Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/10/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Q:

Welcome to the Tier 1 thread (where all your dreams go to die).

Good luck to all competitors!

Inspirational quote of the week:
“Never doubt that a small group of dedicated individuals can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has.” —- Margaret Meade

http://mos.millenium.org/#NA

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Hnnnnng Nomnomnom

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chasan.3521

Chasan.3521

Good luck everyone, may your zergs be full and your bags be plentiful

Texas – warrior SoR
Kalima – ranger
resident rally bait

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

lmao, too all the JQers who wish to kill me at reset night, sorry looks like you will have to wait, i got banned for inappropriate language.

good luck everyone, may the best server wins

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Brace yourselves, Zergball Lagwars 2 is coming.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Congratulations to SoR for their new transfers! Now we’re getting closer to a truly great and even matchup.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Taking inspiration from a post in the previous thread, my prediction:

JQ will lose.
BG will come in last.
SoR will come in after BG and JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryzu.5830

Ryzu.5830

Good Fights SoR <3

Lord Ryzu – Crystal Desert
Commander of Primordus Virtus [RISE]
4 Year player

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Good fight in EB tonight! Thank to [FEAR] for giving us a good fight. Made things interesting

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

score update, may the Six watch over JQ

Attachments:

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Congratulations to SoR for acquiring IRON, this is good for everyone in tier 1!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Taking inspiration from a post in the previous thread, my prediction:

JQ will lose.
BG will come in last.
SoR will come in after BG and JQ.

Inspiration granted.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

I would like to thank all three servers for speaking to us and being open with us over the last few weeks, we really appreciated the interest.

Each server was as attractive as each other in different ways but we decided on SoR mainly due to the challenge it will provide us, as SoR had the weakest European coverage.

The warm welcome and support we have recieved on SoR has only reaffirmed the feeling that we have made the right choice.

Anyway looking forward to some great fights going forward with you all.

thankyou.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

SF, WARD, Icoa, WM all in our house??

A WARRIORS PARADISE

(edited by LetoII.3782)

in Match-ups

Posted by: whykt.9578

whykt.9578

Our guild hasn’t had this much fun in months! More of our members are active again and we’re excited for what the rest of the week will bring. Thanks again to the fantastic SoR community and it was definitely the best decision IRON could have ever made

Yanox Yak – The IRON Triangle
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Our guild hasn’t had this much fun in months! More of our members are active again and we’re excited for what the rest of the week will bring. Thanks again to the fantastic SoR community and it was definitely the best decision IRON could have ever made

Welcome IRON to SoR! I think a little introduction to N/A servers is in order. I can only say very impressive work and that you came to the right place.
Hopefully more will join.

http://ironguild.eu/showthread.php?tid=1229

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

Epic fights in EB with FEAR tonight. Had an awesome reset. Always a pleasure when you guys are on the map. And much appreciation for the compliments on the portal bombs. ; P

Edit: Also, welcome IRON to NA T1! Can’t wait to have epic fights with you guys.

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

(edited by Killtrox.2019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

Really glad that IRON has found the passion for WvW again! Always great to have the WvW community and guild reinvigorated after the whole EU T1 fracas.

NA T1 with their close to 24/7 coverage and better balance now will give you guys all the best fights to keep things fun.

Here’s wishing good times ahead for IRON and may your bags always be full!

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Hopefully the presence of IRON makes T1 a better place Welcome guys

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

WTB Ability to use skills on JQ BL the lag is terrible. First hour of reset it was taking 2 mins to cast a heal lol.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Upgrade hamsters or lower pop cap Anet, pls!

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvenFlow.5180

EvenFlow.5180

On behalf of fear, I can say we much appreciated the portal bombs.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Killtrox.2019

Lol, why didn’t you guys take SS of all our other successful ones? I know Cpt Awesome got some footage. I’ll have him post it for a flashback in case you guys forgot. ; P

(edited by Killtrox.2019)

in Match-ups

Lol, why didn’t you guys take SS of all our other successful ones? I know Cpt Awesome got some footage. I’ll have him posted it for a flashback in case you guys forgot. ; P

No one ever does that. They like to post in a manner implying that their server never portal bombs and or never fails. I still remember last-last week where JQ relentlessly failed portal bombing our trebs north of NE tower on BL. Those were good times, and many bags were had. But I try to keep that stuff to myself rather than gloat.

Too early in the thread to pull out the tape measures boys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Lol, why didn’t you guys take SS of all our other successful ones? I know Cpt Awesome got some footage. I’ll have him post it for a flashback in case you guys forgot. ; P

Post a video then prove them wrong and keep in mind EB you won’t find an organized force half of the match so I wouldn’t brag about being able to wipe pug’s with an organized guild.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Killtrox.2019

Post a video then prove them wrong and keep in mind EB you won’t find an organized force half of the match so I wouldn’t brag about being able to wipe pug’s with an organized guild.

I don’t have it. Someone in FEAR was frapping it. I’ll talk to him tomorrow when he logs back on. Not saying we never got wiped because we did. Like 3 times all night I believe. Maybe 4 I don’t remember. 4 too many times for me though. But we were getting great compliments on our portal bombing all night from BG and SoR respectively. xD But FEAR were in EB and they were very well organized. RISE v FEAR was just too epic. Definitely one for the history books.

in Match-ups

Killtrox.2019

OK, BG, SoR, absolutely pathetic performance tonight by you two on BGBL. You’re not even trying to hide the fact that you’re both working together and we still managed to hold our own. You should be embarrassed. We may not take first, but at least we can have pride in how we’re fighting.

