Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Can’t go home, wife and I are enjoying a vacation. She is passed out and I am close
Not so serious, but there’s a deeper truth on JQ that non-JQ expats don’t understand.. Like why they’re so stable in the upper tiers.
I challenge them because we deserve to fight a JQ united. Not a JQ reliant on so few and on hours outside NA. They’re just old and stubborn like me! And more than a few of them agree with me.

Believe me the old vets that have been here since release (when you guys were here) still put in our only game time as time spent in wvw. Winning or not im in there either every day. JQ is going no where our WvW guilds are behind this server no matter if we are in first or third. We play for the hell of the game.

I think honestly its more or less the games WvW population outside of wvw guilds are dying as a whole. :l If you think about it SoR and BG have some decent size wvw guilds but honestly JQ still has the smaller/medium size WvW guilds and then our few larger international guilds. Either way you will always see our NA guilds out there no matter the point score ready to kick kitten and load up our bags………..maybe even make a few hundred omega pushes like we did tonight for the lulz

Wait this sounds familiar, is your in game name “Narcissus”?

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Why are people acting as if SoR’s NA is “stacked” now? It’s always been like that. Nobody complained about it when BG was winning, nor JQ. It’s more like JQ/BG seems to be getting demoralized + we don’t lose everything overnight. Choo, FEAR, TW have been here from the start. Tysm joined quite a while ago in T1. These complaints are literally coming out of nowhere….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

Why are people acting as if SoR’s NA is “stacked” now? It’s always been like that. Nobody complained about it when BG was winning, nor JQ. It’s more like JQ/BG seems to be getting demoralized + we don’t lose everything overnight. Choo, FEAR, TW have been here from the start. Tysm joined quite a while ago in T1. These complaints are literally coming out of nowhere….

Our NA was easier to deal with when they had tier 3 keeps and we didn’t. Now our NA doesn’t have to spend half their time assaulting tier 3 keeps/towers just to gain a foot hold on a map.

in Match-ups

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Score update :x

BG strong hours

Attachments:

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

SoR has never been stacked. It’s a fact.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Bingo!

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

I just have to say this. The scores are really even. Like, there’s not much seperating the 3 servers. Scores like this can flip in a single day.

People crying about SoRs NA can go QQ somewhere else. I think NA servers have the sustainable population to be able to make good NA guilds.

If people are crying about the odds being against them then I don’t they would have lasted a freakin’ day in SoR.

But yeah, if you feel SO passionately about this NA coverage issue it only takes a silver to make your own. If you don’t have the dedication to strengthen a coverage gap which should essentially be the strongest then you have issues. Serious ones. Find something better to moan about. Get better. Scrubs.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

TW was in SoR from day 1?

in Match-ups

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

SOR has always had strong NA, it’s how they stayed in T1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Since rank 17. It’s not technically the start, but it was the beginning of SoR’s rise to T1. Prior to that, SoR was not a competitive WvW server. I still remember playing against them back in the old days of Sorrow’s Furnace (against SoR and FA).

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Does anyone else feel like SoR should break up their NA?

It’s getting tiring now.

Go into one BL you hit CHOO.
Go to another BL you hit FEAR.
Go into another BL you hit TSYM.
Try BL #4 and you get TW.

That’s not even including all the other WvW guilds that they have.

Why should they break up?

Ty btw.

We play on NA servers. We have NA guilds. Your a NA server with not many NA guilds that relies on non NA coverage why should that be our problem. The way I see it we are the normal server here.

your NA is stacked to the hilt………..

You guys recent transfers? It’s always been this way in terms of SOR wvw guilds being active during NA prime hours.

Think of it this way, considering SOR, JQ, and BG are ALL North American servers, it makes sense the vast majority of the populace will be logged on during NA prime time hours, no? This was shown in recent screenshots of server status and it showed you guys to be “Full” which means you have lots of players on during your NA hours. Find a well respected commander or 2 and get them to rally the troops!

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Fannwong;

SoR through IRON, EU and their NA now controls 15 hours of each day.

I know you think we’re stronger than SoR in non-NA hours, we are but JQ is strong between 7 and 12am GMT +8 which is 5 hours…

BG is strongest between 3pm and 12am GMT 8 which is 9 hours… Even if we manage to tick higher during these hours is makes no difference as we are ticking high… but everything is paper and to dedicate to take things on SoR BL will take an hour or more siege meanwhile SoR’s not to be scoffed at SEA coverage (AFS, NYS, HiRE, GSCH, Choo/NA remnants) is flipping our T1 back and forth, making it impossible to hold onto high ppt.

We are unable to upgrade anything in these 9 hours while SoR has T3 left over from EU > NA going into Oceanic. Currently SoR has their full map zerg sitting on BG Borderlands and doesn’t have to worry during oceanic about SoR BL because we are on the defensive all night. All while this is happening SoR is still ticking on a remnant 230-350 ppt which gets you easily over the line, all our work during SEA is simply flipped back due to SoR’s now massive EU and EST coverage.

The EU head start each day is destroying competition in T1 atm, maybe we will get a new EU guild but till then we’ll have to wait, but BG isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

I would also say, BG Oceanic is basically just MERC and NOC (PvX) 2 guilds, SoR has HiRE and Ocx.

Just a reflection on the current T1 situation.

FW

Hello Phabby,

I hear you.

However, I do suggest that you consider the overall coverage/skill of all T1 servers.

JQ still have the most coverage/skill in SEA time. Last night during SEA prime JQ had 300+ PPT at one point, skyrocketing the scores, Waha et al were still giving their 200%. JQ militia are still the most experienced of all 3 servers. JQ still has teeth, I for one will not write JQ off even at this point of time.

BG still has the strongest and probably the best organized Oceanic along with WM and other ex KN guilds fighting in SEA timezone. BG has also shown they are the only server have the willpower to push their Oceanic/Asians into EU time. The KN hardcore WvW guilds like RISE have pushed hard in NA time and made their mark in WvW. Most of JQ and SOR guys are playing casual time periods. Remember, BG won the tier in the last 2 weeks and BG still have the some manpower in their respective timezones.

I have spoken to some folks in the different servers, that one of the chief reasons that SOR is green this week was due to the fact that besides having IRON join SOR, BG didn’t have their vanguard forces pushing SEA and EU time. If they had, SOR chance of No. 1 would have been slimmer.

Going by the logic of splitting up the spearhead forces of SOR NA, then JQ SEA and BG OCN should be split up too.

FYI, I’ve also heard/read that BG and JQ are in the process of getting more EU and NA guilds in the next 1 or 2 weeks so more things might change.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rashka.7304

Rashka.7304

Since rank 17. It’s not technically the start, but it was the beginning of SoR’s rise to T1. Prior to that, SoR was not a competitive WvW server. I still remember playing against them back in the old days of Sorrow’s Furnace (against SoR and FA).

Not exactly true. TW joined us on SoR when we were already on the rise thanks to a strong NA presense. They joined us when we were in T4 iirc. We were competitive before them; not denying though that they are an asset to SoR.

Rashka the desert scout
<Vigilance> VIG
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

@MagiKarp, none of this will matter in a few weeks anyways as it sounds like Anet’s (developer post) new ranking system will ensure new opponents (rotations) quicker over their present glicko system.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwendolyr.3712

Gwendolyr.3712

@MagiKarp, none of this will matter in a few weeks anyways as it sounds like Anet’s (developer post) new ranking system will ensure new opponents (rotations) quicker over their present glicko system.

But as of right now, we three servers are the most evenly matched. If our match up changes, whoever else ends up in a match even just one of BG or JQ or SOR will be smashed and you know it.

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Could of used that months ago >.v

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Really? A month ago you were spouting off how great your server was…heh

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Blackgate is an amazing server, pulls of some amazing things such as that win in March on the last day.

My comment was regarding the current T1 meta of; Recruit recruit recruit, if we had that system months ago, the servers might all be relatively more balanced because people wouldn’t have to transfer to the top 3 in order to enjoy tier one, creating more competition between servers instead of the current meta of stack wars.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Playing new opponents will be a refreshing change no doubt but it won’t solve anything. Tier 1 will just be SoR in a league of their own, crushing every other server, mostly due to them having a large organized EU presence where all other NA servers have little to no EU.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Blackgate is an amazing server, pulls of some amazing things such as that win in March on the last day.

