The EU Bronze League Thread

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryank.8069

Kryank.8069

Have [Fury] moved from GH down to the bronze league under a new tag of [CB]?

Proud Member of [TaG] Gunnar’s Hold (EU)
http://www.twitch.tv/kryank
http://www.youtube.com/user/minikryank

in Match-ups

Posted by: FuGiazi.5973

FuGiazi.5973

We will se strength of RoS next week when they face DZ.

And FoW be prepared to crushing hammer of reorganised RoF Community.

Though I agree RoF will most likely stomp FoW, this will be the strongest vs FoW match up you have had imo

Check FoW/WSR/vabbi match up thread, they came down to hunt high tier apparently, moved to vabbi, correct me if I’m wrong

Kitty Kat Death Squads
[MEOW] Squad Commander

in Match-ups

Kryank.8069

Though I agree RoF will most likely stomp FoW, this will be the strongest vs FoW match up you have had imo

Check FoW/WSR/vabbi match up thread, they came down to hunt high tier apparently, moved to vabbi, correct me if I’m wrong

Yeah thanks for the heads up found this on the GH match up thread from Fury.
“Playing like this isn’t fun. A part of Fury and myself will go for a roaming vacation on vabbi until this game is fixed again and everybody has their achievements.
Good luck to all the servers and thanks for the couple of fights that were actually fun!”

Looking forward to meeting them again they were always a hard guild to fight They hit like a truck

(edited by Kryank.8069)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

A small group of FURY came to Vabbi as Casual Bloodshed[CB]
Not to hunt HT, but to get away from 2h Q’s and massive skill lag that the Silver Leagues is.

Not sure how long we will stay on Vabbi, but we will be running a group of 8-10 people during Prime Time and have some people roaming in grps of 2-5 or solo during the day/night.

I hope not many guilds move down here with full raids of 25+
Just stay in gold/silver with the skill lag
Leave Bronze for small scale

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Not to hunt HT, but to get away from 2h Q’s and massive skill lag that the Silver Leagues is.

I Checked with guildie btw – it was Crazy Black Beast who said that was why he was there, I didn’t actually know he was with [CB] until after I made the comment in the matchup thread.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Actually Kryank we fight FoW in 2 weeks not on today reset.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Drakkar + Dzagonur alliance will win league.

in Match-ups

Kryank.8069

Actually Kryank we fight FoW in 2 weeks not on today reset.

Yeah lols got my schedules mixed up, so Whiteside Ridge and Blacktide let’s get ready to rhhumbleeeeeeeeee!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

Next week I’ll be mostly wearing Pink!! Get ready FoW

We’ve got a few Pink-WvW enthusiasts on RoS. Hope we meet in battle some day, it will be fabuolous!

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Well, it’s Pink Day today, so expect pink TaG raid on reset :P

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Less blobs please. It’s no fun if bronze league turns into a second silver league blobfest.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

So, do you expect me not to play with my guild? Also 25 is hardly a blob. Wait until you meet german 50-70 monobus.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

I think 100-140 enemies. Siege at hills where DL was defending with 50 people, we went there with 30 by south gate and managed to get to vista when DZ came with another 50-70 people and went throught middle gate.
All 3 servers were standing still and watching who will do the first step.

Vabbi you got luck you dont need to face both german servers in one matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Vabbi you got luck you dont need to face both german servers in one matchup.

VCabbi gets RoS and the dza blob all at once, I would not go as far as call them lucky =)
I do hope RoS can surprise the Germans, they have got strong numbers now and good players. I picked them as winners of the bronze. Go RoS, and go vabbi..

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

TBH, For bronze 25 IS a blob.. more than that is just nuts. Guild raids of 20+ vs servers like WSR/Vabbi are going to find themselves very bored tbh, as they’ll be outnumbering even the pug groups.

Also, german alliance? Sigh… I wonder how many times this has been brought up on the forums over the last year…. such things don’t exist. Stop making excuses.

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Neandramathal.9536 we know there is no alliance. Dzags took second place because there was no RoF player for almost 2 days in wvw. We fought against you so you know RoF have this behavior. They got queued all borderlands and sudenlly they all go to pve and no one, not even one player stay in wvw.
Look at these sites and tell me what is the difference in last 2 days between them. When 1 server dominates totally.

@aspirine.6852 yeah,thats true, i forgot about RoS. We will see how they do against dzags. DZ,DL and even RoF gained some people, so i dont think RoS can dominate bronze league. we will see next week.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/10/ http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/19/

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536 we know there is no alliance. Dzags took second place because there was no RoF player for almost 2 days in wvw. We fought against you so you know RoF have this behavior. They got queued all borderlands and sudenlly they all go to pve and no one, not even one player stay in wvw.