Killtrox v2.0 xP

in Match-ups

OK, BG, SoR, absolutely pathetic performance tonight by you two on BGBL. You’re not even trying to hide the fact that you’re both working together and we still managed to hold our own. You should be embarrassed. We may not take first, but at least we can have pride in how we’re fighting.

If we were, you wouldn’t be ticking any more than BG was last week on reset. So clearly you’re mistaken.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Really glad that IRON has found the passion for WvW again! Always great to have the WvW community and guild reinvigorated after the whole EU T1 fracas.

NA T1 with their close to 24/7 coverage and better balance now will give you guys all the best fights to keep things fun.

T1 is according to the charts, the most stable servers in NA.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Hello, I like thank fear great fight in EB. Very interesting show, to improve.. But still we train hard.. for others.. Now i come online more. I show and make up with my people and enemies with respect.

Tnx bg militia and JL for cooperation.

Srry bg if i go early, i have appointment tommorrow.

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

(edited by SpitFire.4690)

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

If we were, you wouldn’t be ticking any more than BG was last week on reset. So clearly you’re mistaken.

Heh, no, not mistaken. The stack of badges in my inventory tells why we’re still ticking fairly well. When we’re trebbing inner Bay (help by SoR) and BG sends the zerg to take out our treb then leave… that’s a little obvious. When not one structure other than Briar and Bay get attacked the entire evening (save a couple camps), that’s obvious. But that’s ok, live in denial if you wish. The respect I had for your two servers and what you’ve accomplished in T1, that’s lost. Not that you’re capable of caring.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Heh, no, not mistaken. The stack of badges in my inventory tells why we’re still ticking fairly well. When we’re trebbing inner Bay (help by SoR) and BG sends the zerg to take out our treb then leave… that’s a little obvious. When not one structure other than Briar and Bay get attacked the entire evening (save a couple camps), that’s obvious. But that’s ok, live in denial if you wish. The respect I had for your two servers and what you’ve accomplished in T1, that’s lost. Not that you’re capable of caring.

Well, that escalated quickly.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Why has JQ been so angry lately?

It’s just a game, you guys have been 1st for so long. You don’t always have to be #1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Hey no fair hahaHaha !!, is ok i record

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

T1 is according to the charts, the most stable servers in NA.

I’m curious, which part of my statement that there will be better balance is wrong? SoR still lacks some coverage which is where IRON comes into the picture.

Btw, BG and JQ’s server status are full while there is room in SoR to spare. Prima facie, SoR could do with more coverage which means there is still potential to improve the ideal balance of all 3 servers.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in Match-ups

Well, that escalated quickly.

Yeah, but I’m over it now. Sorry everyone. Yes, the 2v1 is blatant, yes, they were getting wiped a lot, it was a fun night even though SoR has lowered themselves to being BG lapdogs in a pitiful performance. Oops… wait… ok, NOW I’m over it.

Only 5 hours after reset and we’ve ruined someone’s day. Way to go guys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Welcome to SOR, IRON! Here is a bit of history of the server and how it came to be. Quite possibly the first of its kind in the MMO community in terms of passionate online gamers getting together for a greater cause to have a server named after an ex fellow gamer (who could just as easily be one of us)…..credit to Anet as well for following through.

http://wildboarinn.net/2012/07/18/my-gw2-home-sanctum-of-rall/

in Match-ups

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Hopefully for more than a week, but we all know after this week someone will goto T2 and someone from T2 will goto T1, we all know who I’m talking about.

But on the bright side IRON will get a taste of NA T1.

We could only hope that in WvW the NA is better than the EU because EU STOMPED NA in tpvp, but they weren’t from IRON.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Tonight-Team-Hman-NA-Vs-Team-Paradigm-EU/first#post1975827

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

And indeed, a big welcome to IRON. You guys were one of the top guilds on EU, NA servers for all 3 sides are now better because you are here.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Score update for those of us at work?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score update for those of us at work?

If you could read my mind loooooove!

Here it is!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Hopefully for more than a week, but we all know after this week someone will goto T2 and someone from T2 will goto T1, we all know who I’m talking about.

Is that true? Have the planets aligned and the glicko actually made it remotely possible for a change between T1 and T2? Because it’s been quite a while since that happened.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Hmm no queue on 2/4 borderland.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

But on the bright side IRON will get a taste of NA T1.

We could only hope that in WvW the NA is better than the EU because EU STOMPED NA in tpvp, but they weren’t from IRON.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Tonight-Team-Hman-NA-Vs-Team-Paradigm-EU/first#post1975827

Welcome back kong! Missed your posts as you were pretty quiet this whole week, did you get forum banned?

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

It’s just a game, you guys have been 1st for so long. You don’t always have to be #1.

Because of the constant 2v1. I was completely fine with it when we were on top and its completely fine to do it to make things even. Now SOR has taken about being a bunch of kittens. Might as well rename Sanctum of Rall to Blackgate 2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Good fights tonight SF/Ward/Icoa, you know how TW loves its open field fights and we got them tonight <3

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

Because of the constant 2v1. I was completely fine with it when we were on top and its completely fine to do it to make things even. Now SOR has taken about being a bunch of kittens. Might as well rename Sanctum of Rall to Blackgate 2.

So it’s okay to 2v1 ONLY if you do it?

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

So it’s okay to 2v1 ONLY if you do it?

Its ok to 2v1 in specific map circumstances were its beneficial. Its also ok to 2v1 the top server to keep things even. Its not ok to 2v1 the non top server for two weeks straight on all maps.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Score update 1:51am est.

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves