Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

drama much? It was nothing more than friendly smack talk. IRON’s teamspeak chats are even more hilarious as they jab on each other lots. You are probably lucky you not on SOR’s server as it’s pretty obvious you are the real sensitive type.

You can say what you want, but seriously, this kind of attitude leaves a really negative impression on most people and makes them not want to be involved. It will eventually go to far too, and many feelings will be hurt, and people will rage and there will be internal server drama over it. If you want my advice, I would say you should stop this kind of behavior within your own community.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

(edited by wish.1027)

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

@wish, laughter is the best medicine. Only a game man, relax

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update for those of you at work

So booooooooooooooooooooored!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

drama much? It was nothing more than friendly smack talk. IRON’s teamspeak chats are even more hilarious as they jab on each other lots. You are probably lucky you not on SOR’s server as it’s pretty obvious you are the real sensitive type.

You can say what you want, but seriously, this kind of attitude leaves a really negative impression on most people and makes them not want to be involved. It will eventually go to far too, and many feelings will be hurt, and people will rage and there will be internal server drama over it. If you want my advice, I would say you should stop this kind of behavior within your own community.

Internal server drama on SoR? It will never happen. If it hasn’t happened by now, it isn’t going to start.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

T_T

I want to live in cuddles’ timezone / make LOVE sammichs for all! lawl

You guys rock, great competition this week. I heard there’s a guild, OTWO (oxidizer), that’s coming for you IRON. They are corrosive! :p

I may or may not be making this up.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

T_T

You guys rock, great competition this week. I heard there’s a guild, OTWO (oxidizer), that’s coming for you IRON. They are corrosive! :p

I actually managed to get into a photo op with Cuddles. Still waiting for a score update with me in it, but I snuck a few shots of my own for posterity’s sake. Something to pass on to the kids.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Well…Volkon…just…I don’t wanna wait. For our lives to be over. I want to know right now, what will it be?

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Kitten just got real in here.

PS: User wish does not represent the views or opinions of JQ and friends. We’re fair and balanced, at least in the morning.

(edited by Chopps.5047)

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Can we change the topic before this thread gets deletified? Burl, can I call you Burly? There’s a fun topic. I play a pink haired ranger, you can call me hun if you want.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Can we change the topic before this thread gets deletified? Burl, can I call you Burly? There’s a fun topic. I play a pink haired ranger, you can call me hun if you want.

People still play rangers? I thought those were reserved for only fun nights out in WvW where people screw around.

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Burl…I will find you in wvw…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

omg the high a mighty attitude from some posters man lol esp thos acting like there servers guilds don’t troll esp the guy saying hes glade iron didn’t join jq maybe u should tell all ur guilds to leave ur server since most of them have ppl who troll also

as for iron on sor I think I speak for all sor when I say we r dam glade we have them they have become apart of r community

every pvp game from the start has trash talking / trolling in it its just part of pvp it creates rivalries kitten all competitive games or sports have it hockey ppl make a living doing it getting ppl off there game

wtb punctuation.

I wish you could be a little more respectful and nice. English might not be his native language.

It isn’t.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

The call has gone out, before the new patch and the end of this matchup TW would like to make one final “clash of the titans” battlefield. GM’s head over to guru to be part of it.
Let’s make a fight worthy of YouTube.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

After that latest IRON posts, I’m really happy that you are on SoR not on JQ.
I felt a bid bad after you decided to join SoR instead of JQ and thought that I maybe shouldn’t have told whykt that SoR is a good server, but now I’m relieved in some way.

Iron my shirt, kittenes!

Jabbing at offski is fun.
Seth is just pkain rude on TS hough!
Wrex… well all i can say… t4g!

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

T_T

I actually managed to get into a photo op with Cuddles. Still waiting for a score update with me in it, but I snuck a few shots of my own for posterity’s sake. Something to pass on to the kids.

Volkon….

All I have is this for you tonight… before I depart for the night…

<3

Score Update attached!

EDIT:

Also, did you know your ears are on fire?

EDIT 2:

<3 Chopps
Make me a sammich? Or maybe Shini, I hear he LOVEs them

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Hear ye! Hear ye! Letoll, the man who fought a grizzly and won, has spoken. For him speaking is a rare treat; as it is said he spent a year in silence just to better understand the sound of a whisper. Thy wolf has issued a challenge—NAY, a battle for GLORY—and all should ow, ok, boss, don’t hit me I’ll get back to work

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Man refreshing the topic and went back a page. Moderators are busy bees again.

Anyways you should know that wrex was doing this for the laugh and trying to get some fights. Instead of the cat and mouse games.

And he chose a really poor way to do it.

You know, I have always hated JQQ. I think they’re the biggest bunch of whiners around and i love seeing them lose but the rubbish that comes out of your guildies’ mouths are pretty cringeworthy considering you’ve just transferred and already you’re acting like you carry the server while SoR had been competent to begin with.

Winning, losing, it don’t matter. I’ve seen server come and go, from back when Henge was dominating to the rise of JQ to SoS. Look at Kaineng and where they are now. Nobody wins forever. No one lose forever. The only thing that matters is how you present yourselves. Sure, it’s all for giggles. Sure it was just trolling to get the blood pumping. That doesn’t stop you from being a prik though.

There are better ways to go about getting a fight; being a forum warrior isn’t one of them.

We never ever stated we carry SoR. For all i know th reason we have it “so easy” is because SoR’s SEA and Oceanic.

But i was scouting yesterdays JQ zerg in Eb yesterday. They ran with atleast 60 players taking every BG they could consume. We even circles around the BGkeep to catch them. And we were 25 iron with 15-18 allies..
Still they ran towards bravost and stayed in. We started trebbing them. And instead of coming out, they start counter trebbing.

On BG border earlier that evening we had no competition. Thats the only reason we went to EB.
Guesz we’ll get some good fights this weekend.

From what I could tell when I got to Bravost there we were only about 30-40 of us complete PuGs. Some people were in the tower and our commander would have people waiting for when you pushed, which you always did, then he’d hit you from flank. Then you ran back to your keep.

It went on like that for the 10 minutes I was in there.

It’s strange how people’s perspectives differ isn’t it?

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

After that latest IRON posts, I’m really happy that you are on SoR not on JQ.
I felt a bid bad after you decided to join SoR instead of JQ and thought that I maybe shouldn’t have told whykt that SoR is a good server, but now I’m relieved in some way.

Iron my shirt, kittenes!

Jabbing at offski is fun.
Seth is just pkain rude on TS hough!
Wrex… well all i can say… t4g!

Wrex has the hottest british accent! She can jab me anytime, ;D

in Match-ups

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

I guess I am one of the few who thinks that playing against the same servers all the time is a good thing. I actually thought that was how it was going to be back before the beta weekends started and I was disappointed when they made the matches so short and temporary.

It allows for a healthy hate to develop, the kind you get during sports playoffs. I mean, even if the servers DO change…what will change for us out on the field except the nameplates over the red heads? So yes, I will readily admit to having a “healthy” hate for every server SoR has ever played against (with a special place reserved for Dragonbrand).

In spite of that, I have to give Cuddlestrike props; one of the few (only?) posters to be unrelenting in terms of politeness. I know for a fact I can’t be as polite (I’m far too volatile, far too easily annoyed and way too much of a smartazz) but I think if we all tried to be more “Cuddlestrikish”, the forums would be a nicer place.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

T_T

Volkon….

<3

Score Update attached!

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

<3 Chopps

Cuddles even makes me look good! Now that’s power!

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

Cannot happen. If things get even remotely heated, someone will bring up Oldroar and the fact that the server was named for him, then everyone remembers the man and…well, drama doesn’t last long in the face of that kind of respect.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I am now a proud member of [Love] as well. Thanks for the invite cuddles.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yshyr.8709

Yshyr.8709

The call has gone out, before the new patch and the end of this matchup TW would like to make one final “clash of the titans” battlefield. GM’s head over to guru to be part of it.