Yeah I know RoF’s tendencies in terms of population swings, but some RoF players still seem to not realise this and go for other (stupid) excuses

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Its hard when guys from DL suddenly change his mind and admit there is alliance. Then all those things i wrote starts making sense.
I did not believe it in the first time, and i am not completly satiasfied with that" evidence" and i rather suspect german holidays at thursday and friday, but sudden change on battlefield is really wierd. Have you ever seen 3way fight where after killing one server, those two servers just walk away without fighting each other? That was the situation yesterday. But I admit, not at wednesday, that was a different story and those guys would rather die that not fight.
I am still not convinced, but DL player confirmed it. Do he lie or not? hard to say. Only time will tell.

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

If it’s been admitted, then I apologise ^^ It’s just one of those “boy who cried wolf” situations, there are certain players who will claim it every single matchup.

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

I am not really one, who complains about stuff like doubleteaming. But as Hule said, DL guy confirmed it in our matchup thread.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Yes, but he may be lying, it admited only one guy form Dl. So that is why I tried to investigate Mos. And I was looking back on this matchup, and yes there was some sudden change 2 days ago, and Dz got to second place today morning.
But still i dont blame DZ or Dl. Look its a war and it is allowed. But when all evidence shows that they did it, at least more people than one guys from DL should have some pride and admit it.
You know , it may not be bad thing to ally with other server, it can make matchups interesting if they ally agaisnt stongest server to “down him”
But this is a game, so i would like to see this only in the case to get some points from strongest server. Otherwise what is stopping 2 strong servers to even more stomp the weakest? And that is not fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valkjre.5401

Valkjre.5401

RoS current strentgh matches close to both german servers. but again, germans have most strentgh during weekends compared to weekdays. unless the germans pick up good 50k lead against RoS during weekend, there will be no chance for germans to win the league cause RoS got both night shift + morning shift. Also by the time RoS faces german servers the PvX guys looking for AP will be gone and done. Same for all servers. Good thing RoS will not be facing both german servers togethere which leaves RoS to focus on the particular server through out. At the end of the day in theory RoS stands high chance of winning the bronze league. But it only becomes a reality if RoS wins against both german servers only which we have yet to see. The winnings decided by anet is " who scores most income" not who leads prime time. So in long run its either 1 of the german servers winning or RoS.

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Both german servers have big coverage during week and weekend. So now that is not true that germans dont play during week. And we on RoF know that because we fought them now. And until next friday you cannot say if RoS have the strength of germans or have not.

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Maybe I was wrong about RoS, maybe they will win it.

in Match-ups

Krosan.2890

The sudden change in the last two days is very obvious concerning the DL/DZ alliance (most likely between a few commanders or guilds not server wide) but it did cost us second place in the long run imo.

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Ponge, I think that belongs to the past, but there is new matchup. Lets not talk about it more so we can focus on killing BT and WSR.

in Match-ups

Krosan.2890

The matchup ended today so its not the past untill tomorrow =)

in Match-ups

Kryank.8069

Seems to be alot of drama in the various match up threads, hope everyone’s been nice to each other, and I have plenty of cookies if anyone wants :p

Hope the week 2 matchups are going well and everyone’s having fun!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

The other two Matchups seem very one sided. Hope your atleast getting some good fights there.

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

yes, sir. we do have fun, sir.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

You bet Jathres there are some good fights. At least in our matchup.
RoF have numbers to dominate, but we rarelly do. Instead many smaller groups are now in wvw having fun.
At least what I have seen today.

in Match-ups

Kryank.8069

yes, sir. we do have fun, sir.

Hahaha that pic is awesome I feel a shameless borrowing of that picture for my forum avatar :p

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Accordgin to the the schedule all matched except from the last one will be crap for FoW. So far for the fun in wvw, maybe it’s a lot better in the gold and silver league :/

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

From what I heard, it’s hard to even get into WvW there, due to queues

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

please explain queues to me? is that the time you have to wait in CoF between choosing the way and actually starting it (that diminishing red bar)??

i hope all the achievement hunters are through by end of the week! we tried to have a guildraid yesterday evening, after our missions, and it took about an hour until we were all 20 on the same map.

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

The winners have been decided and anyone who can do a bit of arithmetic will figure it out.

Drakkar Lake and Ruins of (pay to win Bandwangoners) Surmia will tie for first place. Dzagonur, the 2nd half of the German national alliance will take 3rd place. The rest, also ran.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Sirendor.1394

The winners have been decided and anyone who can do a bit of arithmetic will figure it out.

Drakkar Lake and Ruins of (pay to win Bandwangoners) Surmia will tie for first place. Dzagonur, the 2nd half of the German national alliance will take 3rd place. The rest, also ran.

