Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

Don’t worry, as soon as Blackgates sister server drops out of Tier 1 things will be much more fun.

DON’T PUSH SOR

They were your sister last week. (Source)

(edited by Nokaru.7831)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

I stay away from large crowds of stupid. See you on reset, let the tears flow and the dumb bicker.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

JQ is losing ?
2v1 ?
Blackgate ?
Interesting

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Alrighty after reading the last 3 pages of this forum thread, I feel the need to comment for some strange reason. Regarding JQ we are not dying, we have lost some people yes its not the same. However JQ will always be togethor on a community level win or lose. Regarding our PPT I noticed and was only on for this mornings SEA time so could be wrong, but atleast today we challenge BG on there land and JQBL, but they hit SoR and take there PPT to make up for not being able to take ours. Like I said just a observation. The last thing is BG dont get to comfortable as #1.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

I go to WvW to have fun and I have to see this depressing kitten. Stuck in spawn, getting double teamed. You guys are brilliant…

Don’t worry, as soon as Blackgates sister server drops out of Tier 1 things will be much more fun.

Really? Like, really?? Do you NOT remember how Blackgate was made fun of for so long because we were claiming that JQ and SoR were doing a 2v1 on them? This went on for a very long time. SoR and BG are not close and whatever makes you think that is ridiculous. I can hardly believe I just saw someone from JQ post this.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

Regarding JQ we are not dying, we have lost some people yes its not the same. However JQ will always be togethor on a community level win or lose.

JQ is together on a community level? This thread tells a very different story. Seems to me like they can’t even decide if they’re bored and giving up, or reinvigorated and continuing the fight.

SBI
[DR]

(edited by Silas.8630)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

5:08 pm PST score update. Taking a tower in style.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zhrek.9781

Zhrek.9781

Hey Big brother BG! Lets keep kicking the red-headed step child to 3rd!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

basically a lot of JQs were arguing with each others like an hour ago in LA mapchat… they talk about EMP being useless and NA guilds not trying hard enough. They started all the discussion by themselves, without my input.

i am sad now

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

basically a lot of JQs were arguing with each others like an hour ago in LA mapchat… they talk about EMP being useless and NA guilds not trying hard enough. They started all the discussion by themselves, without my input.

i am sad now

I dunno, Dragonbrand seems to be lookin good with their help….
Oh… nvm

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I go to WvW to have fun and I have to see this depressing kitten. Stuck in spawn, getting double teamed. You guys are brilliant…

Really? Like, really?? Do you NOT remember how Blackgate was made fun of for so long because we were claiming that JQ and SoR were doing a 2v1 on them? This went on for a very long time. SoR and BG are not close and whatever makes you think that is ridiculous. I can hardly believe I just saw someone from JQ post this.

I thought those complaints were literally a joke tbh. As in, they were watching JQ get double teamed and complaining that it was them getting double teamed. This kind of fit in with alot of other comments (from the same people) at the time that were completely the opposite of what was happening.

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

i am sad now

Wheres the screenshots Frudoo. We need evidence or it didn’t happen.

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Regarding JQ we are not dying, we have lost some people yes its not the same. However JQ will always be togethor on a community level win or lose.

JQ is together on a community level? This thread tells a very different story. Seems to me like they can’t even decide if they’re bored and giving up, or reinvigorated and continuing the fight.

So I am guessing you just assume because we don’t agree on one thing that we arnt a community? Brother and Sister don’t agree on one thing does that mean they are not close? Come on now lol

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

i am sad now

Wheres the screenshots Frudoo. We need evidence or it didn’t happen.

ask Wok, he was there.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Great idea! Live stream JQ’s lions arch.
Have us a big bowl of popcorn ready.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obelith.1365

Obelith.1365

I thought those complaints were literally a joke tbh. As in, they were watching JQ get double teamed and complaining that it was them getting double teamed. This kind of fit in with alot of other comments (from the same people) at the time that were completely the opposite of what was happening.

I’m honestly not sure of how to take this. A Few weeks ago there was almost this wonderful rotation of one day SoR would spawncamp while JQ took points and the next day it would be JQ’s turn to spawncamp while SoR took points. This typically went on with a couple of guilds (which will remain unnamed for keeping the dramallama in check). I’ll even admit I felt like we (BG) were being double teamed, rather relentlessly. We still pulled through, however.

I never was one to openly voice my personal or tactical opinions of other servers on the forums and really this feigning responsibility, blame, etc is very disappointing from all parties involved. I expected better from the T1 community as a whole to either complain or make excuses. I had really hoped there to be more professionalism and competitive play than this rampant name calling.

tl;dr – Most of you make me a sad panda.

Serathis – Elementalist
WvW Enthusiast.
[KnT] – BlackGate

(edited by Obelith.1365)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

None of us are professionals.
And Blue EB is fun, eh?
Remember how many weeks it was BG green SoR blue in T2?
Or were you not there?

