Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I kind of want to see JQ vs DB just for the hell of it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Two successful guild transfers. RISE to Blackgate. EMP/RE to Dragonbrand. Yes there is a lot of drama, just mentioning EMP transferring to Dragonband gets people riled up.

I know one thing, SoR needs to go…. NOW

If they don’t leave, they just going to get squashed like a bug like they always do. SoR is worthless in T1.

Come say that in melee range

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

Two successful guild transfers. RISE to Blackgate. EMP/RE to Dragonbrand. Yes there is a lot of drama, just mentioning EMP transferring to Dragonband gets people riled up.

If they don’t leave, they just going to get squashed like a bug like they always do. SoR is worthless in T1.

you are worthless to this thread.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victor.7354

Victor.7354

Such a match up will not occur anytime soon. Last I heard from the Dragonbrand server is that Red Essence is still gathering funds to transfer Noodle’s “North American Leader” title from Jade Quarry to Dragonbrand. The ego packed in the title is too much for just one server transfer.

Ex-Strike Force [SF] – Jade Quarry
Im Not A Commander – 80 Guardian
Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsOnlyVic

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Stick to SPvP.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

BG will go T2 before SoR does

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Just like to officially welcome the IRON Triangle from Desolation to Sanctum of Rall. Today(5/10/13) IRON announced that they will be joining us and becoming part of the family.

It will be fun for you JQ/BG euro in the next coming weeks. Welcome IRON!

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Reading is your friend…

Attachments:

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Just like to officially welcome IRON from Desolation to Sanctum of Rall. Today(5/10/13) IRON announced that they will be joining us and becoming part of the family.

Wow! Good News! Glad to see some still love competition!
Welcome IRON!

in Match-ups

Posted by: whykt.9578

whykt.9578

Hello all, IRON is officially moving to SoR! We are very much looking forward to being part of T1 NA and hope to make a difference during EU timezone. Clashing against the skilled guilds of JQ and BG will be an exciting new experience which I believe will bring fresh fun to our guildies and we will be out looking for challenging fights

It was a very difficult decision under time constraints during a power shift in T1, but we decided on SoR mainly for the sake of balancing T1 competition with more equal opposition. Perhaps this will also encourage more guilds to move to SoR to even out their coverage further. I’m sure that we’ll have a great time here and its community seems as friendly and organised as we could wish for.

I have utmost respect for the other servers and my apologies for not joining, I hope there are no hard feelings. Many thanks to the various leaders, I appreciated all your time for queries and looking after our scouts.

Congrats to BG for winning two weeks in a roll and I sincerely hope that JQ comes back hungry next week for a close three-way even match up – see you all on the battlefield, new friends and enemies

Yanox Yak – The IRON Triangle
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Just like to officially welcome the IRON Triangle from Desolation to Sanctum of Rall. Today(5/10/13) IRON announced that they will be joining us and becoming part of the family.

That wasn’t unexpected, but huzzah!

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

How come LOVE guild never thought of this Score update?

You must have missed my dance update then

@ sang. I went to bed but now I’m back again! To work I go!

Enjoy reset everyone!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chasan.3521

Chasan.3521

Welcome IRON, glad you picked us. Hopefully this makes for even closer match ups.

Texas – warrior SoR
Kalima – ranger
resident rally bait

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

Welcome to t1 NA iron. Good luck. Gotta tell you, though, that BG is the only server with EU coverage. JQ has none.

(edited by Minoru.1237)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChocPudding.6128

ChocPudding.6128

Hello all, IRON is officially moving to SoR! We are very much looking forward to being part of T1 NA and hope to make a difference during EU timezone. Clashing against the skilled guilds of JQ and BG will be an exciting new experience which I believe will bring fresh fun to our guildies and we will be out looking for challenging fights

It was a very difficult decision under time constraints during a power shift in T1, but we decided on SoR mainly for the sake of balancing T1 competition with more equal opposition. Perhaps this will also encourage more guilds to move to SoR to even out their coverage further. I’m sure that we’ll have a great time here and its community seems as friendly and organised as we could wish for.

I have utmost respect for the other servers and my apologies for not joining, I hope there are no hard feelings. Many thanks to the various leaders, I appreciated all your time for queries and looking after our scouts.

Congrats to BG for winning two weeks in a roll and I sincerely hope that JQ comes back hungry next week for a close three-way even match up – see you all on the battlefield, new friends and enemies

Congrats to SoR IRON will be a strong force for your EU coverage and then better transition into NA.

I will miss you Yanox! See you on the battlefield

Wait…first I gotta figure out what you look like in-game~~~

<3

Choc

Member Administration of Blackgatewvw.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Such a match up will not occur anytime soon. Last I heard from the Dragonbrand server is that Red Essence is still gathering funds to transfer Noodle’s “North American Leader” title from Jade Quarry to Dragonbrand. The ego packed in the title is too much for just one server transfer.

