Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Man refreshing the topic and went back a page. Moderators are busy bees again.

Anyways you should know that wrex was doing this for the laugh and trying to get some fights. Instead of the cat and mouse games.

And he chose a really poor way to do it.

You know, I have always hated JQQ. I think they’re the biggest bunch of whiners around and i love seeing them lose but the rubbish that comes out of your guildies’ mouths are pretty cringeworthy considering you’ve just transferred and already you’re acting like you carry the server while SoR had been competent to begin with.

Winning, losing, it don’t matter. I’ve seen server come and go, from back when Henge was dominating to the rise of JQ to SoS. Look at Kaineng and where they are now. Nobody wins forever. No one lose forever. The only thing that matters is how you present yourselves. Sure, it’s all for giggles. Sure it was just trolling to get the blood pumping. That doesn’t stop you from being a prik though.

There are better ways to go about getting a fight; being a forum warrior isn’t one of them.

We never ever stated we carry SoR. For all i know th reason we have it “so easy” is because SoR’s SEA and Oceanic.

But i was scouting yesterdays JQ zerg in Eb yesterday. They ran with atleast 60 players taking every BG they could consume. We even circles around the BGkeep to catch them. And we were 25 iron with 15-18 allies..
Still they ran towards bravost and stayed in. We started trebbing them. And instead of coming out, they start counter trebbing.

On BG border earlier that evening we had no competition. Thats the only reason we went to EB.
Guesz we’ll get some good fights this weekend.

Ohm you guys brought over a massive army that no one have numbers to compete against. RK is the only active EU wvw guilds on any of the servers that have numbers close to yours and you outnumber us by 10-20 people in most cases.

This information was available to you when you transferred over. When BG goes down a tier or get mixed out there will be no forces left to fight you. We have the latest Asian going into EU. This was all known information.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Anyways you should know that wrex was doing this for the laugh and trying to get some fights. Instead of the cat and mouse games.

You know, I have always hated JQQ. I think they’re the biggest bunch of whiners around and i love seeing them lose but the rubbish that comes out of your guildies’ mouths are pretty cringeworthy considering you’ve just transferred and already you’re acting like you carry the server while SoR had been competent to begin with.

Winning, losing, it don’t matter. I’ve seen server come and go, from back when Henge was dominating to the rise of JQ to SoS. Look at Kaineng and where they are now. Nobody wins forever. No one lose forever. The only thing that matters is how you present yourselves. Sure, it’s all for giggles. Sure it was just trolling to get the blood pumping. That doesn’t stop you from being a prik though.

There are better ways to go about getting a fight; being a forum warrior isn’t one of them.

We never ever stated we carry SoR. For all i know th reason we have it “so easy” is because SoR’s SEA and Oceanic.

But i was scouting yesterdays JQ zerg in Eb yesterday. They ran with atleast 60 players taking every BG they could consume. We even circles around the BGkeep to catch them. And we were 25 iron with 15-18 allies..
Still they ran towards bravost and stayed in. We started trebbing them. And instead of coming out, they start counter trebbing.

On BG border earlier that evening we had no competition. Thats the only reason we went to EB.

Ohm you guys brought over a massive army that no one have numbers to compete against. RK is the only active EU wvw guilds on any of the servers that have numbers close to yours and you outnumber us by 10-20 people in most cases.

This information was available to you when you transferred over. When BG goes down a tier or get mixed out there will be no forces left to fight you. We have the latest Asian going into EU. This was all known information.

I don’t understand how BG is whining. The only server that has a legitimate complain is JQ, we’ve never had Euro.

BG has had Euro before in the form of HB and RK, both together and separately. Quite frankly, BG was the ONLY NA server with Euro before SoR.

You guys need to stop crying and step up your game, as it is now, JQ is in a 1v1 against SoR, feel free to jump into the fight anytime. Or keep crying, that’s all BG seems good at nowadays.

The RK guys seem to be crying the most which is hilarious considering, all I heard is smack talk from them when they were the ONLY Euro presence in T1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

You’re not the only EU force on JQ. You have near a dozen board contributors from EU kitten . Between you and BG sea stripping us during this time… How do you not drown in so much bullkitten? Lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yshyr.8709

Yshyr.8709

My predictions for next week are that JQ and BG pull out everything in order to remain in t1. Given the population advantages, they may succeed in pushing out SOR if they can convince the massive pve populations to participate for the whole week.

T2 I think will go in a land slide to DB. They have spent the last few weeks farming and will come out hard to push into T1. TC might be able to beat them but I think TC has developed an irrational resistance to ever advancing to T1. FA is a bit of a darkhorse. They have the talent but not the population. If they pull a ton of overtime they might pull an upset but that would set them up to be butchered in T1 the next week.

