Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Gratz to BG people you roxx keep it on long run ! And SoR fight to get rank 2 in T1 you have the chance to beat JQ now so get them before DB push to T1.

awww 2 weeks in T2 and you DB folks already developed the super big ego of T1…

is cult of noodle’s super big ego and big mouth contagious?

Maybe, a few but please do not say all. Love how people make judgements on server they have never even met in battle. Wait a month and the dragons might be in T1… There is no rush for us as you can see by our slow progression up the tiers… We are nothing like a bandwagon, yet.

The slow progression you speak of is due to glicko not by choice just saying lol. And multiple guilds coming to JQ LA to recruit is low you seem respectable I would talk to them about it personally as it reflects badly on the server as a whole.

Wow … Go look at millennium again under Dragonbrand … LOL. We sat in most tier we went through for more than one week often times not even winning that tier… So this due to glicko thing is just laughable..

You do know how GLICKO works right? Because of how you guys are winning you are going to be required to win by more every week to maintain your rating gains otherwise starting next week you will gain around 15-20 then after that you will LOSE rating for not increasing how much you win by. To be honest, if DB wanted to get into T1 faster you messed up. You should have won the first week, taken your 70, won the 2nd week taken you 50, then LOST this week to lose around 30, then won next week to win back 70 for a net gain of 40 instead of 30, then won the week after for another gain of 40. Which would have brought you to 80, and then you grind out the last 30 ELO. As things stand now, you will hit glass ceiling next week and then you will be in T2 for a long time now unless one of the T1 servers implodes(if you want to history see BG v SoR v IOJ, where BG sat in T2 for 11 weeks until SBI imploded).

…… Yeh…. I did say “slow progression” initially. Lol, you guys so cute.

Tell me I’m clever, Tell me I’m kind, Tell me I’m talented, Tell me I’m cute, Tell me I’m sensitive, Graceful and wise, Tell me I’m perfect …but tell me the truth.

I guess we are not young enough to know everything.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

This is what I think of when RISE portal bombs. Just saying.

Hah, yes, definitely. Hilarious when done wrong.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Congrats on a fine victory BG, but you guys need to reign in RISE on the forums. They’ve been there 2 weeks and they are acting like they are the sole reason you are winning.
I’m sure they are pumped to be a part of the push that is putting you guys over the top, but they are accounting for 90% of the BG chest pounding in this thread.

RISE is a fine addition to BG and they have worked hard for the past two weeks. Without the great effort from them and other ex-KN guilds, BG would never achieved what we achieved today. I think you guys are being overly harsh on RISE just because they were a little bit too excited on the forum. Above all they are still new to the tier and don’t have the full grasp of the etiquettes and love hate relationship between the three servers yet.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

If anyone wants to 1v1 me before reset I will be waiting in game. Toss me a whisper.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Congrats on a fine victory BG, but you guys need to reign in RISE on the forums. They’ve been there 2 weeks and they are acting like they are the sole reason you are winning.
I’m sure they are pumped to be a part of the push that is putting you guys over the top, but they are accounting for 90% of the BG chest pounding in this thread.

RISE is a fine addition to BG and they have worked hard for the past two weeks. Without the great effort from them and other ex-KN guilds, BG would never achieved what we achieved today. I think you guys are being overly harsh on RISE just because they were a little bit too excited on the forum. Above all they are still new to the tier and don’t have the full grasp of the etiquettes and love hate relationship between the three servers yet.

Just make sure you all let RISE know that you owe them everything, for you’d be still wallowing in second and third place without them. Guilds that powerful should be deferred to when it comes to who does what weekly, which maps they get, etc. It might even be nice of you all to slip them some free siege equipment to facilitate their ability to carry you all over the top. It’s obvious that BG is on the RISE.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

You’re out of your league DB, go back to your thread.

As it stands now, any of the 3 T1 servers would mop the floor with DB and send it weeping back to T2. None of those NA guilds you got were very good to begin with, and your NNK while it seems strong and big for T2 and below it is not big enough for T1. Maybe evenly matched numbers wise by SoR, but outmatched by JQ and BG without question.