My comment was regarding the current T1 meta of; Recruit recruit recruit, if we had that system months ago, the servers might all be relatively more balanced because people wouldn’t have to transfer to the top 3 in order to enjoy tier one, creating more competition between servers instead of the current meta of stack wars.

You have so much material in your posting history to counter this, it’s not even funny nor worth repeating.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

u know im pretty level headed and want the best for all three servers but wuts get me about u magic is the fact it was ok for ur server to tic for 300-500 during sea and oceanic against sor and we had to flip everything from t3 to t1 and loose everything during the night.. but now that’s its ur turn to dig deep as a server u call it unfair and complain about off hour coverage

for thos on bg and jq who fight hard everyday and show up this isn’t against u but to the fair weather ppl its time to dig deep and rally around ur commanders instead of tossing ur hands up and saying o we don’t have the numbers I quit

sor has done this for months we didn’t have the greatest coverage yet everyday we logged in and fought we rallied around r na and r off hour coverage we did have

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

This forum is heating up again……..

LOOK AT THE PRETTY FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

u know im pretty level headed and want the best for all three servers but wuts get me about u magic is the fact it was ok for ur server to tic for 300-500 during sea and oceanic against sor and we had to flip everything from t3 to t1 and loose everything during the night.. but now that’s its ur turn to dig deep as a server u call it unfair and complain about off hour coverage

for thos on bg and jq who fight hard everyday and show up this isn’t against u but to the fair weather ppl its time to dig deep and rally around ur commanders instead of tossing ur hands up and saying o we don’t have the numbers I quit

sor has done this for months we didn’t have the greatest coverage yet everyday we logged in and fought we rallied around r na and r off hour coverage we did have

^

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Look up Magic’s post history. Some of that stuff he spouted off back in the day, just 2 weeks ago prior to SOR winning their first gold is even more funny now that he’s all of a sudden concerned about balance and recruiting. ’

When BG was ticking 500ppt he routinely snapped shots and posted on the T1 forums. He didn’t seem too concerned about balance back in those days, haha.

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Score Update!

This forum is heating up again……..

LOOK AT THE PRETTY FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!

Go to bed Cuddlebutt!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

God magikarps and oxides posts give me quite the good chuckle.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juxtapositronic.1405

Juxtapositronic.1405

I have been on Sanctum of Rall from day one. We have a core of several hundred players who have also been on SoR from day one. We have added some amazing guilds with skilled, friendly players. We have built a fantastic server community unlike anything I’ve seen in 12+ years of MMO experience.

We deserve the top spot. We have fought for it. We have faced every single bit of adversity that has been mentioned and more. We know what it’s like to be out-manned, out-coveraged, and out-played. We worked to improve our strategies, we made friends and got them to join us, and we galvanized our server towards WvW.

We faced all this adversity, and we won. No single guild is responsible, we are a community, we are a team, and while we aren’t perfect by a long shot, we are the new standard to beat.

So beat us, if you can. Don’t complain, don’t whine, don’t offer disrespect. It won’t get you anywhere. Think. Plan. Work… and hit us with something we’ve never seen before. Challenge us. Make us fight to keep our spot.

And either way, good luck, because if you can beat SoR then you can call yourselves the best. No excuse can make that happen, only victory.

-Jack

P.S. Respect to SF and Jed; tonight was an intense fight and y’all did an excellent job. Those are the kind of fights we log on and hope for.

Jack Lolwand [LUN]

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

In hindsight SoR should have recruited Oceanic/SEA guilds so they could remain competitive during those timezones instead of throwing the scoring out of whack by recruiting EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

Tier one meta has always been recruit recruit recruit. Titan just recruited most of their guilds before the game even launched.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I have been on Sanctum of Rall from day one. We have a core of several hundred players who have also been on SoR from day one. We have added some amazing guilds with skilled, friendly players. We have built a fantastic server community unlike anything I’ve seen in 12+ years of MMO experience.