This assumes a new ranking system that allows weekly movement. For all we know it could take a month to move tiers under the new system.

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

You’re not the only EU force on JQ. You have near a dozen board contributors from EU kitten . Between you and BG sea stripping us during this time… How do you not drown in so much bullkitten? Lol

RK is in BG not JQ. Yes there are other smaller forces like SF on JQ that run some stuff during EU, but they tend not to have more then 5-10 and ohter then that there might be a few here and there, but nothing massive.

It is not until at the end of the night the NA guilds start arriving that we see JQ forces out in force. Now for BG’s SEA the issue is life.
They can not push them self to my hour every day and RK can not stay active for longer then we do. We are a limited guild with limited number.

Yes sometimes we have help, but when we come on BG we are the only force with numbers. Yes there are others, but they do not have the numbers we do and IRON still outnumber us with 10-20 people.

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

RK is in BG not JQ. Yes there are other smaller forces like SF on JQ that run some stuff during EU, but they tend not to have more then 5-10 and ohter then that there might be a few here and there, but nothing massive.

It is not until at the end of the night the NA guilds start arriving that we see JQ forces out in force. Now for BG’s SEA the issue is life.
They can not push them self to my hour every day and RK can not stay active for longer then we do. We are a limited guild with limited number.

Yes sometimes we have help, but when we come on BG we are the only force with numbers. Yes there are others, but they do not have the numbers we do and IRON still outnumber us with 10-20 people.

Are you really crying about being outmanned by 10-20 ppl?

JFC, BG get your kitten together and help us out, putting us into a 1v1 against SoR because you guys are too busy crying into your pillow is making this a crappy tier right now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Krygg, think you could lay off of ppl please?

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Poorly composed, my apologies. I responded to the whole discussion with half my mind on a tasty Reuben. My point was SoR has watched it’s holdings be fought over during this time for months. It’s hard to keep a straight face seeing the leaders in the coverage war arms race crying foul. Much less respond with anything but “up your game, son”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Poorly composed, my apologies. I responded to the whole discussion with half my mind on a tasty Reuben. My point was SoR has watched it’s holdings be fought over during this time for months. It’s hard to keep a straight face seeing the leaders in the coverage war arms race crying foul. Much less respond with anything but “up your game, son”

Was it a New York Reuben? Huh huh… ?

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Reubens are best served from Omaha, where they were created, tyvm.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

That may be true, but a New York Reuben has coleslaw in lieu of sauerkraut.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Nothing from nebraska is good tyvm

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

For the last time, DYNAMIC system on the 28th
that means no more GLICKO perma-matches
BG has the manpower to take T2 and they and DB/TC will trade places a lot.

Now, as for what NEEDS to happen. BG can clearly take JQ when the cards are right. I really, REALLY want SoR and BG to push JQ out of T1 for the first time since October.

Why, because I’m tired of the perma-T1 bragging. It will cause fairweathers to abandon them in droves until people realize this will be the new normal.

It may even setup my long awaited T3 matchup of SBI, SoS, and JQ; but that’s just frosting for this cake.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I scoped out Server status yesterday at 1pm and Blackgate was top dawg in population followed by JQ, both servers stated FULL. In other words BG has the numbers online alongside the fact 1pm central is a great timeslot to tick ppt if you can field players.

You should take your frustrations out on your server mates for standing on the sidelines for so long and rally the troops! ;D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

We now return to popular forum saying, IRON and SoR,
IRON and SoR, one is meaningless without the other.

The End.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Oddly enough I am indeed in Nebraska. Second time in my life!
But in BFE rather than the thriving metropolis of Omaha

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

We now return to popular forum saying, IRON and SoR,
IRON and SoR, one is meaningless without the other.

The End.

IRON is the Yang to SOR’s Yin

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Its a holiday today for some asians! HappY Vesak day!

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

For the last time, DYNAMIC system on the 28th
that means no more GLICKO perma-matches
BG has the manpower to take T2 and they and DB/TC will trade places a lot.

Now, as for what NEEDS to happen. BG can clearly take JQ when the cards are right. I really, REALLY want SoR and BG to push JQ out of T1 for the first time since October.

Why, because I’m tired of the perma-T1 bragging. It will cause fairweathers to abandon them in droves until people realize this will be the new normal.

It may even setup my long awaited T3 matchup of SBI, SoS, and JQ; but that’s just frosting for this cake.

Nothing to read here…move along before you drowned in the salty waters.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.9075

Orion.9075

I thought reubens were German…

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

Well according to the T2 thread, BG is getting BT, VK and a bunch of the other FA guilds.

Should be interesting next week.

in Match-ups

fade.8603

Well according to the T2 thread, BG is getting BT and VK.

wow, but how much credibility is that…?