I suggest a round of rock em sock em robots. Set a time all 3 sides make as many golems as you can and have a golem only battle.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XIII.6351

XIII.6351

I suggest a round of rock em sock em robots. Set a time all 3 sides make as many golems as you can and have a golem only battle.

3 way server golem zerg fight would be awesome.

Arcanum [Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall]
`Warrior/ `Necromancer/ `Guardian
That’s how it goes wrong, people think they’re fcking heroes.- Sacrx[Red Guard]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

T_T

Volkon….

<3

Score Update attached!

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

<3 Chopps

Cuddles even makes me look good! Now that’s power!

No lol ur still hideous. But fighting for the side of light!

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

I guess I am one of the few who thinks that playing against the same servers all the time is a good thing. I actually thought that was how it was going to be back before the beta weekends started and I was disappointed when they made the matches so short and temporary.

It allows for a healthy hate to develop, the kind you get during sports playoffs. I mean, even if the servers DO change…what will change for us out on the field except the nameplates over the red heads? So yes, I will readily admit to having a “healthy” hate for every server SoR has ever played against (with a special place reserved for Dragonbrand).

In spite of that, I have to give Cuddlestrike props; one of the few (only?) posters to be unrelenting in terms of politeness. I know for a fact I can’t be as polite (I’m far too volatile, far too easily annoyed and way too much of a smartazz) but I think if we all tried to be more “Cuddlestrikish”, the forums would be a nicer place.

Rivalries will still happen as it sounds like only the rotation of opponents will be quicker so SOR will eventually meet JQ or BG again.

Based on the vibe of this board, am sure JQ would love to meet DB sooner rather than later (and vice versa) on the battlefield. That match should be pretty epic as there is plenty of server pride, hate, rivalry involved due to the transfers.

Also recall several DB posters a few weeks back were putting salt on SOR’s wounds as they were pretty much predicting at that time SOR would trade places with them so if SOR were to meet DB……..well ya know.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Man the amount of excuses in here never ceases to amaze me.

The latest “Iron Carries SoR” topic is ridiculous. IRON gives us the ability to win, something SoR should have done long ago but lacked any coverage outside of NA primetime, which SoR has been dominating since coming into T1. We had barely to no coverage outside of NA.

We had no FOO or WM, large guilds that PvDoor’d to victory every week. We still don’t have enough coverage for those timezones. Now we have an EU guild that can help us outside of NA primetime. Now adding the dominance by the NA guilds SOR has with dominant EU guild, SoR is rightfully winning.

All I know is I never saw any JQ members complain about coverage when FOO “carried” them to victory every week or any Blackgate members complain when HB was akitten ’s prime and “carried” them to the upper tiers. I didn’t see any BG complain when WM joined their server with the sorry excuse they made up.

All I know is I cannot wait until the update on the 28th in which we don’t have to fight each other anymore. It’s time for a change, and it’s about kitten time ArenaNet is giving us that change.

In all truth it’s been a pleasure fighting you all, despite all the trash talk and lame excuses. This next week may be our last time fighting each other for awhile. Let’s make it a good week, where everyone tries for number 1, and puts their hearts into WvW and tries to end these matchups as the dominant server.

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Honestly, raven, the discussion today has been sammiches, cuddles, sexy european accents (cue queue anyone?), and other nonsense. Don’t restart a troll war. It’s early still.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Man refreshing the topic and went back a page. Moderators are busy bees again.

Anyways you should know that wrex was doing this for the laugh and trying to get some fights. Instead of the cat and mouse games.

And he chose a really poor way to do it.

You know, I have always hated JQQ. I think they’re the biggest bunch of whiners around and i love seeing them lose but the rubbish that comes out of your guildies’ mouths are pretty cringeworthy considering you’ve just transferred and already you’re acting like you carry the server while SoR had been competent to begin with.

Winning, losing, it don’t matter. I’ve seen server come and go, from back when Henge was dominating to the rise of JQ to SoS. Look at Kaineng and where they are now. Nobody wins forever. No one lose forever. The only thing that matters is how you present yourselves. Sure, it’s all for giggles. Sure it was just trolling to get the blood pumping. That doesn’t stop you from being a prik though.