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

I’m honestly not sure of how to take this. A Few weeks ago there was almost this wonderful rotation of one day SoR would spawncamp while JQ took points and the next day it would be JQ’s turn to spawncamp while SoR took points. This typically went on with a couple of guilds (which will remain unnamed for keeping the dramallama in check). I’ll even admit I felt like we (BG) were being double teamed, rather relentlessly. We still pulled through, however.

I never was one to openly voice my personal or tactical opinions of other servers on the forums and really this feigning responsibility, blame, etc is very disappointing from all parties involved. I expected better from the T1 community as a whole to either complain or make excuses. I had really hoped there to be more professionalism and competitive play than this rampant name calling.

Yet you indulge in it :p

I did think it was literally a joke. Why? Because the first time I read someone from BG say it (and I recall it) I had just come off reset day about 6-8 hours game time where BG hit us in EB on one side taking Klovan and Aldons whilst SOR took WC side. Then both BG and SOR setup tonnes of trebs and both reigned down on the keep. Once the walls went down both delicately avoided each other whilst taking turns raiding the keep attempting to take it.

The same thing is still happening now. Both servers won’t touch easier targets, they only attack JQ. Tactically it made sense in the past to do that when we were ahead and BG and SOR were on equal footing. Now that we are behind it tactically makes no sense at all because we have a larger gap on SOR and they would be best hitting whatever they can take for PPT and attempting to close that gap.

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

This right here is what’s so entertaining about 3-faction combat. At any given time, all three sides can claim they’re being double teamed, and they’re all right.

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

So I am guessing you just assume because we don’t agree on one thing that we arnt a community? Brother and Sister don’t agree on one thing does that mean they are not close? Come on now lol

If half of your close-knit community decides to quit the game then they are, by definition, neither close-knit nor a community. Blood relations have nothing to do with it.

SBI
[DR]

(edited by Silas.8630)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

So the plan is SoR getting blue spot and then when JQ is red DB will take their place in T1 ? :p
Okay we got it, let’s push JQ out of T1 ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Score update in BG BL with Choo & friends!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

nay, i believe more BG want to push SoR out instead, hehe. We enjoy our fights with JQ:)

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

If half of your close-knit community decides to quit the game then they are, by definition, neither close-knit nor a community. Blood relations have nothing to do with it.

Who says anyone has quit? if you mean the people who left JQ? They are not part of the community now so whats it matter?

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

nay, i believe more BG want to push SoR out instead, hehe. We win our fights with JQ:)

ficksed

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

So the plan is SoR getting blue spot and then when JQ is red DB will take their place in T1 ? :p

DB hasn’t even made it to T1 yet and you guys are already thinking about push JQ out of T1? wow you DB guys do dream big…

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Score update for those of us at work.

BG : 450
SoR: 195
JQ: 55

JQ owns nothing in EB, getting spawn-camped by both SoR and BG.

rough, pretty rough.

the good thing is, there are a lot of JQs there…fighting.

Gotta love that blue / 2nd place position…

Blackgate now realizes how OP Green is…

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Score update; just helping Jade Quarry with there 25 repair supplies used daily.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

Who says anyone has quit? if you mean the people who left JQ? They are not part of the community now so whats it matter?

See, when I first replied I was pointing out that you implying JQ wasn’t bored or giving up contradicts what several other JQians have said in this very thread. But now even you’re suggesting that there are people who’ve left JQ in response to their recent defeats, so you’re also contradicting yourself.

Believe me, the fights we’ve had in t1, including those against JQ have been the best I’ve had since I started playing, and I’d love nothing more than for you to keep it up and challenge our current position. I’m just pointing out that when several of your server’s players are here blaming JQ’s recent poor performance on a general feeling of boredom and people moving on to different games, I can’t help but doubt your claims that JQ is as healthy and willing to compete as it’s ever been.

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

I don’t know why they think 75% of them aren’t getting up, I haven’t logged into a borderland and NOT been out manned for 3 days in a row. On eb we have the same numbers but its quit obvious a 2v1(which is fair imo just saying) so we’re still going down there. maybe we should just abandon eb for a bl thats out manned because as long as its such an imbalance of 2v1 we aren’t gonna move out.

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

See, when I first replied I was pointing out that you implying JQ wasn’t bored or giving up contradicts what several other JQians have said in this very thread. But now even you’re suggesting that there are people who’ve left JQ in response to their recent defeats, so you’re also contradicting yourself.

Believe me, the fights we’ve had in t1, including those against JQ have been the best I’ve had since I started playing, and I’d love nothing more than for you to keep it up and challenge our current position. I’m just pointing out that when several of your server’s players are here blaming JQ’s recent poor performance on a general feeling of boredom and people moving on to different games, I can’t help but doubt your claims that JQ is as healthy and willing to compete as it’s ever been.

Well I mean noone has left JQ, incase you havent noticed we have lost a chunk of WvW population. And you wanting to doubt that JQ is not healthy is your choice. But alot of people act like JQ has never been in this situation.Being #2 and the fun of being blue in EB.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Ascii.9726

Oh floating loot bag, why do you hate me so?…

Attachments:

Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

Oh floating loot bag, why do you hate me so?…

lol

Attachments:

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SilencingMachine.5049

SilencingMachine.5049

Not a fun view from inside the tower…

Attachments:

-Naturale
Huntsmen(HM) elem
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I’m still wanting TC to come up.

Maybe if Vizunah kills EU WvW some more, it might get transfers.

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

Well I mean noone has left JQ, incase you havent noticed we have lost a chunk of WvW population. And you wanting to doubt that JQ is not healthy is your choice. But alot of people act like JQ has never been in this situation.Being #2 and the fun of being blue in EB.

I see where the confusion is coming from. You’re making a distinction between people transferring off the JQ server and people staying on the server, but giving up in WvW. Since I’m not on your server and can’t see what’s going on in PvE land, all I’m talking about is the WvW presence. Either way, I’m not suggesting you’ve never been in this situation before, I’m simply saying that pretending you’re not currently in the situation you most certainly are in isn’t doing anyone any favors.

The objective fact of that matter is that JQ’s WvW numbers and, as a result, performance, have been severely lacking lately. I hope this changes soon, but turning a blind eye and pretending everything is hunky-dory isn’t helping out.

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Ascii.9726

Could of been worse, you could of been in EB-JQ Keep about 20 mins ago were the entire EB borderland was and skill lag was 20+ seconds.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Could of been worse, you could of been in EB-JQ Keep about 20 mins ago were the entire EB borderland was and skill lag was 20+ seconds.

Skill lag is the worst in EBG. I rarely even go there anymore. Not only is the skill lag the worst there, my FPS drops by about 10 just going into EBG versus the BLs.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Good fights in BG BL – Outmanned

Attachments:

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Come out and play tonight, ladies and gentlemen! I have a couple days before I have to crawl back into my hole and finish my senior thesis so you can steal my badges if you can find me!

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

I’m still wanting TC to come up.

Maybe if Vizunah kills EU WvW some more, it might get transfers.

Most of the EU T1 guilds already transferred down the tiers. So, that’s not gonna happen.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Come out and play tonight, ladies and gentlemen! I have a couple days before I have to crawl back into my hole and finish my senior thesis so you can steal my badges if you can find me!

I for one look forward to hearing your personal and unbiased views of being a lesbian, liberal voting whale hugger surviving in a white male dominated, meat eating world of rampant capitalism.

I’d also kill you, but like, game mechanics and stuff.

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

in Match-ups

Blackgate is “Full” now too. So direct all transfers to SoR!

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

all hail the coattail riders !!!!

that was quick

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

? It is on very high.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

? It is on very high.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

? It is on very high.

Was Full to me less than half an hour ago.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Let’s be honest, here’s what happened. WM/MEOW/etc transferred to BG and started fighting NA/OC/AZ timezone and got wrecked. Jang and co seeing they couldn’t compete changed their schedules and started logging in en masse for EU TZ which was dead for the other 2 servers.

Whatever may come out of Jang’s mouth, 2 things are clear: 1. WM isn’t in it for the “challenge”. and 2. They don’t have the chops for T1 combat.

WM is nowhere near as big as Choo/TW/Hire/Fire/HzH/EMP. Their zerg consists of 15-20 WM and the rest pugs.

The goal of WvW is to put points on the board and WM does a fine job at that. Waha and co didn’t seem to mind to PvDoor when no one on BG or SoR was on, so I don’t see the problem.

You sound real salty.

here is TW in EBBL last night. have fun enjoy folks

Good fights, good video. What music is that? Saw a lot of RISE and WM in there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Awesome adventure time epic mid fight inside garrison score update

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

whats with this talk about quitting, and not showing up…. JQ SEA is always up for fights if you guys can’t find fights… that’s all we can do now with all these full upgraded keeps and OP superior ACs we see when we get on

we had tons of fun even if we can’t tick points, and we’re grateful MERC, ND, WM and all the great SoR SEA guilds that never disappoint us by coming out to play

its getting so ridiculously fun we’re averaging like ~700 kills in our short three hours of up time this morning, ofc we get wiped too, there’s that time waha runs the dozen of us into a sea of red names… we got this… we got this… we don’t got it…lol

Amen friend, we’re glad you guys don’t give up, just like I hope you are glad we didn’t stop showing up weeks ago!

Wish could say the same about the rest of JQ!

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com