Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

JQ Taiwanese accuse him, 1st being Korean and 2nd sent by WM(and they are korean).
Well, from screenshot took by ChocPudding.6128, his korean is weird and he types
chinese. And also there is a guild(Pve noobs) on JQ who are koreans.
No guilds from BG need to sent out spies to JQ, JQ is dead anyways.

JQ is making some excuse after excuse and accusing other server’s guild about
JQ not being #1.

RIP JQ.

(edited by HolyMolla.6582)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

The last thread was closed due to wild accusations of cheating. I know, people play unfairly from time to time. Report those people through official channels and keep this thread clean, if you can. Thanks!

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

woop woop… Score Update!!!!!

Do people really enjoy playing on a stacked timezone that much? I remember when SOR was like that in T2 for a week or two after SBI had imploded and TC, while doing their best, were totally outnumbered. SOR pretty much had all 4 maps capped and there were a swarm of us just wasting time sitting outside TC’s spawn. It was the most kitten shameful and boring half hour I’ve spent in GW2 and I logged in disgust and didn’t go back to WvW until SOR finally moved to T1.

I can’t imagine people actually paying gold to transfer into such a situation and continuing to come out for weeks and months to PVDoor and look at an all green map.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Don’t think BG had any EU transfers lately, perhaps JQ/SOR pugs during EU timezone are demoralized. In fact, iirc BG lost HB’s cmder during EU zone.

BGs SEA presence is just pushing into and through the Euro time slot. Nobody’s EU presence is any different.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

JQ Taiwanese accuse him, 1st being Korean and 2nd sent by WM(and they are korean).
Well, from screenshot took by ChocPudding.6128, his korean is weird and he types
chinese. And also there is a guild(Pve noobs) on JQ who are koreans.
No guilds from BG need to sent out spies to JQ, JQ is dead anyeays.

JQ is making some excuse after excuse and accusing other server’s guild about
JQ not being #1.

RIP JQ.

Let’s not take it out on JQ.. might be an act of an individual 3rd party trying to stir stuff among all 3 servers for his own entertainment.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Yeah, all kids think it’s cool to be the bad guy. That’s so 1980 and “can I be Darth Vader, mom”?
And today they see Darth Vader complaining about sand in his boots.

Did you see padme in the white outfit?
I saw padme in the white outfit

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fourth.5603

Fourth.5603

Do people really enjoy playing on a stacked timezone that much? I remember when SOR was like that in T2 for a week or two after SBI had imploded and TC, while doing their best, were totally outnumbered. SOR pretty much had all 4 maps capped and there were a swarm of us just wasting time sitting outside TC’s spawn. It was the most kitten shameful and boring half hour I’ve spent in GW2 and I logged in disgust and didn’t go back to WvW until SOR finally moved to T1.

I can’t imagine people actually paying gold to transfer into such a situation and continuing to come out for weeks and months to PVDoor.

What alternative do I have? I could stay up much later and play in a more “Equal” competition timezone, or I could get out of work earlier for the same thing. I mean, I get where you are coming from, but some of us don’t have a choice of when we can play. No, facerolling is not the funnest thing, but it sure beats not playing at all…

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Don’t think BG had any EU transfers lately, perhaps JQ/SOR pugs during EU timezone are demoralized. In fact, iirc BG lost HB’s cmder during EU zone.

BGs SEA presence is just pushing into and through the Euro time slot. Nobody’s EU presence is any different.

I played through SEA and EU timeslot last night. We had about 20 people in JQ EB. Compare that to the 80 player zerg BG was rolling around with. There is usually substantially more JQ on at this time. And this was before the collapse, when we held more of the map so it wasn’t a morale issue. We just don’t have players from Euro timezone playing right now. That said, it seems like BG has alot more players in the EU timezone, I see a huge amount of the Kaineng transfers playing during this timezone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I can’t imagine people actually paying gold to transfer into such a situation and continuing to come out for weeks and months to PVDoor and look at an all green map.