Reign in that arrogance, you haven’t been tested yet. And if you are relying on those T1 guilds you acquired, then think again, there’s a reason they ran from T1 to begin with.

I’m all for smack talk, but I wouldn’t recommend taunting, you may regret it in the future. I know the team leads from CO, they resemble a lot of how I run my own ship. Mayoken and Dekar are two fine team leads. Dekar himself even being a pretty hardcore gamer and team lead. When he was in SF he was toned down from what he probably is now. If you let that guy lose on a roster and whip ppl in to shape, I highly doubt their grou kitten omething to be trifled with. Not to mention Mayo’s style of leading is pretty solid as well.

Well, if this are actually the case we look forward to crossing pixels with them with eagerness! Naturally..
But lets not pretend the ladders of Guild Wars 2 are a stable and predictable world. The math however, is rather simple with the right skillset..
Wich I sure ain’t got! ’MURICA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Just make sure you all let RISE know that you owe them everything, for you’d be still wallowing in second and third place without them. Guilds that powerful should be deferred to when it comes to who does what weekly, which maps they get, etc. It might even be nice of you all to slip them some free siege equipment to facilitate their ability to carry you all over the top. It’s obvious that BG is on the RISE.

Why so troll? Going to break my poor asuras heart! cries

Too late to apologiiiiiize….it’s to laaaaaatttte!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

LOL RISE is so silly. At least BG earned its way into T1. All the Kaineng guilds couldn’t pull it off so they had to transfer in. It’s like RISE using a portal bomb. Yeah it will get you there, but you’re going to get your kitten kicked in the process.

Kinda warm out for February, Ain’t it??!! lulz

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Why? WHY!

I’ll tell you why!

Because not once, NOT ONCE, have I had the opportunity to appear in a score update photo. NOT ONCE! It’s an… it’s an outrage. Of course, me being at work this time of day could have something to do with it, but it’s still INEXCUSABLE! Or something like that. I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn’t even matter!

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

LOL RISE is so silly. At least BG earned its way into T1. All the Kaineng guilds couldn’t pull it off so they had to transfer in. It’s like RISE using a portal bomb. Yeah it will get you there, but you’re going to get your kitten kicked in the process.

Choo enjoys fighting RISE, or for that matter any organized force ( good or bad), as opposed to, PUGS. Competition leads to innovation and an elevation of skill all around. I’m sure RISE will elevate their gameplay, and in the end, that would result in a more enjoyable matchup for us all.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

someone fill me in on the reasons for all the RISE hate

k go:

Read your own forum

in Match-ups

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

Why? WHY!

I’ll tell you why!

Because not once, NOT ONCE, have I had the opportunity to appear in a score update photo. NOT ONCE! It’s an… it’s an outrage. Of course, me being at work this time of day could have something to do with it, but it’s still INEXCUSABLE! Or something like that. I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn’t even matter!

You’re weepy, Volkon, go home! And start drinking when you get there!

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

k go:

No clue. All I want to know is why they charged uphill through a narrow choke into 10 ACs firing into it and it being covered in marks and having our guild at the top of it…..The bags were plentiful….sadly common sense was not.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

k go:

Because they make me run all the way from one end of the map to the other knowing Ill then I have to run all the way back picking up the bags.

in Match-ups

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Well, Im tired of same opponents on same maps, so Ima quit WvW till something changes. Good luck yall.

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

k go:

No clue. All I want to know is why they charged uphill through a narrow choke into 10 ACs firing into it and it being covered in marks and having our guild at the top of it…..The bags were plentiful….sadly common sense was not.

The same reason I would charge a team up a ramp that is being rained down upon by arrow carts…to see if we can make it to the arrow cart Last one to touch the Arrow Cart or door usually has to buy the guild a round of drinks.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Not to say that I’m happy about it, but it looks like SoR will be leapfrogging JQ in the next one to three weeks. What, uh… happened there?

