still… bummer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Mr Oboms is my suggestion

or Mr Mobos (acronym for motherboards)

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lujate.5432

lujate.5432

That’s just priceless. Two thumbs up!

You’ll always be Moobs to me. I remember you from the dark ages when Fergies were hunted down like dogs. Weeknights you and your partner were about the only friendlies my one guildie and I every saw.

“Queen of Cheese Builds”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

How about Mr Manbreasts?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Retrospecter.2506

Retrospecter.2506

To the “several” HoD who reported me for grievance for gate tapping, cry, and walk, some more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

What’s the glitch? I saw a HoD mezmer get rezzed thru a gate door and then portal bomb the tower. Is that the glitch you are talking about?

I do not know the specific procedure they used, but there were zero walls, gates even touched (inner or outer), and we had the keep for several hours. In addition, we had seen this specific Mesmer around the map shortly before, so there is no chance that he had been stealthed by the thieves permanently for those hours.

Regardless, even if I was aware of the methods they used, it would be against the rules of conduct to explain the process to anyone.

If you do see anyone being ressed through gates, please do report them. It is to my belief that this is also an exploit. Additionally, I urge people who are currently using this method to stop; bans are given out to those with no self control, please show some, for the good of both the matches, and your own account.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Some gameplay I captured for a video in my Guard thread, since it’s WvW I’ll share it here too. Nothing fancy, just some Guardian action.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

That was fun in ET Hills just now. Two bouncy golems that went kaboom to my cannons

Note to invaders: Best to port out after you die, or this happens:

LOL.. Too funny!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednaxela.9476

Rednaxela.9476

Nice job tonight, Eredon!!
http://leviatech.webs.com/photos/zzzzzz.jpg

Attachments:

Nietzschens – 80 Warr / Siri Golightly – 80 Ele / Siri Rhaegar – 80 Guardian
[SOL] Sanctum of Legends; ‘The Forgotten’ ~Eredon 4 Life~

in Match-ups

@Moobs, did you figure out a new handle? Curious minds want to know!

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyphel.3659

Cyphel.3659

And if you continue, then I hope you get banned for this obvious exploit.

—ok, it appears the posts I am replying to have mysteriously disappeared—

From a programmer’s perspective, I will be curious to see how they will fix this ressing-mesmer-inside-enemy-gate business….obviously, I don’t know how the game is written lol, just hope it doesn’t open up a whole other can of worms for them.

I totally applaud the ingenuity of the person who thought of this ressing though. Love stuff like that!:D

@moobs : I feel for your forced name change. I’m scared to play my warrior now (named after a inside joke..)

GW2 seems to have a large community of entitled, immature psychopaths, who would report someone for $FABRICATED_REASON because they don’t like something they’ve said or done….

This is also the reason I haven’t joined a guild. I want nothing to do with such a poisonous community. I’m more comfortable with the worst of EVE Online’s sociopaths than I am with GW2’s pants-on-head insane psycho children.