Fact. I don’t see why leagues are even supposed to be ‘a competition’. It’s clear the biggest blobbers win. What about this: make a new game for blobbers and put them in there. Leave Vabbi, FoW, WSR and some of the ‘fair’ servers in this game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: super moo.2891

super moo.2891

Fact. I don’t see why leagues are even supposed to be ‘a competition’. It’s clear the biggest blobbers win. What about this: make a new game for blobbers and put them in there. Leave Vabbi, FoW, WSR and some of the ‘fair’ servers in this game.

i’m not sure if it as ever meant to be a competition, [though given the ‘winner’ gets a fancy dolyak i guess it is…] but an attempt to make servers change opponents more. if this is the case then it has worked quite nicely. it does mean that the lower end of the tier gets to be blobbed by 5x it’s number for 5 weeks, which isn’t fun for anyone.

i’m not 100% but isn’t the league ranking looking very similar to the old server rankings?

By Balthazars Beard [TasH]
wsr

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

Its funny that people hide the fact that they don’t care about the rewards, I’ve had 3 or 4 guilds from RoS all moan at me because I won’t GvG them since I’ve already got 2 lined up.. if they were really their for the fights/GvG’s maybe the guilds shouldn’t of all gone to 1 server so they could actually fight each other.

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Its funny that people hide the fact that they don’t care about the rewards, I’ve had 3 or 4 guilds from RoS all moan at me because I won’t GvG them since I’ve already got 2 lined up.. if they were really their for the fights/GvG’s maybe the guilds shouldn’t of all gone to 1 server so they could actually fight each other.

Your guild is pretty good. Does your guild have any vids on youtube?

in Match-ups

Posted by: piker.6790

piker.6790

@aspirine: we miss ya so much…

With love,
Vabbi Roamers Council
:)

[sr] Anticracy – Charr Engineer
Solo roamer
Currently roaming on Vabbi

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

With love,
Vabbi Roamers Council

lol, I think you schooled me once with a char engineer against my mesmer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: piker.6790

piker.6790

With love,
Vabbi Roamers Council

lol, I think you schooled me once with a char engineer against my mesmer.

Maybe… I was that charr who didn’t attack you coz you were under level 80 :P
And ran around you without attacking and just defending myself :P
On Vabbi we are gentlemen roamers…. my trend is not attack underlevels (easywin):)
Hope you’re enjoying you match-up’s coz here since 2 weeks is only:

Attachments:

[sr] Anticracy – Charr Engineer
Solo roamer
Currently roaming on Vabbi

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Ah no that was not me all my chars are lvl 80.

And we actually have a nice week, RoS and RoF have way higher numbers that FoW but keep eachother also busy without just spending time on us. And unlike the drakkar blob with people below any skill level I have seen they have some very good guilds on both servers. And some nice roamers too.

How is the drakkar blob with people running away instead of fighting and waypointing when they see you =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: doc phil.8015

doc phil.8015

I’d be carefull about saying they’ve got no skill.I’ve said that last week about the guys from Surmia because i’ve always always won against 1vsX of them and then I went to the 1on1 area on borderlands….boy they got players with great skill.I knew vabbi had some but I guess on every server there are really good players. Of course a server that wins attracts a lot of PvE newbies and thats why one kills a lot but I’m sure every server has some great players

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Who are you refering to Doc phil? I dont recal saying RoS or Rof got no skill. I have met some great players from both. They are currently smashing us with their big guilds against our much smaller pug’s so we clearly have no chance.
And drakkar, I have seen no good players from them. Not saying they do not have them that would be nonsense. I’m pretty sure they have some very good roamers.
Some vey nice Drakkar veterans posting on the forum showing their disgust for the PVE zerg/blob and even apologizing for it. That was real classy of them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: doc phil.8015

doc phil.8015

Relax i was not trying to criticise you. You’ve said it yourself they’ve got good guilds and roamers.I just know how it feels when you get rolled over by a zerg and you think:quantity but no quality and then you catch one alone…..and bam you’re dead

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

in Match-ups

Sirendor.1394

Relax i was not trying to criticise you. You’ve said it yourself they’ve got good guilds and roamers.I just know how it feels when you get rolled over by a zerg and you think:quantity but no quality and then you catch one alone…..and bam you’re dead

Those are the rare cases though. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

wasn’t here for a week, had to serve in the army. But still the same people whining about drakkar, still massiv queues and still no fun or playing with my guild.

replaying anno1404 atm

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

I know it is Tuesday, but congratulations to Drakkars Lake for winning the Bronze League in EU.
Ruins of Surmia, those transfers helped you a lot.
Dzagonur, always a fun to fight you, you are RoF closest enemy.
Blacktide, you gave us hard time with your score. FOr a while it looked like you will be fourth. You still got a chance in those 3 days left.
Arborstome, FoW, WSR and Vabbi, guys you dont have the numbers but still there were nice fights in our matchups.

Thank you all for playing in Season 1, winner is already set but there is no looser as there are onlyservers without number. And that is no lost, just bad luck.