And why do people abandon top servers, if that is the case?

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

k go:

The same reason I would charge a team up a ramp that is being rained down upon by arrow carts…to see if we can make it to the arrow cart Last one to touch the Arrow Cart or door usually has to buy the guild a round of drinks.

Eles can easily mistform past the chocke points, hit E5 and disrupt, pr create a distraction for the rest of the zerg to enter in.

Also mesmers can try portal bombs past the choke points.

Also im slightly driunk right now.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

You’re out of your league DB, go back to your thread.

As it stands now, any of the 3 T1 servers would mop the floor with DB and send it weeping back to T2. None of those NA guilds you got were very good to begin with, and your NNK while it seems strong and big for T2 and below it is not big enough for T1. Maybe evenly matched numbers wise by SoR, but outmatched by JQ and BG without question.

Reign in that arrogance, you haven’t been tested yet. And if you are relying on those T1 guilds you acquired, then think again, there’s a reason they ran from T1 to begin with.

I’m all for smack talk, but I wouldn’t recommend taunting, you may regret it in the future. I know the team leads from CO, they resemble a lot of how I run my own ship. Mayoken and Dekar are two fine team leads. Dekar himself even being a pretty hardcore gamer and team lead. When he was in SF he was toned down from what he probably is now. If you let that guy lose on a roster and whip ppl in to shape, I highly doubt their grou kitten omething to be trifled with. Not to mention Mayo’s style of leading is pretty solid as well.

I don’t know about that but there is a saying…When the going gets tough, the tough get going…
In the case of CO core when the going got tough they jumped servers not once but twice, from SBI to Kaineng and recently to Dragonbrand.
I just call it as I see it.
Having said that I wish them the best and may the best win!

As I said, I wasn’t going to let CO die on Kaineng. Even the last guild, RE on Kaineng is getting tired of holding up the server and WvW for long hours. No other server appeale to us after many meetings with diff reps and our scout reports lol. We didn’t go to DB to roll T2 because we didn’t know we would. We went for their unique community.

What’s in your wallet?

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Why? WHY!

I’ll tell you why!

I agre with the drinking but he no crying!

Also! Maybe you shoud message me! This is crazy! But pm me maybe?

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shawker.9587

Shawker.9587

The good thing about this friday is we can let new commanders learn and practice how to lead our ppl on the field.

Server: Blackgate
Profession: Dolyak Ass Kicker

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Why? WHY!

I’ll tell you why!

Won’t be home for another… three or so hours. I’ll try then… my 15 seconds of fame may come true!

Unless I get ganked…

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

The good thing about this friday is we can let new commanders learn and practice how to lead our ppl on the field.

Wait… what is this… first excuse of the day? It’s a bit early, don’t you think?

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Why? WHY!

I’ll tell you why!

Won’t be home for another… three or so hours. I’ll try then… my 15 seconds of fame may come true!

Unless I get ganked…

Lol I’ll be working again in a few hours. ….. so try in 7 or so hours :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Why? WHY!

I’ll tell you why!

Unless I get ganked…

Lol I’ll be working again in a few hours. ….. so try in 7 or so hours :P

You know… we should get your guild to transfer to JQ so this will be easier.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Lots of text we are quoting

Well, I do believe Mayoken is only looking out for the health of his team. As a team lead, if you feel as though you are in a volatile situation, the only knee jerk reaction is to remove the poison from the system. His solution to his teams issue that they were staring at was to relocate. In the past on SBI, things got kind of fussy between teams. This was a little bit of an internal issue of who is there and who is not. It didn’t get extremely bad, but you could see it was about to crack to that point. There are tell signs. My guess is that Mayo was able to spot this once more and decided to be proactive before it harmed.

This also stems from teams feeling that it is necessary for them to bite off more than they can chew to support the server. This means, feeling it to be necessary to put in extra hours, always having your premier commanders tagged up, running multiple maps etc etc.. All roads that lead to, let’s kill ourselves for a video game. With that in mind, my guess is he just wanted to get away from that frame of thought. Who knows, prolly best to ask lil’ buddy yourself.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Go to sleep Cuddles.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

You missed your window, slow isn’t the word. Try non-existent, whoever was leading your server messed up for its climb through T2 to T1.