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Pshaw, no Nebraskan could EVER sink so low as to being on SoR! :P

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

JFC, BG get your kitten together and help us out, putting us into a 1v1 against SoR because you guys are too busy crying into your pillow is making this a crappy tier right now.

No i am explaining numbers and how things are. Yes 10-20 is not a lot if you have a 100 people, but when you have 15 then 10 more to the other side of dedicated and skill wvw’s is a big hump to overcome.

Numbers are important to understand how army’s move and how servers can move. I was more responding to the one IRON complaining about lack of fights. It is common sense. Understand this i have and will continue to rune RK into army’s 2-3 times out own numbers like i did yesterday and we will have a blast doing it.

Also why should we start fighting harder so you can have a easier time?? What is in it for me. We fight all or no one because that is the RK way.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Hang my hat in non-detroit Michigan. Just passing thru nebber nebber land :p
I’m sure had they known I was SoR they’d have added “special sauce”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Hang my hat in non-detroit Michigan. Just passing thru nebber nebber land :p
I’m sure had they known I was TW they’d have added “special sauce”

Fixed Just kidding xD

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

I thought reubens were German…

It was either created by Reuben Kulakofsky (Lithuanian) ~1920-1935, or by Arnold Reuben (German that owned a deli in New York) ~1914-1920.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

kinda wish thos 2 guilds woulda went to jq instead they have lost guilds and players and r still ticking higher then bg who have gotten 10 guilds in the pass 3 months to jqs 0

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Well according to the T2 thread, BG is getting BT, VK and a bunch of the other FA guilds.

Well if thats true, good luck to them. I’ll roll with anything that is thrown my way right now.

I name that server BlackHoleGate though. Where on earth are they putting all these guilds? They get a bunch of transfers, I see them on the field for a few weeks and then they dissapear. Something very fishy is going on over there, Anet should be calling in the feds.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

No i am explaining numbers and how things are. Yes 10-20 is not a lot if you have a 100 people, but when you have 15 then 10 more to the other side of dedicated and skill wvw’s is a big hump to overcome.

Numbers are important to understand how army’s move and how servers can move. I was more responding to the one IRON complaining about lack of fights. It is common sense. Understand this i have and will continue to rune RK into army’s 2-3 times out own numbers like i did yesterday and we will have a blast doing it.

Also why should we start fighting harder so you can have a easier time?? What is in it for me. We fight all or no one because that is the RK way.

I never complained about the lack of fights. Never did I say such a thing.
I just said we didn’t have competition. Either it was people running away and hiding in their garrison or we indeed outnumbered the 5 man roaming groups.

Reading your post history all I see is bitterniss and salty tears.

Where is the RK that wanted to fight us 2 weeks ago?

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I name that server BlackHoleGate though. Where on earth are they putting all these guilds? They get a bunch of transfers, I see them on the field for a few weeks and then they dissapear. Something very fishy is going on over there, Anet should be calling in the feds.

This has been kept under wraps, until now. I can’t live with the guilt any longer. The fact is, Blackgate has a dirty secret. Behind the scenes, we are nabbing all the new transfers, taking them down through the heavily guarded Blackgate and to the depths of the earth where we are harvesting their brains and fusing them all together to form a “super brain”. Once it’s ready, this “super brain” will rise through the depths and embed itself right in these very forums, where it will begin to respond to trolls and in turn troll our competitors at a level so incredible and downright heinous that our competitors will explode from within.

So there you have it. Ah it felt good to get that off my chest.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

fade.8603

This has been kept under wraps, until now. I can’t live with the guilt any longer. The fact is, Blackgate has a dirty secret. Behind the scenes, we are nabbing all the new transfers, taking them down through the heavily guarded Blackgate and to the depths of the earth where we are harvesting their brains and fusing them all together to form a “super brain”. Once it’s ready, this “super brain” will rise through the depths and embed itself right in these very forums, where it will begin to respond to trolls and in turn troll our competitors at a level so incredible and downright heinous that our competitors will explode from within.

In before guild buyings and stuff lol

BlackGate

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Well if thats true, good luck to them. I’ll roll with anything that is thrown my way right now.

True dat.
I think KnT are aliens running a specialty meats business. Get yer pen raised, dorito fed artisan nerd flesh!

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

:o

And me without my foil umbrella hat

in Match-ups

Yshyr.8709

Took a peak and my understanding is that those guilds are transferring to DB not BG. Seems DB is still stacking up.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Took a peak and my understanding is that those guilds are transferring to DB not BG. Seems DB is still stacking up.

