THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR JUDGING MY EARS! YOU MONSTER! :P

<3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Hmm Choc posted up some screens that raise suspicions whether Choo is really Korean.

Also I don’t see how this guy is “obviously” from BG. The field is already in our favor, why would anyone feel the need to resort to cheap tricks? I smell a rat.

If you were from sor, would you use SOR (cheers sor) tiltle when trolling in other sever? Nice attempt there. And here u go if you are still not sure whether he’s Korean or not.

If i was from SoR doing this, i would definitely use SoR as the guild tag, because i know a majority of people would always directly assume that since the guild tag is SoR, it can’t be from SoR. If i was from JQ doing this or any other server , i would still use SoR because the blame is directly diverted to BG then. Ever heard of reverse psychology?? Moreover, if he had used some Guild Name, then it might have been a bit difficult to find out about his origins. But since, he is directly coming on with a server name, it’s pretty much obvious what his intentions are from using that name as his guild tag i.e. to divert the blame to BG in both of the possible scenarios.

I’m surprised you would use reverse psychology. By definition reverse psychology is often used on children due to their high tendency to respond with reactance. Besides of the exception to the rule, nobody would use their true identity to commit a crime.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Score update crashing asuran dance party.

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

here is TW in EBBL last night. have fun enjoy folks

nice vid i wish i could of read bg chat log when this was happening bet it was epic.why would you run when you have overwhelming odds?[/quote]

We are forced to ask this question about every other fight…

Just ask loudly so everyone can hear and you shall have your answer… when you do let us know as well..

(edited by Zen.8497)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

you MONSTER!

IT WAS YOU! And here I thought it was the kitten…

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

BTW, there is an AoS mesmer exploiting into hills over and over on SoR BL.

Appreciate it if an officer or leader of Army of Shepards would ask him/her to stop. It’s unnecessary.

Thank you in advance.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Blackgate is “Full” now too. So direct all transfers to SoR!

JQ and BG full atm, jebus O.o

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Appreciate it if an officer or leader of Army of Shepards would ask him/her to stop. It’s unnecessary.

Thank you in advance.

Hard to figure out who it is without at least a screen shot. I just got pm’d accusing me of being in a guild of hackers and exploiters but said user wouldn’t provide a screen shot. Hopefully you can provide me with a screen shot to go off of otherwise I can’t do much.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

It might not last very long but the ppt seem fairly balanced at the moment.
Good job everyone!

(edited by Zen.8497)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kilger.5490

Kilger.5490

Good job BG and SoR, youre using the 3 world system correctly. JQ was winning too much and you learned to attack us as a preference. Wouldnt have it any other way, its what keeps wvwvw dynamic. Eventually it will swing again and SoR will be winners, maybe with JQ’s help

Kilger – Human Ranger
alts: Fangyre (Necro), Hardrawk (Ele);
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Im in BG BL ATM and down for some duels (Unless youre a super defensive run away bleed thf/ele/engineer, in which case neither of us will win unless youre bad)
wish.3102

Well I’m pleasantly surprised.

Pryan: All you kiddo, I’m at work till tomorrow night.
Did you know your name auto corrects to organ?

Interesting. The fights went well. Guardian vs Guardian is dull as usual, that one would of lasted near 30min if some JQ Mesmers didn’t crash it and kill me from behind. 2-0 over his kittenty warrior which he admitted to being bad at.

Oh we’re posting about it to put others down? During the real fight, when we were playing our mains, you were under 50% most of the time and you never got me under 85%. I just couldnt take that last 10% off you before your heal came off cooldown. I’d say thats a win for me.

Interesting….I never once put you down about the fights. I even said the fights went well. I am however just quoting you on your warrior when you said it was really bad and that you only wanted to test run it. I in no way am bragging about it.

Also you did drop to 50-60% several times when you got careless, and you can’t claim a win until I’m dead on the ground.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Thank you in advance.

Hard to figure out who it is without at least a screen shot. I just got pm’d accusing me of being in a guild of hackers and exploiters but said user wouldn’t provide a screen shot. Hopefully you can provide me with a screen shot to go off of otherwise I can’t do much.

I second this pm him the proof and he will take care of it.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Someone mentioned SoR was full earlier too, but looks like they’re still going back and forth from Very High. Squeeze some more in!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

Some very good (see competitive, fun) fights out there during NA west coast hours. Lot of action with BG in SoR BL last night.

For anyone counting JQ out, not sure if you are just wishful thinking or delusional. No doubt guilds who just transferred there to ‘win’ will go by the wayside but the people I know that rolled JQ at launch are die hard RvR that are in it for the long haul. Really no loss if the guilds-on-wheels transfer out as they probably weren’t doing much anyway but riding coat tails. JQ has always been one of the more steady servers so nobody should anticipate (or bet on) a drop from T1 any time soon.

Call it the curse of being on top; nowhere to go but down. BG might need to find that anecdote quickly if they plan to remain there. Not every server can maintain that chemistry needed to remain at or near the top for an extended period.

With all that said, I’ve been wrong before ….

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in Match-ups

Posted by: Horse.3580

Horse.3580

Thank you in advance.

^ This. We’d be happy to look at proof but I dropped the rams on the gate this time.. no mesmers involved.

[AoS]Hoarse
Tankromancer
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

Some very good (see competitive, fun) fights out there during NA west coast hours. Lot of action with BG in SoR BL last night.

For anyone counting JQ out, not sure if you are just wishful thinking or delusional. No doubt guilds who just transferred there to ‘win’ will go by the wayside but the people I know that rolled JQ at launch are die hard RvR that are in it for the long haul. Really no loss if the guilds-on-wheels transfer out as they probably weren’t doing much anyway but riding coat tails. JQ has always been one of the more steady servers so nobody should anticipate (or bet on) a drop from T1 any time soon.

Call it the curse of being on top; nowhere to go but down. BG might need to find that anecdote quickly if they plan to remain there. Not every server can maintain that chemistry needed to remain at or near the top for an extended period.

With all that said, I’ve been wrong before ….

Yeah, those were some fun fights last night. And you’re right that it doesn’t take much for things to get a bit unsteady, e.g., the loss of one really good commander has the potential to turn the tides. But we too have been lucky enough to attract great commanders & guild leaders along the way, and I suspect we’ll be playing in the top tiers for a good while longer.

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I’d say thats a win for me.

If nobody dies, nobody wins or loses. Silly to claim victory based on health bar percentage especially since you can more or less control when you decide to get health back.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Good job BG and SoR, youre using the 3 world system correctly. JQ was winning too much and you learned to attack us as a preference. Wouldnt have it any other way, its what keeps wvwvw dynamic. Eventually it will swing again and SoR will be winners, maybe with JQ’s help

sigh ….such a pointless thing to say. Nobody was tag teaming you preferentially.

I realize people feel the need to provide excuses, but that is the wrong one to use. Anyone that knows how 3 sided fights work will see right through it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Someone mentioned SoR was full earlier too, but looks like they’re still going back and forth from Very High. Squeeze some more in!

The guy who said it has been shooting at SoR ever since his first few posts on forum
Maybe we did get to Full? Havnt seen it yet though

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

The guy who said it has been shooting at SoR ever since his first few posts on forum
Maybe we did get to Full? Havnt seen it yet though

Exactly true. I haven’t seen SoR get to Full only Very High and I checked right after that post as well.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Thank you in advance.

He is exploiting in from the spawn point to hills, he’s done it about 4 times now. We’ll try and get you a screenshot, but looking into it on your end as well would be a great start.

Thanks.

You guys do have an elementalist commander on the map. Have them look into it.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: wedo.3049

wedo.3049

bg having fun camping the 4 ppl on your map at spawn with a zerg?

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Thank you in advance.

He is exploiting in from the spawn point to hills, he’s done it about 4 times now. We’ll try and get you a screenshot, but looking into it on your end as well would be a great start.

Thanks.

Hard to look into when someone who has a screenshot won’t give it to me because he would rather slander me.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Slander would be me accusing all your entire guild and your guild leader and officers.

I am acknowledging that it could be a new recruit, a troll, or quite frankly someone frustrated with JQ’s position.

Either way, it’s unnecessary, and if you don’t want to look into it, that’s up to you. But when the SS does come with the fraps, I will post it publically because you refused to look into it when you were first warned.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bkini.2145

bkini.2145

At this week WM don’t do any brave movement as they did at kaineng. they just a lead a zerg with their korean(or asian??) coalition.

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Slander would be me accusing all your entire guild and your guild leader and officers.

I am acknowledging that it could be a new recruit, a troll, or quite frankly someone frustrated with JQ’s position.

Either way, it’s unnecessary, and if you don’t want to look into it, that’s up to you. But when the SS does come with the fraps, I will post it publically because you refused to look into it when you were first warned.

You have someone on your server who did he pm’d me accusing me but wouldn’t provide the screen shots lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lead.1784

Lead.1784

Thank you in advance.

Thanks.

Hard to look into when someone who has a screenshot won’t give it to me because he would rather slander me.

I can confirm that this has been happening, whoever is doing it teleports straight into the lords room. Needless to say we are sure that they weren’t hiding in there as it has often happened when there was no way a mesmer could get inside. This isn’t someone trash talking your guild and I am not one to do that. I think he is just trying to make you guys aware because I know you wouldn’t approve of that sort of behavior.