We deserve the top spot. We have fought for it. We have faced every single bit of adversity that has been mentioned and more. We know what it’s like to be out-manned, out-coveraged, and out-played. We worked to improve our strategies, we made friends and got them to join us, and we galvanized our server towards WvW.

We faced all this adversity, and we won. No single guild is responsible, we are a community, we are a team, and while we aren’t perfect by a long shot, we are the new standard to beat.

So beat us, if you can. Don’t complain, don’t whine, don’t offer disrespect. It won’t get you anywhere. Think. Plan. Work… and hit us with something we’ve never seen before. Challenge us. Make us fight to keep our spot.

And either way, good luck, because if you can beat SoR then you can call yourselves the best. No excuse can make that happen, only victory.

-Jack

P.S. Respect to SF and Jed; tonight was an intense fight and y’all did an excellent job. Those are the kind of fights we log on and hope for.

I’m not disagreeing with you (regarding the crying, your community, hard working players etc), but forgive me, but I must admit reading many not so nice posts when BG won…. and you can’t say they were all from just one server.

And I’m a touch insulted you are suggesting the other servers who have won did not fight for it. Every server fights. Every commander burns themselves out for their servers. The hardcore WvW players are on each and every night.
I see them, I’m friends with many players on BG, JQ and SoR.

Everyone needs to calm down and remember, we are all attempting out best… and coverage issues are always there. I really enjoy this group of servers and the many friends I’ve made on here.

<3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

When BG was ticking 500ppt he routinely snapped shots and posted on the T1 forums. He didn’t seem too concerned about balance back in those days, haha.

Are you talking about when BG was pushing hard at the end of the week to beat JQ in the last few days of a match? I would think anyone would like battles like that rather than a server leading from day 1 because of coverage.

no I do not like those posts where people were posting low scores of other teams calling them dead etc or the chest thumping but showing posts of a server coming back to win is the ones I wanna see

good win last week SoR, I hope we have a closer fight this week

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Cuddlestrike is never wrong <3

Incorrecct. She is wrong when she tells me to go to bed.

Otherwise, she is very deserving of her position as the leader of LOVE, the secret society that decides who shall sit atop the T1 throne each week

Cuddles, go to bed.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

In hindsight SoR should have recruited Oceanic/SEA guilds so they could remain competitive during those timezones instead of throwing the scoring out of whack by recruiting EU.

If I’m not wrong everyone in T1 tried to recruit IRON. However, IRON decided to choose SoR instead of BG and JQ.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Otherwise, she is very deserving of her position as the leader of LOVE, the secret society that decides who shall sit atop the T1 throne each week

Cuddles, go to bed.

Shhhhhhhhhhh……Don’t tell them Shini!

Anyways, GO TO BED SHINI! You said goodnight HOURS AGO NOW!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arete.7198

Arete.7198

Look up Magic’s post history. Some of that stuff he spouted off back in the day, just 2 weeks ago prior to SOR winning their first gold is even more funny now that he’s all of a sudden concerned about balance and recruiting. ’

Yeah, that was when we were in 2nd/3rd place and being routinely pummeled by JQ. The 500ppt was indeed a snapshot of a point in time where we could reach that ppt for a couple of hours each day. Wasn’t even close the other 22 hours. We have never dominated the score in multiple time slots

Fidee OnS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Funny… Wasn’t it just a few weeks a go Merc and WM were playing during EU time to take advantage of the lack of EU coverage in T1 NA? Iron comes to SoR and gives them competition and now SoR is stacked and is breaking t1. I am sorry BG, you now have to put in effort for your PPT and it is not just handed to you on a silver platter by the PvD gods.

As for the rest of you complaining about SoR’s NA coverage. I can’t help but laugh. Tell me something. How does it feel to have paper walls and gates while everything we have is t3? That is what we have had to deal with every single day. And you know what. I am eager to see how you respond to it. Will you learn and get better? Or will you take the easy route and just mass recruit and throw the coverage population off yet again. Time will tell. But I for one think that for once T1 is fairly balanced. Iron fields around 30-40 people + rallians as I understand it. Merc/WM easily have 30-40 + pugs. JQ might have a bit of a weak point in EU. But honestly that sounds fairly balanced to me. Everything else is the same it was 2-3 weeks ago when BG was in 1st.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

(edited by Fixeon.5076)

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

arête bg had to only eu coverage in t1 along with there strong sea but again that was ok cause it was ur server everyone else doesn’t matter o the politics of crying

and cuddles like I said I respect the hell out of bg and jq esp thos of u who r out there everyday fighting and I know most if not all of sor feels the same way I do

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Magikarp

Thanks for taking the time to explain your point of view.

I strongly disagree with you on the quote below, perhaps the data that you received was not in good order.

During a 2 week push of BG hitting No.1 Server, BG dominated EU prime ticking at 600PPT at one point at 6am GMT+8. If I am correct, the information is still there in MOS #NA.

In case some might wonder about the IRON numbers when they 1st came when BG EU dominance stopped . I counted the numbers personally on TS, it fluctuated from 15-25 men and women. I must say that IRON has galvanized SOR EU, especially with one of their commanders sounding like Brick Top from Snatch, people go into TS just to listen to him talk.

That said, I have a lot respect for BG’s strategic planning, I am sure the leadership will be able to figure something to counter SOR and JQ in the next few weeks.

FW

BG is strongest between 3pm and 12am GMT 8 which is 9 hours…

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Cuddles, go to bed.

Cuddles, go to bed.
Shhhhhhhhhhh……Don’t tell them Shini!

Anyways, GO TO BED SHINI! You said goodnight HOURS AGO NOW!

By saying I was going to bed, I actually meant I’m going to go watch Doctor Who (FANTASTIC EPISODE BTW!) and read some comics before I conk out. I’m still reading atm….

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Scoooooooooore Update my darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I am highly bored waiting for something to finish downloading so I can get back to WvW!

Need to smother some people with snuggles….. (May result in their death…. )

If you see me, you’re warned :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

For all you guys badmouthing SoR for recruiting IRON.
You couldn’t be more wrong. IRON chose SoR.

Have a chat with your communityleaders and your big wvw guildleaders.
IRON scouted all 3servers for 2-2,5 weeks, had several chats with them and made a decission..

I’ll elleborate this more once i get home. Can’t really type that well on my phone!

As for the scores atm. Weekends aren’t the days the match gets decided. And never has been.

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

If I’m not wrong everyone in T1 tried to recruit IRON. However, IRON decided to choose SoR instead of BG and JQ.

Actually no we said for them to go to T2 as there was little to no EU on any server including T1, sure there may have been afew saying come to BG, but the people who are trying to balance all the servers out said to go to T2

If we had of known Waha was going to leave (before he came back and made ATM) we would have said for some of the KN Sea guilds to go to SoR, but at the time all we knew was that Foo n Waha were still going strong, im not saying the KN guilds would have listened to us, and I welcome them and enjoy fighting with them

I like how the chest thumpers are ignoring that BG came from 3rd, n 2nd to get first but will continue to spew 500ppt BS when they were not the ones fighting during those times and had no idea how the fights were

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Hello Magikarp

Thanks for taking the time to explain your point of view.

I strongly disagree with you on the quote below.

During a 2 week push of BG hitting NO.1 Server, BG dominated EU prime ticking at 600PPT at one point at 6am GMT+8. If I am correct, the data is still there in MOS #NA.

In case some might wonder about the IRON numbers when they 1st came when BG EU dominance stopped . I counted the numbers personally on TS, it fluctuated from 15-25 men and women.

FW

BG is strongest between 3pm and 12am GMT 8 which is 9 hours…

Which was Ralikh, Tarkus, Hyun D, War Machine and myself staying up late, Ralikh routinely logs in later to command during EU at this time. Hyun is no longer able to play and myself Ralikh and Tarkus can’t pull these ridiculous hours on a regular basis neither can our guilds. EU timezone is a timezone of small skirmish and SoR usually didn’t show up during this timezone was often openly obvious it was pvdoor, the introduction of a large organised force in this timezone has changed the balance of T1.