What I have noticed is that player turnout for any server always seems highest when their server is winning and lowest when their server is losing. Anecdotal evidence I know but perhaps others have noticed the same thing.

Personally I think the pvp is always better in the Mists anyways.

(edited by Israel.7056)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

What I have noticed is that player turnout for any server always seems highest when their server is winning and lowest when their server is losing. Anecdotal evidence I know but perhaps others have noticed the same thing.

If that’s the case, you all should fear the day SoR gets #1! =P

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tsquared.2384

Tsquared.2384

They only last 30 minutes now. Quit fishing for easy outs
You don’t tick in the double digits because someone built a ram

Unless I missed them, I did not see anyone blaming our current second place or ppt on this. They are merely spreading awareness. The fact of the matter is BG is winning because they have taken more keeps, towers, camps, and slaughtered more innocent doylaks than anyone else. Anyhow, good fights everyone.

Jade Quarry
[COTA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: wedo.3049

wedo.3049

T1 is so much fun every zone 30+ bg and or SOR zerg so much fun to be solo and chased by entire zerg . I think more zerg guilds need to xfer to T1 I don’t think its laggy enough as is /sarcasm

in Match-ups

Posted by: vinLazy.7218

vinLazy.7218

Win or Lose i still love JQ!
Hakuna matata baby!!

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

They only last 30 minutes now. Quit fishing for easy outs
You don’t tick in the double digits because someone built a ram

Unless I missed them, I did not see anyone blaming our current second place or ppt on this. They are merely spreading awareness. The fact of the matter is BG is winning because they have taken more keeps, towers, camps, and slaughtered more innocent doylaks than anyone else. Anyhow, good fights everyone.

Moderators have asked several times for people to stop “spreading awareness” in the forums. You’ll have to move onto Losing Server Talking Points #2 & #3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

you obviously don’t have to ask if people enjoy playing in stacked timezones after all you witnessed SoR enjoying it.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

The good old days…

Attachments:

Jade Quarry -since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Yeah, all kids think it’s cool to be the bad guy. That’s so 1980 and “can I be Darth Vader, mom”?

It’s a sad story really. She is definitely hot, but this kid put a baby in her on first date and never got laid after that because of that lava accident. I prefer seeing Leia on that slave outfit.
Almost as sad: Eir has a son from an oger and he looks like the father.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I am thinking you may have missed the comma in there. :P

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: roseria.7695

roseria.7695

Another update…

so who wants cookies ?

Attachments:

Roserra @ [ATT] – Attuned

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

You have the same issue in SoRbl that JQ does, it’s the wolf den.
We, along with our steadfast Rallians stomp the everliving crud from any guild fool enough to set foot in the sanctum till they ragequit. ^.^

I find this comment funny since every single time Ive ever found anyone from TW or TWL alone in a 1vs1 and once even a me vs2 they ran from me to their tower/keep/zerg for safety because they cant fight.

I’m up for this challenge, that is if you won’t run away.

Now now, that’s 20 minutes you could be leading us to victory during. If anyone is gonna leave their spot in voltron it may as well be an appendix like me. Message Friday before reset wish.

You would take this from me? How cruel of a world.

in Match-ups

Posted by: washu.8670

washu.8670

What we are seeing is just a snow ball effect, the first side to call it a night after SEA prime loses everything (no such thing as Middle East Asian primetime), and ofc those overextending BG insomniac guilds will push hard while scores are still this close.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

BG you guys roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in Match-ups

Posted by: wedo.3049

wedo.3049

ive noticed that because there is nothing to fight that’s why the zergs are so hungry for that one kill, I still dunno why ppl push so hard to win you don’t get anything why not just play to have fun fights?

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

The good old days…

New sig?
/hug
It’s like both my teams are losing now

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

ive noticed that because there is nothing to fight that’s why the zergs are so hungry for that one kill, I still dunno why ppl push so hard to win you don’t get anything why not just play to have fun fights?

Because “pushing so hard to win” and “play to have fun fights” are mutually exclusive.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Because “pushing so hard to win” and “play to have fun fights” are mutually exclusive.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

You have the same issue in SoRbl that JQ does, it’s the wolf den.
We, along with our steadfast Rallians stomp the everliving crud from any guild fool enough to set foot in the sanctum till they ragequit. ^.^

I find this comment funny since every single time Ive ever found anyone from TW or TWL alone in a 1vs1 and once even a me vs2 they ran from me to their tower/keep/zerg for safety because they cant fight.

I’m up for this challenge, that is if you won’t run away.

Now now, that’s 20 minutes you could be leading us to victory during. If anyone is gonna leave their spot in voltron it may as well be an appendix like me. Message Friday before reset wish.

You would take this from me? How cruel of a world.

We can always hammer bros. Him
Besides, I remember what happened last time I turned my dorito on.
I don’t have the temperament for it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Indeed. But anyone that doesn’t want a challenge has the option to transfer. I have to /lol at recent JQ transfers tho…talk about bad timing hehe.

It’s also the same reason peeps who cry for better rewards in wvw are ignored by Anet and rightly so.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

It’s a sad story really. She is definitely hot, but this kid put a baby in her on first date and never got laid after that because of that lava accident. I prefer seeing Leia on that slave outfit.
Almost as sad: Eir has a son from an oger and he looks like the father.

Do you remember being a teenager?
“Just one night… But how many times?…. then I get to be a cyborg with a laser sword? Where do I sign?”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

I feel bad for SOR and JQ. You’ve all been stuck in the same stale match up forever. Now Blackgate is ticking 555 PPT at 3pm EST….tsk tsk. Time to build the next super server and take them down >:D

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

I feel bad for SOR and JQ. You’ve all been stuck in the same stale match up forever. Now Blackgate is ticking 555 PPT at 3pm EST….tsk tsk. Time to build the next super server and take them down >:D

Why do you feel bad? it’s not like anyone does not have the option to transfer. Some of us like having greater number of red targets.

SOR used to be this way in the lower tiers when every map was the home color and let me tell you, was very very boring running around with little to no targets.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

You have grown strong, young Dragonbrand.
But you are not a Jedi yet

in Match-ups

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Yeah thanks for your sympathy (I think?). It never used to be like this, I mean we were kicking kitten during the beginning of the week then people just stopped showing up…

Not just that but a lot of my friends on JQ have decided to move to a couple newer games that recently came out & I think that I might do the same. From all the weeks of winning with JQ I feel I’ve experienced all this game has to offer & that it’s just about that time to move on. I had a blast fighting among my fellow JQ’ers since the start, Blackgate has been an honorable opponent; good luck trying to break JQ’s record. Take care everyone!

Jade Quarry -since day 1

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Yeah thanks for your sympathy (I think?). It never used to be like this, I mean we were kicking kitten during the beginning of the week then people just stopped showing up…

Not just that but a lot of my friends on JQ have decided to move to a couple newer games that recently came out & I think that I might do the same. From all the weeks of winning with JQ I feel I’ve experienced all this game has to offer & that it’s just about that time to move on. I had a blast fighting among my fellow JQ’ers since the start, Blackgate has been an honorable opponent; good luck trying to break JQ’s record. Take care everyone!

Magic, you talked a lot of t r a s h here back in the day. Now that you got a worthy challenger you guys tuck tail and run. No surprise tho with the convenient excuse.

Ciao

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

If you guy’s truly wanna know why JQ gave up a 17k lead here it is. JQ as a whole has gotten bored of the repetitive wvw match up that we have now since the match up hasn’t changed much in a long time. (Guest in JQ la and ask this is the answer that you will get) Overall JQ is tired of wvw after weekend hype and a large lead and says lets go do something else that we havn’t been doing for months on end. JQ will continue to slack off until something new is added to wvw but until then have fun bg with first then maybe you guys will feel the same after a bit too.

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Seriously BG you are the finest elite server now… I am proud of you !

Modesty is the only sure bait when you angle for praise.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Going gets tough much?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

it doesn’t take too long for BG to break the fighting spirit of JQ….just one week, and the JQ server is filled with defeatism.

tsk tsk…

great community indeed, totally not a bandwagon server.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

Yeah the next “hot” option for a lot of WvW players I hear is Neverwinter. A few guilds have already announced their leaving for NW. I sincerely hope that this matchup gets more exciting or when Dragonbrand comes up we can add some flavor to T1 while the #4 seat recovers, regroups, and comes back up the following week.

Not doubting JQ but two weeks in a row it shows that their are some fundamental communication issues between guilds and also at this point may just be lack of organized guilds fighting how they used to in JQ’s prime. If JQ was still at its prime I’m sure it could go toe to toe with BG.

SOR even though it has a very strong NA, lacks superiority or equal coverage/skill level/organized guilds in all other timezones when compared to BG in my honest opinion.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Ticking away at 565 ppt only means there is a severe shortage of enemies to fight.

That has to be extremely boring for the players online then. Hell, I get bored when I kill actual players that don’t put up good fights, I can only imagine what these guild are going through not even being able to do that.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Yeah I agree with you completely. I was bored to tears, hell, all of us were. That is why we were building rams in a line across the zone and trying to synch the flames. There was really no point in logging in then and the victory that week was completely meaningless and left a bad taste in my mouth.

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

Idk if I saw 500-600 PPT on enemy tick I would rally the server and defeat the enemy. I would not just take it in the rear and cry -__-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

If you guy’s truly wanna know why JQ gave up a 17k lead here it is. JQ as a whole has gotten bored of the repetitive wvw match up that we have now since the match up hasn’t changed much in a long time. (Guest in JQ la and ask this is the answer that you will get) Overall JQ is tired of wvw after weekend hype and a large lead and says lets go do something else that we havn’t been doing for months on end. JQ will continue to slack off until something new is added to wvw but until then have fun bg with first then maybe you guys will feel the same after a bit too.

I am sorry but this really does not make sense. JQ is bored because the match up hasn’t changed much and had a large lead on weekend. And yet if anything you guys are being truly challenged this week in a long time and is no longer in lead, isn’t that directly contradict what you said and should give you guys enough motivation?

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

Owned. I agree with you.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Idk if I saw 500-600 PPT on enemy tick I would rally the server and defeat the enemy. I would not just take it in the rear and cry -__-

Sorry, but I am at work right now as is the vast majority of North America.

I will rally this evening, when I am home and able to log in ..and kick your teeth in just like I do every night.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

I am sorry but this really does not make sense. JQ is bored because the match up hasn’t changed much and had a large lead on weekend. And yet if anything you guys are being truly challenged this week in a long time and is no longer in lead, isn’t that directly contradict what you said and should give you guys enough motivation?

Indeed. JQ’s paper tiger forum warriors who talked the talk just 1.5 weeks ago sure are representing their server well. When the going gets tough, JQ tuck tails and runs…

in Match-ups

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Going gets tough much?

It isn’t that, I know JQ will come back like we always do…

Jade Quarry -since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

it doesn’t take too long for BG to break the fighting spirit of JQ….just one week, and the JQ server is filled with defeatism.

tsk tsk…

great community indeed, totally not a bandwagon server.

You should know about LA, I mean you’ve been there for weeks on JQ.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

Indeed. JQ’s paper tiger forum warriors who talked the talk just 1.5 weeks ago sure are representing their server well. When the going gets tough, JQ tuck tails and runs…

not just 1.5 weeks ago…3 days ao they all acted like "LOL BG YOU HAVE POKED THE SLEEPING GIANT, PREPARE TO BE BLUE AGAIN NEXT WEEK "

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

This summarizes it… It gets lonely at the top and being the king of the hill is only fun for a certain amount of time.

Jade Quarry -since day 1