Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

The sleeping giant has stumbled and fallen over, go home giant, you’re drunk!

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

The sleeping giant has stumbled and fallen over, go home giant, you’re drunk!

I don’t listen to Pokemon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

You have the same issue in SoRbl that JQ does, it’s the wolf den.
We, along with our steadfast Rallians stomp the everliving crud from any guild fool enough to set foot in the sanctum till they ragequit. ^.^

I find this comment funny since every single time Ive ever found anyone from TW or TWL alone in a 1vs1 and once even a me vs2 they ran from me to their tower/keep/zerg for safety because they cant fight.

I’m up for this challenge, that is if you won’t run away.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

If anyone dies 1v1 to an ele with a staff, it is time to reroll another class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y7tbSdNDnt0

1:52min mark. Epic Staff Ele 1v1 action. Warning: The comments from the peanut gallery are better than the fight.

Ahh SF never fails to deliver the laughs. Thanks guys.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Jeesh pryan, now everyone knows our warmup-stretches!

That’s the plan, maybe it will help them all get better so we have some real fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

If anyone dies 1v1 to an ele with a staff, it is time to reroll another class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y7tbSdNDnt0

1:52min mark. Epic Staff Ele 1v1 action. Warning: The comments from the peanut gallery are better than the fight.

Ahh SF never fails to deliver the laughs. Thanks guys.

That’s likely just Ace fighting there. Without Bavragor carrying him and telling him what skills to press, he’s pretty average.

(edited by Burl.9567)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

It feels so good to see the JQ of old, back into it’s best JQQ form!

Blaming PvE content, blaming a single guild transfer, all the classics! Digitally remastered from the November threads and re-released for younger audiences to enjoy.

All the classics:
“No server can have 24/7 coverage”
“we need to recruit more despite having a full server”
“we’re just taking a break”
“just wait until (insert guild name) comes back after (non-specific reason that somehow affected their entire guild)”

Spin those oldies but goldies!

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

You have the same issue in SoRbl that JQ does, it’s the wolf den.
We, along with our steadfast Rallians stomp the everliving crud from any guild fool enough to set foot in the sanctum till they ragequit. ^.^

I find this comment funny since every single time Ive ever found anyone from TW or TWL alone in a 1vs1 and once even a me vs2 they ran from me to their tower/keep/zerg for safety because they cant fight.

I’m up for this challenge, that is if you won’t run away.

Now now, that’s 20 minutes you could be leading us to victory during. If anyone is gonna leave their spot in voltron it may as well be an appendix like me. Message Friday before reset wish.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Scores are very close with few more days to go, keep fighting all 3 servers!

Well JQ can maybe come out and try to put up a fight atleast (if they get their energy back after the weekend overtime); SoR: not really.

Just sucks that our NA is so strong, but them other servers (cough BG cough) have to buy guilds to stay competitive. In actuality, if we had any EU/SEA presence (compared to JQ/BG) this whole thing would be a different story.

uhmm https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/69025/full.jpg

You know i can go and say a kitten tons of things to this comment but i am gonna stop before i get another match thread locked

And i have NEVER liked SoR, but good job for still putting up a fight. Hold on and you will eventually start getting guilds and then we will have a perfect NA T1, but a part of me also wishes that you get kicked out and we get DB instead because of all your kitten Forum warriors. Anyways, we will see what happens.

Honestly, I’m pretty sure we’d prefer to be the underdog and if guilds want to transfer to us, that’s great. Our NA is usually top PPT every time. It’s the lack of Oceanic/EU players that keeps us 2nd or 3rd. BG got a little advantage from buying a few guilds, but still that only works for their EU/Oceanic timezone, cuz they just get wiped over and over during NA.

You actually do have players on and you have more players online then we had not long ago even during EU, but the problem is that you do not hold land.

I used to come online as one of the few EU commanders during the massive JQ push against us. We manged to take back our borderland every night even with massive attacks from JQ and SoR.

That was with 20-30 people at the most. Sometimes we where lucky and we had a guild help us, but most of the time we where on our own. You have numbers and guilds, but they tend to not take land or dig in around it.