There are better ways to go about getting a fight; being a forum warrior isn’t one of them.

We never ever stated we carry SoR. For all i know th reason we have it “so easy” is because SoR’s SEA and Oceanic.

But i was scouting yesterdays JQ zerg in Eb yesterday. They ran with atleast 60 players taking every BG they could consume. We even circles around the BGkeep to catch them. And we were 25 iron with 15-18 allies..
Still they ran towards bravost and stayed in. We started trebbing them. And instead of coming out, they start counter trebbing.

On BG border earlier that evening we had no competition. Thats the only reason we went to EB.
Guesz we’ll get some good fights this weekend.

No competition? Are you really complaining about no competition on NA servers as a EU guild? You left EU servers where all the EU players play and then complain about no competition?

You left BG BL after being wiped 5 times trying to take Garrison. That is why you went to pug stomp in EBG.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

Posted by: morastarna.6294

morastarna.6294

Say what you will about “JQQ” only original T1 server. Not moving anytime soon. The other servers move around like yesterdays trash. Bringing the bandwagon guilds over to try and stick around. You know what happens. They leave , when they leave the server drops. I am glad SOR is winning, BG did not win with dignity, and will be happy to see them go, and they will go. Meanwhile “JQQ” will be sitting inT1 forever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tagus Eleuthera.7305

Tagus Eleuthera.7305

Let me just say as a SoR native, I’m really happy iron came to us. They filled a gap in our timeslots that was our only true weakness, and they’re super good at what they do, so its win/win. It’s not the only reason we’re winning though. Where has BG gone? A couple of weeks ago you couldn’t step foot on a map without getting rolled by one of their monster zergs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

When can I go back to playing on red BL?

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Let me just say as a SoR native, I’m really happy iron came to us. They filled a gap in our timeslots that was our only true weakness, and they’re super good at what they do, so its win/win. It’s not the only reason we’re winning though. Where has BG gone? A couple of weeks ago you couldn’t step foot on a map without getting rolled by one of their monster zergs.

The overtime some of their guilds were pulling played kitten with their ranks and they lost quite a few people. Everyone here warned them about the overtime and the consequences. They wanted those couple wins though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XIII.6351

XIII.6351

Holy crap awesome fight in hills on sor bl. Props to waha and jq.

Arcanum [Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall]
`Warrior/ `Necromancer/ `Guardian
That’s how it goes wrong, people think they’re fcking heroes.- Sacrx[Red Guard]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

You left BG BL after being wiped 5 times trying to take Garrison. That is why you went to pug stomp in EBG.

Hello Pot,

Wiping imo is getting owned in an open field/tower siege with no body alive. Hiding in your garrison behind your superior arrowcarts and killing 2 or 3 people from a 25 men group isnt a wipe. Its hiding behind a wall and scratching oure group till the moment WE decide its enough.

If there are 2 many arrowcarts on a gate its stupid to stay on it. Thats why we pulled of. We would loved to fight vs youre guys last night but you only did 2 things. Run and man the siege. Same thing happend in EB, thats why some people trolled a little overhere.

Im not trying to be rude, trolling or insulting people but if you post that kind of kitten…its sad?

Looking forward to meet you on the battlefield.

Yours sincerely,

Oeps Rolls

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Hello Pot,

Wiping imo is getting owned in an open field/tower siege with no body alive. Hiding in your garrison behind your superior arrowcarts and killing 2 or 3 people from a 25 men group isnt a wipe. Its hiding behind a wall and scratching oure group till the moment WE decide its enough.

If there are 2 many arrowcarts on a gate its stupid to stay on it. Thats why we pulled of. We would loved to fight vs youre guys last night but you only did 2 things. Run and man the siege. Same thing happend in EB, thats why some people trolled a little overhere.

Im not trying to be rude, trolling or insulting people but if you post that kind of kitten…its sad?

Looking forward to meet you on the battlefield.