Yes we did do big EU pushes in the last two weeks, but as is evident with the addition of IRON to SoR it is a time zone where any form of organised force can push the ppt well over 400ppt. If you are taking that data as BG having a natural presence in this time slot, we do not (other than RK ofc <3), as I’ve said quite a few times it was unsustainable and we stopped doing it due to it effecting our commanders and guildies sleep patterns.

~Karps

Blackgate WvW Commander

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zhrek.9781

Zhrek.9781

LMAO, SOR gets 1 guild, BG/JQ can’t exploit SOR’s weakness and the tears flow. Everything is balanced if you guys get T3 keeps going into NA prime time, but SOR getting T3 keeps, its unbalanced. I have listened for months how SOR NA was over rated, now the shoe is on the other foot all i hear is crying. Man up JQ/BG. You haters wanting easy mode are way too funny. Put your big boy pants on.

(edited by Zhrek.9781)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

LMAO, SOR gets 1 guild, BG/JQ can’t exploit SOR’s weakness and the tears flow. Everything is balanced if you guys get T3 keeps going into NA prime time, but SOR getting T3 keeps, its unbalanced. I have listened for months how SOR NA was over rated, now the shoe is on the other foot all i hear is crying. Man up JQ/BG. You haters wanting easy mode are way too funny. Put your big boy pants on.

t1 has never been equal coverage. but dont kid yourself by thinking its equal now.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

its not jq needs 2 na guilds that can field 20-30 guys and 1 eu that can field the same and they would be a force again

bg tbh is harder to know wut they need cause some days/weeks they push hard and have insane numbers then they just quit or don’t show for a week or 2 soo not sure

but I think bg need 1 na guild field 20-30 and 1 eu guild that is like 15-20 ppl they already have rk that fields that so it would even eu out

like I just said its not equal but its not far off and to came to the forms to whine about it when less then 2 weeks ago u were boasting about ur coverage and dominance isn’t helping

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

So I assume T1 is as closed to being balanced? or Soon?

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Oceanic Timzone update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zhrek.9781

Zhrek.9781

t1 has never been equal coverage. but dont kid yourself by thinking its equal now.

I guess JQ winning 3 months straight was ok ,while SOR was in last. although SOR kept coming out fighting, only reason the stayed in T1. JQ/BG are acting like they dont have a WvW force, though we all know they are waiting to pounce on easy mode victory. Don’t act like you don’t have the coverage.

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

Funny… Wasn’t it just a few weeks a go Merc and WM were playing during EU time to take advantage of the lack of EU coverage in T1 NA? Iron comes to SoR and gives them competition and now SoR is stacked and is breaking t1. I am sorry BG, you now have to put in effort for your PPT and it is not just handed to you on a silver platter by the PvD gods.

Both of BG’s recent wins were from mid-late week comebacks and almost entirely due to the overtime by Merc/WM/etc (look at the graphs: Week 17, Week 18). Oceanic/SEA guilds playing into EU to PvD is not sustainable in the long term and SoR’s EU recruitment was a knee-jerk reaction to this which has damaged the balance of T1 more than it has actually helped.

With SoR’s first win they were on top from start to finish (Week 19) and this week is starting to look like it will be no different (Week 20), but we shall see. SoR should have recruited Oceanic/SEA guilds to defend their NA’s work and remain competitive during those timezones instead of taking the easy road by recruiting EU guilds to PvD for ~8 hrs a day, every day.

But I for one think that for once T1 is fairly balanced. Iron fields around 30-40 people + rallians as I understand it. Merc/WM easily have 30-40 + pugs. JQ might have a bit of a weak point in EU with just 20-30 RK + quarians (i think that is what you call your pug force?) But honestly that sounds fairly balanced to me. Everything else is the same it was 2-3 weeks ago when BG was in 1st.

How is that balanced? WM is a SEA guild and can only manage push into EU time 1-2 days a week at most (and only if gaining the lead is achievable). IRON on the other hand is EU and play during that time every day.

As for the rest of you complaining about SoR’s NA coverage. I can’t help but laugh. Tell me something. How does it feel to have paper walls and gates while everything we have is t3? That is what we have had to deal with every single day.

Oh poor you, that’s what JQ and BG’s Oceanic/SEA players had to put up with every day as well.

(edited by oxide.8324)