Yeah the figures Im seeing, I have doubts DB will reach T1.

Dont underestimate Raw’s recruiting prowess man, you know how good he is im sure :p

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Ryzu.5830
Hey guys sorry for our [RISE] members who are trolling on the forums and boasting. We don’t allow that in our guild and we are going to check things out. Ignore the small few who speak irrationally for we as a whole guild don’t believe we are “The Best”. When we get settled in BG and start shifting gears back to what we were we’ll give you guys a run for you money <3 Hope you all have a good reset and see you guys online. Have fun T1 bros.

That’s good to hear. We’ve all gotten carried away, but some of your boys were going a bit over the top. You’ve had an excellent reputation until now, but forum warriors can really damage the public image of a guild.

It’s accepted fact that SF requires a two drink minimum and you can get booted from TW for moving in any group less than 10. (see how it goes?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truefaith.2039

Truefaith.2039

Hey T1 peeps, T2 DB local here.. Just curious, what type of beer do you all prefer?

Hatchback Delorean (80 Asuran Warrior)/ Aegis Wolfsblood (80 Charr Guardian)/ Dërp (80 Human Mesmer)
[PRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

Why? WHY!

I’ll tell you why!

I will the next time I see you in-game

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Hey T1 peeps, T2 DB local here.. Just curious, what type of beer do you all prefer?

Only the best Tier 1 kind…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Only the best Tier 1 kind…

What is this “beer” you speak of?

Attachments:

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

As I heard DB gathered enough funds to promote 3 JQ wvw dedicated guilds transfers ^^
*Spoiler alert*
“To the few JQ guilds that accepted to transfer over DB you’ll receive your 10k gold once you reached 150 of your members over there.”
May be it’s true who knows

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

As I heard DB gathered enough funds to promote 3 JQ wvw dedicated guilds transfers ^^
*Spoiler alert*
“To the few JQ guilds that accepted to transfer over DB you’ll receive your 10k gold once you reached 150 of your members over there.”

Really, they’d make them pay with their own gold in advance on the promise that they’ll get the gold back? What kind of scam that would be… sure buddy, we’ll give you 10K gold after you have your people here, and 150 of them at that!

Skepticism meter spiking…

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

*Spoiler alert*

Really, they’d make them pay with their own gold in advance on the promise that they’ll get the gold back? What kind of scam that would be… sure buddy, we’ll give you 10K gold after you have your people here, and 150 of them at that!

Skepticism meter spiking…

3 guilds of 150 members…. Can you imagine the damage they could do if DB didn’t pay up? They could effectively lock out two BL’s by AFKing indefinitely provided each has a macro function on their mouse or keyboard. Or do nothing but run around with fireworks until your PPT drops to nothing and both the other servers have a 20k lead.

As for rawnoodles, if he did tell you he was moving, then he did give you advanced warning…. Not sure what you’re trying to say here. Was he supposed to tell you he was going to tell you he was going to transfer?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Great fights this week, as always. I salute those who always show up no matter what the score is; it maintains the integrity of the match and the game for all of us. Best of luck in the coming week in your fight for the T1 Iron Throne

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

People are talking about these coming up soon guilds transfer from JQ that have been bought… just saying.

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

People are talking about these coming up soon guilds transfer from JQ that have been bought… just saying.

Any mention of the ones coming back to JQ, or is that not “out there” yet?

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

We have three major WvW guilds over 150 players and they are guilds that have already reaffirmed their commitment to JQ lol.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: jesterscript.7493

jesterscript.7493

This week was sad to say the least. For a few day after reset I did my best to keep high hopes for a JQ rally since you’ve got to cheer on your home team, but they soon caved in to my usual realist expectations as the competition was cranked up on Tuesday.