Yours sincerely,

Oeps Rolls

This is applicable to everyone and every server ~ seen it and done it.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

Awesome fight in Hills a bit ago in SoR bl with Waha and your JQ guys. I want to say a special thanks to you and everyone else that was in it, that was probably one of the best fights I’ve had since i started this game when it was first released.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

So when did SoR decide to stay up late/wake up early to push us at SEA? Let me say now not taking anything away from SoR just asking some questions. I am noticing alot more SoR on at SEA time and its guilds that have been there before IRON was there. Btw don’t try to tell me that you have same numbers as 3+weeks ago when FOO and friends were dominant. All that aside not trying to start something but asking the question. Where did SoR get the SEA force they have atm? Either way props to you guys. And GL in upcoming battles.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

So when did SoR decide to stay up late/wake up early to push us at SEA? Let me say now not taking anything away from SoR just asking some questions. I am noticing alot more SoR on at SEA time and its guilds that have been there before IRON was there. Btw don’t try to tell me that you have same numbers as 3+weeks ago when FOO and friends were dominant. All that aside not trying to start something but asking the question. Where did SoR get the SEA force they have atm? Either way props to you guys. And GL in upcoming battles.

College is coming to a close for a lot of people. Outside of that, SoR is doing nothing extra or special. We haven’t received any guild transfers either that I know of.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Our SEA guilds, AFS, NYS and SAHP are now in full force. With the addition of IRON, a few NA and some small guilds, we’re finally able to have a bigger presence in SEA time and provide some huge resistance for Waha and Jang Gun.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

For all the BG “til we meet again” talk, you do realize that you’ll be right back up the following week.

I admit, I was expecting DB to become a juggernaut; but TC has slain the myth along with the actual server.

There are a lot of Green and Red servers up and down the ladder that will be switching from Green to Red so much that (space for correction) it will happen in a perfect timeframe for Wintersday in July (which was an actual thing in GW1)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Really next week is going to be less of a fight of who’s #1 but more of a fight about who’s going to stay in T1.

After this week’s performance I’m really excited for JQ. We are on a rally, T1 isn’t T1 without JQ.

Early goodbye to BG and early welcome to TC.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Our SEA guilds, AFS, NYS and SAHP are now in full force. With the addition of IRON, a few NA and some small guilds, we’re finally able to have a bigger presence in SEA time and provide some huge resistance for Waha and Jang Gun.

Indeed. What the aforementioned group does (/respect) is prevent Waha’s massive forces from ticking 550++ PPT for hours on end which they used to do quite frequently at that timeslot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

The Rallians – Dolly rushing pvd.

Attachments:

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by Offski.4897)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thundercleese.4210

Thundercleese.4210

It will be interesting to see how hard the T2 servers push next week, maybe DB is sandbagging? Or for that matter maybe BG is too?!?

[EG] – SoR

Garrett Ward – 80 Thief / Roland Ward – 80 Warrior / Tacitus Ward – 80 Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Indeed. What the aforementioned group does (/respect) is prevent Waha’s massive forces from ticking 550++ PPT for hours on end which they used to do quite frequently at that timeslot.

yeah. We ticked higher than JQ and BG during SEA time just now. It was an amazing sight.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

^ This. A large bunch of us have returned from a break from the game and are ready for action. The SEA players in question have been on an extended vacation and we were all very “excited” and shocked to see WM on BG. Old memories and feelings were rekindled and, well, Jang has a lot of people looking for him over here.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

I can see you aren’t married…

Someday maybe. At the moment we enjoy our freedom!

What he meant was, the only thing girls like less than that time is men poking fun about it or reminiscing.. Married men learn to let sleeping dogs lie, men that want to be married should pick up smart habits. Burl and I.. any of us really.. Cringe when we see someone intentionally annoy the ladies. They do grumpy so darn well

This has been a Public Service Announcement for all single men on the internet.
Brought to you by: Tempest Wolves, the empathetic guild (copyright 2001 all rights reserved)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Sounds to me like I need to start trolling you TW guys more often.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

/shrug
So long as it’s on the boards and not in voip.
We’re old hands in this sea