When you see SoR playing during EU time this player base is SEA who stay up late or our NA crew who log in early. We have zero EU commanders or guilds. When you see a grp jump onto a map and take a keep…….we only taking it to downgrade it……not a chance in hell we can hold a bunch of stuff when we fill 1 map tops during EU. You can always go into SoR bl if want to fight us that’s where most of us will be.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

Blaming PvE content, blaming a single guild transfer, all the classics! Digitally remastered from the November threads and re-released for younger audiences to enjoy.

All the classics:
“just wait until (insert guild name) comes back after (non-specific reason that somehow affected their entire guild)”

Did they use ‘enemies planted spies among us’ back then?

Attachments:

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

No doubt JQ is #1 as they have the longest standing history in T1. Maybe the recent episodes have taken a toll on them and they are taking a well-deserved rest for a couple of weeks. I definitely believe they still have what it takes to take the green spot from BG when they rally up all their people.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

All the classics:

Did they use ‘enemies planted spies among us’ back then?

So in the first week of competition Jade Quarry was labelled JQQ. Yet there are still people here trying to prove we’re a bunch of whiners? Got some extra time on your hands?

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Just an observation, it seems better having JQ on the first place, BG it’s way more quiet so less chances the match threads get locked as well.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jonto.2160

Jonto.2160

Just an observation, it seems better having JQ on the first place, BG it’s way more quiet so less chances the match threads get locked as well.

Then fight for it.

I believe in cookies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Score update! xxx

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manu Yaj.7946

Manu Yaj.7946

I really hope anet doesn’t add more PvE content in WvW…the last time we got into a rut like this and had our Endless Numbers of PvE’ers helped out in WvW…..the Grub in EB was an actual threat too the keep…..like people brought it too the gates and it’ll start attacking the gate doing some massive damage lol! Ohh JQQ!!!, i remember i had too leave for SBI when the PvE’ers played.

Other than that, JQ still have the best Pugs!(Pick Up Group) Any Large/Mid/Small organized guild would fall in love with them! Like, you ask the map too save North camp because you’re busy down south and boom! you got 15+ Pugs going too north too save it, just straight up Pugs! <3

[SF]The Menu
www.strikeforceguild.com

in Match-ups

fade.8603

I remember JQ had EU presence previously, were they guilds or PUGS/random cmders?

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: vinLazy.7218

vinLazy.7218

All the classics:

You mean sea of blackaineng is winning because of skills? Haha ha.. Ha…
TT

(edited by vinLazy.7218)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jonto.2160

Jonto.2160

All the classics:

You mean sea of blackaineng is winning because of skills? Haha ha.. Ha…

Recruitment skills :P

I believe in cookies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

JQQ stahhpp it

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Manu Yaj.7946

Ohh and [Strike Force] is still hosting and doing “Drunk Fridays” for reset nights, not sure how Jed does it…he might be super human, but literally!!! face rolling your keyboard near the end of the night is too much. I wish i had the tolerance of alcohol of Jedsus!

*Disclaimer
Join us on the Official Jade Quarry Team Speak for reset nights. We will not provide the alcohol(sadly) , but will provide the entertainment and top class leadership on “Drunk Fridays”

……..ohh and we’ll spam the /map chat for the team-speak info anyways and proper names and requirements too not get banned from team-speak and what not, just be ready on reset nights d":D

#YoloSwag

[SF]The Menu
www.strikeforceguild.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sephyros.9652

Sephyros.9652

MORE RAMS FOR THE RAM GOD!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Manu Yaj.7946

I remember JQ had EU presence previously, were they guilds or PUGS/random cmders?

Most of them were Pugs, just like when Waha gets on, it’s like 30-40 [Foo] running around with 60-70 pugs…the Pug Life is hard though with [Foo] they’ll disappear in the middle of a zerg fight and you just watch as a corpse as [Foo] steam rolls who ever BG has left that didn’t die too the Pugs. It’s Fun though because you just want too see Waha die for once, but he never does!

I think [EMP] was our main EU coverage in guild size, but as most people know…yeah. We still have tons of Pugs though, just need a organized guild too lead the map or they leave since a solo Commander can only do so much. Props too the solo commanders though!!!

[SF]The Menu
www.strikeforceguild.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

Score update! xxx

uh oh….looks like JQ gonna get 20 ppt again…

be gentle BG.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChocPudding.6128

ChocPudding.6128

I thought I would raise this since it just surfaced on the Taiwanese forum, and they wanted it to be posted on the official forum.

Someone is building rams again on JQ’s side.

They claim that he typed in Korean and is again accusing Blackgate of cheating to win. I would like everyone to help me and try to figure out who this person is, or at least report him so he can get banned for purposely creating unwanted drama between servers.

His ID: naver.2591

I am sure this person is an individual and doesn’t belong to any of the major guilds on JQ, BG or SoR. Just an individual looking for some drama. Hopefully everyone sees this the same way and let’s get to the bottom of this quickly.

I think the [LOVE] guild should totally chase this guy down and lock him behind bars xD

<3

Choc

Attachments:

Member Administration of Blackgatewvw.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

Bg .. is your spy or a troll .. ?

Attachments:

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

They only last 30 minutes now. Quit fishing for easy outs
You don’t tick in the double digits because someone built a ram

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I thought I would raise this since it just surfaced on the Taiwanese forum, and they wanted it to be posted on the official forum.

Someone is building rams again on JQ’s side.

They claim that he typed in Korean and is again accusing Blackgate of cheating to win. I would like everyone to help me and try to figure out who this person is, or at least report him so he can get banned for purposely creating unwanted drama between servers.

His ID: naver.2591

I am sure this person is an individual and doesn’t belong to any of the major guilds on JQ, BG or SoR. Just an individual looking for some drama. Hopefully everyone sees this the same way and let’s get to the bottom of this quickly.

I think the [LOVE] guild should totally chase this guy down and lock him behind bars xD

<3

Choc

I’ll rally my [LOVE] guildies and we shall murder him with love and cuteness overload!

But in all seriousness that sucks. I hope it gets sorted quickly!

Sleepy time for me…. someone else must rep. The LOVE while I’m gone….
Where’s some SF Snuggles?! :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

fade.8603

Its the precious supplies in keeps that hes burning, no longer the issue of siege cap.
But i wonder if someone will actually give himself away by typing in korean purposely? Or trying to frame BG for something like this? I leave everyone to judge.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Its the precious supplies in keeps that hes burning, no longer the issue of siege cap.
But i wonder if someone will actually give himself away by typing in korean purposely? Or trying to frame BG for something like this? I leave everyone to judge.

No need for judgement…. only to get the troll to stop.
Doesn’t matter where they came from, doesn’t change ultimately what they are doing.

In the end, trolls are trolls and should go home! (Cause their drunk)

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

It’s obvious what this is. Someone is very, very disgruntled with WM.

This isn’t the first instance today that I’ve heard of WM spies in JQ. Once from a JQ player himself who invited me to a party, and once from someone else on our server. It’s come to light that all these spies were different people. All speaking korean.

So, either WM just set out the three worst spies the day after we took the lead. Not yesterday or the weekend when we needed it. Today. Or there’s a very obvious smear campaign against them.

Sad, really. You wonder why they came to BG.

in Match-ups

fade.8603

Victory to those who enjoyed the fights regardless of which server they are in. Win or lose, we all learn something.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

fade.8603

Every server has trolls, out to see the world perish. I srsly doubt any of the wvw guilds will send out such a spy to do such a thing. It should be an act of an individual who is simply bored and out to create trouble to everyone. He is perhaps enjoying this moment that everyone is trying to figure out who this mystery guy is. Let’s put this episode behind and not encourage this troll anymore.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Nobody says we are behind or losing because of that? I wonder what kind of reading skills you have, Frudoo.

It just annoying getting supply starved again. It’s the second time that someone does this. I don’t think it’s in any of the other servers interest, when some idiot is weakening one of the three top servers. Maybe you enjoy playing vs. those very skilled doors and maybe that’s the only thing you could ever get down, but I play for fun and fun comes from competition.
If Anet doesn’t ban those idiots and those others flying into inner garrison/bay/hill and destroy siege there or using hacks on ac, I just stop playing.
And I still wonder why posts of “wishing people well” get deleted or people banned and trolling is obviously getting rewarded.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChocPudding.6128

ChocPudding.6128

I can confirm this person is NOT Korean. And I have yet seen a screenshot with him typing in Korean like some of the people on the Taiwanese forum have claimed. Anyways, report him guys!