JQ just feel apart when BG turned the pressure cooker on and I finally got a good feel for what this server is really like. I haven’t seen a single queue since Tuesday. After the NA schools let out, LA /map chat always had at least one “troll” from BG/SoR reminding us of our crippling inability to play tactically while 20-30 JQers with their heads in the sand began blowing the trumpets of “oh you’re just a mad, kitten troll”. The funny (because it’s sad) part was that all I saw were 20-30 “mad, kitten” JQers projecting their upset on to the troll.

TS was the worst of all though. Players whom I once thought were level headed adults ended up being something far less when the veneer chipped away. The insight I gained in to the attitudes of many of JQs commanders was astounding. For days I haven’t been able to log in to the TS server without hearing commanders yelling at people for voicing their opinions, in fighting with each other over tactics (which was funny since the one with the better strategy was called a “troll” and players were actively encouraged to not follow him), and patting themselves on the back for gaining 10 points while we lost 30 points worth of objectives.

At one point I got to witness a player tell one of our commanders where some remaining enemy forces were stationed, but due to a language barrier he couldn’t give exact terms, but his description of “below” would have been enough for my 4 year old niece to understand she needed to look down. The commander kept asking him to clarify and finally the guy got exasperated and said “JUST LOOK DOWN” very shortly. The commander then told him he needed to “go to anger management” and to not get so mad because he [the commander] “was being nice”. I had to quit TS and the game all together to keep the cruelty festering in my gut from spewing out. I rejoined the game and TS a few hours later having finished some housework that needed to be done and immediately I walked in to this same commander yelling at another player for “second guessing him.” I couldn’t help it. My finger hit my ALT button and I gave it my best, most nasally Melvin voice and told him “you need to go to anger management”… and he lost it. He started yelling at me about “respecting” him and all the “hard work” he was putting in the server. “See you’re yelling at me. You need anger management.” At that point, I got up and went to the kitchen to check on the enchiladas I was cooking and get some water. From the living room I heard, “IF YOU’RE GOING TO TALK TO ME YOU BETTER HAVE A DEEPER VOICE, YOU LITTLE kitten. WHY DON’T YOU GO HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN BEFORE TRYING TO TALK TO ME.” My wife heard it too and I could hear her kitten literally fall off from laughing so hard while I was doing a spittake. It was comedy gold.

But seriously, what was once an enjoyable (well, the only enjoyable) aspect of the game has been reduced to playground slapfights as I’ve had to come to realize that JQ was in fact carried by it’s best guilds and in reality, this place is mostly populated by a bunch of spoiled-rotten brats.

Open fire, kiddos. I couldn’t care less.

I might lose forum “privledges”? Oh no! Anything but!

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I’m sure the level headed JQ players are still there waiting for reset.

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Wow, a lot of effort in this thread starting up to attempt to cause internal strife on JQ. It would be impressive if it wasn’t so obvious.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Congratulations to all the BG players/guilds who worked hard this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

yoy DB, go back to T2 thread, learn your place.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

AoS will not transfer server’s. Most of us have been on the server since launch and the rest of us have played for months together we are a crew of players that will remain regardless of the score/outcome we play to have fun and kill anything that is red. Ultimately we will remain a part of the JQ community because lets be honest a night running drunk with HzH and SF is tons and tons of fun!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

The Elixir X. Well it’s not a beer, but still.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

How come LOVE guild never thought of this Score update?

Attachments:

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

JQ will be fine. You you don’t spend the majority the the game’s existence in T1 without having “that certain something”. The strife in game and on TS is probably commanders and players that haven’t had to battle out manned in a long time. Frustration sometimes brings out the worst in people. The first stage is anger, the second is acceptance, and the third is recovery. Blackgate has been through similar periods under varying circumstances, and always came out of it better and stronger, mainly due to an unwillingness to give up and a bit of luck. I have no doubt JQ will do the same.

See you all out there!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

Interesting, i do hear some troubling news about JQ though…but, no my place to judge. i think people should just hug and get it over with, but then again, not my place to comment about this.

guys get ready, i think Rawnoodles is coming.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)