[IRON]Opy-Necromancer/Warrior
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

I can’t look into something that I have no proof of. I’m not going to go through an exploit path to find an exploiter. If you have had it happening so much you should have some proof of it by now. I really don’t see the point in continuing this I’ve asked my officers to look into it but i’m not going to tell them to exploit to catch an exploiter.

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Thank you in advance.

Thanks.

I can confirm that this has been happening, whoever is doing it teleports straight into the lords room. Needless to say we are sure that they weren’t hiding in there as it has often happened when there was no way a mesmer could get inside. This isn’t someone trash talking your guild and I am not one to do that. I think he is just trying to make you guys aware because I know you wouldn’t approve of that sort of behavior.

As I stated previously I can look into it but literally without screen shots its like a needle in a haystack. And you did have a member of your server pm me saying he had screen shots and accusing me of having an exploiter’s guild if you want those screen shots pm me privately.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

I can’t look into something that I have no proof of. I’m not going to go through an exploit path to find an exploiter. If you have had it happening so much you should have some proof of it by now. I really don’t see the point in continuing this I’ve asked my officers to look into it but i’m not going to tell them to exploit to catch an exploiter.

The only way to catch that exploit is to go through it as you know and are acknowledging. Which is why it’s difficult for us to get it. Which is why we are asking for your help.

From your post, it seems like you just don’t care.

Even if you don’t go through it, you can tell your guild to stop taking the portals from the same mesmer over and over especially if you haven’t legitimately seen how he got in.

Thank you in advance again.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

WoDan.4079

Accusations that BG was involed in spawn camping or 2v1 are not allowed this week.

Need I remind you how the week started-off?:

http://youtu.be/TdzBcudYH00

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Stei’s right here… none of the major guilds on JQ (that I know of…) tolerate at all any form of cheating. If you have proof, please present it to Stei and I personally have every confidence it’ll be dealt with, just as it would with any of the guilds. If you claim to have proof, however, and won’t show it it tends to cast a shadow on the credibility of the accuser. It makes you think that this might be nothing more than an attempt to cause internal friction within one of our guilds. So please, either put up or hush.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Lead.1784

Thank you in advance.

Thanks.

As I stated previously I can look into it but literally without screen shots its like a needle in a haystack. And you did have a member of your server pm me saying he had screen shots and accusing me of having an exploiter’s guild if you want those screen shots pm me privately.

Well I promise that personally, I will be looking to get a screenshot of the culprit, as a wvw rank and visual ID will certainly aid you in your search. I give you my word that this has been happening. I don’t know who that was that pmed you calling you an exploit guild, that has never been my experience with you guys in the slightest, they are very wrong. I am sure we can work together to find the culprit.

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Thank you in advance.

Thanks.

Well I promise that personally, I will be looking to get a screenshot of the culprit, as a wvw rank and visual ID will certainly aid you in your search. I give you my word that this has been happening. I don’t know who that was that pmed you calling you an exploit guild, that has never been my experience with you guys in the slightest, they are very wrong. I am sure we can work together to find the culprit.

Apologies if I came off a bit strong, you’re definitely presenting this with a level head and deserve the benefit of the doubt in my opinion, for what that’s worth. Good luck with the screenshot. None of our servers or guilds should tolerate this crap.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Lead.1784

Thank you in advance.

Thanks.

Apologies if I came off a bit strong, you’re definitely presenting this with a level head and deserve the benefit of the doubt in my opinion, for what that’s worth. Good luck with the screenshot. None of our servers or guilds should tolerate this crap.

Yeah, I am not usually on SoR bl but I’ve seen it happen a few times now. It’s hard to get a screen since he disappears if someone finds him, I imagine porting to spawn again or something similar. Honestly, nothing against AoS at all. You guys are all stand up guys in my opinion. : ) I will keep in touch.

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torqky.3682

Torqky.3682

Thursday! Any GvGs or windmill stuff going on?

Torqky-80 Necro-Blackgate [HB]

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Thank you in advance.

Thanks.

Yeah, I am not usually on SoR bl but I’ve seen it happen a few times now. It’s hard to get a screen since he disappears if someone finds him, I imagine porting to spawn again or something similar. Honestly, nothing against AoS at all. You guys are all stand up guys in my opinion. : ) I will keep in touch.

I appreciate it if I came off kitten thats mainly because when I logged on I was getting accusations of such and that doesn’t really start someone off in a good mood. But I have talked to my officer’s and members who were on at the time and we are all working to try and figure out who it was because we had 50+ people on at the time it will take some time when we don’t have anything to go on but they are a mesmer.

in Match-ups

Lead.1784

Thank you in advance.

Thanks.

I appreciate it if I came off kitten thats mainly because when I logged on I was getting accusations of such and that doesn’t really start someone off in a good mood. But I have talked to my officer’s and members who were on at the time and we are all working to try and figure out who it was because we had 50+ people on at the time it will take some time when we don’t have anything to go on but they are a mesmer.

