Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Q:

Lets try this again.
insert inspirational quote here

“You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.” – Morpheus

http://mos.millenium.org/#NA

BeeGees theme music for this week – Stayin Alive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Score update 7:10PM EST

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Happy beer day!

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

la la la, winners are grinners.

Gooooo Beastgate!

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

Dat camp spawn on SoRBL. Touche…touche.

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

According to you RISE is the best guild ever, why dont you just push out and kill them and take the whole map? I notice BG has nothing on SORBL, if youre here, I have to wonder why.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Please stop with the trolling.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Killtrox.2019

According to you RISE is the best guild ever, why dont you just push out and kill them and take the whole map? I notice BG has nothing on SORBL, if youre here, I have to wonder why.

Easy killer. I never said RISE was the best guild ever. That never once came from my mouth…or rather fingers. And I was running with WM. I didnt have enough ppl online to really do anything at all. SoR had their entire BL spawn camping us. It was actually super fun. I enjoyed it. Was like a straight 30-40 min fight.

in Match-ups

Killtrox.2019

la la la, winners are grinners.

Gooooo Beastgate!

It’s Trikki to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that’s right on time
It’s Trikki…Tr-tr-tr-triki Trrrrrrrrrrrikki!

in Match-ups

Posted by: jesterscript.7493

jesterscript.7493

Zen.8497

Typical I-just-discovered-social-skills-and-kittenized-western-Buddhism drivel

No, I’m totally clueless like everyone who hasn’t managed to make it past the 18-25 age range.

I might lose forum “privledges”? Oh no! Anything but!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Forum troll 12 o’clock! Shift left! SHIFT LEFT! GET OUT OF THE AOE! No no no…. Res the guild chest thumpers that are downed!! Ahh…. Another forum post wiped by the troll zerg….

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

in Match-ups

Posted by: xiao.9258

xiao.9258

You guys can’t read.. He never said RISE is the number 1 guild. If you put our RISE commanders words together it probably reads… He guild may not like some T1 guild that tick 400 to 500+ when they log on, but that’s because he doesn’t have enough people. But his handful of new transfer has made a world of difference in points by zerging with WM.. So he has every right taking pride in his home server for two week being number 1. So once his forum victories generates enough new members, he will be out of our hair to do some real commanding

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Less Troll – More Score Update, plz

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

I almost feel bad for BG. You guys had to put up with the red-headed stepchild guild for 8 months. He finally moves away and his younger brother moves in.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

/hug
Welcome to T1. We’ll hold off the youtube for now.
KnT is a good mentor on your server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Bg might have won last week, but now we are back on our game get ready bg. :P

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Greetings from BG BL; score update

Attachments:

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Note: Please don’t take this the wrong way. I am being thorough objective here. Nothing personal.

Hello xiao & Killtrox,

Unfortunately when Killtrox made that statement about the lack of skill with JQ zergs, he did make it in the capacity as a Commander of RISE. There wasn’t any disclaimer that he was speaking for himself, so most folks would assume that a senior ranked person of a particular guild represents not only himself but also the guild. Next, the line of logical reasoning would imply that RISE is better than the said zergs (due to Killtrox’s seniority).

This is much like in the real world where CEOs/CFOs/etc make disparaging remarks of other companies and are taken to task by the public.

However this is a game, but the shared responsibility still stands and the opposing teams will probably take him/RISE to task. What Killtrox has probably done is to invite both JQ and SOR to target himself and RISE. I am not sure if this is Killtrox’s intended result.

FW

You guys can’t read.. He never said RISE is the number 1 guild. If you put our RISE commanders words together it probably reads… He guild may not like some T1 guild that tick 400 to 500+ when they log on, but that’s because he doesn’t have enough people. But his handful of new transfer has made a world of difference in points by zerging with WM.. So he has every right taking pride in his home server for two week being number 1. So once his forum victories generates enough new members, he will be out of our hair to do some real commanding

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gooj.8561

Gooj.8561

I almost feel bad for BG. You guys had to put up with the red-headed stepchild guild for 8 months. He finally moves away and his younger brother moves in.

Haha truer words have never been spoken. RISE is really making a name for themselves. Here’s hoping BG as a whole still remains classy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

So, SOR, how did you use THIS arrowcart to take down all of our siege inside hills? HOW?

Please, stay classy T1… Jesus Christ.

Attachments:

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

So, SOR, how did you use THIS arrowcart to take down all of our siege inside hills? HOW?

That ac can actually clear the acs on hills…So not sure what you are on about.

in Match-ups

Posted by: allindal.8406

allindal.8406

JQBL Hills, those Ac’s were clearing siege on the ground way behind the wall. Same thing happened at north inner gate. That particular Ac was almost hitting the bridge from the north. It’s a zoom hack similar to SAB zoom hack…. it will get patched soon, so don’t get used to it.

Blackgate
PVT Elementalist/Warrior/ Guardian

in Match-ups

Killtrox.2019

/hug
Welcome to T1. We’ll hold off the youtube for now.
KnT is a good mentor on your server.

Hahah I had alot fun! How about you guys?

in Match-ups

Killtrox.2019

Note: Please don’t take this the wrong way. I am being thorough objective here. Nothing personal.

Hello xiao & Killtrox,

Unfortunately when Killtrox made that statement about the lack of skill with JQ zergs, he did make it in the capacity as a Commander of RISE. There wasn’t any disclaimer that he was speaking for himself, so most folks would assume that a senior ranked person of a particular guild represents not only himself but also the guild. Next, the line of logical reasoning would imply that RISE is better than the said zergs (due to Killtrox’s seniority).

This is much like in the real world where CEOs/CFOs/etc make disparaging remarks of other companies and are taken to task by the public.