Dey gon git you JQ
Be vacation week for SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

Hope some guilds see the senses to join JQ. Hot competition of jq vs sor and iron made a mistake going to sor and just killing the chances of balance considering its been fairly stable sor being ahead by far for weeks now. Sor will stay ahead till some guilds get bored or others move to jq. All coverage aside the score is perfect proof of the current imbalance in the grand scheme

in Match-ups

Yshyr.8709

Hope some guilds see the senses to join JQ. Hot competition of jq vs sor and iron made a mistake going to sor and just killing the chances of balance considering its been fairly stable sor being ahead by far for weeks now. Sor will stay ahead till some guilds get bored or others move to jq. All coverage aside the score is perfect proof of the current imbalance in the grand scheme

Rewriting history a bit. SoR had the weakest coverage of all 3 t1 servers. No one could foresee that JQ would start bleeding guilds. At the time Iron made the choice SoR was the best choice as far as balance is concerned.

in Match-ups

Aarean.5398

Rewriting history a bit. SoR had the weakest coverage of all 3 t1 servers. No one could foresee that JQ would start bleeding guilds. At the time Iron made the choice SoR was the best choice as far as balance is concerned.

Yeah no hate on them. They made an unforeseeable mistake and now we can fix it or we can leave sor at top spot for a few months till the guilds get bored and they fall out of t1

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Yeah no hate on them. They made an unforeseeable mistake and now we can fix it or we can leave sor at top spot for a few months till the guilds get bored and they fall out of t1

I’m on JQ and I don’t think it’s fair to ask them to cough up another 1800 gems to appease our biased sense of fairness. Instead it’s up to us to recruit, fill gaps and bring the fight.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

You mean like JQ till a few weeks ago?
Didn’t see nobody over there talkin balance till recent..
Don’t think you would if Iron had gone JQ either to be frank.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Rumor is a few EU guilds are moving to T1 within a couple weeks. I wouldn’t fret too much.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Using this quote and going off of what your TW friend said above it seems like you guys always had the coverage if you take away EU. You guys are ticking the same as JQ SEA with the return of your guys SEA guilds. So it seems to me you guys always had a chance at winning, but your SEA guilds were not showing up or were testing? Whatever it may be adding a EU guild did balance it while your SEA guilds were gone. However now you guys are doing much better with your SEA at least ticking 200 and now the 400+EU. My point I’m trying to make is honestly without IRON if your SEA would’ve been what it is now. You guys could have won in my opinion. Keep up the good fights and good games.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

SoR will reign fire on all the nations below them

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Rain fire. Unless you intend to rule over a couple burning twigs, in which case no one cares. Not that anyone did anyhow…

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

has jq spoken with any na guilds ? really hope u get some fresh blood esp in the na time slot

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lead.1784

Lead.1784

I was there for that, there was about 80 jq and 60 bg on EB, against our 40 or so, and both ran. Every time. Its not a numbers thing, in EB at least. In fact, right at this moment there is an 80 man JQ group running around EB. As far as the garri on bgbl goes, you guys fended us off with acs, well done. It seemed like we had pretty equal or even lesser numbers throughout most of the day though. When you guys had WM, you, and Meow running around we didn’t cry so much about it. You guys have had a massive advantage with even your PuG population during this time, and yet you are still whining because you lose open-field even when you outnumber us. RK itself might not be as large as IRON, but IRON is definitely quality>numbers. As the JQ poster above has said, in even other timezones it has degraded to a 1v1 between SoR and JQ, and that sucks. Not everything that is happening is due to your EU timezone.

[IRON]Opy-Necromancer/Warrior
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Rain fire. Unless you intend to rule over a couple burning twigs, in which case no one cares. Not that anyone did anyhow…

I meant to say SoR will destroy them with lasers

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Aarean.5398

Rumor is a few EU guilds are moving to T1 within a couple weeks. I wouldn’t fret too much.

This would be great if they went jq. I didnt even pay attention to wvw till things started getting mixed up a month or 2 ago. Jq had too much power but it had came off a grand fight against other servers that had imploded. Now the competition is back up and lets try to get some balance with as little transfers as possible. And lets be honest. Large scale transferring to bg is not best if jq just needs a few which means less players paying for transfers. And i dont think players from any of the t1 servers atm should switch to other t1 servers lol. Thats just dumb. Trading power with your enemies. Im talking guilds coming in from other tiers/EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

Please keep in mind that SoR wasn’t doing much before IRON came to your server with almost two full guilds, leavign SoR with an EU presence that can cover a 40+ man zergs on 3 different maps at the same time. Now I am not down playing any of you guys on SoR and congrats on this weeks win and last weeks win, I think it is much deserved for you guys. Although lets not forget it is only becuase of IRON you guys are in the position you are in. Any how grats on winning.