All good man, I (and I’m sure the rest of SoR) appreciate the effort! I agree that it is hard to go off so little information so I will be trying to make sure people are actively looking to screenshot this on SoRbl.

Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Lead.1784)

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Thank you for looking into it, that is all we can ask and all you can do with the information you have.

We will try to do our part and get good SSs or fraps for you.

Truly appreciate it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Accusations that BG was involed in spawn camping or 2v1 are not allowed this week.

That had nothing to do with JQ and the everything to do with Rise.
That tower was gone either way you cut it. They had it for all of 1 tick lol

in Match-ups

WoDan.4079

Lol, I’m not sure what you’re getting at, but its all good! I thought it was amusing at the time, and perhaps even more so now given the way the week has played-out so far.

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

I think it also had to do with our stuff (JQ) being extremely heavily fortified and scouts in position where it was wise for SoR to push BG side for ppt and to keep them from upgrading it. Also keep in mind on reset SoR blocked us from getting hills for the first hour and sacrificed NW tower and outer wall of their garrison for it. When we got hills we took advantage knowing SoR would push south to send a message that their NW tower was off limits.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Lol, I’m not sure what you’re getting at, but its all good! I thought it was amusing at the time, and perhaps even more so now given the way the week has played-out so far.

We were lined up waiting for Rise. Called em out on the forums.
Those poor JQ guys had just gotten ate at bluewater for an hour before we came over.
Our GM just left em there for a laugh. Dunno why guy that made the vid bothered, there was only like 6bg left in sorbl by that time… They weren’t gonna keep briar.
But ya, it’s all in fun

in Match-ups

WoDan.4079

We were lined up waiting for Rise. Called em out on the forums.
Those poor JQ guys had just gotten ate at bluewater for an hour before we came over.
Our GM just left em there for a laugh. Dunno why guy that made the vid bothered, there was only like 6bg left in sorbl by that time… They weren’t gonna keep briar.
But ya, it’s all in fun

Well that’s certainly an interesting perspective…

I recorded it because it was funny; not to qq or anything. It was obvious that both JQ & SOR were working together to give BG a hard time for taking top spot last week. Right after JQ took the tower and both SOR & JQ dispersed, BG took briar back. But then JQ came back to spawn camp us while SOR took their turn at capping briar. I cut that part out of the video because it looked the same aside from SOR & JQ switching positions.

Again, I’m sure it was all in fun, and anything that breaks the monotony is fine by me at this point. I only reposted it to point-out the irony by those in this thread that are accusing BG of 2v1 or spawncamping this week. Sure, things like that can get old real quick, but no need to cry foul every time it happens IMO.

On a side note…these last few weeks have been super close for a top tier match, and a good deal of fun!

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Yeah, looking at MOS, we’re the closest match up in T1 & 2 for both NA and EU.

Good stuff.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

I recorded it because it was funny; not to qq or anything. It was obvious that both JQ & SOR were working together to give BG a hard time for taking top spot last week.

Nah, that is about as far from the truth as you can get. His perspective isn’t so much interesting, as it is accurate as he was in the SoR force blockading you.

I was there as well and I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that we were not working ‘with’ JQ at all. In fact, we had been farming them over and over and over at the southeast camp before that incident and had been leaving you alone for the most part unless you demanded our attention by attacking something.

The reason we blockaded you was to simply give you a hard time because of Rise, not to help JQ. That, and to create a little forum drama…. which worked quite well.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

I recorded it because it was funny; not to qq or anything. It was obvious that both JQ & SOR were working together to give BG a hard time for taking top spot last week. Right after JQ took the tower and both SOR & JQ dispersed, BG took briar back. But then JQ came back to spawn camp us while SOR took their turn at capping briar. I cut that part out of the video because it looked the same aside from SOR & JQ switching positions.

Again, I’m sure it was all in fun, and anything that breaks the monotony is fine by me at this point. I only reposted it to point-out the irony by those in this thread that are accusing BG of 2v1 or spawncamping this week. Sure, things like that can get old real quick, but no need to cry foul every time it happens IMO.

On a side note…these last few weeks have been super close for a top tier match, and a good deal of fun!

I assure you, JQ was just as confused as you. That was 100% Indo troll.
When they took a turn camping ts exploded in laughter. And as I mentioned, they’d got their share at blue water. It was a good night for TW

in Match-ups

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Nice shot

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I assure you, JQ was just as confused as you. That was 100% Indo troll.
When they took a turn camping ts exploded in laughter. And as I mentioned, they’d got their share at blue water. It was a good night for TW

Its been a great week for TW, all the guilds that used to come into SoR to fight us have now stopped. So in an effort to find fights we are now jumping BL to BL hunting zergs. Its been quite a nice week getting in on the BG vs JQ fight for 1st and picking who to double up on.

[TW]Tempest Wolves