However this is a game, but the shared responsibility still stands and the opposing teams will probably take him/RISE to task. What Killtrox has probably done is to invite both JQ and SOR to target himself and RISE. I am not sure if this is Killtrox’s intended result.

FW

Respect. You have absolutely hit the nail on the head with perfect precision. Everyone needs to read this that saw my post. I want SoR and JQ to hate RISE. I want them to talk trash about us. Thank you sir for figuring it out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

He meant siege on inner hills, not ACs on the outer walls. It was very obviously a zoom hack.

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deadcell.9052

Deadcell.9052

Just want to throw this out there, don’t really care about who hates who and all that blah blah QQ, would just really appreciate if everyone could chill out on all the zoom hacks, teleporting through walls, flying over walls etc and play the game game the way its intended, you all are turning T1 into an absolute disgrace!

Thank you all now go back to slaughtering each other……the right way!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Ouch, 60 ppt during NA primetime. R.I.P. BG

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Ouch, 85 ppt during NA primetime. R.I.P BG

Who do I contact in TW to handle my funeral arrangements? I wanna go big. I’m thinking open casket, weeping widows, death bells, the whole nine.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Who do I contact in TW to handle my funeral arrangements? I wanna go big. I’m thinking open casket, weeping widows, death bells, the whole nine.

We play on SoR BL, currently on EB but feel free to surrender your bags and 11 wexp to us when you get a chance!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

He meant siege on inner hills, not ACs on the outer walls. It was very obviously a zoom hack.

Well…either way it’s just a screenshot of an ac at bottom of stairs. If it showed them actually being hit then I would agree with you, however anyone can take a picture of an ac and call hacks.

Not saying it didn’t happen, just that those screenshots don’t show much.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

Here is what we mean when we say AC BS on Blackgate.

Attachments:

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Akio.1749

Hmm… I want a huge pyre with bag pipes and a gospel choir singing amazing grace. Think they could handle that?

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Hmm… I want a huge pyre with bag pipes and a gospel choir singing amazing grace. Think they could handle that?

As long as you bring us bags and wxp anything is possible.

in Match-ups

Akio.1749

We can handle all of that and more.

Awesome! To whom do I make the check out to?

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Akio.1749

Well…either way it’s just a screenshot of an ac at bottom of stairs. If it showed them actually being hit then I would agree with you, however anyone can take a picture of an ac and call hacks.

Not saying it didn’t happen, just that those screenshots don’t show much.

Sorry, I failed my photography classes. Just don’t have the knack for pictures, I guess.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

We currently only accept pre-cursors and wexp.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Akio.1749

We currently only accept pre-cursors and wexp.

I’ll see what I can do.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Posted by: amonian.3596

amonian.3596

recently i transfer to sor from kaineng and playing asian prime time.
sor is very weak ocean and asian time. we need more oceasin lol.

go sor.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

I suppose re-dubbing SoR as Sanctum of Hax would be going overboard.

I suppose the community might forgive you all if you say your SoRry.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in Match-ups

Posted by: mezo.9568

mezo.9568

BG “Where guilds transfer to die”.

(Steve Irwin:) Shh… quiet.. we don’t want to startle it. This here folks is what’s commonly referred to as a Troll. They get clingy if you feed them. I’m gonna try and touch it…

So the quote is accurate on both counts. Transfer to BG to die (Steve Irwin). Troll SoR is Troll.

in Match-ups

Akio.1749

BG “Where guilds transfer to die”.

(Steve Irwin:) Shh… quiet.. we don’t want to startle it. This here folks is what’s commonly referred to as a Troll. They get clingy if you feed them. I’m gonna try and touch it…

So the quote is accurate on both counts. Transfer to BG to die (Steve Irwin). Troll SoR is Troll.

Lol I figured someone would try to make the Steve Irwin death joke.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Score update 12:18pm est. BG struggling to remain above 100ppt, must be tired from all that try-hard the week before.

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maiden England.3491

Maiden England.3491

go sor.

what are you talking about? we are weak NA time and strong during oceanic… HIRE, NYS, TSYM….. all raid during oceanic

Street Regulator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Score update 12:18pm est. BG struggling to remain above 100ppt, must be tired from all that try-hard the week before.

They are probably just taking a break, their commanders and players pulled 25+ hours shifts last week like that guy was saying in the last thread. They deserve the break(if that’s what it is), though, to be fair with the amount of transfers BG has gotten, that is worrysome ppt either way. NA prime at lowest should be around 150ppt on a NA server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

RISE, you guys should transfer back to KN. You’re making BG worse!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

Thanks for the update, Hoots. It was almost an hour since your last chest-thumping score update! I was worried something happened to you!

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.9075

Orion.9075

go sor.

what are you talking about? we are weak NA time and strong during oceanic… HIRE, NYS, TSYM….. all raid during oceanic

SoR Asian/Oceanic time isn’t nearly as strong as our competitors. Our NA usually has the highest PPT, but then it drops significantly throughout the night.

in Match-ups

Akio.1749

They are probably just taking a break, their commanders and players pulled 25+ hours shifts last week like that guy was saying in the last thread. They deserve the break(if that’s what it is), though, to be fair with the amount of transfers BG has gotten, that is worrysome ppt either way. NA prime at lowest should be around 150ppt on a NA server.

Most of us aren’t taking breaks because we burned out last week, we’re taking breaks because it became abundantly clear tonight that our opponents decided they needed to cheat to win and rather than stoop to their level we’d rather bow out and let them have their hollow victory.

I’m not even gonna bother with these jokers on here anymore. We know what we saw and we know what happened. Hopefully ANET steps up and fixes the issues at hand.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

(edited by Akio.1749)

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Anyone else notice a drop in rares this week? Not sure if they increased the drop rate or its because we are killing a higher ranked server or Ive just been really lucky the last couple of days.