Attachments:

Member Administration of Blackgatewvw.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bear on the job.6273

Bear on the job.6273

Regardless of whether people think it’s an excuse or whining, the primary reason for score gaps like we see now are population differences. Some servers have better timezone distributions, and that is generally what leads to a win. JQ was outmanned in every BL this morning, while 50+ BG zergs roamed around capping. Similar situations occurred in the past too, where JQ had strong coverage in Oceanic and early EU hours during the weekdays.

And this will continue to be the determining factor until a game system is put in place that smooths out the differences. The objective should be to minimize the population factor, either through score or individual player stats. I would personally like to see a fluid buff applied to every player in WvW, that increases when your server’s population on the map decreases. Not a binary on/off effect like the outmanned buff, but something that gives you maybe 5pts to every stat when you are just a little outnumbered, and scales up to like 200pts to every stat when severely outnumbered.

If you are outnumbered 2:1 by one other server, everywhere you go…then why not make you twice as strong. That would at least be a fair match then.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Nobody says we are behind or losing because of that? I wonder what kind of reading skills you have, Frudoo.

It just annoying getting supply starved again. It’s the second time that someone does this. I don’t think it’s in any of the other servers interest, when some idiot is weakening one of the three top servers. Maybe you enjoy playing vs. those very skilled doors and maybe that’s the only thing you could ever get down, but I play for fun and fun comes from competition.
If Anet doesn’t ban those idiots and those others flying into inner garrison/bay/hill and destroy siege there or using hacks on ac, I just stop playing.
And I still wonder why posts of “wishing people well” get deleted or people banned and trolling is obviously getting rewarded.

So…. Things are getting a lil SRS over there eh?
Tempers maybe flaring? Posting things we might get embarrassed about later?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genocide.4506

Genocide.4506

woop woop… Score Update!!!!!

Attachments:

Blackgate thief :)

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

No, not that serious. It’s as I said just annoying finding a keep or tower supply starved. I don’t see why it’s funny wasting game time of other people with such things and I don’t get why my post was deleted where I wrote something like “good luck to you, was nice playing with you” to a former enemy while trolling is allowed.

in Match-ups

vinLazy.7218

I suggest a petition to Anet for those no life idiots to get banned for doing that!
Or we quit!
No? Okay….

in Match-ups

fade.8603

No, not that serious. It’s as I said just annoying finding a keep or tower supply starved. I don’t see why it’s funny wasting game time of other people with such things and I don’t get why my post was deleted where I wrote something like “good luck to you, was nice playing with you” to a former enemy while trolling is allowed.

I got infracted for a light-hearted post before too. People enjoy seeing others frustrated due to acts of theirs. That sole purpose of using supplies to build flame rams is to annoy people.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

I suggest a petition to Anet for those no life idiots to get banned for doing that!
Or we quit!
No? Okay….

You get banned for such things. You know that? Ask the one who did that last time.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

People repair walls being trebbed too. Matter of fact it’s worth wxp now.
It was an issue when 1 person could siege cap an entire map.
Now…

in Match-ups

vinLazy.7218

Or we quit!
No? Okay….

You get banned for such things. You know that? Ask the one who did that last time.

Do they?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

It’s obvious they only want hatred Jez!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

woop woop… Score Update!!!!!

Seriously BG you are the finest elite server now… I am proud of you !

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Yeah, all kids think it’s cool to be the bad guy. That’s so 1980 and “can I be Darth Vader, mom”?
And today they see Darth Vader complaining about sand in his boots.

in Match-ups

fade.8603

Don’t think BG had any EU transfers lately, perhaps JQ/SOR pugs during EU timezone are demoralized. In fact, iirc BG lost HB’s cmder during EU zone.

BlackGate

(edited by fade.8603)

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Yeah, all kids think it’s cool to be the bad guy. That’s so 1980 and “can I be Darth Vader, mom”?
And today they see Darth Vader complaining about sand in his boots.

But… its course and rough and gets everywhere.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Score update from your friendly neighborhood naked Norn Commander!

Attachments:

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”