Hahaha well played well played!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

SoR is getting some help from across the pond? Now all they need is a token SEA force and perhaps a silent agreement that JQ’s time has come…

I’m so excited! I’m going to get my SoS, SBI, JQ rematch in T3 afterall! (calling it, in November!)

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

SoR is getting some help from across the pond? Now all they need is a token SEA force and perhaps a silent agreement that JQ’s time has come…

I’m so excited! I’m going to get my SoS, SBI, JQ rematch in T3 afterall! (calling it, in November!)

You have got to be kidding me lol. I almost didn’t respond but I had to if we drop to Tier 2 we won’t implode our server’s made of more than that sure we may lose a few fairweather people but our main guilds will still be there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

so i was hanging out with JQ’s pve scrubs in LA, we came up the idea of creating the " server motto", sort of like the House motto in game of throne series, here is what we have so far.

Blackgate, once you go black, you never go back.
Jade Quarry, been here done that ( i think it’s very suitable)

but we are having some trouble creating one for SoR, thought?

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Lag is coming.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

SoR – Long Live OldRoar!

perhaps?

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

so i was hanging out with JQ’s pve scrubs in LA, we came up the idea of creating the " server motto", sort of like the House motto in game of throne series, here is what we have so far.

Sanctum of Bags? :P

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Speaking of which somebody has mentioned BG before as the Sea of Black Kaineng Bags…

in Match-ups

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

What was that, Bag Quarry? :p

I should edit this before it blows out of proportion and another commander stands down :P

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by urek mazino.4026)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

woop woop =)

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

(edited by Zaowi.7098)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I’d just like to note the past two weeks our largest SEA guild(NYS) has taken a break. They should be back this week and our SEA ppt should boost quite a bit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cautsumeye.6194

Cautsumeye.6194

]

.[/quote]

BG will go T2 before SoR does
[/quote]

About 3 weeks ago SoR was saying they would take first place before BG would, how did that turn out?

Just saying.

Necromancer [ICOA]

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Enjoy reset everyone!

Go back to bed. >:U

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I should edit this before it blows out of proportion and another commander stands down :P

I am standing down as Commander as of now…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Tell me you’re joking Jed?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cautsumeye.6194

Cautsumeye.6194

Great news!

I fight alongside MERC often in this timeslot, they are a great group. IRON you will have a good opponent in MERC, among others in BG. Should be a ton of fun fighting in the near future.

Welcome to T1! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

Necromancer [ICOA]

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

I am standing down as Commander as of now…

Well that escalated quickly…
I doubt they’ll let you though lol

Casualties so far:
Killtrox
Jedbacca

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: whykt.9578

whykt.9578

Choc

ohmahgawd I’ll miss you too! I take pride in how deliberately ugly I look, thank you…

Attachments:

Yanox Yak – The IRON Triangle
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChocPudding.6128

ChocPudding.6128

Choc

ohmahgawd I’ll miss you too! I take pride in how deliberately ugly I look, thank you…

Stylish!

Member Administration of Blackgatewvw.com

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

ROFL, screw that, I just troll harder and say “come at me brah.” I was actually going to start a thread with the same title, only with [SF] after it and in the body…“Too soon?”

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Jed pls, think of the children.

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

Ahhh, the ones who need boxes of tissue?

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Sounds about right.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JCH.4198

JCH.4198

Stormbluff Sea of Desolation of Rall?

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Lol Bag Quarry? Santcum of Bags? That doesnt even make sense.. the letters are JQ/SOR… Not BQ/SOB. I Dont get joke

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Lol Bag Quarry? Santcum of Bags? That doesnt even make sense.. the letters are JQ/SOR… Not BQ/SOB. I Dont get joke

Baggate

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ceg.4875

ceg.4875

Thank you JQ and SoR for a great week of fighting!

And a giant props to Blackgate for the relentless efffort and another great win!

Congratulations to SoR for getting IRON to join them, they are great people. We Ruin fought aside them in many battles atop the T1 EU.

Here’s to another great week of battles!

Ceg – Officer of RUIN
Beastgate

Ceg – Officer of RUIN
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

To the TW guy who just shot me with a ballista at BGBL north camp. That was rude. I was the plastic spider trying to hang out with the cool kids.

Jerk.

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Enjoy reset everyone!

Go back to bed. >:U

Can’t!!!!! At work my dear friend! Enjoy reset! I always miss it…..D:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

To the TW guy who just shot me with a ballista at BGBL north camp. That was rude. I was the plastic spider trying to hang out with the cool kids.

Jerk.

Maybe he has a fear of spiders!!!!!!!!!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Jerk.

Your guys shoulda joined us, we were dancing it off until an ele started to aoe us!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

Jerk.

Your guys shoulda joined us, we were dancing it off until an ele started to aoe us!

I was trying! They kept killing me.

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer